Teen Bride Charna's Honeymoon Adventures

Story Info
He photographs & then displays his lovely bride.
7.2k words
4.4
94.8k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part in the sexual biography of my wife, Charna. The first part, "Teen Charna, My Bride to Be," described how we met in an adult book store. When we married shortly afterwards, she was 18 and I was 30. This is the story of our honeymoon in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. The successors to this part of our sex life describe an escalating willingness to experiment, but our honeymoon laid the foundation. We are still going strong in 2001, so it is not true that monogamy is the only possible stable marriage lifestyle. Maybe only one spouse needs to be monogamous. It has worked for us. I love her as much now as I did the day we wed, and I can't imagine how my sex life could have been any better. She is such an incredible woman that I feel obligated to tell her story.

* * * * *

She was still in high school when I first saw Charna in Kitty's Bookstore. I was 29 years old. Six months later I was on my honeymoon with her. I look back on that fast-forward time with awe. Our one ten minute encounter in the booth at the video arcade led me to decide she was the best piece of ass in my life. I had in the thirty minutes prior to fucking her decided that she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, and seeing her naked while I fucked her had only reconfirmed my judgement.

Of course I called her the next day to ask her out on a real date. She seemed elated that I had called and she accepted immediately, but then she inadvertently dropped a bomb on me. Her parents always made her dates come inside to meet them. I had already confirmed the time and activity for our date, but even so I was within an eyelash of standing her up. Meeting the parents of a girl I wanted to date was out of my long-ago past, and I hadn't been forced to undergo this dark-ages ritual for at least ten years. Besides, I knew I was at least eleven years older than Charna, and she was still in high school. There couldn't be any future in that age and maturity difference, and I couldn't imagine any set of parents embracing that gap, especially parents whose daughter still lived at home. If she hadn't been so beautiful and so incredibly hot, I would have blown it off. It would have been the biggest mistake of my life.

Her parents were both only 36 when I started dating Charna, and her mom dressed nearly as revealingly as Charna did. It was clear where Charna got her beautiful body genes because her mom's body was nearly as hot as Charna's. It turned out that her parents were totally cool about her dress and about her promiscuity. They had fully embraced the free love sixties, as I later discovered, and they were not the hypocrites so many of their peer parents were. Charna wore exactly the same clothes at home that she wore away from home, so she did nothing to deceive them. She did nothing to deceive them about her sex life either, and they knew we were fucking all the time. She spent the night at my apartment many times before we married, and her mother helped her pack overnight bags that included negligees and birth control pills. Her mom called her at my apartment many times, including a couple times while I was fucking her. Charna wouldn't let me stop while she spoke to her mom, and the way she vocalizes when she is being fucked had to leave no doubt in her mom's mind that I was inside her gorgeous daughter's pussy at the time.

Charna kissed me in front of her parents exactly like she did when we were alone. Her open mouth and moving tongue were so obvious that I knew they could see it. She always threw both arms around my neck and restraint was not in Charna's nature—her typical full body caress included a grind down below and a brush-by above. It was actually very cool to know she could be so open in front of her parents. I have always been very responsive, and her actions frequently made me hard when we were at her parent's house. I know her mom enjoyed seeing me aroused, and I enjoyed seeing her mom's eyes twinkling when she winked at me with a sort of Mona Lisa smile. I wasn't uncomfortable making out with Charna in front of her mom—in fact, it was exactly the opposite. I was even more turned on by seeing her mom's eyes on us. Doing the exact same thing in front of her dad was a totally different story, and I never became comfortable making out with his beautiful daughter in front of him. Charna felt no discomfort at all. She kept telling me that she didn't hide things from her parents. She said I should just do what I felt like doing—they wouldn't care and they wouldn't stop her. I asked how she knew, and she answered with an enigmatic, "I just do." I never did get an answer.

