Tech Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sihaya
sihaya
135 Followers

And then she didn't call on me. Three answers later, my arm was aching from my holding it high. I was used to being called on all the time, because I almost always had the answer and it helped move the discussion forward, but this time she seemed hell-bent on encouraging the weaker students to tease out answers for themselves. And, god, it was painful - some of them needed so much guidance to get the right answer. I knew it! And I wanted so badly to turn that dial.

And then she called on me three times in a row. The first time was easy; an answer, a turning of the dial. The second time, I had a harder time concentrating on what I was saying because I was so conscious of slowly, slowly moving that dial up, teasing her. The third time, I did all I could to draw out my answer, making it as long as possible... but she cut me off. "Thank you, Nicole, but I think we should let someone else speak." Ugh! She was doing this to me, she was making me do it.

I was living for her to call on me, now, and she was teasing me. I knew she was. I ached for her, I ached to give her pleasure, to know that while she taught this class she was wet and swollen and turned on.

Class ended and I felt crestfallen - she'd avoided calling on me, had avoided giving me chances to turn her on. And then I heard her voice. "Nicole, can I speak to you?"

Yes. Yes. Anything for you. I nodded and threw my books into my bag, slung it over my shoulder, and followed her out of the room. She hadn't bothered to wait for me; I had to rush to catch up with her, and the whole way to her office she barely spoke at all. I was hanging on her every word, conscious of the remote in my pocket and afraid to use it, afraid to do something she didn't want.

When we reached her office, I held her bag while she unlocked the door, and we went in, and she told me to lock the door behind me.

"So," she said, her hip against the desk like last time, "have I proven my theory?"

I was confused for a second. The sex game had taken over and I'd forgotten about our original discussion. I thought for a moment. "About the wearer, um, having the power?"

She looked at me. "Um," I said, "I... yes. I guess... I don't feel like I was in control of that. At all. I..."

"You held the remote," she replied, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose, "but everything was on my terms. Wasn't it?"

I nodded. She began to unbutton her blouse. I saw the top of her bra emerge - black satin, like the panties that I knew were under her skirt. This was really happening.

"Get on your knees." I dropped my bag and fell gratefully to my knees in front of her. She continued unbuttoning her blouse until it was open and I could see her flat stomach, the waistband of her skirt. She shrugged the blouse off. I gazed up at her, fixated on her every movement.

"Show me the remote." Fumbling in my excitement, I pulled it out of my pocket and presented it to her in my open palm. "Turn it up. Slowly."

I said nothing. I just did it, still holding it up toward her, and I heard the low hum as it came to life, and this time a low moan escaped her lips. "Higher," she said, and I listened, and she unzipped her skirt and pushed it down to puddle at her ankles. Her hips were against the desk, her black high-heeled pumps were flat on the floor. The panties tied at the sides with black ribbons, in little bows, which I became very aware of. One pull, and they'd be on the floor with her skirt.

"Higher," she said again, and I turned it up all the way. The humming was higher-pitched now, and she moaned again. She reached down and took the remote from my hand, then took my hand in hers and placed it on her hip, over the little bow tying her panties on. "Take them off."

"Yes," I said, and pulled at the ribbon, and raised my other hand and untied the other side. The panties fell with a "thunk" on to the floor and suddenly I could smell her, the beautiful scent of her. Her pussy was pink, soft, swollen, with a light thatch of trimmed brown hair. Darker than the hair on her head, but not really dark. Her clit had escaped her labia slightly. I drank in her beauty, and then her hands were on my head and she drew me toward her.

I had never done this before, but instinct took over. I lapped at her with my tongue, big wide licks with my tongue flat, until I could taste the sharper wetness hidden in the warmth of her folds. My tongue passed over her clit and she moaned, and I licked it lightly, my hands on her hips.

When she crushed her crotch into my face I knew she wanted it harder, so I flicked my tongue against her, giving her clit more pressure. I sucked it into my mouth, first gently, but when she groaned I sucked it harder. "Yes," she breathed, "suck it. Mmm." The words meant little, but every sound she made turned me on more. I could feel my own wetness but was only concerned with hers, her pleasure.

