Teasing on The Bay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stroked it with her hand and smiled at me. I sat down and she turned and kneeled beside me leaning toward me. Her big tits were hanging down and rubbing against her thighs as she stroked my cock. "Can I have a raise?" she teased.

"What ever you want!" I mumbled back with a smile. I knew that I was lost.

"I think ... " she straddled my legs "the kind of raise ... "she positioned herself above my cock leaning toward me and pressing her soft tits into my face "... I want is to have this nice cock inside me! Would that be acceptable? Would that be fun?"

She slid down onto me. Her soft melons surrounded my face and I sucked one in as she began sliding up and down on my cock.

"Oh yeah, Jack, that's big ... very big .. Hmmm ... that bottle was nice but this is much better! Do you mind if I talk dirty? Do you like it when I talk dirty ... boss?"

I nodded as I sucked her nipples and grabbed her ass to help with the motion.

"Good! Because I like talking dirty." She tilted my head back and kissed me and slipped her tongue into my mouth while continuing her rhythmic pounding of my cock. Her nipples pressed into my chest and I stroked her back and ass spreading her cheeks on each hard downward stroke. "Was that ok ... to kiss you, baby?"

"Yes" I croaked, pulling her down and I kissed her again. Her tongue and mine danced and played as she pounded my cock. She was tight despite the abuse of the bottle.

"I love your cock. It is soooooo big, I just want to keep it locked up in my hot, steamy cunt for the entire day! Ohhh that is soo good .. drive it up into me again like that!! Oh yes, baby! You are the boss. I'll do whatever you want, just keep fucking me with that cock! OHHH Shit!"

It was that tiny, high pitched voice ... she was ready to cum. I slipped a finger in her ass.

"Ohh JACK! I'm cumming! Give me your cum! Don't hold back ... give me your cum deep in my hot cunt. I'm your hot slut, Jack .. give me your cum!!"

I felt her juices running down my cock and over my balls and lost all composure. I grabbed her thighs and lifted her up. I leaned her back against the cabin and just began pounding her slit with my cock. I reached down and lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and felt myself go even deeper into her cervix. My balls slapped against her ass.

She cried out "YES ... DO IT!! FUCK ME! I'M YOUR WANTON SLUT, JACK, FUCK ME HARD! CUM NOW, COME FOR ME!! OH FUCK!" In a tiny voice she added "Oh god, I'm cumming again!!"

And my cum left my balls and delivered deep into her hot and pulsating cunt. The world shrunk down to two people on a sailboat. I thought of nothing but the way her velvet pussy gripped my pulsating cock. It was an all encompassing sensation screaming and drowning out all other sensory input.

I let her legs drop down but stayed inside her a bit longer. Her fingers stroked my chest and my arms. Her face looked as if she were trying to memorize something. I let it go but leaned in to her and kissed her lips, soft and full against mine. I felt her nipples and pillow-like breasts press on my chest. Her tongue touched mine.

We held each other like that for a long time as the boat rocked to the gentle waves. My thighs ached from holding her up against the cabin. I noticed another sailboat went by with two old people staring at our naked bodies. I wondered if they'd get it on later and think of us.

We dressed slowly and sailed back toward the marina in relative silence. She curled into my arms and chest as we sailed. We were just enjoying the afterglow and dreading looking into our spouse's faces later. Each of us was worried about it but neither of us could talk about it.

The ride home was also quiet and a bit awkward so we stayed silent. I helped her load her cooler into her car. She looked at me and I brushed the stray brown hairs from her forehead. She leaned up and kissed me on the lips and jumped into her car, driving off quickly.

I got home at 5:30 and saw my wife, Kristen on the back deck. We kissed that kiss that couples married for a long time give. Some describe it as a peck. Kristen and I have actually been married for 27 years. We are a very happy couple. Our sex life has waned because of her early entry into menopause. She just doesn't have the desire for sexual activity anymore. Do I love her less then when we were kids fucking like bunnies? No, I love her differently, now. Though, I still love sex.

"So, how was it?" she asked.

"Fine. Good wind. We got over to Shuler's Cove rather quickly." I replied as I unpacked my sailing bag.

"That's good. Did Josh and Kim enjoy it? Any seasickness?"

"No seasickness." And I thought about avoiding the fact that Josh wasn't there. I could walk off the deck now, pretending to put things away but that just felt awful! It was weird how I could be so stupid as to cheat on my wife and then hide it from her but lying to her felt actually worse! How fucked up was I? At that moment, I decided that I loved my wife and that what Kim and I had was just raw, enjoyable (very) sex. "Josh wasn't able to make it. He said that he had an emergency at work.

