Teasing Wife Gets Laided

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,367 Followers

I then picked out this white long-sleeved front button shirt. I buttoned up the middle of the shirt. Then tied the bottom of it in a knot right below my breast. This left my tan midriff fully exposed for everyone to see. And the fact that my push up bra was pushing my breast up and out I was showing a lot of cleavage.

I slipped on a pair of sexy 4” heel ankle strap sandals. I was happy with what I seen in the mirror as I checked myself out one more time. I did my make-up and went to meet John in the living room.

When I walked into the living room John’s mouth fell open as he glared at me. Holy fuck do you look hot was the first thing he said. Turn around let me see all of you.

I did a full turn around as John walked up to me. Standing right in front of me he ran his hands up the back of my legs. Right on up under my short skirt until he had my panty cover ass cheeks in his hands. As he was squeezing my ass cheeks he said do you have to wear these panties?

I gave him a kiss and said yes I do, sorry but this girl wears panties when she goes out.

John said okay if you have to. He then stepped back and took hold of the hem of my little skirt and pulled it way up. Totally exposing my sexy little powder blue panties and lace stocking tops to him. He moaned mmmm yes. We are going to have some fun tonight.

I pushed my skirt down and said don’t wrinkle me up as I stepped away from him. Picking up my handbag I asked if he was ready to go?

So after a great dinner we sat going over the plan one more time before going to Mo-Joes.

As we walked into Mo-Joes we both about fell over from the stink of old cigarette smoke and booze. Through the haze in the place we seen the only place to sit was two stools at the bar. We made our way to the bar and took a seat. I felt like a hooker on display the way all the men in the place were checking me out. We ordered a drink and sat talking to each other. About ten minutes later one of Johns friends Paul came up to us slapping him on the back.

Paul said to John, shit man did you pick up this sexy young thing in here tonight? Laughing he then said hi Mindy how are you?

I could see his eyes rolling from my breasts to my legs. Never looking me in the eyes as I said I was doing fine.

John and I both turn around facing Paul as we continued our conversation. Not only was Paul’s eyes stuck on my legs and breasts. The guy sitting next to me at the bar was slowly eyeing me from top to bottom. I could feel his eyes undressing me right there at the bar.

Paul stayed and talked to us a half-hour or so before he said that he had to get going. We said our good-byes and he left. John asked what did you think about Paul?

I smiled and said not my type.

About that time the guy sitting next to me asked if he could buy my boyfriend and me a drink?

Surprised by this I smiled and said sure, thank you and he’s my Husband.

Larry introduced himself to John and I. We shook hands and did the cheer's thing with out drinks. Turns out Larry is an over the road truck driver from California. He was just in town for the night and was headed back west once he unloaded his load of tomatoes in the morning.

He was really cute but maybe ten years older than John and I. I could see his wedding ring on his left hand. I asked if he as married?

Yep 15 years with the same old girl he replied.

John asked him were do you sleep at when your on the road?

Larry said, well most times I sleep in my truck. It has a big sleeper bed in it. But this trip my truck is in the shop so I have a loaner. It doesn’t have a sleeper so I have been doing the motel thing. Larry added, I got screwed tonight, that’s why I’m here.

Why is that I asked?

I got in town late and the two motels in town are sold out. So I have to sleep over the steering wheel in the truck. You don’t get much sleep sleeping like that but oh well I’ll get by.

John saw this as a big opening to his plan. I could just see the light go on over his head.

After on more drink I was starting to feel it. Then John said hell Larry you seem like a nice guy. We have an extra bedroom at our house. You’re welcome to it if you would like.

The three drinks that I had had made Larry look even better. As I seen him eyeing me up and said your sure you wouldn’t mind?

John said hell no we don’t mind. I’m getting a little sleepy myself and I’m about ready to get out of here. How about you honey?

I looked at him and knew right where this was going and said yes I’m getting pooped myself plus I’m getting drunk.

We all laughed and John said okay it’s a deal lets get out of here.

Larry said he couldn't take his truck on the side streets. Should I ride with you, will you give me a ride back in the morning?

John said oh sure no problem.

As we walked out of Mo-Joes Larry said he needed to get his shaving kit out of his truck.

