Teased and Denied Ch. 11

Story Info
Submissive husband gets a taste of new technology.
4.3k words
4.43
119.4k
47

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next several years, life has continued on. We have become comfortable in our new lifestyle. I am happily submissive and my wife has become quite the Dom. She honestly relishes teasing and torturing my cock and balls, leaving me frustrated for months on end.

Orgasm games are still played from time to time but mostly my wife just decides if and when I get to orgasm. The longest she has forced me to go was 271 days. God I was a basket case. My usual denial time is around 150 days, give or take. I don't like it, but what can I do? I am milked on average about every 3 weeks and this has become the norm for several years.

Ashley still comes by for visits on a regular basis. She has successfully enslaved her boyfriend and uses all the tricks that Lori has taught her. She still brings me a creampie to eat from time to time. I never know who it is from.

My wife continues to go out and get some "strange stuff" from time to time and I always lick her body clean afterwards. She never tells me who the maker of the creampie I am eating is. When we are out with a group as a "normal couple" I always wonder if any of the men in the group are someone she has been with. I have never found out and guess I never will.

I'm going to fast forward to the present but to catch you back up I'm going to paste in the end of the first chapter of my story. Here it is:

I lay there, totally helpless and barely able to move at all. My extremely hard cock giving away the excitement I felt. It was throbbing and bouncing with every beat of my heart. My wife moved between my spread legs and started massaging my aching balls with her hands. Being tightly forced to the end of the sac by the ball stretcher, they were always tender and sensitive. She would grasp them and roll them around in her hand squeezing tighter and tighter until I groaned. She would stop for a moment then start again. If possible my cock got even harder. Once again she grasped my balls and started the kneading torture again. I groaned and she just giggled. This went on for some time. She wasn't squeezing hard, but for the past 27 days I had suffered this torture and my balls were extremely tender.

She finally tired of this and took the warmed lubricant and coated my cock with it. She then took my hard cock in her hand and ever so slowly stroked first up to the tip, then down to the base taking at least 15-20 seconds for each cycle. The sensation was unbelievable and if I hadn't been secure, I would have thrust upwards violently into her hand. As she got to the tip, she would remove her hand then very lightly trace the vein around the head for a few seconds before returning to the slow stroking. Let me tell you my friends the urge to orgasm was extremely great and the stimulation was reaching emergency levels.

I had no idea if today was the day I would orgasm or not. She had devised some complicated game that incorporated my age with the cycle of the moon and when Easter was or something like that. It didn't really matter. I would receive an orgasm when she wanted me to and not before. I only hoped it would be today. This latest teasing method was maddening. Again her hand slipped off the tip and I again thrust upwards, as far as possible considering my condition, trying to keep contact with that hand that held so much pleasure. Again the maddening tracing of the ridge around the head and then back down my shaft again. I was starting to lose the capability for rational thought.

My desire to orgasm had reached a feverish level but she only smiled and kept up the agonizingly slow pace. I heard her ask if I really wanted to come and I almost screamed yes. She then told me that she would have to check her calculations but that she didn't think I was anywhere close to my "O-day". That's what she called the day I got relief. I began babbling and pleading with her, telling her I didn't think I could take much more. She laughed and said that she would try and take my mind off my hard cock for a few minutes.

Although I loved the feel of her hand on my cock I was glad the teasing torture was over for now. I watched as she attached a bungee cord to the small hook on the back side of the ball stretcher. She then pulled it upwards pulling it tightly against my aching balls and attached it overhead to a hook suspended from the ceiling. I groan with pain then cringed when she told me that I would be doing a lot more groaning very shortly. She then taped my engorged cock to my stomach with duct tape telling me that she didn't want it getting in the way. I gasped when I saw the wooden spoon in her hand and an evil glint in her eye. I knew then that I was in for a serious ball paddling.

