Teasing the Senses

Story Info
Blindfold. Bound. Feather. Flogger
1.4k words
4.07
14k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teasing the Senses

Blindfold. Bound. Feather. Flogger

Greta steps out of the bathroom hesitantly, clenching her towel to her chest. Her body shivers with anticipation and cold in the drafty room. She has already disobeyed him multiple times today.

"Did I tell you to put a towel on?" She immediately drops it in response and he motions for her to come to him. She obeys, not wanting to anger him further.

When he says, "On your knees," she complies straightaway. His foot taps the inside of her knee and she spreads her thighs wider. She glances up and is met with smoldering eyes -- dangerous and full of lust. "Head down... good girl. Stay." She takes a deep breath and bites her lip, swallowing angry remarks.

He leaves the room and she wonders how long he plans on leaving her there, but she doesn't dare break her position. When he returns, she resists the temptation to look up at him. The clink of metal by the bed makes her cringe and she tenses as his footsteps near.

He cups her chin gently, tilting it up to meet his steely gaze. "You're going to be sore tonight." With the casualness in his voice, he could've been telling her the time, but the message... threat... promise sends a shiver straight to her core, the muscles at the apex of her thighs clenching in a most delicious way.

She takes hold of his hand when it enters her field of vision and he helps her to her feet before leading her gently to the bed. These gentlemanlike actions don't fool her, but she feels herself being pulled under his spell if only for a moment.

"Center of the bed, arms above your head." She hesitates, understanding his intentions as he gathers the chains and moves toward the headboard. "I don't like to wait, Greta."

She obeys, scooting herself to the middle of the bed and raising her arms so that her hands barely clear the top of her head. When he snaps his fingers she offers him her wrist, keeping her eyes trained on the ceiling high above her.

He slowly makes his way to the opposite side of the bed, never taking his hungry eyes off her. After both arms are shackled, he slides a silky mask over her eyes. She opens her mouth to protest. Having her movement restricted was one thing, but for some reason the loss of one of her senses scares her.

"Don't you like the blindfold, pet?" She shakes her head in a small jerk, almost unperceivable. "You like to know what's coming don't you?" Her nod is equally unconfident. His footsteps retreat and she squirms uncomfortably, anticipating his next move.

His hands appear on either side of her head, brushing her hair back behind her ears. The gentle touch is disarming and she melts beneath him. That is, until she feels something other than his fingers touch her ears. He leans in, inserting the ear buds and it tickles her neck when he breaths,

"Now you really won't know what's coming." She pulls at the restraints, knowing that taking out her frustration verbally would be a bad idea.

"Stay still. That's an order." His voice is so smooth and sexy despite the command it carries. With that, music erupts in her ears, cutting her completely off from the bedroom where she is tethered.

A haunting voice, acapella and beautiful, is soon joined by others in an ethereal choir. The ghostly melody drags Greta towards another world entirely, calming her breathing and relaxing her entire body.

Something soft brushes her breast and she jumps back to reality for a moment, only to be pulled back by the mesmerizing music as the feather dances across her body. She can feel the pressure inside her building with the song even though he's hardly touched her.

The soft, sensual torture device traces her jaw, her collar bone. It tickles her ribs before crossing her body at her hips, which she raises in invitation. The feather disappears until she relaxes again and it reappears at her ankle, making its way up the inside of her leg. When it touches her overly sensitive sex, she jolts.

Down the opposite leg. Swirling around her toes. Back up the other side. Circles on her stomach. It takes all her will power to keep from writhing beneath his exquisite torment. Meanwhile the music swells with more angelic voices overlapping and intertwining.

His hands. Their strength vastly opposes the delicate caress of the feather. A moan escapes her lips as her breasts are molded by robust, fervent hands. His mouth is on her neck, surely leaving marks where he's pulled the blood to the surface. She cries out as he pinches her sensitive buds while simultaneously biting her ear.

Then his mouth is smothering her own, stifling her vocalizations. He rests his weight on her, his tongue still forcing its way into her mouth while he releases one of her wrists. In a flash he is off her and roughly flips her onto her stomach.

They are both panting -- hot and bothered -- when he gets off the bed to fetch his next tool. The anticipation is killing her and her sense of time is altered as she waits for his return. The music changes into something charged with energy... and passion... and Oh!

The bite of the flogger on her vulnerable bottom stings then fades into a pleasurable burn as choir-like voices sing into her ears.

Instinctively she reaches to protect herself with her free arm, but it is quickly trapped and pinned to her back. The steady beat pounds through the earbuds and she is unable to hear her captor.

She is horizontal on the bed now, one armed still handcuffed to the headboard and her head dangling off the side where he is standing over her. The flogger connects with her skin again, matching a crescendo in the music perfectly.

Again and again he rains blows across her reddening mounds as a strange tribal-sounding flute wails. She squeezes her legs together in attempt to slow the buildup of pressure and clenching of muscles down there. He rolls her onto her back and drops onto the bed with her, knowing she's close to climax.

The ear buds are yanked from her ears before he plunges three fingers into her aching opening. He is perfectly still, breathing a little heavy but otherwise motionless and still inside her. When she grinds her hips in attempt to bring herself to release, he bites down hard on her beautifully pink, erect nipple.

When he takes the blindfold off, he is staring into her eyes only inches from her face. She gasps at the intensity of his stare. "This," he says while jerking his fingers in and out quickly to emphasize what he's referring to, "...is mine. Do you understand?"

"Yes... Yes Sir." Her voice is shaky with need.

Without another word, he replaces the cuff on her free wrist and tethers her feet to the other corners as well. Finally he replaces the blindfold and exits, leaving her frustrated and desperate.

Greta is unsure how much time has passed when she hears the door open again.

Have I fallen asleep?

The mattress sinks between her legs and there is a welcomed feeling against her sex. Unceremoniously, the turgid member is forced inside and her back arches, her limbs pulling against their restraints. Within moments, she feels that familiar sensation.

"Please... may I..." but her voice trails off when he drives himself in deep.

"No baby. You don't have permission yet." That voice, that chuckle is not familiar. Greta immediately starts fighting with the restraints. Naked thighs appear on either side of her head.

"Shhh... pet." It's His voice now and it calms her.

"Open up." She obeys, grateful that she is not alone with this stranger. They both drill into her over and over again and she's moaning uncontrollably.

When her mouth is free for a moment she begs incoherently, receiving conditional release, "When I do, you have my permission." Her mouth is filled again and she pulls him to the back of her throat. He lets out a soft guttural groan and it doesn't take long with her mouth in overdrive for him to start to spasm.

Her own body is racked with an overwhelming orgasm like none she's ever felt before. The stranger moans as she clenches around him. He drives into her roughly, sending her reeling over and over until he too falls over the edge.

"Good girl." She doesn't move as the two men dismount and her shackles are removed. By the time she regains her sight, the stranger is gone.