I then asked if I could see the inside of his truck, I’ve never seen the inside of a semi.

Larry said sure come on that he’d give me a 10-cent tour.

Once the three of us got up along side his big truck he opened the driver’s door and said go ahead and check it out.

I had to climb up on these like steps and a ladder just to get up to the doorway to get in the seat. I looked back down to see that both John and Larry were enjoying the view up my skirt of my panty-clad ass. I felt myself getting wet as I stood up there looking in the truck knowing they were looking right up under my skirt. I didn’t know if I was leaving a wet spot in my panties or not. It sure felt like I was.

Larry then said wail your up there can you grab my bag right next to the shifter?

I seen his bag and said sure. I had to bend way over the driver seat to reach it. I knew this sent my little skirt up high over my sexy little blue panties. It also gave them a good view of my lace top stockings. I was making myself so horny showing off for this stranger and John. If it weren’t for them three drinks I would never be doing this.

As I was climbing back down with the heels on one foot slipped. Larry was fast to grab me from the back just under my arms. His fingers kind of came to rest on my breasts as he held me until both feet hit the ground. I thanked him as we headed for the car.

Once at home we showed Larry the extra bedroom and were the restroom was.

John then said we are going to watch a little CNN and have another beer if you would like to join us come on in the living room.

We went into the kitchen for the beers and John asked me if I was still okay with the plan.

I walked up to him and grabbed his cock through his jeans and said I am if you are.

He said okay now don’t forget to wait until it looks like I fell asleep before you do anything. He’ll think he’s going to get lucky.

I laughed and said that after I have this beer he may get lucky.

John slapped me on the ass and said we are just teasing him. I’m the only one that’s going to be getting in these sexy little panties of yours as he rubbed my ass under my skirt.

We made our way into the living room. A few minutes later Larry joined us. John had flopped down in his Lazy-Boy. Larry sat next to me on the couch as we watched the news sipping our beers. I had my legs curled up under myself. I could see that Larry had a good view of my lace stocking tops and just a hint of my little blue panties. I felt so sexy showing off for this man and acting like I didn’t know that I was.

After five minutes or so Larry said it looks like Johns out for the night.

I looked at John and said to Larry, great once he passes out it takes a bomb to wake him up.

Larry said do you need help getting him to bed?

I laughed and said no, he can just sleep in the chair tonight.

Larry had sat up and moved closer to me and asked if he could ask me something personal?

Not sure where this was going I said sure what?

I would like to get my wife a pair of stockings like you’re wearing, were did you get them at?

I looked down at my legs and said hell I’m not sure, K-Mart or Penney’s.

Larry said okay. You know you have on some of the sexiest little panties that I have ever seen. Where did you get them?

I gave him a funny look and said you’ve been looking at my panties, shame on you looking under a ladies skirt.

Larry smiled and said he was sorry but he couldn’t help looking when I was looking inside his truck. He then added, I must say that you have the nicest ass that I’ve ever seen.

I smiled back at him and said well thank you. I got my panties from Victoria’s Secret. I get all my underwear from there. They cost a little more but they seem to last a long time.

Larry said well they sure are sexy and they look good on you.

I thanked him again.

Then he asked if it would be okay if he seen the front of them?

I looked at John and said to Larry, I don’t think my husband would like me showing you my panties.

Larry was now moved up right next to me and started rubbing my stocking clad thigh right above my knee as he said I’ll not tell him if you don’t.

I looked at John and asked Larry if he promised not to say anything to John?

He got a big smile on his face and said not a word I’ll never tell him anything.

You better not I said as I took a hold of the hem of my short skirt and started pulling it up. I was thinking that John would stop me before I got it up to high.

John never moved as I continued raising up my little skirt. I got it up to my waist fully exposing my sexy little powder blue panties to Larry.

Larry moaned mmmm God them are some sexy little panties. He was looking close at my crotch when he said you are shaved, are you totally shaved?

I took a big slug of my beer and said yes that I’m totally shaved down there.

Larry then said shit Mindy I can see your cute little pussy slit right through your panties. Can I touch your panties?

I looked at John then Larry and said I don’t think you better.