Perhaps her desire for me to be bolder stemmed from the sex roles her parents assumed. Her dad made comments about sex all the time when I was with them, and he would covertly feel up Charna's mom in the kitchen, in the car, at restaurants, or almost anywhere else. I saw him come up behind her to reach around and caress her tits. Her ass cheeks got the same treatment from the front, and even when we were just in line to go somewhere he would routinely cop a quick feel. He was very bold about touching his wife's body when we were with them, and she didn't offer any resistance to his advances at all. It wasn't just that she put up with his public groping, she loved it. When he grabbed her, she would stop talking and actively and obviously enjoy what he was doing, and she invariably let him touch her as much as he wanted. He would often kiss her while I was watching, and it was no chaste peck on the lips but an obvious sexual kiss with the exchange of tongues and mutual passion. Charna and I kissed the same way in front of them. There were two times I saw him slide her halter up enough to expose her nipples while he pinched and squeezed her great tits. He even cupped her pussy a few times and made her feel his cock through his pants. He was very aggressive, and she was very accommodating to his assertiveness. Charna has an awful lot of her mother in her, and I believe she wanted me to be as bold as her father. As I look back, I regret it that I wasn't more forceful around her parents.

They are still both very attractive people, and I am actually much closer in age to them than I am to Charna. Since Charna is an only child, it was obvious that their entire family was preoccupied with sex. Since their daughter was an unusually well adjusted and caring person, I had a tough time arguing with their methods. Charna was happy almost all of the time and she was able to provide pleasure to so many people that I was impressed enough to think, "I will remember this when I'm a father."

They supported Charna's decision to marry me without question, and they always treated me as respectfully as I treated them. Her mom almost single-handedly planned a wedding for us, and their wedding gift was extremely generous. It was obvious that they expected us to stay married despite our age difference. When they drove us to Denver's Union Station for our train trip to Glenwood Springs, her dad gave me a Polaroid camera. "Treat my daughter well, Kirk. Honeymoons should be full of pleasure for both of you. Sometimes the pictures you might want to take can't be developed by a commercial business. Charna's mom and I have enjoyed our Polaroid very much." My god, her dad had given me permission to photograph his daughter naked and admitted he had done the same with her mom.

I wasn't the aggressor she wanted in front of her parents, but when we were out on the town I assaulted her often when there were people around. Most of my friends had seen me grab her tits and her ass, and I had danced while hard with her many times. I had stripped her naked and driven home from parties while I toyed with her sexual playthings. I had even fucked her in my car a few times just for fun. Once I had fucked her in my car while it was in the driveway very close to the house where the party we had attended was still going on. My car was blocked, and I had escorted Charna outside for a specific reason: I was ready to fuck her. We could see my friends inside the house while my cock stroked inside Charna's cunt. The lights from inside the house partially illuminated my car's interior, and Charna's beautiful body would have been exposed to any passerby. When I had sprayed the back of her cunt with my deposit, I made her sit naked while I went inside to find the driver of the car blocking us. I know he saw her tits as he passed to get to his car. Charna had a very quick trigger when I finger fucked her on the way home from that party. Charna was like her mom and willingly and blissfully acceded to any groping, probing, and stripping I desired. She almost purred when other people saw me feel her up.

We had only known each other for a little more than six months when we married so there was much to learn. As with all newlyweds, we found out many new and sometimes unexpected things about each other. We dealt with each other's individual characteristics by first remembering that we fell in love because of the way we were, and only after considerable introspection would we ask each other to change part of the uniqueness that made us fall in love. Along with the characteristics we had to learn to tolerate (and eventually love), we each found some characteristics that were pleasant surprises. Charna was constantly upbeat and her sparkling and contagious laughter was not just something she used to catch a husband. Even though I had fucked her many times per week before we wed, the most pleasant surprise for me was that I discovered Charna rarely thought about anything except sex. I had always been the one who wanted more sex than the girl I was dating—then Charna appeared and my fondest wet-dream fantasy was filled. I was thrilled to have more than met my match.

