Teddy Bear Love Test

Story Info
How do you REALLY feel, Ladies?
967 words
4.3
5.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot of ladies wonder "Just how will I know I really love him? That it's the real thing?" Well, I am sure there are many. many ways of doing that. but I think one of the best is the TEDDY BEAR LOVE TEST. I know - you are probably thinking "OK - now this sounds just plain weird", but hang with me and you will understand.

Ladies - look around your place and see the teddy bears you have and where they are. Actually, any stuffed animal toy will qualify for this, it doesn't have to be a teddy bear. How you feel and think about the man that gave them to you is indicated by where they are. Now of course, the ones given to you by family members do not count in this.

First of all - you can forget any that you have displayed in your living room or any other room your friends see other than your bedroom. Those are, consciously or unconsciously, your "bragging" toys. The ones you put out to tell your lady friends "See, I am desirable and wanted. Look at what I can make them do just by being me." Of course, the bigger the toy, the bigger the brag. Makes you look at that 9 foot gorilla that your gal pal has in the corner of the dining room a little differently, doesn't it?

Now - on to the bedroom. This is the area that REALLY tells you how you're feeling about the guy. What you just might want the relationship to develop into.

If the animal is in the closet - Well now, this is a man you can stand seeing once in a while but you don't want him IN your life. You don't mind it if you see him every day, maybe even could work with the guy, as long as he was on another floor of the building. You wouldn't even want to see him with one of your friends because you would NEVER do that to them. On the other hand you wouldn't want to see him with one of your enemies because you wouldn't do that to HIM. As long as he keeps a decent distance from you, he will remain in the closet and not make it to the trash. Although he might not make it thru your next move with you.

There is one addition to the toy in the closet - this is if it is in a box or somewhere you will never see it when you get your clothes. This guy you wouldn't mind if he was missing completely but you know that they would put you in jail if you disposed of him.

If the cute critter is somewhere away from your bed, for example your dresser or a shelf - This guy you like having in your life in some friendly way. You feel comfortable and safe. You have fun with him, maybe even would dance with him although never a slow dance. The idea of a weekend together would be ok IF it was with a large group. All in all, a good friend, but not what could be called a deep soul one.

You have the stuffed toy on your nightstand or somewhere near your bed but not ON it - This is a man you are close to. He is your soul friend, your bud. You can tell him anything at all. You know he would sit and listen to you talk about the love of your life and be happy for your joy and compassionate about your pain. Spending time with him leaves you refreshed and happy. This is a guy that the word love can be used for. Not in love no, but you do love him in your own way and would never do anything to hurt him. He is your friend, your confidant, your protector if you need it. If you didn't see each other for several months it would make no difference to the friendship.

Now we come to the one on your bed - but here again there are two different meanings depending an what you do.

If you have it on your bed during the day but when you go to sleep it ends up on the floor or a shelf perhaps - This is a guy that has a LOT of potential but you just are not sure you want to invest the time to find out for sure. You know you like him a lot but maybe there are some things you just are not positive you can live with. He fascinates you, your mind, your spirit, maybe even your body reacts to him to one degree or another. Definitely one to keep in your diary on the plus side.

Now the biggy - the one that stays on your bed all the time but especially when you are asleep - Well the meaning should by now be fairly obvious. THIS is the man that makes it all happen, the one that you want in your life ALL the time. You would share everything with him because you know he would never hurt you in anyway or turn away. Your soul mate, your other half, what you have been searching for.

Well, there you have it. So take a look around and see what you are doing with your stuffed animals. Makes you stop and think doesn't it? Enjoy

Oh and by the way - if you have a stuffed animal that you use as an aid to auto-eroticism - you are going to have to go to a "special" place. There you will become very well acquainted with Mr Happy Pills and daily doses of behavior modification and deep DEEP analysis.