Teasing Tuesdays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers

I kissed her hard on the mouth and sat up. "It's time to take these off," I said as I tugged gently at her panties.

Angela giggled and said, "You'll have to unsnap the garters, first."

"Oh, but I wanted you to leave those sexy black stockings on," I said.

"That's O.K." Angela giggled, "They're stay-up stockings."

I unsnapped the garters from Angela's stockings, and gently turned her onto her side so that I could unhook her garter belt. I rolled her onto her back again, and slowly removed her garter belt.

As I started to gently tug on Angela's panties, she stopped me and said, "No, first take off your shirt." Then, she added, "And I want to take these gloves off, too."

"Oh, but those gloves are so sexy!" I said.

"But, I want to be able to feel you with my hands," Angela answered.

I laughed and said, "All right. I can see that I'm going to have to buy you some fingerless gloves."

I helped Angela take off her gloves. She sat up on the edge of the bed and helped me to pull off my shirt.

Angela unbuckled my belt and said with a smile, "Now the pants. Get them off, too."

After I had taken off my pants, she ran her hand over the bulge in my boxer shorts and said, "Hum! Very nice! Now, let's get those shorts off."

I laughed and said, "No, not yet." I continued, "You're my boudoir maid for the evening, and I'm going to take these off first," as I reached for her panties. Angela smiled sweetly and laid back down on the bed. I tugged at her panties, and she lifted her ass to allow me to slowly take her panties completely off.

Angela laid there wearing only her shiny black choker, her short shiny white satin petticoat pushed up around her waist, and her shear black back-seamed thigh-high stockings. Her pussy was completely bare from her bikini waxing and there was a faint sheen of moisture on her vulva. I could clearly see that her outer labia were soft and puffy, and her inner lips were long and thick, and the same color as her succulent nipples.

I quickly took some lubricant, from the nightstand drawer, and squeezed some onto my fingers. Lying back down, I tongue-kissed Angela while I touched her naked pussy, gently rubbing her entire vulva with my lubricated fingers.

Angela moaned and spread her legs wide to give me complete access to her pussy. I rubbed her slowly and gently, alternating between up and down, back and forth, and circular motions. Angela moaned louder, and thrust her pussy up into my hand.

Soon, Angela began to rock her hips in rhythm with my strokes on her pussy. I increased the pressure of my hand, and bent my head down to suck on Angela's hard, nipples. I slowly pushed one finger into her wet pussy and held it there. After a short while, I began to slowly stroke my finger in and out of her pussy, as I gently rubbed her clit with my thumb. Angela moaned and held my head to one of her nipples, as she tweaked her other nipple with her own hand.

I gently pushed a second finger into her wet pussy, starting a steady in and out rhythm, while continuing to rub her clit with my thumb. Angela rocked her hips in rhythm with my hand, and within a few minutes she moaned loudly and her body convulsed. Her pussy contracted, briefly, around my fingers in her climax.

Slowing, but not quite stopping the motion of my hand, I looked at Angela. Her body was covered with a light sheen of sweat, and she was smiling her cherub smile.

"Oh, come here, you," she said as she pulled me to her and kissed me deeply.

As we ended our kiss, Angela said, "Now, let's get those shorts off."

I laid back, and she pulled down one side of my shorts while I pulled down the other. I removed my socks, and Angela reached for my eight inch long, two inch thick, rock-hard cock. She said, "Oh, very nice! Very, very nice! A girl could get very spoiled by this!"

"Just a second," I said, as I removed her hand from my cock, and sat up to get a condom from my nightstand drawer.

I put on the condom, laid back down next to Angela and said, "Now, where were we?"

Angela grasped my rock-hard cock again, and giggled. She said, "I think that we were about to do something with this!"

We French-kissed while Angela held my cock in her hand. I pried her hand away from my cock, and moved down the bed to kneel between her legs. Angela was a little tight, but I entered her very slowly. She gasped as I started, then relaxed and said, "Oh, that feels so good!" I slowly pushed my cock all the way into her warm, wet pussy.

Putting my weight on one elbow, I began a slow, gentle in-and-out rhythm. With my free hand, I fondled Angela's breasts, and kissed her hard on the mouth. After a few minutes, I increased the speed of my movements. When I had established a strong, steady rhythm, I pushed my tongue into her mouth, and began thrusting my cock into her pussy and my tongue into her mouth, at the same time. I kneaded her breasts forcefully, while alternating back and forth between them, and pinching her nipples with my fingers. After a few minutes, she moaned loudly, and convulsed with her second orgasm of the evening.

Within a minute, I gasped and thrust deep into Angela's pussy as I came. I spurted a few more times, and then slowed my thrusts. I was still rock-hard, but now I needed a fresh condom.

I slowly withdrew my still hard cock from Angela's warm, very wet pussy. We were now both drenched in sweat, and Angela was smiling angelically up at me. She said, "Oh, that was wonderful! You don't know how much I need that!"

Leaning over, I kissed her and whispered, "We're not finished, yet!" I continued, "Don't go away. I'm going to put on a fresh condom, then I'll be right back."

Angela said in surprise, "Oh my god! You're still hard?"

"Yes, I am," I said, "Don't go away," as I walked towards the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, I cleaned up quickly, and put on a fresh condom. I walked back out to Angela with my still rock-hard erection waving in front of me.

Angela was lying on her side, smiling her cherub smile, when I returned. As I leaned over to kiss her, she reached down and grasped my still rock-hard cock. She smiled and said, "My god, Greg, you really do know how to show a girl a good time!"

I laughed and laid down again next to Angela. We embraced and kissed, and I rolled her onto her back. After a long embrace, I moved down between her legs and entered her again. This time, her pussy was very wet and relaxed, and I penetrated her with my cock, to my full length, in one smooth motion.

Placing my arms beneath Angela, I held her firmly by the shoulders while establishing a strong, steady rhythm. I intentionally ground my hairy chest into her boobs, and alternated between kissing her neck, nibbling on her ears, and tongue-kissing her.

Angela wrapped her arms around me and, after a while, her breathing became labored again. I supported my weight on one elbow and fondled her breasts with my free hand. I pinched her swollen nipples hard, and rolled them between my fingers, first one, and then the other. I moved my head down so that I could suck on, and gently bite her nipples. Angela rolled her head from side to side and moaned. Within a few minutes, she bucked her hips, moaned loudly, and her pussy contracted, again, around my hard cock in her third orgasm.

I place my arms beneath her, held her firmly by the shoulders, and kissed her gently while continuing my strong, steady rhythm. After a while, Angela looked up at me and said, "My god! You still haven't come yet!"

"No," I said, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," she said, "No, this is wonderful! Please, don't stop!" Angela began to tongue-kiss me, while grabbing my ass with both of her hands and pulling me more deeply into her pussy. After a few minutes, her breathing became more labored.

I buried my face in Angela's shoulder, while she held me with both arms. Soon, she bucked hard, and let out a guttural moan. Again, her pussy contracted around my cock in another orgasm.

Within a few seconds, I followed Angela and spurted my come as I thrust deep into her pussy. I slowed to short gentle thrusts, while my cock, finally, grew soft. When I was completely soft, I pulled out of Angela's pussy and laid down on my back beside her.

"That was wonderful!" Angela said, as she rolled onto her side and laid her head on shoulder. We held each other like that for a long time.

Finally, Angela said, "Thank you, Greg, for making me feel desirable, again."

"You are desirable, Angela," I said, "There should never have been any doubt in your mind about that."

"I know that, now," she said, "Thank you."

Angela filed for divorce the next day, but that's another story.

ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers
12