Teasing Geoffrey Ch. 2

Story Info
Caroline plays a game.
1.2k words
4.6
70k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea how long had passed when I heard the door open again.

I twisted and squirmed a bit, trying to get Caroline's attention. I heard her giggle as she approached.

"Mmmmmm," she said, her hand running the length of my cock, "You kept it nice and hard for me, that was sweet." I tried to peek under my blindfold.

"Uh, uh, uh," she taunted. "No peeking." Her hand pressed over the mask, making sure it covered my eyes more firmly. "I wouldn't want you to see me naked."

Now I really squirmed, wanting the mask off.

I could feel her curl up with me again, her head resting on my hip and her hair spilling over my legs. Her fingers were again running up and down the length of my shaft, causing me to moan incoherently.

"You want to make me happy, don't you Geoffrey?" she asked, in an almost little girl voice?

I nodded, gasping at her last touch which sent my cock into small spasms.

"Well, let's play a game," I could almost see her smile as she said it. "I love games. Don't you?"

I squirmed, not answering, her stroking growing slightly faster.

"It is called the Princess and the Stable Boy," she said, still stroking rhythmically.

My heart started to race as she spoke. "Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess who spent her days in the kingdom trying to find ways to amuse herself." She switched to gentle squeezes, massaging my aching cock now, but avoiding the pending orgasm which would have followed extended stroking. "The King and Queen, seeing she was very sad sent her a pony. But when the pony was delivered, she found it as boring as the rest of her toys. As the young stable boy was taking the pony away, she noticed that a bulge had formed in the boys pants."

The sensation stopped, there was a pause in both the stimulation and the story and then both continued. Her hand now slippery and slick, having licked it. "She reached out and took hold of the boy's cock, tugging at it at first, then releasing his pants and seeing it fully hard. The young princess's eyes lit up. 'Now that looks like a toy worthy of a Princess!'"

I started to thrust into her hand, desperate to cum.

"But the boy," she said sharply, "was greedy and too anxious, so the Princess had to stop playing until he calmed down." She pulled her hand away. I kept pumping, desperate for any sensation, which brought a fresh round of giggles. "But it did make the Princess laugh," she added.

Out of my mind, I begged, "Oh please Caroline, this is driving me crazy!"

She corrected me, very patronizingly, "You mean, 'Please Princess."

"Yes," I wailed, a wave of frustration washing over me, "Please Princess."

"But our story is just getting started, don't you want to know how it ends?" she asked playfully. "If I stop telling it now, we won't find out if the poor stable boy gets any relief. I can't promise he will, but we won't know until the end. But I can assure you that if he interrupts Princess's story, he won't get to have any fun at all."

She slipped the mask off my head, and I blinked my eyes adjusted to the light. She was sitting up now, naked from the waist down, her hair up in two pig tails, wearing a tiny light blue baby tee with the word "Princess" written across it in golden glitter. She winked at me.

"Shall I continue?" she asked, her head tilted.

I nodded frantically.

"Well, let's see, ah yes," she continued, "The Princess found her new toy so exciting that she couldn't resist letting her hand slip between her legs, gently sliding her fingers over her wetness. She left her toy alone while she curled up tight against the stable boy, squirming and sliding along his naked body as she teased her clit and let her fingers slip inside herself."

I watched as she closed her eyes, masturbating, her breathing growing ragged and her moans growing deeper and more drawn out. I watched, expecting her to be thrown into orgasm immediately, but much to my dismay, I watched her get closer, and closer, and closer, before withdrawing her hand, raising it to massage her breasts through her shirt, trace her wet fingers over her lips.

I began to whimper as I felt her pressing against me harder and harder. "My God," I thought, "she's teasing herself."

She could barely speak as she continued telling the story, fumbling for a pack of Trojans, she unwrapped four and one by one, and sat them on my stomach. In the first, she squirted a large amount of a clear gel and then slowly rolled the condom on my cock, her hand gently massaging the gel into my skin. Slowly it became more and more difficult to feel her fingers. In a few seconds, I had to look down and make sure she was even touching me. My cock had gone completely numb. "The Princess decorated her new toy, and, and Oh God," she quickly added the remaining three condoms, making any sensation impossible.

"She took her new toy and slipped it inside her," she moaned as she rolled on top of me, my cock slipping deep inside her.

I moaned, half in desire but mostly in frustration as the condoms and the gel blocked the sensation of her wet sex as it began sliding up and down my shaft.

"The Princess ordered the boy," she called out, "not to cum, but to pleasure her."

"No, please," I whimpered.

I watched helplessly as she began rising up and lowering herself on my cock, my mind knowing I should feel her, but my body unable to process the sensations.

"The princess," she started, throwing her hair back, fucking me harder and faster, her narrative lost in a collection of moans, turning to screams as she started to cum. As she did, some of the sensation started to return, then more, then even more, until finally I could feel her, slipping and sliding against my cock.

"Oh God," I moaned, my eyes closed as she fucked me harder and harder.

As I started to thrust back into her, she collapsed on my chest, letting my cock slip out of her.

She looked up at me, she was covered in sweat, her cheeks glowing, her hair matted a bit against her forehead.

She added, out of breath, "The princess liked her new toy very, very much."

She slipped down, slowly peeling the condoms off, one by one. "She couldn't wait to see if the stable boy kept his word and managed not to cum while he was inside her."

She smiled up at me as the last condom was peeled off. "Such a good toy, the princess told him, giving him a little pet." She tickled the underside of my cock, just below the head, causing me to twitch.

She looked up at me, a seriousness in her eyes. "More than anything else, the princess wanted to play with her toy over and over again. She liked making him squirm, and beg, and whimper. But more than anything else she wanted something more from him."

I looked up at her whimpering, straining so much right now.

She smiled. "Chapter Two. Making the Stable Boy cry . . . "

Her hand wrapped around my cock again. I closed my eyes, not noticing she had picked up a bottle of baby oil sitting next to the bed.