Teasing Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Don't play with fire or you'll get burnt.
3k words
2.8
48k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
560 Followers

Kathy and Billie were good friends of their neighbors, Amanda and Frank. They often took turns having an outdoor BBQ with the host providing the wine for the women and beer for the guys. Kathy and Billie did not have a swimming pool in their backyard, while Amanda and Frank did so they had a standing invitation to go over and use it whenever they wanted.

They were good friends although they were very different in appearance and character. Kathy had long flowing blond hair and big boobs that she was very proud of. Everything she wore showed a lot of cleavage. She had a quick smile and walked with a saucy wiggle. She had that outgoing personality that everyone liked, especially men.

Amanda was quite different; she had short honey brown hair that she wore in bangs which framed her face giving her that little girl look. She was smaller than Kathy and her breasts were smaller too, but proportional to her petite body. She was shy and blushed easily, especially at some of the off color jokes Frank loved to tell. She pretty well went along with whatever Kathy wanted to do.

The guys were quite different also. Billie was like Amanda in size and personality. He was only 5'5" tall and rather shy also. He might be small but he was clever. He had a good paying job as a systems analyst at HI-TECH COMPUTERS, but being a kind of laid back guy he kind of went along with what Kathy wanted also.

Frank was a larger man, a lot of muscle from working all his life in construction. He had black hair and a beard, and his arms and legs were hairy too. He never graduated high school but he was strong and darkly tanned from working outside all the time, but right now he was laid off due to some union dispute.

Kathy didn't work and it was a hot day so she decided to go swimming. She wore her favorite sexy red bikini. She stretched out on a lounge chair by the pool and decided to read her book for awhile first. Frank saw her and came out to talk.

Kathy said, "What are you doing home? Don't you ever work? Why don't you get a job and support your wife the way a real man does?"

"Kathy, you know I'm laid off but I expect to go back to work soon."

"If you weren't so dumb you could get a job that didn't lay you off all the time." She could see a flash of anger on his face but he didn't say anything. "I'm going to take off my top to get some sun before it gets to hot, so why don't you go back in your house because I don't want you drooling over my tits."

"Hey, it's my house and my pool so you don't tell me what to do." Frank was just wearing his cutoff jeans.

She took off her top and threw it in Frank's direction. "My you are a hairy ape, and I can see the bulge in your pants. Why don't you go and get me a beer, it'll give you something to do besides stare at my tits?"

"If you didn't want me to look, why did you take off your top?"

"Just go and bring me a beer." He got one for her and one for himself. As they drank their beer Kathy started rubbing the cold beer bottle over her breasts making her nipples hard. "Oh that feels good," and looking at Frank said, "Stop staring at me like a horny dog with your tongue hanging out, and if you can't control your hard on any better than that, why don't you go somewhere and jerk yourself off while I go swimming?

"Oh, I forgot to bring a towel so go get one and I'll let you dry me off when I come out." She didn't swim for long before coming out and Frank waited for her with a towel. "Now don't touch me, keep your hands covered with the towel. You are supposed to be drying me off, not feeling me up."

He dried her shoulders, back and her legs and then she turned around and he did her breasts, her stomach and down to her pussy. He massaged her pussy just a little bit with the towel when he felt her thrust her hips several times against his hand. That was too much teasing and he dropped the towel, picked her up in his arms and headed for the house.

"Put me down you Neanderthal," she said kicking her legs as he carried her. "Let me go right now you big hairy ape." He carried her in the house and dropped her down on the rug covered living room floor. He gave her bikini bottom a tug and it easily came off. As he dropped his shorts she said, "Don't come near me or I'll kick you in the balls." She yelled at him but she did not try and get up. "If you touch me I'm going to scratch your eyes out," but she was lying with her legs partially open letting him see her moist pussy.

Frank stuck his aching hardon into her wet pussy in just one thrust. He started to maul her breasts thinking it would hurt but all it seamed to do was turn her on more. He kissed her sticking his tongue in her mouth as deep as he could and he felt her respond with her own tongue. He was rubbing his hairy chest across her tits and he could hear her moan a little as she rubbed her nipples against him to increase her stimulation.

