Teasing Blonde

Story Info
A hot and sexy blonde teases her boyfriend.
1.2k words
3.71
16.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first erotic story written so please don't be too rough on me.

It was the middle of winter in the Toronto and the air chilled to the bone. On the top floor of an old rustic apartment building there was a young man working. His name was Benjamin he was a young writer with dark brown hair and green eyes, he had a somewhat muscular build but he wasn't a massive body builder. He sat quietly at his desk wondering when his girlfriend Sierra was going to come into the room. She was thin short with average sized breasts and long straight blonde hair.

He twiddled with his pen rolling it around his fingers slowly as he desperately tried to come up with something to put down on the screen. From the other room he heard a turning of keys and the door slowly opening. He peeked his head out of his bedroom to look at his girlfriend.

"How was work lady friend? Did you have a fun time at the school?" She was a college professor currently employed at the University of Toronto where she taught English. She too was a writer but she spent most of her time at the college whereas as he a professor of Philosophy worked less.

"It was a real pain in the ass," she responded opening up the refrigerator and looking inside. "Do we have any beer so that I can try and wash down this shit day?"

"Not like I'm going to drink that piss water, if you bought some it should be in there." Benjamin said looking back at his work. She was mad it was best not to try and provoke her, some days she could be very powerful considering her short stature.

When he turned back Sierra was standing in the doorway wearing a t-shirt, panties and socks. Benjamin raised his eyebrows and smiled.

"I guess tonight is my lucky night eh?" He said getting up from his chair and leaning into to kiss Sierra. She stopped him and silently grabbed him by the hand. She yanked him down onto their bed where he lay there smiling. She yanked off his shirt and ordered him to put his hands above his head. Benjamin complied to this and a few seconds later he heard the click, and felt metal around his wrists he was handcuffed to the bed and completely at the mercy of Sierra who smiled and relished this moment.

She kissed him on the lips a slow loving kiss, he could feel her tongue go into his mouth past his teeth and their tongues touch and wrapped around like snakes. She kissed his chin next then his neck. He could feel her teeth on his body and it sent shivers up and down his spine. She kissed his chest then got up and lay on his chest smiling wickedly.

She removed her shirt slowly and her breasts lay bare in front of Benjamin yet there wasn't a thing he could do about it. She started rubbing her tits slowly. "You know I would really love my breasts being touched," She sighed lying in his lap. She pinched her nipples pulling on them slightly. "Mmm nothing would be better than for you to pinch my nipples Benjamin," She pouted as she sat on his lap. This was her game that she always enjoyed to play on bad days. "Oh it's such a shame you have to be tied up or else think of all the fun we could have." Her words were just doing more to turn him on as he could do nothing but sit there and watch as she pulled and twisted her nipples sighing with pleasure as she did.

His cock grew and it didn't take long for her to notice. She could feel the erection against her and she smiled wickedly. She leaned in and kissed him on the check then moved to his ear, her breasts right in his face. "You're a really naughty boy aren't you?" She whispered in his ear reaching and hand back and rubbing the crotch of his pants. "Is this all for me?" she asked seductively. Benjamin nodded his head.

"Please fuck me Sierra," Benjamin pleaded. She smiled at him and got off of his body and walked to side of the bed where Benjamin lay. She unbuckled his pants and pulled them down to his ankles smiling at the now visible erection in his pants. She then pulled his underwear down leaving his cock freely lying against his torso. He wasn't that well hung probably about six inches in length but he was wide and very thick. She smiled looking at it.

"I bet you want me to suck this don't you?" She said running her nails up and down his thigh. She could see his cock twitching and knew that he was on the verge of breaking. Oh the things he'd do to her if he wasn't bound. Well he wasn't getting a choice in the matter. She thought rubbing his thighs a little closer to his manhood. Then she licked his inner thigh and a shiver ran up and down his body.

"Please suck my cock, please," Benjamin moaned. She decided to give him a small gift and licked the length of his cock and looked up at him pouting.

"I'm not sure if I should. It's such a dirty thing to do baby. How about we just cuddle?" Sierra pouted.

Benjamin couldn't stand it any longer. He had to gain some kind of power back from this mind game. "You're going to suck my cock right now!" he yelled and then fell silent as he realized that the whole floor could probably hear that. Sierra started laughing and grabbed his cock.

"Damn baby I didn't know you wanted to let the whole apartment building know what was going on. Great now Mrs. Jennie won't give us anymore of her peach cobbler." Sierra said laughing before she put his dick into her mouth swirling her tongue around his head. She went a little further down and sucked halfway down his dick and then starting bobbing her head up and down into his crotch. Benjamin moaned and turned his head this way and that as he could feel his orgasm swelling up inside of him. She backed off smiling as a drop of pre-cum escaped his dick.

She stood up and pulled her panties down to her socks and then pulled them off of her. She sat back down on his lap her wet pussy rubbing against Benjamins cock. He smiled as she began to roll her hips rubbing them against each other. He could feel her getting wetter till he felt some of the liquid flowing on his balls.

"Are you ready to get fucked baby?" she said grabbing his cock putting it in her slowly. She moaned as it entered her and started grinding her hips against his. She felt his hard shaft fill up every inch of her and every nerve ending inside her with pleasure.

She began to bounce up and down on his dick now sending every inch of Benjamin's dick into heaven as Sierra bounced as fast as she could and then with a scream Benjamin had a startling orgasm followed shortly by Sierra's as she felt his hot cum slathered into her pussy. Its kept flowing and they both kept moaning in pleasure until it subsided and they lay there. Sierra removed his handcuffs and they cuddled all night that night.