She then climbed up on the frame facing my feet and lowered herself to my mouth. She then shifted forward a little and told me she had been reading about ass licking and wanted to try it. I was told to get my tongue busy and eat her ass. I groaned as I felt the first tap from the wooden spoon and immediately started probing her ass with my tongue. She moaned with pleasure as my tongue darted in and out pressing harder and harder at her sphincter until it relaxed and I rammed my tongue deep into rear hole. The more pleasure I gave her, the harder she hit my balls. I was groaning in pain almost constantly but didn't dare stop tongue fucking her ass. After who knows how long, I felt her tense up and explode in orgasm, her asshole squeezing my tongue tightly as she came. Mercifully she quit whipping my balls, but they still ached with a deep pain that would linger for hours if not days. She then moved her ass off my tongue and had me lick and suck her pussy while she recovered from her orgasm.

After a few minutes, she grinned at me and told me that she really enjoyed my tongue up her ass and that she would definitely have to experience that again. She left to go to the bathroom and when she returned, she mounted my face and I began to lick the droplets of urine from her pussy.

All of a sudden she filled my mouth to overflowing with urine telling me not to spill a drop. I swallowed and returned to cleaning her pussy when she filled my mouth again. She giggled as I swallowed another mouthful and she then told me that she thought I might be thirsty. She then asked if I wanted more. I nodded and was rewarded with another blast and then another. Somewhat more than the normal ounce or two I was used to.

Taking a warm, wet, cloth she wiped the excess urine from the sides of my face. I whimpered when she ripped the tape off my cock and belly and applied an ice pack to my cock. I was really hoping to orgasm today but it was not to be. While I was losing my erection, she leaned close and whispered in my ear that I had several more days to go before I would get relief. She then put my cock back in its prison and snapped the lock shut. Untying me and releasing my balls, she told me to take a shower, clean up, then fix her some dinner.

I unsteadily got to my feet and headed off to the bathroom to shower. As I left the room, I saw her smiling at me and felt myself smile also. I had given her pleasure by being at her mercy. It was what I really wanted deep down. I only hoped that she would lay of my balls a little and that I would get to orgasm soon.

Now that you have been brought back to present day or very near present day I will continue.

After dinner I cleaned up and then retired to the den with Lori. She was looking at some papers and handed them to me to look at also. It was from an R&D company called the Control Institute and was about a new nerve induction device. Lori told me that the Institute was owned by one of her Femdom friends and that they had invented a small implant for men. She explained that the implant was inserted in an outpatient procedure. The implant itself was powered using the body's normal fluids to set up an electric current in effect forming a small battery.

I asked what the implant did and she continued by explaining that it was placed near the nerves that control erections, stimulation, and orgasms. Said implant could be controlled by both computer terminal and a hand-held remote. Orgasms could be turned off and no amount of stimulation could produce one. Erections could also be controlled and a cock could be kept hard for hours. To prevent serious damage to the penis the device automatically caused the penis to go flaccid for 15 minutes after 3 hours of erection.

She finished up her explanation by saying that it also had a stimulation setting where stimulation could be turned completely off or turned to a level five that required the subject to be strapped down to prevent him from doing damage to his penis trying to get off.

She asked what I thought and I told her that it was amazing. Lori told me that she was thinking about have me implanted. By doing so, I wouldn't have to wear the tube anymore. She could just turn my orgasm off and not worry about locking me up. She said that she really liked the feeling of my cock in her pussy and wanted me to be able to mount her and make love any time she wanted but she knew that I wouldn't be able to control my orgasm and she really liked my attitude while I was being denied. She also knew that it turned me on for her to tease, torment, and deny my orgasms.

She then just bluntly asked if I would consent to it. I told her I had a few questions. She said to fire away. I asked how long the implant lasted and was told that they were good for around 10 years or so. I also asked if there had been any problems with the device malfunctioning and causing problems. She told me that there was also a command that would destroy the device if it did. It was a fail-safe that had been put in to prevent the very problem I was asking about. Finally I basically confirmed that I wouldn't be able to orgasm unless the device was told to allow it. She nodded. I just held up my hands and told her that as I had told her long ago, my cock, balls, erections, and orgasms belonged to her now and whatever she wanted was ok with me.

