Tech Support

Story Info
Just my luck to get a call from a female exec right at 5 pm.
1.7k words
4.08
37.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The call came in about ten to five-- and it was the kind he couldn't ignore and go home. A vice president, this middle-aged power female with blonde helmet hair and a big square ass who everyone was afraid of, needed tech support-- and he was up next. Why do I have all the luck, he grumbled to himself, as he picked up his briefcase and headed for the elevator, pressing up when everybody else was pressing down.

He reached her office in the executive suite and she was on the phone, barking orders at somebody. She sure looked the type, the build of a battleship armored up in a mannish dark green suit. Despite the nature of the call, he couldn't help notice that she had some cleavage on display, as if anyone would want her oversized udders. Actually he noticed that the helmet hair had gone, replaced by something a little more natural-looking and feminine, a flip do that swayed gently as she paced back and forth on the phone. It was the voice, though, that really took any degree of attractiveness out of the picture. Harsh, no-nonsense, emasculating.

She motioned to him to close the door and sit. He sat.

A moment later she was done. "Thank you for coming up," she said, as if she just barely meant it.

"What's the problem?" he asked.

"I seem to have lost my access code," she said.

"That's easy," he said, breathing a sigh of relief. "Actually, I can reset that from my desk if it ever--"

"I don't think you understand," she said, coming around the desk and sitting on the couch next to him, then reaching to her front and unbuttoning her top button. "I believe I lost it in here," she said, and she grabbed his hand and slid it between her two enormous round breasts, pushing it down past the top of her brassiere into a clammy, sweaty place where the two meaty globes mashed against each other.

He made a quick mental calculation. He liked his job. He hadn't had any since breaking up with Delia two months earlier. What the fuck, he reasoned, and began to rub around in between.

"Let me make some room for you," she said, and in an instant the suitcoat was off, and shortly after she had unsnapped the brassiere and her watermelon-sized tits plopped free and rolled over her pale white belly like two seals set loose on an ice floe. "Check all around," she said, and he lifted them up and down, feeling the warm sweaty circle under each tit, rubbing the rolls of tummy against which they lounged. He did that for a moment, and then she stood up and put the suitcoat back on, loosely, without the brassiere. He was certain he had just been fired.

"No sign of it, I take it," she said.

"Uh, no," he croaked.

"I suspected as much," she said, and grabbed a bottle of lube which had been sitting out in the open on her desk, unnoticed by him until that moment. She turned around, hiked her skirt up, and then pulled her large silk underpants down, revealing two pillow-sized white cheeks, each of them larger than ex-girlfriend Delia's entire ass. She spread her ass wide, revealing a pink, wrinkly asshole, in case he was in doubt about where he was supposed to put the lube. "Maybe you should check in here."

He squirted the lube on his fingers and then gingerly touched one of them to the wrinkly brown eye splayed open before him, unable to believe what he was doing-- yet with no intention of stopping. Her hole seemed to suck his finger inside as her massive butt rode down; she slid back up on it and then down again as he held it in place, and she reached into the wisps of pussy hair that stuck out down below to start rubbing her clitoris. "It may take two or more fingers," she said, as he rubbed one of her giant ass cheeks with his other hand as her butt pistoned up and down, fucking his fingers greedily. He slipped another one in and she let out a little grunt, so he forced the next one in more boldly and got a more deeply satisfied groan in return.

Her massive ass seemed to pull him forward with each thrust, and he soon found himself facefirst in her jiggly white hams as her sphincter slid up and down his greased fingers, squeezing them tightly as her fingers on her pussy made a flurry of motion. It seemed odd to be doing something so intimate without the least sign of affection, so as he fucked her ass with three fingers spread wide, he started kissing her huge cheek, then sliding his other hand up and down the thick, muscular thigh that tapered from it. He saw her grab one of her own tits and start licking the nipple, which he took for a sign of approval. A moment later, though, she seemed to slow down. "Any sign of it?" she asked huskily. It took him a moment to remember what she meant.

"No, no sign of it," he said, feeling foolish for carrying on the charade.

She suddenly pulled off his greased fingers and turned around, sticking her blonde bush and chubby, rounded mons right in his face. "Maybe there's something longer you could look for it with," she said, and then turned around and stuck her huge ass back out again, expectantly.

He dropped his pants and quickly smeared some of the lube from his hands on the end of his dick. He put the end of it up against her asshole, to make sure that was what she wanted. She grunted impatiently and he began to slide it in past her asshole ring, and she moaned long and low as he went into her. Halfway in she reached around and clamped his leg with her hand and pushed him all the way into her, then began fucking his cock up and down, her asshole squeezing it out, then hungrily sucking it back in, loosening up as he plumbed her ass.

As he did he reached for the front and pulled her suitcoat open, her huge tits falling loose, knocking over a desk calendar and a bottle of Evian as they swung in a wild arc with each thrust deep into her intestines, and as his groin crashed against her massive, pendulating butt. She grabbed his fingers and squeezed one of her nipples with them until she cried out, then took the greasy, ass-smelling fingers and stuck them into her mouth, sucking them. That was the last straw for him and he rammed himself deep into her guts, cum blasting once, twice, half a dozen times deeply inside her. He could barely stand and he felt himself fall backwards from her and plop onto the couch. She stood there for a moment, a thin white dollop of cum leaking from her ass, as she continued rubbing her clit, pinky finger slipping inside of her asshole, though scarcely big enough to be more than a memory of what had just been plowing it open. She cried loudly, her legs locked in place, and she seemed to grip her pussy as if trying to prevent its escape. He dribbled cum onto his leg as she relaxed with the release of her orgasm.

"Any luck?" she asked.

"I feel pretty lucky," he said, "but not because I found your password."

She turned around, her huge sagging tits pulled out of her coat and streaked with lube, her legs wet with a mix of both their juices. "Let me do some looking," she said, and grabbed him, pushing him over so that his ass was in the air and his face went into the cushions of the couch.

Before he had time to be apprehensive-- well, before he had time to act on it, anyway-- she had spread him open and was licking up and down his crack, then jamming her tongue into his ass. No one had ever done that to him before-- a few girls had come close but chickened out, which was more frustrating and demeaning than refusing outright-- and his head seemed to swoon at the sensation of it happening now. Then he heard the cap on the lube open and a moment later he felt her finger slide into his ass, gently and caringly. She stood up but continued to slide her finger in and out, slowly and seductively, stroking his balls as they hung below and his hard dick swung back and forth. He heard some sort of movement, a clicking and rubbing sound, and then her finger came out, but he was too dazzled and dazed to move.

Suddenly something was at his asshole again. He felt something press against it and then in an instant it had popped inside him. It slid all the way in, and then he felt her thighs pressing against his and he understood what it was. She was fucking him with a strap-on dildo. Holy crap, how did that happen. Just as he was about to protest about it, she grabbed his cock and started stroking it, and it betrayed him by becoming hard again, and dribbling cum onto the couch. He was powerless, he could only accept it, that he was being ass-fucked by an enormous fat lady who acted like she owned him. She thrust into him, she thrust the finger that had just been up his ass into his mouth and he sucked at it as she had sucked at his. He wondered where it ends when you're being fucked by a dick that can't come. And where it ends when you're being fucked by someone with total power over you.

At that thought he started to come again in her hand and she cupped it to catch the cum. When he had fired most of it she pulled the dildo out of his ass and flipped him over, then held the hand full of cum to his mouth. He opened his mouth up and the slimy goo slid into his mouth; he swallowed it as she licked the rest of it off her hand and then smeared the wet hand on her huge, saggy tit, and dangled it in front of his face for him to lick.