Charna wanted guys to think of her as a sex object, and she loved doing everything she could to make them think of sex when they saw her. She dreamed of guys imagining her naked and she loved believing that they were dreaming she would let them fuck her. She dressed to entice, and a major part of the reason I fell in love with her was because it touched a primal nerve in me to see her expose herself so shamelessly. She never wore a bra and she never wore pants. After 21 years I still have never seen her wear a bra except when she was very pregnant or nursing, and I have never seen her wear pants or jeans. Her workout clothes are skin-tight and extremely thin, her swimsuits are scandalous, her skirts are short and her dresses, blouses and halter-tops are low cut. Everything she owns is revealing. Her competitive gymnastics background and her cheerleading experience both had strong overtones of exhibitionism, and years later Charna confided that she was always aroused by having her cunt one very thin piece of cloth away from total exposure. She had often fantasized that her cheerleader panties or gymnastics tights would rip or be torn off by some accident beyond her control.

I didn't know until well after we were married that so many guys had fucked her, but I figured she had been with quite a few. I loved it when she openly exhibited herself to guys when I was with her. A rather prolonged gaze down her top to her nipples was common, and she was very immodest concerning her panties. Even before we married, I liked it when she did more than just show off. She would always give my friends open-mouthed kisses, and when she danced with them at parties she always put both her arms around their necks and let her whole front side be in full contact with their whole front side. We didn't talk about it, but the sex on those nights was fabulous for me. I think she knew it revved me up when she acted like an easy unattached girl around them.

I know I silently hoped that our marriage wouldn't spoil her open and carefree attitude about showing off. I found out later that she had also silently hoped that she wouldn't have to be more careful about exposing herself. Both our silent hopes were fulfilled, and if anything she showed even more of her beautiful body and her perfect skin after we married than before. It didn't take long for us to satisfy each other's hunger for many male eyes focused on my bride's physical beauty.

At the time she had a killer 35B-22-33 body. She's 5'4", 105 lbs., has extremely light blonde hair, very striking cobalt blue eyes, and a great smile. I still think the most attractive and eye-catching feature about Charna is her absolutely perfect skin—it is everywhere incredibly smooth and soft and without a mole, freckle, pimple, birthmark or blemish. She always tanned twice a week in the tanning bed her parents had in their home, and she didn't overdo it. She was a light golden color absolutely everywhere, but when we were outside in the sun she wore as full a sunscreen as you could buy. She didn't like tan lines, and she even went to a commercial tanning booth a couple of times while we were in Glenwood.

Charna was used to getting any guy she felt like trying, and I was ecstatic she had tried me. I was even more ecstatic she had agreed to marry me, but at the time I looked pretty good, even if I do say so myself. I was 6'1", 175 pounds. I also have blue eyes and blonde hair, but none of my features is as striking as any single one of hers is. I played baseball, basketball and football in high school, then went into the Marines for four years. I boxed in the Marines, and learned how to take care of myself in other ways in Vietnam. After my discharge, I went to the University of Colorado and majored in Civil Engineering. I played baseball in college and still played baseball at as competitive a non-professional level as I could find. I was fairly cut and I still lifted three times a week and ran three miles every day at lunch. I was kind of rough and tumble, although I didn't drink nor do drugs.

I realize how conceited this sounds, but I don't know how else to describe it. Charna worshipped my cock. She loved to hold it and rub it all over her body, and she particularly liked smoothing drops of precum around her nipples by using my rock-hard cock as the massaging instrument. She would often move my hard on all over her face: she used it to stroke her eyelids when her eyes were closed, she wrapped her hair around it, and she put it under her nose like a cigar to take a big whiff. And she would suck it and lick it and kiss it and smell it and suck it and suck it and suck it. Even before I met her, she had perfected the art of deep throat, and she was finally able to rub my pubic hair with her nose while we were on our honeymoon.

My prick is 7" long and 8½" in circumference. Charna and all of the other women I had fucked before her told me my cock was big, but I think it's only the big around part they were talking about. I did have trouble getting inside even when women were fully wet and aroused. I never had trouble getting the last inch in, but I seemed to always have trouble with the first inch. I feel blessed because I have always fucked tight pussies, even when those same cunts weren't tight for other guys. I always took the "you have a big cock" comment lightly anyway—it is like the "you have such a hot body" comment I always told every woman I was ever with. It made them feel good to hear what I said and it made me feel good to hear what they said. An aroused woman will always tell whatever guy she is with that he has a big cock. Sex is better for her if she strokes his ego at the same time she strokes his cock. I always liked it, so I gave them as much pleasure in return as I could.

