Tech Support Favors

Story Info
Computer geek gets lucky with sexy mature lady.
5.9k words
4.21
71.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
331 Followers

Drunken Passions:

Technical Support Favors

Being a computer geek is not without its benefits. For example, people who think you are weird and nerdy suddenly become your best friend when they need your help with their computer. Also it helps with the women, in that sometimes, on that very rare occasion, they are willing to pay you in ways other than money. That is what happens in this story: a sexy older woman seeks my help and in return awards me with carnal pleasures beyond my wildest dreams.

Jenna was a hot sexy red haired vixen in her early 40's(42 to be exact) who lived in the same trailer court I did down towards the end of the lot. I lived across the way in a single wide trailer I was renting when I had taken a job in a new town a with a local computer consulting corporation. My job was to help businesses with web page designs and data recovery but as a side line I did computer graphics because I loved to draw.

After high school, I went into the Air Force and learned computers. My first 18 months I designed systems to track planes and the missiles they fired. I also worked on ground base and plane based tracking systems to track incoming enemy fire

They offered to make me a network administrator so they sent me to school for 21 months to become a Cisco Certified Network Administrator and to learn data recovery, plus send me to OCS(officer candidate school) providing I give them six years of service so I took them up on it.

In the Air Force I rose to the rank of Captain and when my six years were up I was discharged honorably and decided to pursue further education and training in Computers.

I started college at 28 and went for three and one-half years . While I was in college, I double majored in Computer Science and Graphics Design. I loved to draw and loved computes as well so I decided to merge the two in a good marriage that would support me in life and yet let me enjoy my passion which was to draw.

Looking at me you wouldn't figure me for the "Computer Geek." Quite the contrary, most people thought I was an art major because I wore my hair in a pony tail and hung out with the "artsy crowd."

Standing about 5'9" tall weighing about 165 with an average build, long brownish blonde wavy hair and green eyes, I wasn't what you would call a pretty boy but I wasn't butt ugly either. I would be considered average looking but I wasn't a wall flower. I was quite popular and had no trouble getting a date with the "artsy girls" who were today's version of "free love" hippies and ready to spread their legs for good hot carnal sex and "free love".

I had seen Jenna around the trailer court as she would be working on her flowers and every time I would see her she would be dressed fairly provocatively. Dressed in a sexy halter tops with a plunging u-shaped necklines and shorts that were very short and tennis shoes, she would always get noticed and I for one noticed her as well and couldn't help get a hard on every time I saw her.

Even though I had normally not gone for older women, I could not help being attracted to Jenna; Hell, what man wouldn't. Standing about 5'7" tall weighing about 135 pounds measuring 36D-27-36 with flaming red hair that came down to her collar and jade emerald green eyes, Jenna was a knock out.

Even though she was a little over weight, you couldn't tell it. Her body was well toned and taut, her breasts were firm and supple, her hot little ass was curvaceous and she had long luscious well toned dancer's legs. In short, she looked good for a woman of 42 and had been blessed with the looks and body of a woman almost 10-15 years younger.

Jenna however was not the kind of lady a man would want to take home to momma and Sunday dinner with the preacher. In short, Jenna was what most people called redneck trailer trash; However, she didn't let it bother her. She knew it and was damned proud of it, and if people didn't like it, well to hell with them.

With our schedules however, I could never find the time to get to talk to her and also there was the fact that she always had some guy around her so if I was going to get to know her especially on an intimate level, I was going to have to stand in line and wait my turn.

My patience would pay off earlier than expected because one Saturday morning around in late May it was around 9:00 a.m. and I had gone out to get the morning paper and there was Jenna, out on the stoop, watering her box planters dressed provocatively as ever.

It was in the mid 70's and Jenna was in a lime green tank top with a plunging neck line and tight white denim shorts and flip flops. I got a woody just looking at her bending over as she obviously had seen me come out from my trailer and was purposely wiggling her taut little ass at me then looked up and pretended to see me and smile and put down her water pail.

She came over to me and we began to talk as she spun her web of desire that I was more than willing to fall into.

