Teased and Denied Ch. 05

Story Info
Denied husband is fitted with new chastity tube.
1.8k words
4.37
98.5k
18

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awakened to the smell of food. I was hungry and hadn't really realized it. My wife, Lori came in the den bringing me a plate of food. She then returned with her plate. We sat on the sofa eating and talking. The antibiotic capsule was on my table so I took it and some ibuprofen. I told her I thought I could get used to this and she just grinned and then told me not to get too used to it.

That evening I licked and sucked my Mistress to several explosive orgasms and held her tightly as we fell asleep.

Over the next few days, the swelling and pain diminished. The cage was removed several times a day for cleaning and inspection. I was also iced down and the piercing rod was moved around to prevent the adhesions. After a few days the ice wasn't needed as the pain was minimal.

A week after my piercing, Miss Ashley returned to check on things. Again I was secured to the frame while she checked the piercing and temporary pin. She pronounced that everything was going well. We were both pleased.

A few days later, the ball stretchers arrived. We took them out of the box and looked them over. They were solid and heavier that I anticipated. My wife asked what I thought and I simply replied that they were her balls. She smiled and picked up the 1 inch stretcher. Removing the set screws she opened it up and with my help closed it around my scrotum trapping my balls in the bottom of their sac. Lori quickly tightened the screws and I was officially wearing a ball stretcher. She then had me stand up. The added weight caused my balls to hang lower and the tugging was interestingly stimulating.

She bounced them back and forth a few times and giggled as they swung. She then looked up and told me that she was going to like this. I was glad she was pleased. The cage was once again installed and I was locked away.

A few days later my chastity tube arrived and we both eagerly opened the box. It was gleaming stainless steel and was definitely solidly made. Whereas the plastic device I had worn before could have been easily cut off, this one would not yield easily to any attempt to remove it. Then there was the problem of the locking pin through my cock head to deal with. Yeah, when this baby was locked in place, I would be chastised as permanently as you could get without doing some major and irreversible body modifications. Something neither of us wanted.

When my lovely Mistress unlocked the keeper pin and pulled it out, it looked a little bigger that the needle that had pierced my cock. This worried me a little as we both inspected the device closely. I could hear her breathing getting shallow and realized she was getting turned on by the whole thing. I asked her if I could do something for her and without speaking she stripped off her shorts and spread her legs. I dropped to my knees and buried my face in her pussy. She was dripping wet and in no time I had her panting and thrusting on my face. Her hand grabbed my head and pulled me hard into her pussy and exploded on my tongue literally squirting her secretions into my waiting mouth. I relished the taste and licked and sucked her beautiful pussy clean.

She finally regained control and told me that just looking at the tube got her so hot and she could only imagine what having me actually locked up and wearing it was going to do. We put it away and spent the rest of the day and evening in normal pursuits. We crawled in bed later and I licked her to another orgasm before she drifted off to sleep.

The next day, Miss Ashley arrived for another check-up. I headed up to the playroom and was soon secured in the old familiar position. After checking me over thoroughly, she said that everything looked fine, but that it was time to stretch the piercing so that the locking pin on my tube would fit. That sounded painful and the familiar butterflies returned.

The temporary pin was removed and Lori entered the room with an ice-pack. She told me she didn't want to worry me before so she hadn't told me about this part. After about five minutes of contact, my cock was small and numb. Miss Ashley then produced a larger metal rod with a rounded end and began to force it into my piercing. While it didn't really hurt badly, I could definitely feel it and knew that when the cold wore off I would once again be in pain.

She worked it back and forth through the piercing several times then produced a larger temporary pin. It was put in place and the bead was screwed on securing it much like the original pin had been. I was then told that this pin was the same size as the restraining pin in my tube and when I recovered from this stretching; we could put the chastity tube in place.

We were told the same twisting and moving procedures that we had been doing with the smaller pin, needed to be done with this one also. She left telling us that she'd do a re-check again next week and that if everything went well, we could probably put the final device in place in 2 weeks.

My wife was very happy about this. After I was released, we started talking about a new denial game. I had not been teased or even milked in 2 weeks and she thought it time we made some plans. This was Friday and I was told that we would return to the regular Sunday night prostate milking this week.

My wife then went to a shelf and returned with a cloth bag. She dumped it out on the floor revealing several marbles. There were three colors. Mostly blue, 1 green, and what appeared to be 5 whites. I was told there were 40 blues in the mix. She went on to explain that each day I would draw a marble from the bag. A blue marble would mean blue balls for me that day. The good thing about drawing a blue would be that it was removed from the bag. A white marble meant that all the blues that had been previously removed would be returned and basically the game started over. I would also not be teased every day but probably 2-3 times a week. Being that I was not being tormented every day, my Mistress told me that my edges would be increased to 20. That way I would still be kept extremely frustrated.

It would be my lucky day when I finally drew the green marble. She would mount my cock and ride me to orgasm. Of course the rule about licking my come from her gooey pussy would still be in effect. I simply nodded. By adding the white marbles, my denial period would be extended and the end day could not easily be anticipated. Of course I could really be lucky and pull the green marble at any time. It was a really eloquent game.

The days passed without incident and soon the two weeks had passed. I had been successfully milked a couple of times. The first time after the over two weeks of abstinence had taken 45 minutes and produce a very large amount of spunk which according to the rules I was required to consume. Each time I was milked, my wife got extremely horny and I usually ended up giving her multiple orgasms with my mouth and tongue but I was not complaining about that. I truly enjoyed performing oral sex on her.

Miss Ashley returned for her last visit. I was secured to the frame. The temporary pin was removed and I was iced. The piercing had healed well and although slightly sensitive, I experienced no pain associated with it. The chastity tube was slipped over my cock and the head of my cock was lined up with two holes on each side. The keeper pin was then threaded through the tube, through the head of my cock, and out the hole on the other side of the device. It fit smoothly in the hole on the side where it started. The lock was placed over the other end of the pin and when snapped in place it fit flush with the other side.

That was it, I was locked in. The tube extended up to the base of my cock and down over the head. There was a hole in the end for the urine to run out and also several ventilation and cleaning holes all along the sides. It was slightly heavy but not so much that it would cause a problem. After I was released, I inspected it closely and felt all around it. It would be impossible to remove with the keeper pin in place and there would be no way to get any real stimulation while imprisoned in the thing. My chastity had been stepped up to a new level. I was now very dependent on my lovely Mistress for sexual relief.

My wife asked me to see Miss Ashley out then meet her in the bedroom. As I walked, the device swung back and forth, but wasn't really uncomfortable. My balls were also swinging away in their prison, being stretched for my wife's pleasure. When we reached the door, Miss Ashley turned and told me that she hoped I enjoyed my new restriction. With that she reached down and tickled my balls, causing my cock to jump, but of course an erection was out of the question. Miss Ashley laughed and told me that my wife had told her to tease me a little before leaving. With that she stepped out onto the porch and as I was closing the door, she told me over her shoulder that she would see me on Sunday.

As I headed for the bedroom, I couldn't help but wonder what that was all about but my imagination was starting to gear up. I could imagine myself licking her pussy while my wife punished my balls for doing it. Or maybe punishing my balls for not licking her to orgasm fast enough. Damn, my cock was hurting. I had to get those thoughts out of my head. It wasn't going to happen. What the Hell was I thinking?

I came through the door of the bedroom and saw my wife sitting on the bed with her vibrator deep inside her pussy. She motioned me over to the bed and I joined her there more than ready to pleasure her with my tongue for as long as she wanted.

To be continued...