Teasing Veronica

Story Info
His Girlfriend finds him dressed and starts training him.
3.2k words
4.51
117.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amylin456
amylin456
28 Followers

It all started when his girlfriend had found the story he had written, then she had gone through his computer and saw from the "history' file all the websites he had been spending a lot of time on.

All those delicious images and words of and about shemales and sexy gurls with that some thing 'special' in their panties.

Those very hot and sexy clothes, from lacy panties and seamless nylons , the frilly garter belts and hi 'fuck me' heels.

It was all so inviting, so hot, causing incredible feelings of lust and sexuality and even some jealousy in that he wanted to feel that way , do those things, experience those lustful hot insatiable feelings to quell the burning urges.

When she had first discovered his 'secrets' he was afraid, and a little embarrassed. When she left him the short note saying, that she understood and had also found his urges sexy and very erotic, he could hardly believe it.

Over the last week, she had emailed him all kinds of pictures of sexy 'gurls' and a lot of links to pages and pages of sexy clothes and lingerie and hi heels. Interspersed here and there were pictures of men's cocks and he couldn't tell if that had been on purpose or just a whimsical error. But he really enjoyed looking at them and dreaming ab out them.

She even had sent him email fantasy stories about having him dressed up and feeling sexy. In one of those, she had given him the name 'Veronica' and he liked it and within just a few short days all her emails began with "Dear Veronica'.

Today, Veronica sat in front of the computer having come home early from work at her suggestion. Dressed in sheer nylons, held up by a pink lacy garter belt, satin panties with a small thong at the back, nyloned feet perched on 5 inch black heels with a dainty ankle strap, a tight stretchy skirt at mid-thigh with a small lacy pink bra covered by sheer flimsy blouse. Veronica felt encased in femininity , feeling the tug of the garter strap, the angle of her ankle inside the sexy heels, the satiny feel of the tight panties and brush of the lace topped bra against her sensitive nipple buds.

Her hands played across the keyboard, scrolling through the latest pictures she had sent him.

Totally engrossed in all t he feelings and the sexy images, he didn't her the downstairs door open or the light footsteps on the stairs leading up to computer room.

How long she had been three , in the doorway watching he didn't know.

"Hi" she said and Veronica jumped, startled at the interruption . Luckily the last few days of 'acceptance' calmed him down immediately.

Becky, his girlfriend, walked behind him eying both him and the computer screen, filled with images of sexy TS gurls in various stages of sexy dress.

Her hand drifted to the top of shoulder " I see you are doing your homework" she whispered, her hand playing around Veronica s' shoulder bra strap.

" you look nice " she added.

"Thank you" was all Veronica could mange , still not 100% comfortable with being dressed around her.

Becky was sexy, at 5' 6", 110 pounds and a truly shapely body.

Her long brown hair cascaded to her shoulders and her blouse was opened revealing a very nice cleavage with pert breasts and pointy nipples making a visible outline under her blouse.

She leaned over and around him so they were looking into each others face, a devilish smile appeared on her, " I had such a shitty day " " I could really use something to take my mind off of things and relax". " Think you could help me do that?" as she reached for his hand and he stood up following her into the bedroom.

She led him to the bed , his nylons making a silent swooshing sound as he walked, then had him sit on the edge.

Becky climbed up on the bed , rested her back against the headboard, legs in front of her.

'I am so horny" so blurted out and then she giggled a bit " Wow, I'll bet you are, too,,, Veronica!"

With that she pulled her feet up and spread her legs wide, her little skirt sliding up her thighs as she parted her legs, her powder blue panties exposed , her hands playing up the inside of her creamy thighs.

Her fingers trailed across the 'v' in her panties. " God, I'm wet just thinking about having you here". " Come here"

Veronica now twists full around and begins sliding up between Becky's, splayed legs, eying that 'v' his hands reaching atop her spread knees.

" Oh, Veronica', you must be wet , too, all those sexy clothes and you've probably been looking at those computer pictures for hours" . 'Should we check?'

Before Veronica could even say anything, Becky slid off the bed easily , goes to the dresser, opens a drawer and takes out a velvet pouch. sealed by a drawstring.

" Now you just stay there, raise up a little bit" as Becky slides behind you , her hand on your hip. She smooths your tight skirt up, working it higher on your thighs and up to your waist where she can see the sexy garter belt and panties.

" Um, nice, very very nice'. Her hand reaches between your thighs and pushes encouraging you to spread your legs which you do so gladly.

Her fingers slide between and under to the front of your panties feeling a bit of moisture there from your leaking precum and then to the side grasping the tiny waistband and pulling one side down.

" You ARE a little wet, my dear!"

"would you like a little more....stimulation?" Becky asks slyly as she undoes the drawstring on the pouch and returns her hand so her finger just brushes against your rosebud causing you to shiver.

"Yes' you stammer.