Right then Larry put a hot lip lock right on my mouth.

I didn’t stop him for that matter I kissed him back. I dropped my skirt down and put my arms around him as we kissed.

As we kissed I felt Larry’s hand moving up the inside of my thigh. Once his hand got up to my stocking top I moaned in his mouth and opened my legs a little. His fingers started playing with the bare skin on my thigh between my stocking top and the crotch of my little panties.

Then it happened, I felt Larry’s fingers run right up and down my slit through my panties. I moaned in his mouth again and opened my legs wider to give him more freedom to do his thing on me.

Just then John let out a yawn and started moving. Larry pulled his hand out from under my skirt and moved down to the end of the couch away from me. I straighten my skirt out and looked at John. He stretched and yawned again.

John looked at Larry and I and said shit I can’t keep my eyes open, are you guys ready to hit the hay?

I stood up and said yep that I’m ready.

Larry also got up and said yes I better get to bed it’s getting late. Can you drop me off at my truck around eight o’clock?

John was now up on his feet and replied to Larry, sure thing buddy I’ll wake ya up around seven.

John then went into the kitchen to turn off the lights.

Walking down the hallway to the bedrooms Larry said hey Mindy, if you can’t sleep come on in my room after John goes to sleep.

I smiled at him and said okay thanks. Just then John walked up. We said our good nights and went into our bedroom.

Once in our bedroom John took me in his arms kissing me. He said shit was that hot or what? Did you like that?

I kissed him back and said it was okay. I now felt John’s hand go under my short skirt and start up my leg.

Once his fingers made their way up to my crotch John moaned fuck Mindy it was okay? Your panties are soaking wet. I think it was more than okay I think you loved it. Then he pulled the crotch of my little panties to the side and started running his finger up and down my wet slit.

I moaned in John’s ear, oh God fuck me I’m so horny.

That was all I had to say. John had me stripped down to just my sexy little panties and stockings in record time. He had me flat on my back in the middle of our bed. He was taking turns sucking and kissing my hard nipples when he said close your eyes and enjoy Larry kissing your nipples.

He didn’t have to tell me this. I couldn’t get Larry out on my mind. I was thinking what he would do to me if I were to go to his room after John feel asleep. By now John had my little panties off and was licking my wet pussy slit. I held his head in place and moaned out loud, OH GOD LARRY THAT FEELS SO GOOD. My hips were working up and down in time with John’s licking. When he gave my hard clit a little suck and bit, my orgasm went right through me. I pulled Johns face tight to my pussy and moaned out YESSSSSS OH GOD YESSSS I’M CUMINGGGGGGG.

As my orgasm was winding down John got over the top of me and lined his hard cock up to my pussy entrance. The dirty talk now started as he asked me if Larry got to feel my pussy?

I moaned yesssss as John slowly sank his hard cock into me.

He then pushed deep inside me and asked, did you like him playing with your pussy?

I moaned in his ear, oh God yes I loved it.

That was all John could take. Hearing his wife tell him that she loved another man playing with her pussy sent him over the top. He pushed as hard and as deep in me as he could and moaned out, ahhhhh I’m cumming.

I worked my pussy lips on his cumming cock and milked all his sperm out.

John kissed me and said he was sorry that he came so fast. To give him a little bit and he’ll be ready to go again.

I kissed him back and said that’s fine and that I love him.

It wasn’t over three minutes until John was out like a light for the night. I’m bad I started thinking that maybe I should go down to Larry’s room for a little more fun. I then told myself I better not screw up my marriage over some sex with Larry. I’m sure John wouldn’t understand if he woke up to find me screwing Larry. So I just settled for slipping my middle finger into my cum slick pussy and started masturbating as Larry played in my head. In no time at all I was cumming again and passed out next to John a very happy woman.

The next morning John woke me up after he returned from dropping off Larry. I said I didn’t get to tell him good bye.

John said I have his address and he said if we are ever in LA he has a place for us to stay.

I was still dressed in just my thigh high stockings as John got in bed and ask me to tell him again how it felt having another man play with my pussy.

I told him again how hot and horny Larry had made me last night.

