Teen Age Gigolo Ch. 02

Story Info
Fulfills a request.
2.4k words
4.3
62.6k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another Saturday; another day to earn some money by satisfying unfulfilled females. In all honesty, not all of them were unfulfilled intentionally.

I had an 11:00 "service" appointment at the new high rise project. I pulled up to the Guard Station and confirmed I was there to see Mrs. Adams. I gave my name and indicated I had an appointment. He checked his clip board and confirmed I was expected.

As he handed me a parking pass, he called up to her; confirmed I had arrived; and was on my way up. He directed me to the parking lot.

I parked my car; and went into the lobby. I turned right to the elevators. I entered and pushed 15; she lived in Apartment 1501.

She must have heard the elevator. She was standing at her door. She held up her finger to her lips as a sign to be quiet. She held the door further open and ushered me in.

I introduced myself as Thomas and that I was there by appointment set up through Rose. She nodded her head in agreement and suggested we make ourselves comfortable. With that she led the way into the living room.

I knew from Rose she was married; she and her husband had just moved into the apartment project after selling their house.

The furnishings were lavish; and I complimented her on the tastefulness of her decor. Clearly, she was nervous.

As we sat, I thanked her for the opportunity to visit with her. I assured her I was there for her pleasure. She should not be shy in letting me know what she wanted to do.

I took her hand and kissed it lightly. I moved slightly closer; I knew now was the time to take it slow. Rose and I had agreed to allow an extra 60 minutes for this appointment. I always trusted Rose and her instincts.

I noted she looked so tense; and there was no reason to be. With that, I stood and walked over to the slider to the balcony. I complimented her on the view. There was some light music playing in the background.

I turned and began unbuttoning my shirt. Her eyes were riveted on me. I let it fall from my shoulders and asked if I might place it on the chair. She nodded; still she had not taken her eyes from me.

I walked back to her and again assured her she should relax and enjoy herself. Was there anything she would like me to do in particular?

She had a pondering look on her face as I turned. I went back across the room to the chair and slipped my shoes off. I began dancing to the music as I unbuttoned my shorts. I allowed them to fall and I stepped out of them. I was now wearing just a black silk thong.

I walked back toward her; her eyes were now riveted on my cock area. I extended my hand and asked her if she would like to dance.

At this point, allow me to describe her. Her full name was Diana Adams. I'm not certain what her maiden name was. I learned later she was 67. She was 5'7" and weighed in at about 170. From he waist up she appeared to be proportionate; from the waist down she had an oversized ass and what appeared to be thick thighs. I wondered if the weight was causing her some concern. Her hair was dyed blonde; and she had green eyes.

She was wearing a silk blouse with contrasting slacks and heels. A gold choker necklace and 2 diamond rings were her jeweled adornments. She used heavy makeup and thick lipstick which I liked.

Anyway, wearing just a thong and smile, I walked back to her on the sofa. I extended my hand and asked her for the dance. She blushed and smiled at that. Extending her hand, she rose and I led her onto the "dance" floor. The music was slow.

I put my arm around her waist and held her close as we began dancing in the middle of the floor. I could feel some of the tension leaving her; but still there was something being held back.

She had already pre-paid $200 for this session. I was whispering in her ear, as she rested her head on my shoulder. I stressed to her I was there for her pleasure; she should be quite explicit as to what she would like me to do.

With that she opened up. Her husband was in the bedroom closet hoping to watch me fuck her. She was afraid I would leave. I assured her I would not leave as I began unbuttoning her blouse.

I was kissing her neck as I did so and I knew she could feel my hard on. I had nothing but a thong on. She relaxed a bit more as I removed her blouse and laid it on the chair next to my clothes.

We continued dancing and she was nibbling on my neck and running one of her hands across my back and down my ass cheeks. With one hand, I unsnapped her bra; that was a secret I had learned months prior. I backed up slightly and lowered it from her shoulders; it too went onto the chair with her blouse.

She began crushing her titties against my chest. They were big and looked like they would have inch long nipples once I worked on them. We resumed dancing; and one of my hands fell to her ass and began squeezing.

She was grinding into me now; and I began to unzip the rear of her slacks. I stopped as they began to fall; and told her to balance herself on my shoulders while she stepped out of them.

She was down to heels and highcut black panties. As I helped her, my face went into her crotch and I could sense her juices were flowing from the aroma. I took the opportunity to kiss her through the panties. I think that got to her.

I stood up and we resumed dancing. After a couple of minutes, I suggested we better let her husband out of the closet. She giggled. At that, I asked if she wanted me to use a rubber while we fucked. She shook her head no forcefully indicating she wanted to feel my juices flow into her. She also told me Rose had vouched for my health and virility.

With that, she took me by the hand and led the way to the bedroom. As we walked down the hall, I suggested we tease her hubby a little to get his juices flowing. She agreed. His name was Jim and he was 77.

I asked what he would be doing in the closet. She thought he might jerk his cock; more likely he would try to take a few pictures through the door crack.