Lori jumped up and gave me a big hug and then a very sexy kiss. She then told me that she had anticipated that I would agree and had set up an appointment for day after tomorrow. She then stood up and led me to the bedroom. Sitting down on the bed she pulled me between her legs. She took the key from her neck and unlocked my tube then slipped it off. My cock immediately sprang to attention. I hadn't had an orgasm in over 100 days and hadn't been milked in over two weeks. She lightly stroked me and told me to take it easy and I wouldn't be disappointed.

Lori then turned around and climbed up on the bed on all fours. She raised her ass high in the air and lowered her face to the bed telling me that she really enjoyed me tonguing her ass and wanted me to do it again. I leaned in and started probing her ass with my tongue. As it relaxed I pressed the tip deeper and deeper until it was deep in her ass. I began to work it in and out, fucking her ass with my tongue. I notice that she had moved her left hand up and was rubbing her clit as I pleasured her ass. Very shortly she tensed, her sphincter tightened around my tongue, and she exploded in orgasm then slumped forward on the bed. I move up on the bed with her and began to lick at her pussy and ass while she recovered.

My wife then rolled over on her back and spread her legs telling me to fuck her good. I plunged my engorged cock into her wet pussy and exploded in orgasm in only a few strokes pumping load after load of my sperm deep inside her. I collapse on top of her and finally caught my breath. I quickly moved down and began licking her pussy clean bringing her to another orgasm.

As her breathing returned to normal she hoarsely whispered for me to fuck her again. I needed no more coaxing and plunge my dick into her again. I lasted a little longer this time but was soon depositing another load into her hot hole. Again I licked her clean and again she encouraged me to fuck her again.

I fucked her five times and licked five loads of come from her pussy until I was spent. As I lay there unable to move she held me close and told me that she hoped I enjoyed it. I told her I really did, but asked her why. She said that I had been very good about putting up with everything she and Ashley did to me. She was also happy that I had agreed to the implant and just wanted to reward me.

Lori continued by telling me that I would remain unlocked from now on and that until the implant was in place I could fuck her anytime I wanted. All I had to do was ask. I raised my head up and simply said, "Now". She lay back and spread her legs and again I plunged my cock into her hole. I lasted a good long time this round but finally deposited another load into her hot pussy. I immediately move down and licked her clean for the sixth time in about an hour. My cock was actually soft and we held each other as we drifted off to sleep.

Around three in the morning I awakened to a very pleasurable sensation. I realized Lori was in the process of sucking my once again hard cock. The sensation was exquisite and before I knew it, I was pumping my semen into her hot mouth. She continued to nurse me until my contractions subsided and she then moved up and affixed her mouth to mine and shocked me by letting my come run from her mouth into mine. We swapped my come back and forth a few times until she drained it into my mouth and removed her lips from mine. She reminded me that I had to eat what I produced and I quickly swallowed it down.

Lying back she guided my head between her legs and I ate her to a very intense orgasm. I then move back up and we fell asleep in each others arms again.

Early the next morning I awoke with yet another raging erection. As I positioned myself between Lori's legs she simply spread them wide for me and I sank my cock deep in her hot pussy in one thrust. Again I deposited a load of semen inside her and again I licked it out. I got up and left her sleeping.

My increased activity continued throughout that day and into the night although it did slow down some. The next morning was much of the same but by mid-morning I was pretty much "fucked out". My cock was sore and flaccid. I'm sure Lori could have gotten me erect again but it would have been a challenge.

I had averaged 2-3 orgasms/year for the past five years for a grand total of thirteen. Over the past 36 hours I had "shot my wad" 19 times. Damn, what a turn around but it appeared that it was coming to an end. Just before we were ready to head down for my implant, my wife asked if I'd like to try for 20. What kind of question was that? You bet I would. It took a little doing, but using warm lubricant, she stroked me to another satisfying orgasm catching my seed in her hand and having me like her palm clean. We then headed out the door to my appointment.