John was disappointed when I told him that Larry never really finger fucked me. He said the way my hips were moving when Larry had his hand between my legs he was thinking he had his fingers inside me and I was about to cum

I laughed and said I was about to cum but it wasn’t from finger fucking, he was just rubbing my pussy through my panties.

We ended up screwing like teenagers again, and for the rest of the week. I was always horny and couldn’t get Larry out of my mind. Each time we had sex I would put Larry’s face on John and screw him like I was putting on a show to show him how good I was in bed. John was really eating up this change in me. He once said that he had made me into a wild fuck. I think that was a good thing coming from him.

Two weeks later John asked if I would like to do some teasing again Friday night?

This time I was all up for it and said sure, I’m up for it if you are.

John said fuck yes I’m up for it. But let’s go to a nice place for drinks this time. That Mo-Joes is really a dump.

I smiled and said that that was a great idea. How about we go to the Zone? It’s a big dance club that has a dress code, no jeans, tee shirts and stuff like that. Everybody has to look nice to get in.

John said that that sounds good to him. Some of the guys from work with go there and have told him that the place has people with some class in there. So we had a date for Friday night.

Friday night John showered and dressed in some black dress pants and a nice blue dress shirt. He told me that he was going to run to the liquor store for some beer wail I got showered and dressed.

I did the shower thing and then fixed my hair. I wasn’t sure what to wear tonight. I knew it had to be something sexy to keep John happy. I picked this cute little black dress out. It’s mid-thigh so not super short. The bottom half is glossy black satin. And the top half is this black velvet bodice with a row of rhinestones right under my breasts. It is fitted just right to show off all my curves but is not super tight.

Having my dress picked out I now had to pick my underwear. I was thinking John loves me in black underwear so why not go all black tonight. I put on one of my front close Victoria’s Secret push up black lace bra’s. This bra really made my boobs stand up and out. Next on was the black lace marching garter belt. I don’t really like wearing garter belts but they drive John nuts. So I put it on for him.

Next I rolled a pair of off black stockings up my legs. These are some real sexy one’s that have the black seam right up the back of the leg. A guy thing, guys like them. I hooked my stockings to the garter belt and went looking for my matching little lace panties. I started thinking oh hell I’ll go with out panties but couldn’t bring myself to do it.

I stepped into my little panties and pulled them up my legs. The small v-shaped back was sheer see-through and the small front was v-shaped see-through lace. Then next I slipped on a sexy little black half-slip. Having all my underwear in place I got up and stepped into my sexy little dress. I pulled it up in place and zipped up the back. Looking at myself in the mirror I knew I was going to be lucky if I got out of the house before John tried to fuck me. With my make-up done just right I went to the living room and waited on Johns to return.

When John walked in and seen me he about fell over. The first thing he did was drop to his knees and grab the hem of my dress and pulls it up to check out what I was wearing under it. His one hand went right to my crotch feeling my pussy through my panties and the other went to feeling up my sheer panty covered ass.

He moaned oh God I got to have some of this before we go.

I laughed and said hold on you’ll get some later on.

He dropped my dress back down and got up. He then said God Mindy some poor guy is going to go crazy trying to get into your panties tonight.

I gave him a kiss and said he can try all he likes, you’re the one that’s going to get in them!

So we had a nice dinner then took off for the Zone. We got there and there was a line to get in. We got in line and were told it could take up to an hour to get in the door. After a long time we started talking about going to some other place.

Just then some guy that John works with came out of the bar and walked right passed us. John yelled at him, hey Jerry.

Jerry stopped turn around and came back to talk to us in line. He said Hey what’s up John, what are you doing here? Does your wife know you have some hot little thing out on a date tonight?

We all laughed and John introduced me to Jerry.

Jerry then told us that him and his friend have a table inside with two extra seats. He knows the doorman, and maybe he could get him to let us slip in the side door. He was going to his car to get his phone and he would be right back.

About five minutes later the doorman let us in the side-door along with Jerry. We made our way over to his table and took a seat with Jerry’s friend Jack. The place had a DJ that was playing some great dance tunes.

Both guys asked John if it was okay to dance with me. John laughed and said she has a mind of her own, ask her if she would like to dance.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,367 Followers