You feel her fingers return to you, but with a cool touch as Becky begins dripping some lube all around your tight circle and begins using her finger to gently work all around. You push back just slightly at the touch loving the feeling as her finger now pushes a little more, darting inside just a fraction then out , adding more lube, using her finger more. First just the very tip and after working it around , then an inch or so more.

You are almost squirming now trying to push back more as she silently opens you up a little more.

" Now , you like t his, Veronica, don't you? Becky questions as her finger slides in a bit more.

"yes' Becky, " I like it"

" A lot" , Becky asks .

" A lot " you eagerly respond as her finger extends itself as it slowly working deeper and deeper.

Becky reaches into the pouch with her other hand , withdrawing a tapered plug , not too big , about 5 inches long and a nice round taper.

With her fingers still working you, she brings the small end of the plug near your opening and without missing a beat presses it up against you the end sliding in just a little bit and you feel the wider object entering you. You love that sensation.

" Easy, Baby", 'that's it, just relax, you know you want it".

Becky continues sliding the plug in a little bit , then out , letting you get used to the wonderful invader.

You rock your hips, pushing back and forth to her movements, loving that feeling of being entered.

" Um, you really want that don't you " Becky coos.

" Yes" you say freely "Yes ' as she pushes a little more inside of you.

Becky glides one hand up your chest, seeking out your little pouty nipple, finds it and rubs it at first , then squeezes it a little harder sending tingles through you.

" You wish this was the real thing, don't you?" as she pushes it in deeper.

" Oh, Yes' your mind filled with such wonderful feelings and your imagination literally seeing a nice cock in place of the plug.

" Soon, enough my dear, soon enough. I'll help you and make sure you're ready". " You'll get all you want and I can't wait for you to really experience feeling like a sexy woman."

With a final gentle push, the plug slides all the way inside, the smaller base now trapped inside of you, filling you. Becky pulls your panties up making sure the small strip of the thing rests tightly in your crevice, sealing the plug in place.

She runs her hand over your rear , down the back of your nyloned thighs, playfully touching the straps of your garter belt.

< BR>She grabs the pouch, and slides back around to her original position, against the headboard, legs spread wide, each of her hands on the insides of her thighs.

" Now , come here baby', I need you".

You slide up as her hands grasp the sides of your head and lowers it between her thighs. Becky arches up a bit and lowers your face to her panties.

You can smell her musky scent and when you press your lips to her panties, you can taste the sweetness and moisture.

" See how wet I am , Veronica', as two of her fingers slide down the side of her panties and pull the front to the side, completely exposing her moistening lips. You immediately slide in closer, tongue darting out, making contact with her sweetness.

"Ah, yes", Becky expels a whish of air as she uses her hand to guide your lips all around.

" Veronica, please please lick me, lick me good".

Your tongue begins lapping her juices, playing around her slippery lips, tongue darting in and out.

You scrunch up , your high heels now bent beneath you, one of them resting under your but, pressing in , you feeling the plug inside of you, pushing down just a bit more so the pressure from the back of your heel shoves the plug just a fraction deeper inside.

Becky spreads here legs more, caught somewhere between being relaxed and starting to become extremely aroused. Your hands rest on the inside of her thighs past her knees and you push gently, spreading her more, your fingers reaching in to pull her panties, farther to the side, wanting all of her.

Becky's hips are moving slightly now, up and down , side to side.

" Lick it, Veronica" "Argh, Yes, baby"

Her hand fumbles around for the pouch, dumps the contents on the bed beside her. She finds an 8 " flexible double headed dildo and grasps one end , sliding it down between her legs next to your cheek as you whip your tongue all around her vulva.

: Here, baby, try this " as Becky holds the dildo with her fist wrapped around just below the ridged head. You immediately slide your lips to the end of the dildo, licking it, running your lips over the top of it.

"Oh, You've been practicing, haven't you Veronica? " as Becky feeds you the head of the dildo, watching as you mouth it.

" Now, go slow, honey. Take just a little bit and use your lips and tongue at first, make it wet". " We need to make sure that you do it right. "

You obey, slowing down, taking your time, caressing the head, running the bottom of your tongue over the wedge shaped head, gliding your lips all around.

" Um, nice, Veronica". " You are learning so fast ".

Becky watches you as you slowly and deliberately mouth and tongue the head of the dildo taking it just between your lips and letting the slippery head rest just inside your wanton mouth using your tongue to bathe it.

"That's it, Veronica, make love to it" "Yes, my dear use your mouth to make love to it"

She takes the other end of the dildo and begins rubbing it against your cheek as you suck. One end in your mouth the other against your cheek as Becky runs it across your jaw, playing.

" Put this in me, Veronica" Becky whispers. You angle yourself so you can take the other end and then position it against her gaping pussy lips letting it start to slide inside of her.