"Fuck me, Nicole. I want you feel you inside of me." Now this was interesting. Another thing I'd never done... except to myself, that past week. I kept my tongue on her clit while exploring her folds with two fingertips, getting them wet in her juices, searching for her entrance. When I found it, I pressed my fingertips in just slightly, pressing upward, teasing her. That was when I felt her pulling my face away from her clit. Before I knew what was happening, she'd slapped me across the face, hard enough for it to sting.

"I told you to fuck me," she growled. "What part of that don't you understand?"

In one motion I sheathed my fingers inside of her, two of them, as deep as I could. "Yesssss," she moaned, and as shocked as I was at the lingering sting of her slap on my face, I was also incredibly excited - and glad for the guidance as to what she wanted. I pulled my fingers out to the first knuckle before sliding them back in again, curving them up like I knew to do in myself.

She was bucking her hips back toward me, so I knew she wanted more, and I pumped out and then back into her. She was so slick and wet that I encountered almost no resistance, and felt deep inside of her, the soft, smooth flesh inside, the ridged spot I pressed my fingertips against. She was making little mewling sounds now as I fucked her, and I remembered her clit and pressed my tongue against it, hard. "Yes, fuck, yes," she said, so I flicked it with my tongue, still pumping my fingers in and out of her.

"You tortured me all morning," she moaned, breathless. "Now make me come. Yes, fuck me, yes," and I did. I fucked her. I pushed even deeper into her and heard her groan of approval; I curved my fingers up and flicked her clit with my tongue until she said, "Don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop, ahhhhh," and her legs shuddered around me and I felt her vaginal walls clamp down on my fingers and she crushed my head into her with her hands and came.

Panting, I kept my fingers inside of her and wrapped my other arm around her, and she held me close to her too, my head resting on her pelvis. Then, I slowly pulled my fingers out, and she made a little sound - a whimper. I became aware then that my knees ached and my arm was tired as hell, but it hadn't mattered at all while I'd been inside of her.

It occurred to me then, as well, that I'd just fucked a woman I'd never kissed.

"A+", she murmured, and it took me a moment to figure out what she meant.

"On my extra credit project?" I said, braindead.

"No," she sighed, and pulled away from me, collapsing into her desk chair in only her bra and heels. "I can't give you credit for this. But really... really good job anyway."

I smiled and sat back on my heels, still kneeling on the floor. "Thanks," I said, and then, "that's the first time I've ever..."

Her eyes widened. "No," she said. "No way. You?"

I nodded meekly. Why was she so surprised? She was blushing, too. "Nicole. I'm so sorry, I..."

"What?" I said, shaking my head. "No! Please don't be sorry. That was... the most incredible thing that's ever happened to me. Seriously."

She laughed a little. "I mean, I'm just surprised. The reason I..." she thought for a moment. "The only reason I felt comfortable even pursuing that kind of thing with you is because I thought you were... well..."

I guessed at what she was going to say. "A lesbian?"

She laughed again. "Well, yeah. I mean, you're obviously gay. But more than that. You have this feeling about you that I've been reading since the first day I had you in my class. This really dirty sexual energy."

What. The fuck. "No way. I've never even really had sex before. Just messing around. I'm not a big..."

She was clearly surprised. "You seem like that type. Like, the dyke who fucks all the girls... older women... a player type."

What. The fuck. This was seriously messing with my identity. "I didn't even really think I was gay until we had that conversation last week," I said.

"Huh." She looked thoughtful. "I guess I was totally wrong, then."

I frowned. "Maybe... but that really was incredible. I feel... like I've woken up from a long sleep, or something. I feel on fire." I really did.

She pulled me up by the hand then, and I leaned over her, awkward until she kissed me. She sat there, mostly naked, and told me to pack up my things and that she'd see me next week. I did it, quiet, and kind of crestfallen, until she said, "and bring that damn remote again."

------------------------------------------

It turned out in the end that Anne was more right about me than I'd known. That had been my sexual awakening; I've since learned that I am a slave to any powerful woman, that I live to give pleasure to them. So really, this is just the beginning of my story.

sihaya
sihaya
135 Followers
12