The Institute was a short half hours drive away. My wife handed me two blue pills to take when we got in the car. She told me that it was Viagra and that I needed to be hard for the procedure and that this was a precaution. We arrived at the facility and it was really first rate. We went in and Lori told the receptionist that Dr. Wagner was expecting us. She directed us to the elevator and an attendant took us up to the correct floor. A female tech was waiting when we exited the elevator and told Lori to go on down the hall to Dr. Wagner's office. The tech then led me to a small exam room.

I was told to disrobe and she made a quick cursory exam. I was then cleaned thoroughly with surgical scrub and led through to another room.

In the center was a padded table with leg stirrups and the tech had me get on it. She then draped my legs over the stirrups and secured them in place. A harness was placed around my waist and upper thighs resulting in the inability for me to move my groin. My wrists were also secured to the sides of the table. The tech left and I was alone in the procedure room or whatever they called it.

Very shortly a very attractive woman came through the door trailed by my wife. She came over and sat down on a stool between my legs. She then began an examination of my cock. My balls were hanging very low and she made mention of the fact that the ball stretcher had done a very good job. Lori laughingly agreed then told her she was thinking about taking me to 8 inches. The Dr. nodded and said that she didn't think it would be too much of a stretch. They both laughed at that.

Dr. Wagner then began telling me that she would insert a urethral sound down the inside of my cock. The implant was secured inside the tip of the sound. The implant would be activated and set at Level 3 stimulation. As she advanced the sound down my urethra, I would start feeling the stimulation. Minor at first then stronger and stronger as it reach the proper level. As she passed the "right spot" the stimulation would subside. I needed to tell her when it started getting less. She would then pull it back and forth a few times to find the exact spot. When the site was located, the implant would be triggered and that would be that. She asked if I had any questions. I didn't.

Lori then asked me if I was sure about this and I told her go get on with it. A sterile pack was opened and a long flexible tube was lubricated. The tech took my erect cock in her hand and the Dr. began to thread the sound down my urethra. When it was a couple of inches in she reached over and entered a command on a computer terminal then continued to insert the tube. I began to get a slight tingle which got more and more intense. At one point I was trying to thrust but my restraint stopped me. A few seconds more and the sensation began to lessen. I told them this and she started withdrawing it causing the stimulation to ramp up again. A few more ins and outs and she was satisfied she was at the right spot. She turned off the stimulation and I relaxed.

Dr. Wagner then pressed down on a plunger typed device in the end of the sound and I felt a very mild sting. It wasn't bad and was gone as quickly as it had appeared. She then removed the sound from my cock, looked at my wife, and told her that the implant was in place. She then spun around and began typing commands on the computer. She then announced that it was time to test the implant. Why did that give me butterflies?

My cock was rock hard from both the situation and the Viagra so she began by activating the "lose erection function". Almost immediately my cock deflated. The assistant moved between my legs and using lube started massaging and stroking my cock and balls with a fervor. The sensations were very pleasurable, but no matter how hard she tried, my cock remained flaccid. A couple of keystrokes and I was at full erection again.

She next told Lori that she was deactivating my orgasm. The assistant began her assault on my now hard cock again. She spent a good 15 minutes trying everything in the book to bring me to orgasm. Just about the whole time I was right on the edge and thought I would blow my load at any second, but just as I felt my balls start to contract to prepare for orgasm, the sensation reduced by just enough to prevent release. To say this was frustrating was an understatement.

Dr. Wagner then told Lori that while the assistant worked on my erect cock she would ramp up my stimulation level to three. Click, click, and it was done. I didn't think it possible for me to be more on edge, but the increase in stimulation had me thrusting in my bonds uncontrollably. I also realized that I was moaning in pleasure. In only a few minutes my cock felt like it was on fire. I felt as if the next stroke would bring me to orgasm, but it never happened. I was stuck just on the edge of orgasm but couldn't get off. It was similar to when Lori or Ashley would bring me to the edge but not let me get relief. The difference being that with them, the stimulation was removed while I calmed down but now the stimulation continued without the orgasm I so craved. The increase in frustration and torment was unbelievable. This was truly torture in the worst way.

12