I asked if that was her wish. She nodded yes indicating she would like to be photographed with me. I stopped; went back to my clothes; put on my sunglasses; and returned. Pictures were no problem now.

We continued into the bedroom and I stopped at a point where I knew he could see us. I began frenching her and rubbing her ass through her black panties. My other hand dropped down her front and was massaging her pussy. I could feel the wet spot; she was ready. Or at least that was her thought.

I stopped; walked over to the closet and opened the door. These stood Jim with a camera. I told him Diana wanted to be photgraphed; so he might as well come out of the closet and do so. With that, he went back into the closet and came out with a cam-corder. Smiling like a cheshire cat, he said let the action begin.

I took Diana by the hand and led her to the bed. I turned to the camera and introduced her and I to the camera; and noted James was the camera man.

With that, I turned back to her and began frenching Diana in earnest. Apparently she had never been kissed so ardently as she had to come up for air on more than one occassion. My toung was driving deep into her mouth and she responded in kind.

I lifted her and lay her on the edge of the bed. I peeled her panties down over her hips and she lifted up her ass so I could work them to her ankles. I tossed them to James when I pulled them from her ankles.

Still wearing a thong, I wnet down between her legs and began eating her pussy. That was a sure way to bring out the whore in a woman. She had extremely well developed pussy lips and a clit which was about half an inch long.

I had my own unique technique. As I sucked hard on both pussy lips, my tongue was driving on and off the clit. It worked with Diana. My tongue was causing her to spasm one hit after another. I did not think older women could cum so much; perhaps she was the exception to the rule.

Her legs were across my shoulders and down my back as I continued eating her pussy. I noticed James move in with the camera. I lifted my face enough he could get a good shot of her pussy and the fluids she was shooting out.

I moved her finger down to her clit as I stood. I stepped from my thong; and as requested I turned to give James a good view of my goods. I pulled Diana a little further to the edge of the bed as I stepped between her legs.

Her pussy was so lubricated my cock slid right in to the hilt. Truth was she was a bit loose; definitely not a tight pussy. But the customer was always right; I did my best to create the impression she was tight. Don't get me wrong; her pussy felt good. It just was not tight.

She had a thick bush and it was evident she was not a blonde. I started slapping my cock in and out of her. I had enough force she could feel my balls slapping against her ass cheeks. Her jiggling belly was a bit of a turn off. But the customer was always right.

I fucked her for 15 minutes or so when I raised her legs onto my shoulder blades a bit higher.

Her juices had been running down to her asshole and my cock was slick with her cum. I pulled out and let the head of my cock drop to her asshole. I pushed forward and in it went. She'd been fucked in the asshole before or she did dumps the size of bricks.

Now I was fucking her good. Another 15 minutes of ass pounding and I could feel my load cumming on. Her eyes were closed as she concentrated on every thrust of my cock. I could feel James behind me getting some good footage of my cock in her ass.

I asked her where she wanted me to dump my load. I thought she would want it in the pussy. But James piped up he would like to see it all over her face; he thought it might even help her complexion. She nodded her head in agreement.

I finally pulled my cock free and held the base tight as I walked around to get up to her face. I'd been fucking her long enough, my balls were bloated with cum.

I stood beside her face and began to jerk my cock off. My cum spurt forth; I think I gave her 9 good shots on her face.

James moved in with the camers and got some more great footage of her lightly massaging my cum into her skin. Then the weirdest thing happened.

James put down the cam-corder and began licking my cum from her face. Amazing.

I was standing there holding my cock with every intention of sliding it into her mouth for a clean up. But watching him do that made my balls tighten and hardened my cock. I hoped I wasn't turning gay.

I went back down and hefted her thighs onto my shoulders as I slid my cock back into her asshole. She didn't resist and began smiling when she felt my thrusts begin. I did not use tenderness or concern this time. I figured after him sucking my cum off her face, she should get fucked good. I did.

She was screaming lightly as I fucked her hard in the ass. My balls were beating on the bed as I slammed my dick into her anus. I was holding both ass cheeks as I drove deep in and out.

I dug my finger tips into her flesh when I felt another load build up. She knew I was cumming by the look of concentration on my face. It felt so good to shoot that load deep into her asshole.

This time when I extracted my cock, it had cum and brown gobs on it. I gave her no choice as I lifted her head and pushed my cock into her mouth. She opened wider and wrapped her lips around my shaft. She sucked it clean.

I helped her from the bed; and we left James looking at the puddle where she'd been laying. Who knew what his intentions were. Mine was to get a shower and ensure she would be back for more.

Mission accomplished. As she washed my cock and balls, she indicated I was even better than Rose had told her. She wanted to know if I would come back. She wanted to know if they could show the video to friends.

As I toweled off, I suggested a screening party with she and I as the center of attention.

She smiled in concuramce.

I stopped in the bedroom, before departing, to retrieve my thong. I went out to the living room and began to dress. James came over and thanked me for the performance and asked how to schedule a follow up. I confirmed his wife knew and we should limit that knowledge. He didn't look too happy; he still gave me a $50 tip.

We shook hands as I exited and headed for the elevator.