Teasing Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ron's cock bottomed out inside her pussy, Trish threw her legs up and locked her ankles behind Ron's back. She loved the way his cock stretched her pussy wide. When he began pulling out and pushing back in, she dug her ankles into his ass and tried to pull him back in.

"Fuck me harder!" Trish moaned. "Fuck my tight pussy. Oh, your cock feels so good in my pussy. Fuck! Oh, fuck my pussy hard!"

Ron picked up the pace until he was fucking his sister so hard he knew he would soon fill her up. He tried to distract himself to hold off as long as he could.

"Oh, Trish, I'm gonna cum soon!" Ron yelled.

"Yeah, baby, cum in me! Cum in my pussy! I want to feel you cum in my pussy!" Trish begged as she humped back at his piston-like cock.

That was enough to send Ron over the edge. "Here it cums, baby!" he yelled.

"Yeah, give it to me! Give me all that hot cum right in my pussy!" Trish screamed.

With one last grunt and thrust, Ron's balls erupted, sending stream after stream of hot cum deep inside his sister's pussy. Feeling Ron's cock spasm inside her, then feeling his warm cum being deposited in her steamy pussy, Trish lost control of her body. She began to shake uncontrollably as her pussy contracted around Ron's thick cock. It gripped and released it, milking it for every last drop of precious juice.

Both siblings were drenched in sweat and panting when Ron finally pulled out of Trish's pussy, much to her chagrin, and lay down beside her. Ten minutes had passed before their breathing returned to something normal. Trish was the first to speak.

"That was the most incredible fuck I've ever had."

"You're not the only one," Ron said as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Trish, I have a confession to make."

"What, that you've had a crush on me for years and often stare at my body?" she asked. "Too late, I already know. But don't worry about it, the feeling is mutual. Why do you think I've teased you all this time?"

Just then the phone rang. "I better get that," Ron said as he slowly got out of bed. He went down the hall to his parent's room to answer the phone. Trish could hear him down the hall muttering, but couldn't make out what he was saying. A few moments later, Ron returned to her room wearing a smile on his face and another throbbing erection.

"That was Mom. It seems Dad and Uncle John went out drinking and Dad got drunk. Mom doesn't want to drive the five hours back here at night, so they're going to spend the night there. I'm suppose to tell you to get to bed on time and don't be late for school tomorrow."

"So, how do you suppose we pass the time tonight?" Trish asked as she scooted over on the bed to make room for Ron to lie next to her.

"I'm sure we'll think of something," Ron replied as he stroked his cock.

12