She looked at me. "You and Kim were alone on the boat?"

"Yes"

She looked away and then looked at me again. "Why would you do that?"

"Why wouldn't I do that?" I replied.

"I just think you put yourself in a situation where something might have happened that could ruin our marriage."

"Something did happen."

Her head shot up at me. Her eyes blazing. "What happened?"

My last opportunity to lie or tell the truth. My mind whirred quickly and the lie came to my lips but did not leave them. The lie was "What happened is that we had a great sail". But the truth came out. "What happened is Kim and I ... " I paused and thought to myself ... don't blame it on the drink. Don't blame it on the lack of sex for 3 weeks ... just tell it like it is.

"Kim and you ... what?"

"We had sex."

She got up. I thought she was going to slap me. She walked off the deck, out the gate and left the house toward the rest of the neighborhood.

Our son came home and left for the night and she was still out walking. When she came back, I had written a card for her and had a candle light dinner ready. She called our son and found out that he would be out until about 2:00am. She went up stairs and came down dressed in a long blue gown. It was made of folds and folded across her breasts. Her braless nipples shown through and her cleavage was stunning. She wore hoop ear rings (my favorite) and the slit up the side of the dress showed she wore no panties.

We sat down for our meal and I served her diner. We ate lightly and talked little. I just watched her and waited for her to decide what to do with me.

"Come to the kitchen with me. We need to take care of a problem" she said.

I followed her in and enjoyed the sway of her ass. She hopped up on the granite countertop, leaned back on her elbows, parted the folds in her dress and spread her legs. She was before me with her fluffy pussy and big tits exposed.

"Lick me ... that is your punishment. Lick me and make me cum"

I kissed her thighs and kissed her hips. She smiled. I kissed her pussy lips and licked and lapped at her clit.

"Lick harder ... suck my clit!"

I complied and sucked and licked. I enjoyed this "punishment". My fingers spread her lips and I kept licking and enjoyed the sounds of her moans. Her legs eased up and out and onto my shoulders. I kept licking. I soaked her pussy. I sucked her clit. I slid my middle finger into her pussy and stroked her g-spot.

"Aiiiieee!" She cried out as orgasm approached.

I kept licking and sucking. I used the flat of my tongue to cover her entire pussy with big licks and then sucked her clit again. My finger moved faster over her g-spot and she reached down to her clit and flicked it with her fingers.

"Oh yes! That's it!" She cried out. "I'm cumming I'm cumming!!"

When her climax subsided. She looked at me again. "Have you showered?"

I shook my head no.

Is she still on your cock?

I dreaded the answer ... how could have I been so stupid. I nodded "Yes."

"I think your cock needs to be washed, honey."

She paused. "Only thing that will clean it off is if you fuck me really hard right now."

She smiled as I pushed it in and began my strokes as she lay on the counter top. She played with her tits and nipples as my cock piston in and out of her pussy. "Fuck me ... fuck me with that tainted cock. Let me feel the cock that she felt."

I grabbed her hips and slammed harder into her.

"Did she like it? Did she like your big, thick cock? Jack? I bet she did! I bet you made her fucking scream ... of fuck that is good."

I didn't answer, I concentrated on driving my cock up into her abdomen. She squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples as I pounded her.

"Did you make her scream? Did you like it? Are you going to do it again? Tell me ... are you thinking of her now?"

"No baby, I'm thinking of you and thinking that I'm going to make you scream." I replied with a smile.

"Are her tits big? Oh fuck your cock is good!"

"Yes, honey, very big" I was seeing an entirely different side to my wife! She was enjoying hearing about this. My cock was twitching inside her. My balls were bouncing on the edge of the granite counter top.

"Ohhhh shit" she said "Oh fuck me! This is soooo good!" She cried out and took a deep breath. "I'm going to cum ... soon! Did you eat her pussy? Did it taste good? Huh ... did it?"

"No baby!" I grunted. "She sucked my cock, though ... she sucked it..." I groaned as I tried to hold back. "I ahhhh she ummmm yeah ohhhh ... She sucked it deep!"

"She sucked your cock and then you fucked her!! OHhhhh" She grabbed my shoulders. Her tits were bouncing up and down, Her nipples were rock hard. "You fucked her. Her cum was all over your cock, wasn't it! Ohhhhhhhhhh Cum for me, Jack. Cum for me!!! Let that cock covered with her cum just erupt into my cunt! Do it!!"

