Teasing Lindsay

Story Info
Lindsay Lohan looks at some pictures.
1.4k words
4.05
37.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers

Lindsay Lohan slumped back in the car seat and closed her eyes, thinking about looking at the script she had in her bag, but the late night shows and photo ops had been tiring.

"Will, take me home," she said to her driver, who nodded back in the mirror.

She closed her eyes and was about to drift off to sleep, when her phone started ringing with Sarah's ring tone, 'Are You Gonna Be My Girl?' by Jet. She smiled and grabbed her iPhone out of her bag and touched the screen, seeing that she had several picture messages from Sarah.

Lindsay opened the first one and saw a picture of Sarah sitting on a couch. She was dressed in a black and white plaid skirt with thigh high stockings on here shapely legs and black shoes on her feet. She wore a simple white button up blouse with just a hint of a dark bra underneath it, topped with her ever-present necklace. Her hair was pulled back into pigtails, the purple streaks in her hair the same color as the frames of her glasses. In her right hand, she held a lollipop.

In the second picture, Sarah had leaned slightly back and had the lollipop inches from her lips, her touch sticking out to barely touch the top of the sucker.

In the third picture, Sarah had leaned forward, her left arm under her breasts, pushing them up so that her cleavage was quite visible. She had pressed the sucker to her lips and was kissing it. Lindsay moaned softly when she thought of Sarah's lips on her.

The next picture was a close-up of Sarah's face. The top of the lollipop was pushed between her lips, her face in profile to the right, her eyes looking to her left at the camera.

The fifth picture showed Sarah with her knees together, looking innocently over the tops of her glasses as she took the top of her sucker between her lips. Lindsay looked in the rearview mirror to see if her driver was looking at her at all. He wasn't. She slid her hand under her skirt and touched herself, the access easy because she wasn't wearing panties. She sighed as she felt her fingers on her lips.

The next picture was of Sarah leaning forward and pulling open the top of her white shirt, showing off the tops of her breasts, a small smirk on her lips. Lindsay moaned softly, thinking about the taste of Sarah's smooth skin.

In the next picture, Sarah was standing in front of the couch, with her back to the camera. She was looking back over her right shoulder and had both hands on her butt on top of the skirt. Sarah was smiling shyly.

Lindsay flipped to the next picture and rubbed herself harder, trying to keep her voice down as she moaned. Sarah was facing the camera with her right foot kicked out behind her, her purple panties around her ankle. She held the other end of the panties in her thumb and finger while biting the index finger of her left hand.

Opening the next picture, Lindsay saw Sarah facing away again, one hand hiking up the back of her skirt, lifting it enough to show off part of her round ass, the other hand on her bare ass cheek. She had a smirk on her face and her eyes sparkled.

Lindsay opened the last picture and almost dropped her phone. Sarah had sat back on the couch, her shapely legs spread wide. Her skirt was pulled up, but Sarah's right hand was covering her naughty bits. She had a large grin on her face and the fingers of her left hand were crooked in a 'come hither' pose. There was text at the bottom of the picture.

'I've been naughty. I think I need a spanking.'

"Will," Lindsay said, her voice wavering a little as her fingers worked the length of her slit. "How long until we're home?"

"About two minutes, Miss," came the curt reply.

"I'll give you a raise if we make it in one minute," she said, slipping a finger into herself. Will grinned and pushed the accelerator down, soon pulling into long driveway, slowing only when they got near the front door.

Lindsay rushed out of the car and shoved the front door open, her need for Sarah driving her. Lindsay quickly searched the downstairs rooms, but not finding Sarah.

"Sarah!"

"Here."

Lindsay looked up the staircase and saw Sarah slowly walking down the steps, still wearing her schoolgirl outfit. Lindsay could see that Sarah wasn't wearing her purple panties. Lindsay ran up the steps to her and before Sarah could say anything, Lindsay cupped Sarah's face in her hands, pulling Sarah into a deep, tongue tangling kiss, Lindsay moaning softly against Sarah's lips.

The kiss continued and Lindsay gently pushed Sarah backwards onto the stairs, Sarah's arms going around Lindsay's neck. Lindsay pushed Sarah legs apart and moved herself between them, her hand quickly finding Sarah's wet pussy.

"Mmm," Lindsay said. "I didn't think you'd be this wet, love."

Sarah nodded, blushing. "I couldn't wait for you to get home. Thinking about this and teasing you with the pictures turned me on."

"So I can tell," Lindsay said with a grin, pulling her hand free of Sarah's wetness and putting a fingertip to her lips, swirling her tongue around the end of her finger. "And taste, you naughty girl." She kissed Sarah deeply again, Sarah whimpering at her own taste on Lindsay's tongue. "Then you don't mind if I do this," Lindsay said as she pushed two fingers deep into Sarah, smiling as Sarah groaned loud. At this point, neither cared if anyone saw them, such was their desire for each other.

Lindsay put her left hand behind Sarah's head to protect it from the stair as she lowered her mouth to Sarah's neck, kissing and biting there while she finger fucked her lover. Sarah moaned again and twisted her hand in Lindsay's red hair as Lindsay moved her mouth from Sarah's neck to her breasts, licking and sucking on the delicious globes that were still being held in by the purple bra Lindsay had seen in the pictures. With a little help from her lover, Lindsay managed to free Sarah's right breast, sighing as the whole thing came into view. Lindsay latched her mouth onto Sarah's already hard nipple, her tongue going wild on Sarah's large areola and the hard, sensitive nub, Sarah arching her back, pulling Lindsay closer to her chest.

"Fuck, you feel good, you tight little slut," Lindsay whispered, her arm a blur as it moved in and out of Sarah's slot. "As soon as I saw your first picture, I had to fuck you. I got so wet waiting to get you like this," she said, curling her fingers just right, Sarah closing her eyes tight, her chest heaving. "Give yourself to me."

That was all it took. Sarah cried out and her body shook, her pussy gripping Lindsay's fingers and spasming hard. One of her hands gripped Lindsay's hair, the other covering Lindsay's hand on her wetness, holding the fingers inside her. She shook throughout her entire orgasm, fighting to breathe.

When her orgasm passed, Sarah lay back on the stairs, he chest heaving as she gasped for air. She opened her glazed eyes, finally focusing on Lindsay and smiling shyly.

"Hi," she said with a giggle.

"Hi," Lindsay said, laughing back and pulling her soaked fingers from Sarah's sex, kissing her deeply. "I love you," Lindsay said between kisses. "I'm glad I kept you."

Sarah blushed deeply. "I love you too," she said quietly. "But could we get off the stairs? This is starting to hurt my back."

"Sure," Lindsay laughed. "After all, I still owe you a spanking, love."

Sarah grinned and they moved apart, Sarah letting out a small groan as she stretched her back. She stood on the stair above Lindsay and turned her back to her lover, reaching back and lifting the back of her skirt, wiggling her ass. Lindsay laughed and playfully swatted Sarah's behind.

"Get that ass moving, love," Lindsay said with a grin.

They held hands going up the stairs, Lindsay licking one of her fingers clean and offering the other to Sarah, who sucked lightly on the finger, a moan making the finger vibrate in her mouth. When they reached the top of the stairs, they kissed each other passionately. Lindsay broke the kiss and smiled, hooking a finger into Sarah's necklace, pulling on it gently.

"Come, my love. It's time for your spanking."

They walked into the bedroom and closed the door, the sound of flesh on flesh punctuated by Sarah's squeals of pleasure.

Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers