Teasing My Daddy Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God it hurt! Daddy felt my body stiffen and gasp in surprise. My cunt felt impossibly tight, the warm meat it enveloped was giving me formerly unknown sensations, his hardness driving me insane with lust.

He held himself still inside of me as I was getting my pussy used to the feel. I began to quiet down as I enjoyed the cock inside me, its largeness, its hardness.

Slowly I continued to slid down the gigantic looking pole, my over wet vagina feeling inch after inch entering and filling me as my virginal blood flowed out. Then I felt his legs touching mine, and soon his balls were hitting my labia, I had impaled myself in his manhood to the hilt!

At first there was only stunned silence. In fact, I found myself fully seated in the daddy's lap before I could even think about doing anything. It hurt a little in the beginning but soon I felt only the same incredible pleasure as before.

I got up again, until only the tip of his cock remained inside and then lowered back on his prick. A inch at a time his entire cock sunk all the way inside of me, this time nearly without any pain. A few more times and I was getting used to this new intimacy with my dad.

As if of their own accord, my cunt muscles eagerly started to suck on the thick tool inside of me, urging it to move up and down. I could feel dad's heavy balls on the red, puffed up lips of my vagina and felt how swollen they must be! The amount of cum that was inside them, the same seed that made me!

Only then I realized I was a father fucker, a incest girl! And it felt hot! It's wrong... so what? I'm loving to feel my daddy's cock inside me, I loved to feel him breaking my cherry!

By the time this thought crossed my mind I was madly bobbing my body up and down on his erection, feeling his balls slapping obscenely against my buttcheeks.

Dad was pulling my hips all the way up and then sending them back to slap his balls, we were doing it over and over and over! And I was loving every second of it!

We both were moaning wildly, and his hands guided me as I moved like a mad woman in the hard cock. It was a furiously quick movement, I was fucking him hard... I was fucking my daddy! I was fucking hard my dad!

Loud slapping sounds mixed with groans and moans echoed in the living room and I reached orgasm twice with his stiff pole inside me. Daddy was facing me, looking me in the eye, my breasts hitting him in the face as I bobbed on his lap. "Fuck me daddy! Fuck your little baby girl... your princess!" I was speaking as he started to suck my bouncing jugs.

Then I felt his body stiffening, his breathing hardening and suddenly his cock exploded with a impressive orgasm. I felt his hot cum hitting my womb! he spurted huge jets of sperm inside me and I reached another climax, the stronger one!

His fingers dug deeply in my asscheeks and his mouth left my teen bosom, dad was moaning loudly as he filled me with his hot load. I was still climaxing when he pumped furiously his spurting stiff member inside me, that weird orgasm lasted until I felt him withdrawing his now sensitive and nearly flaccid cock from my pussy.

We stayed there for a long time, in a loving embrace, silent and completely satisfied. It was the best moment of my life and I knew it would change everything, I finally felt fully loved and secure.

I knew it was just the beginning of something new.

- END -

12