One last slam and she screamed and I came. My cum erupted deep into her cervix. I poured out onto her dress and I started pumping and she kept cumming.

I lay down on her stomach. Her tits rested on the top of my head. She stroked my hair as we both calmed for a bit.

"Did you enjoy fucking her?" She asked after a while.

"I enjoyed fucking you."

"Do you want to fuck her again?" she said as she sat up and I got off her. "I guess that is a stupid question. She is young, has big tits and sucks your cock like a pro!"

I said nothing.

"We don't fuck enough anymore, do we." It was a statement, not a question. "It's this menopause thing. I just get hot flashes all the fucking time. And I feel dry down there and sometimes I just don't feel sexy and sometimes I just don't want to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do. And yet, my frustration is that my desire for you has never waned from the day I met you."

She hugged me and kissed me on the lips. Her tongue slid in and we played for a moment. "We do have our moments though."

"Like tonight. You were fantastic!"

"Thank you. Seriously, did you make her scream? Did she cum really hard?"

"Yes."

"I bet she liked how thick you are. Do you love her?"

"No."

"Do you love me?"

"Always. This wasn't about love, honey."

"I know that, I was just checking. I love you but we are in a bad situation."

"How so?"

She sat down at the kitchen table and I joined her, naked.

"Here's the deal, Jack. If you aren't getting enough at home, you go ahead. Go ahead and fuck her little brains out but no one can find out."

"Well, I really don't ..."

"Don't lie to me ... she is a very pretty and sexy young woman. I just ask that you tell me before you do it, you tell me about it after and you do it with no one else unless I approve."

"I don't plan on doing it again."

"Jack, you're a horny bastard!" She laughed. "If I don't fuck you every other day, I find evidence of you jacking off in the toilet!! Look, I'm ok with it as long as you love me and I love you and you don't love her and I get fucked like tonight every time I need it."

"Ok, but I don't plan on doing it again."

She smiled. "Men are weak, baby ... and bad planners too. Oh one more thing. I don't want her to know that I know."

******

I didn't see Kim all the next Monday or Tuesday. I heard her voice but I was backed up meeting after meeting and didn't even get a chance to say 'hello'.

On Wednesday, I found a calendar item from her for 2pm. "Talk to your admin" and I laughed when I read it. She came in at the appointed time and shut the door. I have a window to the hallway next to my door but no one looks in. She pulled a chair up next to mine and folded her hands on her lap.

"Jack, I've given a lot of thought to what we did this weekend on the boat"

"Ok, what did you think about?"

"Well, it was wrong. What we did was wrong. I cheated on my husband and you cheated on your wife."

"True and I've felt guilty about it too. What can we do about it now, though? Do you need to talk to Josh about it?"

"Oh no, not that but I do need to do something."

"What's that?"

"I've decided that I have needs that are ... how do I say this?" She paused for a moment and I wasn't sure what I was going to hear. Was she going to quit? Did she want to tell her husband?

"... I have needs that are going unfulfilled. Oh fuck! I don't know what to say!"

"Just say it, Kim."

"I really, really enjoyed sailing and I am not ashamed of what we did. I mean, if he is going to hold out on me, then I'm going elsewhere to be fulfilled. Maybe I should say, filled." She smiled. "I need to go for another ride and it doesn't necessarily have to be on a boat!" And she chuckled.

I smiled and touched her hand and thought for a moment. "I really enjoyed the boat and the ride as well. I don't think I'm as big ...umm ... down there as you make out but that is not important. What is important is that we be discreet about this and realize what we want and why we want it."

She nodded and stood up and paced in front of my white board. I was amazed at how her bra and clothes compressed and hid her beautiful breasts. She drew a quick sailboat on the whiteboard. Blues, greens and reds were used to make the water, the boat and the sail. My cock twitched at the remembered sight of her sucking me and pounding her pussy with the Corona bottle.

She pointed her finger at me "You're right. We need to be straight about this. Look, I loved making love on Saturday but I don't love you, I love Josh."

I nodded emphatically. "I understand. You have an itch that doesn't get scratched often enough but that does mean love."

"YES, how did you know?"

"Me too."

"Ahhh ... so, can we do it again some time?"

I thought how smart my wife was. I thought how right she could be about things. For more than 25 years, I had fucked her and only her and now fucking wasn't important to her anymore but she loved me enough to make sure that I was satisfied. God I love that woman!

12