He wanted to teach her a lesson for teasing him so he would pull out until just the head was in her pussy and then slam into her hard and he fucked her fast. He could hear her going, Ooh, Ooh, Ooh and he could feel her nails dig into his back. This was not working, it was just exciting her more. So, he stopped thrusting and keeping his cock deep in her pussy, he twisted his hips in a screwing motion, hoping to get himself off but leave her frustrated, but she just wrapped her legs around his back to hold him tight.

Nothing was working the way he wanted and he could feel his cum building so he resumed fucking her and tried to slow down his thrust to make it last longer, but she grabbed him by the ass and jerked him hard into her pussy, pushing up to try and get as much cock as she could. He could feel her nails digging painfully into his ass drawing blood. He was supposed to be hurting her not the other way around. He couldn't hold back any longer and he came in her while she peaked and exploded in orgasm.

"Get off me you dirty bastard. I have a good mind to tell your wife what you did to me. Frank rolled off her onto his back in satisfied exhaustion. "Look what you did to my bikini, you ruined it. I should kick your ass, you big dumb bastard. I want you to buy me a new one and bring it to me tomorrow afternoon and apologize to me for raping me. Now get out of my sight; I'm tired of looking at your ugly face."

Billie got home as usual about 5:30 and since it was Wednesday night it was his job to bring home a takeout dinner so that Kathy didn't have to cook. Kathy never asked him about his day, she didn't care, but he always asked about her day.

I went over to Frank's place, and bye the way, I noticed the grass is getting long in the back yard. You're falling down on the job again"

"OK Kathy, I'll do it tomorrow when I get home from work."

"Anyway, I went swimming and Frank was there. I think he's just lazy. He has been off work for a month now and all he does is hang around the house. I don't know how Amanda puts up with it. She works all day while he lounges around the house."

"In all fairness, isn't that what we do, I work all day while you lounge around the house?"

"It's a husband's job to supply his wife's financial needs."

"Isn't it a wife's job to supply her husband's sexual needs? You haven't let me have sex with you for over two weeks."

"I give you all the sex you need; but if you're a good boy I'll let you suck my pussy tonight," she said with a giggle, "but you have to promise me to jerk yourself off for me afterwards."

The next afternoon Frank arrived with a present for Kathy; her new bikini, very similar to the one he tore; tie on bottoms and a top that barely covered her nipples. He could see that Kathy was pleased her threats had worked. He thought she would say thank you or something like that, instead she said, "I'll have to try it on because if it's the wrong size you will have to take it back." What a bitch, Frank thought. She came back wearing it quite happy. "I don't know how a dumb ass like you managed but you did get the right size," she said standing in front of him with her legs spread and her hands on her waist. "Now get down on your knees and apologize to me."

"I'm sorry for ripping your bikini and I hope you like the new one."

"Seeing you kneeling before me has given me a better idea on how you can apologize. I want you to suck my pussy. I want to feel what it's like for a man with a beard to lick me."

"I'm doing no such thing."

"Then you're going to jail when I tell the police you raped me. Now untie my bikini and start licking and sucking, or get ready to spend a couple years in jail."

Frank knew he didn't rape her but the police would never believe him so he untied her bikini bottom and gave her a few tentative licks. "Oh, your beard tickles, do that some more. Rub your face up and down my pussy and shake your head to stimulate me more. Rubbing his beard between her legs was tickling her pussy lips and her clit, and then he would give her pussy some long slow licks from the bottom of her pussy to her clit exciting her more.

Grabbing him by the hair she started yanking his head against her pussy saying, "Now tongue fuck me, and get your tongue as deep as you can." Every time she would pull his hair he would thrust his tongue in her pussy but this was starting to hurt. As her orgasm started to build, she would twist his head between her legs making his beard arouse her more. When her orgasm was peaking she bucked her hips against him hurting his nose while jerking his head in unison. She exploded in orgasmic bliss.

It took a while for her breathing to return to normal before she pushed him away saying, "Now go home, I'm through with you."

Frank's anger turned red hot. "You bitch, I didn't rape you last time but I'm going to this time." He pushed her back on the sofa, her legs spreading wide as she fell. He dropped his pants and taking his already hard cock in his hand, he slammed it into her cunt hoping to hurt her but her pussy was so wet he went in easily. Kathy said, "Quit fucking me you big stupid ape."

He drove his cock into her as hard as he could hoping to make her beg him to stop. Instead she said, "Stop raping me, you sick bastard," but her hips were starting to move in unison with his. He fucked her harder and faster hoping to make her cry out; instead she dug her sharp nails into his already painful ass, drawing more blood as she jerked him to her. Who was hurting who?