"Hey handsome," Jenna said as she sauntered over to me with a cigarette in one hand and what looked like a coke in another but as she got closer I could tell that there had been something added to the coke.

She flopped herself down on the wooden step of my front porch and leaned over to let me see that she was not wearing a bra and to give me a good glimpse of her healthy cleavage.

"What's ya been up to this morning sexy," Jenna said as she took another long drag of her cigarette and then offered me a puff to which I took one and as I gave it back to here she said keep it hun I got plenty more and reached in the front of her pants and pulled out her pack of Newport 100's.

We sat and talked for a few minutes then Jenna cut right to the chase when she said "I hear you are one of them computer gurus in that you can do something to make them work when they don't want to."

"Yeah I can," I replied.

"Well hun I wish you would come take a look at mine," Jenna replied finishing off her glass of liquid. "I don't know what the hell to do with it and am about ready to throw the damned thing out the window."

"I think I can come take a look at it," I replied smiling

"I sure would be very thankful to the person who fixes it," Jenna said seductively as she came up to me and put her hand on my chest. "I ain't got much money but I could cook you a good home cooked meal and I am sure we could work out some kind of mutual beneficial that would satisfy both of our needs" and she stressed the word "needs" as she pressed her body into mine and slipped her hand between us and slowly and gently rubbed my crotch.

There was no doubt left, Jenna was going to trade sex for computer repair but hell that was a deal I could live with.

"So when's a good time for you," I asked

Any time's a good time for me," Jenna replied and with that she gave a naughty wink. "Oh you're talking about fixing the computer" she said giving a devilish grin "Well hell there's no time like the present hun."

" Cool! Let me go get my equipment and put on some more clothes ," I replied, seeing I was only in an T-shirt gym shorts and house shoes.

"It looks like you have all the equipment you need hun," Jenna said with a naughty wink as she noticed the obvious hard on I had in my gym shorts, "but if you insist I guess I can wait."

"You mind if I come in sweetie," Jenna asked politely standing in the doorway.

"If you don't mind a mess," I replied. "I haven't had time to really clean up and well you know how guys are, we not one for cleaning up, I said laughing.

Don't worry sweetie, I was raised with 4 brothers so I know what it is to see nasty," Jenna said laughing, "and there ain't nothing I haven't seen."

I went towards my room and began to strip and to my surprise as I turned around there was Jenna sitting on the bed

"Oh my, you, do have the right equipment for the job," Jenna exclaimed in a lusty voice as she eyed me. "My computer is not the only thing that is going to be purring along."

Jenna sensed my anxiety of having her sneak up on me and surprise me and she said apologetically "I hope I haven't offended ya hun."

"Nah I replied," shrugging it off. "It's just that you took me by surprise." I said as I pulled up my pants.

"Here let me do that for ya," Jenna said as she took my jeans and fastened them. "There's one thing you need to know about me hun," she added while zipping my fly. "I ain't shy, I don't hesitate to speak my mind and when I see something I want, I go for it and right now I see exactly what I want."

Jenna had made herself clear, she wanted me and had every intention of fucking me before the day was through, not that I minded. Hell it was a dream cum true.

I finished dressing and Jenna helped me gather my stuff and we walked over to her trailer. Her trailer was a nice newer double wide in very good condition. The outside had was made like a log cabin and she had a nice porch with potted plants hanging and flower boxes.

Inside the trailer was nice. Jenna kept it very clean, almost immaculate, unlike mine which was a mess.

She had a nice kitchen was fairly new appliances nice living room furniture laminate floors throughout(except for the kitchen and bathrooms) with a few area rugs on the floor. The kitchen and bathrooms had nice 1foot square ceramic tiles on the floor.

In the living area She had a very nice home entertainment center with surround sound speakers a nice stereo system with a 6 CD changer, AM/FM tuner, and a 54 inch flat screen Television

Across the room from the entertainment system, to the right was a nice grey leather sofa, which I will describe in more detail and becomes an integral part of the story shortly. In front of the sofa was a black lacquered coffee table.

Directly across from the TV was a tan leather sectional that was oversized. Each section was like a theater seat that reclined back and in between each section was a fold down service tray in which you could put a large glass in each side and an ashtray in the middle plus a place for the remote control.