" Argh, YES. don't stop" Becky almost squeals, humping her hips as the dildo slides into her. Without much effort, the other end is buried inside of Becky and the other end that is left is now between your lips , in your mouth. " Now bob your head, Veronica, let your lips slide up and down - take more of the shaft". You slowly let your lips travel down the shaft taking more in your mouth. As it hits the back of your throat , your lips nestle up against Becky clit, making her sigh and push back .

You grasp the shaft and position your lips at the sliding back up the shaft , then, reaching the top again, let your lips engulf it and sliding it into your mouth, you use your tongue to wiggle all around the shaft.

With the increased pressure and as you bob up and down, the dildo comes out of Becky a little and then you slide back down , pushing it back into her.

" Oh yes, Veronica, just like that"

Becky's hand slides to the side and finds the tiny little remote control there. She runs her fingers blindly on the top and finds the 3 little buttons there.

She presses in on the first one and you feel the first subtle vibrations in your plug. You moan around the dildo in your mouth loving that sensation.

Your hips start swaying , your panties tightening around your growing clit. You love that slow steady pulsing feeling inside of you.

Becky lets' you enjoy this feeling, watching you suck and work the dildo. She pushes the second button and the vibration inside of you increase. You can hear the low hum now and feel the little invader throbbing away inside of you, touching those incredible places.

Becky is breathing harder now, the dildo working in and out of her.You have a certain pace with bobbing your lips up and down the dildo shaft , making contact with her clit, knowing this is driving her wild.

" Do you like this, Veronica?" she asks, almost between breaths.

You slide your lips off the dildo for just a moment with a small 'plop' and look up at her. "Yes' I love this ".

" Do you feel like a little slut?" she smiles down at you.

" Yes" you reply without hesitation- " I feel like a little slut" you say fully- liking the sound of that, knowing that you can't control these feelings and loving it that you are all dressed up with a cock in both your mouth and rear.

Becky reaches down and putting her hand over yours that is wrapped on the shaft on the dildo, she begins rubbing the head all around your wet lips.

" Do you wish this was a real cock?" she asks sounding serious.

" Come on, be honest with me, Veronica. Is that what you are thinking as you suck and lick this?" as she keeps rubbing the slippery head all around your lips, almost teasing you.

" Yes", you reply. " I am dreaming that is is a real one " you honestly confess.

Becky's fingers find the last button on the remote and she pushes on it. The vibrations increase even more, the plug almost rocking inside of you, vibrating and buzzing like crazy.

" And how about that? " Becky raises her eyebrows in question.

" Do you wish that was a real cock inside of you as well?"

" Uh huh, I mean yes, I wish it was " you confess.

' It was what?" Becky says.

" A real cock inside of me "

Becky playfully slides the head of the dildo between your lips again into your waiting mouth and hunches down further on other end inside of her feeling it filling her.

She knows she wants to time your peaking orgasm with the heightened sensation n inside of you as well as what's in your mouth.

" Well, we have some work to do to get you ready then" " I can think of a number of ways to make it very very real indeed, but I have to make sure that you are really good and that you're totally ready".

She is so pleasantly surprised at how well you have start taking to your new slut role and is already thinking and dreaming of all the things she will be having you doing.

Becky's hips start to grind more now and the vibrating plug is sending you into the brinks of your own orgasms, the pulsations reaching deep inside of you, filling you, causing your hips to grind as well. You feel the swell and constriction in the front of your satiny panties, the gentle pressure of your dainty ankle strap of your 'fuck me' heels.

Becky slides her foot under you against your pantied clit, as your hips move up, her foot slides further under and you start humping her foot loving the pressure against your panties.

You bob your head faster on the dildo causing it to work faster and deeper into and out of Becky, her juices flowing freely now the dildo hitting the back of your throat.

" Oh you little slut, Veronica" Becky almost hisses, " I'm going to make you so sexy, you won't know what to do!" " I'll make sure that you get the real thing ". " I am going to make you so sexy and hot that men will be drooling for you.,, or should I say, you'll be drooling for them!"

At the brink of cumming now, Becky arches her back,, her fingers fly to her clit and begins rubbing feverishly, bouncing her hips as you struggle to keep sucking on the dildo, your own hips pumping down onto her foot. You loosen your lips just a fraction so the dildo slides in and out easier, as Becky pumps into you, keeping just the right amount of pressure there.

"Yes, Yes, Yes" she screams.

" Oh Veronica, make sure you learn everything as I'm already planning a surprise for you". Becky shudders , her hips shaking.

You can feel her convulsing as your lips slide all the down on the dildo shaft to rest against her throbbing clit , taking in the sweet aroma .

" My sweet little slut!" as Becky shudders and gasps for breath and you feel the spurt starting in your panties......

Becky has timed it just right, that you have reached your peak just after her own cumming and with the vibrator at full speed, knowing that this association is almost perfect as part of her training.........

amylin456
amylin456
28 Followers