Teased and Denied Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally tired of this and took the warmed lubricant and coated my cock with it. She then took my hard cock in her hand and ever so slowly stroked first up to the tip, then down to the base taking at least 15-20 seconds for each cycle. The sensation was unbelievable and if I hadn't been secure, I would have thrust upwards violently into her hand. As she got to the tip, she would remove her hand then very lightly trace the vein around the head for a few seconds before returning to the slow stroking. Let me tell you my friends the urge to orgasm was extremely great and the stimulation was reaching emergency levels.

I had no idea if today was the day I would orgasm or not. She had devised some complicated game that incorporated my age with the cycle of the moon and when Easter was or something like that. It didn't really matter. I would receive an orgasm when she wanted me to and not before. I only hoped it would be today. This latest teasing method was maddening. Again her hand slipped off the tip and I again thrust upwards, as far as possible considering my condition, trying to keep contact with that hand that held so much pleasure. Again the maddening tracing of the ridge around the head and then back down my shaft again. I was starting to lose the capability for rational thought.

My desire to orgasm had reached a feverish level but she only smiled and kept up the agonizingly slow pace. I heard her ask if I really wanted to come and I almost screamed yes. She then told me that she would have to check her calculations but that she didn't think I was anywhere close to my "O-day". That's what she called the day I got relief. I began babbling and pleading with her, telling her I didn't think I could take much more. She laughed and said that she would try and take my mind off my hard cock for a few minutes.

Although I loved the feel of her hand on my cock I was glad the teasing torture was over for now. I watched as she attached a bungee cord to the small hook on the back side of the ball stretcher. She then pulled it upwards pulling it tightly against my aching balls and attached it overhead to a hook suspended from the ceiling. I groan with pain then cringed when she told me that I would be doing a lot more groaning very shortly. She then taped my engorged cock to my stomach with duct tape telling me that she didn't want it getting in the way. I gasped when I saw the wooden spoon in her hand and an evil glint in her eye. I knew then that I was in for a serious ball paddling.

She then climbed up on the frame facing my feet and lowered herself to my mouth. She then shifted forward a little and told me she had been reading about ass licking and wanted to try it. I was told to get my tongue busy and eat her ass. I groaned as I felt the first tap from the wooden spoon and immediately started probing her ass with my tongue. She moaned with pleasure as my tongue darted in and out pressing harder and harder at her sphincter until it relaxed and I rammed my tongue deep into rear hole. The more pleasure I gave her, the harder she hit my balls. I was groaning in pain almost constantly but didn't dare stop tongue fucking her ass. After who knows how long, I felt her tense up and explode in orgasm, her asshole squeezing my tongue tightly as she came. Mercifully she quit whipping my balls, but they still ached with a deep pain that would linger for hours if not days. She then moved her ass off my tongue and had me lick and suck her pussy while she recovered from her orgasm.

After a few minutes, she grinned at me and told me that she really enjoyed my tongue up her ass and that she would definitely have to experience that again. She left to go to the bathroom and when she returned, she mounted my face and I began to lick the droplets of urine from her pussy.

All of a sudden she filled my mouth to overflowing with urine telling me not to spill a drop. I swallowed and returned to cleaning her pussy when she filled my mouth again. She giggled as I swallowed another mouthful and she then told me that she thought I might be thirsty. She then asked if I wanted more. I nodded and was rewarded with another blast and then another. Somewhat more than the normal ounce or two I was used to.

Taking a warm, wet, cloth she wiped the excess urine from the sides of my face. I whimpered when she ripped the tape off my cock and belly and applied an ice pack to my cock. I was really hoping to orgasm today but it was not to be. While I was losing my erection, she leaned close and whispered in my ear that I had several more days to go before I would get relief. She then put my cock back in its prison and snapped the lock shut. Untying me and releasing my balls, she told me to take a shower, clean up, then fix her some dinner.

I unsteadily got to my feet and headed off to the bathroom to shower. As I left the room, I saw her smiling at me and felt myself smile also. I had given her pleasure by being at her mercy. It was what I really wanted deep down. I only hoped that she would lay of my balls a little and that I would get to orgasm soon.

To be continued.

12