Jenna led me over to where the computer was which was beside the entertainment system and sat down in a chair beside me. I turned on the computer and the only thing I got was an error message saying that a boot up file had been corrupted. I restarted it and slipped a special boot up disk in to the CD/DVD drive to allow me to recover her files.

Plugging my back up tape drive into one of her computer ports, I was able to retrieve the data she wanted to save and back it up before I had to redo her drive. When I had retrieved all of her data I asked her if she would like me to update her computer free of charge. When she insisted on paying I replied with a naughty grin "Well hun like you said I think we can work out a mutual beneficial arrangement that will satisfy both our needs."

"Oh don't worry babe, I am more than happy to oblige," Jenna said as she ran her hand over my crotch.

I updated Jenna's computer by putting in a new hard drive which quadrupled her existing capacity, putting in a new mother board and processor and updating her video and sound card. In addition I upgraded her memory from 1 gig to 8 gigs and put in a second 500 gig hard disk drive so she could have a back up for her data or any other important files

Lastly I gave her a external hard drive for a second back up Once that was done I loaded a newer version of her operating system and loaded her other programs to help her out and for entertainment usage, including one that would allow her to read all of the graphic novels I had written .

During this time Jenna had consumed another glass of the same thing she had before. Upon closer inspection of the glass and the fact that she was acting tipsy and the smell of liquor on her breath I soon realized it just wasn't soda in that glass but she had been drinking.

She poured me a glass of what ever mixture it was and insisted I drink with her so I figured what the hell and downed a couple of shots and soon I was feeling good. Jenna had come around in front of the chair I was sitting in at the computer desk and without warning she sat in my lap facing me and planted a huge wet deep probing French kiss on me as her tongue slinked it's way in and out of my mouth.

I didn't try to fight the kiss but instead let my tongue slink its way into her mouth. Jenna pressed her soft warm body against mine and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight to me

As we kissed, our bodies rubbed together and our hands began to run over each other's body and soon with, each other's assistance, we had removed the other's shirt and were both topless.

Jenna's soft taut perky breasts were so soft and warm against my bare muscular chest and it pleased me to find out that they were all natural and not "falseys."

Lastly Jenna began grinding my crotch with hers, simulating fucking me. I would respond my thrusting my crotch upwards and match her fucking motions.

She broke the kiss and said "That is just a tiny sample of the way I intend to pay you back for helping me, that is if that is okay with you."

"I have no objection," I replied. Hell, my momma didn't raise a fool and anyone would who would turn down a sweet offer like this wouldn't have the good sense God gave a Billy goat.

"Mmmmmm I was hoping you would accept my offer," Jenna said with a purr. I have special treat for ya hun, Jenna said with a naughty wink, "but make yourself at home," she added and then slipped me a kiss before she left the room.

Jenna was gone for about 20 minutes what she was doing I didn't know but then I heard the water running so I figured she was taking a shower to freshen up.

The sofa seemed new and was made of fine leather. It was an "overstuffed" sofa and large enough for almost 2 people to sleep on it. As you sat on it you kinda slouched down in it in that the back was inclined.

While I was waiting, I took another cigarette from the pack Jenna had left on the table by the couch and took the bottle of rum and poured it into the glass with some soda and drunk it while I flipped through the channels on the television.

Jenna came back into the room and she looked smashing as she leaned up against the door post and said "Hello daddy" in a sweet little girl voice.

Jenna was dressed in a school girl outfit but not just any school girl outfit but a "naughty" school girl. She had on a honey gold blonde wig with long braided pig tails on the side that came down past her shoulders.

The outfit she had on consisted of a short sleeve white uniform shirt that was tied at the midriff and opened enough to see her firm breasts and her white lace bra. The skirt was green and blue plaid and was so short that it barely covered her firm little ass. To finish off the outfit, she had on white socks that came up over her knees and black flat dress shoes.