Frank wanted to hold out and pound her hard but her pussy was milking his cock every time he pulled out for another thrust. Her cunt felt like a hot tight velvet hand on his cock and it was too much for Frank and he fucked his cum deep in her pussy. He wanted to enjoy the aftermath because her pussy was still giving him little squeezes, but not Kathy. "Get off me you big dicked bastard. What kind of a sex maniac are you anyway to rape me in my own home? You are a retard pervert and I hate you. Now get out of my house."

The next day Kathy stormed into his house. "I am so mad at you I couldn't sleep last night. You broke into my house and raped me and unless you give me a real apology, I'm going to the police and tell them what you did, but first I'm going to slap your face to show you how angry I am."

She tried to slap him but he grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back forcing her to bend over. "Quit that or you're going to break my arm. Let go of me." "You are a spoiled brat and I'm going to give you the spanking you deserve. I'm not someone you can push around like your wimpy husband." She was already half bent over so with just a little more pressure he forced her face down across his lap. She was wearing slacks which he forced down to her knees and then grabbed her panties and ripped them off.

"Sorry I ripped your panties," he said with a laugh, "But I'll give you a pair of my shorts you can wear home, and I would love to hear how you explain that to your husband." With her now naked ass across his lap he started spanking her with his hand. At first she tried to get up but he held her down with one hand while he continued to spank her with the other. Then she tried kicking and squirming trying to avoid his hard spanks. Her squirming on his lap was starting to give him a hard on and he didn't want to be distracted yet.

"Ouch, ouch, quit spanking me; you're hurting me," Kathy complained.

"Then stop squirming or I'll hit you harder. Just lie there quietly and take your punishment. Spoilt girls like you need to be put in their place. Had your parents done this I wouldn't have to." He continued to spank her and her ass was turning red.

"Please Frank, stop spanking me; it hurts. I'm sorry I said those things to you."

"Then you can show me how sorry you are by sucking my cock."

"No. I have never done that; not even to my husband."

"Then you are going to have one hell of a sore ass until you change your mind," and he resumed spanking her.

Shortly after that Kathy blurted out, "OK, I'll do it. Just stop hitting me."

Frank stood up, dumping her on the floor while he undid his pants and stepped out of his shorts.. When Kathy went to stand up he stopped her. "You don't know much about cock sucking do you. The man stands and the woman on her knees sucks him. Now take one hand and put my cock in your mouth and use your other hand to lightly caress my balls. Now start sucking; don't move your head, just suck. I'll move it later when I fuck your face."

For someone who had never sucked cock before she was doing a great job and she was bringing Frank so close to the edge that he had to pull out before he lost his load in her mouth instead of deep in her pussy. "Now get up on the sofa and I'm going to fuck you." Kathy quickly got up and lying on her back she spread her legs for him. "Not like that. You're a bitch and I'm going to fuck you like a bitch. Get up on your knees, get your ass up in the air and put your head down on the sofa."

She looked soo sexy that way as he stuffed his cock into her soaking wet pussy. He shafted her deeply as he thrust himself against her ass driving his cock in her hot pulsing pussy. He was getting close to cuming way to soon and he wanted to slow down a bit to make it last, but he had waited to long. There was no way he could stop now so with just a couple more thrusts he came deep in her pussy, shooting his load in the most satisfying fuck he had ever had.

Kathy could tell he was close to cuming because his cock was starting to twitch. No, No not yet she thought, don't cum yet; I'm soo close, just keep fucking me a little bit more, but soon after that she felt him flood her pussy with his cum. You bastard, you couldn't last another 30 seconds so that I could have my orgasm? Her next thought was, Billie's tongue is going to get a workout tonight.

When Billie got home that night he asked her how her day was. "You know Billie; I was thinking when we go on vacation this year to the cottage, maybe we should take Frank and Amanda with us."

"Now you know I don't like Frank and Amanda gets annoyed when Frank flirts with you all the time." "Nonsense, it's more fun when they are around. Now go over and ask them; it's a perfect time, Frank is not working and Amanda is due a week's holiday soon. If she doesn't want to change her holiday plans, tell her we will just go with Frank."

Omega12
Omega12
560 Followers