Probably the most unique aspect of my cock is that it is a repeater. I love fucking more than once, and I know I am unusual because I can stay inside after I come and wait a short time before I am hard and ready to fuck again. I had been with some women that liked it for awhile, but none that liked it all the time—none until Charna. She was always ready for my ol' repeater, which was her nickname for my cock. One night, instead of calling my cock a cock I called it a peter. She said it wasn't a peter. It was a repeater. Later, because of our age difference, it became an old repeater. If it could have been a re-repeater she would have been ready. I knew with Charna that I could fuck twice a day for the rest of my life.

We honeymooned in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, home of the world's largest naturally heated hot springs pool. Charna spent many hours in and out of that pool intentionally turning guys on. Many of them were old men in the pool for its therapeutic benefits, and Charna gave them plenty of unexpectedly welcome eyeball therapy. I liked watching them watch her and she liked having them watch her. Her bikini, which was the sexiest suit you could get at the time, was white and tiny both on top and bottom. She hadn't ever been shaved before, so I personally saw to it that her pussy was smooth early in the week we were there. She loved posing for the Polaroid camera her dad had given me when her parents took us to the train station. I took many pictures of her at the pool. When I asked, she would lift her top so I could photograph her tits and she would pull her bottoms out of the way so I could get a picture of her cunt. Most of the time the pictures were discreet, meaning she would have her back to the pool so I would be the only one who could see what she was doing. There were four pictures of her in the pool while I stood outside it, however, that showed off her tits or her shaved snatch. There's no telling how many saw her. If I asked her to expose herself for me, she never refused.

I don't know how far I could have pushed it in the pool, but I did push it considerably further when we weren't at the pool. Every morning I selected the clothes I wanted her to wear that day, and I never picked anything that wasn't extremely revealing. She was very comfortable wearing high heels, so I always selected heels when we were just going to walk around town for shopping or dining. Unless we were going to the pool, in which case she wore nothing over her bikini on the way there, she had on sheer panties and either a thin dress or a halter and short skirt. Most of the pictures I took of Charna when she had any clothes on at all were either down her top or up her skirt.

Whenever her clothes could be removed, I asked her to strip and she did so quickly and willingly. I have naked and spread pictures of Charna in our rented convertible with the top down, some of which I took while driving. There are also nudes with her legs spread at Doc Halliday's gravesite, of her horseback riding, of her on trails around the town, and of her in and by the Colorado River. I have some nighttime fully nude shots of her at the train station and on the main street in front of several different stores. Many of these photographs have other people in the background, and three of them were taken with her facing away from me while guys in the picture were obviously watching her totally nude front side. Each day I pushed her a little further, and each day she submitted fully. She never balked at any of my posing directives. Aside from one day where she splashed around in the pool with a guy we met there, she couldn't have done more than let guys look. If they looked, she let them see plenty. I know she didn't have time to indulge with anybody new while we were there. We looked at the photographs together every night while we fucked. I thought I was wearing her pussy out. I wasn't, but it wasn't until much later that I found out how far from wearing it out I really was.

In my mind, the pictures I took with the Polaroid were much better than those in Playboy or Penthouse for two reasons. First, my beautiful bride was the model, and she was just better looking. Second, my beautiful bride was obviously turned on by her complete exposure before so many intent male eyes, and I got to fuck her in this state. Every night at the motel we looked at the Polaroid pictures I had taken that day and all of them I had taken throughout the week. She loved looking at them as much as I did, and I fucked her with intense passion at least twice each night. Our honeymoon was the sex-filled erotic adventure that honeymoons are supposed to be. Charna's attire, the mountain summertime warmth, and her willingness to appear naked for the camera anywhere at anytime kept me at a perpetual arousal level I wouldn't have believed possible. Her level of excitement was at least as sustained as mine was. She was continuously wet, she was always ready to fuck, and she loved the photography as much as I did.

12