Jenna was leaning against the door with her head cocked to the side, her index finger placed slightly in her mouth and was gently swaying side to side. She had a "little girl" look on her face and looked like a grown up version of "Cindy Brady" from the old 1970's "The Brady Bunch"©

"Daddy like," Jenna said in a little girl voice.

Sensing the game she was playing I replied "Oh yes baby girl, daddy very much like." I then added "Come over here baby girl and sit on daddy's lap. Let daddy show you how much he loves you."

Jenna rocked side to side like a little girl still with her finger in her mouth playing like she was unsure and wanted me to coax her over so I played along and gently got her to sit in my lap.

I put my arms around Jenna as she sat sideways in my lap and held her tight. Jenna cooed and said with a little girl's voice "Mmmmmm daddy's arms are so strong and make baby Jenny feel safe."

I held Jenna that way for a good 10 minutes then she kissed me and stood up and said in her regular voice, "I trust you approve of my outfit?"

"Oh yes," I replied. "I very much approve."

She went on to tell me that as an exotic dancer, that was her favorite costume to wear and the one that got the most thunderous applause from the crowd. The second most popular was the naughty nurse routine she did and Jenna promised me she would do it for me sometime.

Jenna got up and turned on the CD player which had six discs in it, each disc containing a slow sensual highly erotic type of music. It was the kind of music that would induce a erotic hypnotic trance like state in the listener and the perfect kind for slow sensual lap dances.

I watched as Jenna slowly danced around, swaying to the music as if she was letting the music become part of her and letting it consume and control her, and soon it would.

The music would also have a similar strange hypnotic effect on me. At first I thought it might have been the booze I had consumed but this wasn't the same as an alcohol buzz. I then realized I had succumbed to the music's strange hypnotic effect.

For the next hour Jenna and I would make love and it would be unlike any other love making I had experienced. While we were both aware of what we were doing, it would be like we were floating outside of our bodies, and outside of normal time and space.

We were in our own world, one with each other and the music that controlled us. What follows is an account of our love making in general with certain "intimate" details withheld as to allow us our own pleasure to delight in them.

Jenna started dancing around me and she flashed me her breast after allowing me to untie her halter knot. She then leaned over me and softly pressed her sensual boobs in my face and allowed me to suck on her nipples and run my tongue around them.

Jenna would press her breasts against the sides of my face and then stand up, resuming her dance. Jenna turned with her back towards me as she stood just a foot away from me, bent over to allow me to see her white cotton panties and then pulled her panties aside, revealing her oh so pink newly shaven pussy.

She stuck her index finger into her pussy from behind and thrust it in and out like a little cock for a good 30 seconds She then turned around and placed it in her mouth and slowly licked it with a sensual look on her face. Turning around again, she bent over and backed up pushing her pussy firmly up against my face and allowing me to lick it from behind.

I used my tongue like a little cock and at her out as she wriggled her hot little ass against my face until she came, flooding my tongue with her sweet honey nectar.

Jenna would then remove her shirt and let it fall to the ground. She would then pull mine off and then sit in my lap facing me as she kissed me and I held her close to me. I sucked on her breasts as we kissed and I would also nibble around her neck and softly bite her flesh enough for pain but in a sensual way.

Jenna would then stand up, kneel in front of me, unfasten my pants and remove them so I was sitting there in my briefs. My cock was bulging inside my briefs and Jenna placed her mouth over my crotch and sensually breathed on it. Her hot breath made my cock tingle and spasm and I thought I was going to cum right there but I managed with all my might to hold back.

Jenna would then tear a hole in the front of my briefs by poking her fingernail through them then, taking her two index fingers, she would rip my briefs off so that my cock was left hanging

She was knelt in front of me and took my cock in her soft hands and gently kissed it and ran her tongue over the head and up and down the shaft as she slowly pumped it with her hand.

Jenna would stand up and let her skirt fall to the ground leaving only her white cotton panties and her socks. Jenna turned around so she was facing away from me and sat in my lap and leaned her body into mine.

I put my arms around Jenna's waist and held her tight against my body and I softly cupped her breasts. She turned her head and we kissed and then she sat up right and began to grind her ass against my cock trying to make me cum.

JMiller69
JMiller69
331 Followers
12