Teasing Brooke Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,691 Followers

"That smells good," I said as I strolled into the kitchen. She passed me a steaming mug of coffee and the sumptuous smell invaded my nostrils as I took a quick sip of the delicious liquid.

"Mmmm, that's just what I need right now." She smiled and returned to the stove where I saw her stirring some scrambled eggs. She had a couple of glasses of juice sitting on the table and I took a seat at the side of the table and enjoyed my coffee. We chatted idly about her job and my school as she finished buttering some toast and handed me a plate of scrambled eggs with cheese, some fresh tomato and warm buttery toast. God, it smelt good. She sat down at the head of the table to my right and we both dug in ravenously. I guess after the exertions of the night we'd just had, we were both starving. We continued talking as we ate and I knew that this was one girl I was going to see again. And again....and again....and again. We finished our food and I sat back in my chair and told her about Alice and how I came to join her and her friends occasionally at the Lickity Split. As I was speaking, I could see her eyes frequently darting to the ample swells of my breasts visible at the opening of the top of the robe.

"Did you have enough to eat?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine," she replied as she nodded towards her cleaned off plate.

"No, that's not what I meant." I slipped open the loose belt of the robe and let each side drape open. Her eyes immediately zeroed in on my full round tits swaying freely before her. I pushed my chair back slightly and brought my feet up and rested them on the edge of the table about two feet apart. I looked over at her with a teasing smile on my face.

"I meant, did you have enough to eat?" As I spoke, I nodded to the spot between my legs. Here eyes were big as saucers as she gaped at me sitting at her table with my inviting pussy being served up as dessert for her.

"I.....I.....," she stammered, unsure what to say or do as she looked at my lewd erotic display.

"If you're not sure, I think you better get down there underneath that table and find out," I told her firmly. She slid to her knees beneath the table and moved over until she was kneeling between my legs. She moved forward and I could see the desire in her eyes once again as leaned forward and slid her tongue up along my warm slit.

"No, not there. A little lower," I said as I slid a forward in my seat and rolled my hips upwards. She got the idea instantly and moved in close as she slid her long wet tongue right up against my wrinkled pink bum-hole.

"Oh yeah, that's it," I said as she settled in and started to lick insistently at my welcoming hole. As she continued to enthusiastically pleasure my warm moist opening, I reached up and cupped my own breasts. I took each one in both my hands and brought it to my own lips. I saw her eyes flick up and she watched wantonly as I sucked on my own long dark nipples as she slid her tongue in and out of my clutching ass. I let myself surrender to the warm subtle pleasures of her tongue as I toyed with my own breasts. Finally, I needed to cum. I reached down and pulled her mouth back up to my clit and she dove on it voraciously as she took me to another screaching climax. As I came, I held her face right at the opening of my pussy and watched as she feverishly licked up my warm secretions.

After I recovered, I told her I had to go and I was surprised by the almost overwhelming look of sadness on her face. We went back into the living room where we had started the night and where we had both shed most of our clothes. I slipped out of the robe she'd given me to wear and slipped into my yellow panties. I pulled on my tight jeans and then reached for my yellow bra. I could feel her eyes following the swaying movement of my big pendulous breasts as I reached over to pick up my bra and top.

"Um.....could I...um...could I suck on those for just a minute before you go?" she asked pleadingly. This girl could never get enough of my big black tits....and I loved it.

"Sure, sweetheart. Go ahead," I said as I sat in the big easy chair I'd been sitting in the night before. She eagerly moved between my jean-covered legs on her knees and leaned in towards my breasts. As her eyes feasted on my round heavy breasts, she paused and then looked up at me nervously.

"Would it be okay if I played with myself while I suck on them?" she asked anxiously.

"Sure, I'd like that." This brought a smile to her face and I watched her slip one hand down into the folds of her silky green robe as she used the other hand to lift my breasts towards her mouth. She enthusiastically licked and sucked at my soft round knockers as her hand moved between her legs. Oh Jesus, her lips and tongue felt so good on my tits. My nipples were engorged with blood and she teased them mercilessly with her mouth as she licked and sucked on them perfectly. I felt her start to get more and more agitated and then she went rigid for a second before she trembled and quivered through her orgasm. She finally pulled her sucking mouth back from my tits and I looked down at her pretty face. It was covered with a fine sheen of perspiration and she looked absolutely adorable.

"Thank you, Miss. Thanks for letting me do that," she said with the sweet alluring innocence of a child. I got up and slipped my bra on and adjusted my tits inside it so they were supported properly. She looked on as they swelled over the top of the confining cups and then I slipped on the equally tight yellow tank. I pulled on my high heels and grabbed my purse. She walked me to the door of her apartment where she looked at me sadly. I stepped forward and took her into my arms and kissed her deeply. As I did, she drew her finger up along the indented line of the warm cleft between my legs. She slid her lips off mine and I felt her tongue slip into my ear teasingly.

"How about just one more?" she asked in a breathy whisper with her lips right next to my ear. I felt a shiver of desire run down through my body.

"Oh fuck, get over here," I said as I moved back to the middle of the living room. She bounced over gleefully and stood before me as I started to work on the button and zipper of my jeans.

"Sit down and get your head back on the chair like last night," I said as I frantically kicked off my heels and tore off my jeans and panties. She eagerly got into position with her upturned face resting on the cushion of the chair. I tossed my panties aside and now dressed in my bra and tank top, I swung my leg over her until I was straddling her face once more. As I settled down and wriggled my pussy down onto her waiting tongue, I felt her hands reach up, grab my big round bum, and pull me down even harder against her working mouth.

"Fuck the one more," I said firmly, "I'll tell you when to stop." It was a little over an hour later when I finally left. Milene ate me continuously while I rolled, bounced and grinded my ass all around her pretty face as she brought me to three more orgasms. She had two more herself before I finally dragged myself out of her apartment and took a cab home. I was half asleep in the cab and stumbled into my own bed once I arrived home. I was totally exhausted. The last thing I thought of was of Milene's sweet mouth and perfect body as I started to drift off. Yes, this was one girl I'd be seeing again. And I was sure it would be sooner than later...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,691 Followers