Teen Intern Tells Sexperience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers

He arrived in his personal limousine to pick me up and seeing him standing tall and dressed in a very expensive black jacket and slacks with a crisp, fitted white shirt that seemed molded to his slim chest and a full head of white hair had my heart racing a mile a minute. I was happy to see his eyes scanning me from head to toe as I dressed in a very short black pencil skirt with a sheer white blouse and a white, lace strapless bra. Under my skirt was a black, silk thong with nude thigh high stockings and black pumps to accent the tapper of my legs.

Leading me to the limo and hearing him say how sexy I looked had me instantly turned. Once inside he complimented me on my outfit and told me how sexy I was. Within seconds we were kissing hotly. I can't explain how different it was kissing an older man than my boyfriend or guys my age. The excitement that flowed through my body was electric. When our tongues explored each other's a launch sequence was set off in my pussy and I was instantly wet for him. It was the same when I kissed Jack. The confidence of an older man brought the level of intensity up 100 percent.

While flying in his private jet and sipping champagne we got very intimate as he ran his hands all over my body which drove me insane. We kissed for over an hour until he stripped me to my stockings and high heels. He was very impressed with my look as I bodily told him I dressed for him.

During the three hour flight he drove me crazy as he expertly kissed all over every inch of my body , eating my pussy and ass to the most mind-blowing orgasms. I felt so sexy to be dressed in stockings and heels while he was fully clothed in a very expensive Italian cut suit. He not only made me cum so hard, but the way he kept telling me how sexy I was as his tongue worked into and around my pussy and my ass made the orgasms volcanic.

Lounging at his multi-million dollar pool in the slingshot bikini he bought me and my black pumps made me feel so naughty and being waited on by his personal staff made me feel very special. I discovered how amazingly fit he was and could not get over his body. For being 78 he had a body that was really toned. I also discovered (in a private area by the pool) after he removed his suit that he was really hung. Although he wasn't as big as Jack, he was absolutely huge, easily over ten inches long and especially wide.

We spent over six hours fucking in his private open-air cabana, two hours of that time was with him laying back on the large futon as I sucked all over his huge cock, desperately pleasing it and worshiping every inch of it, as he sipped champagne and told me how sexy I was and how he loved what I was doing. He made me feel so sexy as he fucked me in so many positions. The only thing I had on were my high heel pumps which seemed to add a very sexy and naughty quality to me being 18 and him being 78. Also, being in my pumps outside at his pool added a naughty quality that seemed so fitting for his lifestyle.

That weekend I accompanied him to a very upscale party where all of the guests were wealthy and exciting. Of course all of the older men had a young teenage girl on their arm, some even two and three. Ben was an amazing lover who made me cum constantly and I could not get enough of his ten inch manhood the entire weekend.

We ended the beautiful weekend at the cabana, this time with me dressed in a sinful white bustier that had long garter straps attached to white stockings and white high heel pumps. It was the ultimate naughty scene as my 78 year old lover fucked me with that inexhaustible ten inch cock.

Every time Jack or Ben called to tell me to they wanted to take me to dinner and wanted to spoil me rotten I always jumped at the opportunity. Although I continued to keep my boyfriend I just couldn't resist the temptation when the invitations came from these powerful, handsome and confident older men. The way they each treated me was unlike any experience I ever had with my boyfriend or other boys my age and the up-scale restaurants were places I would never go with my boyfriend because he could never afford to get in to a place like these.

The sexual experiences with each of these older men were also unlike anything I ever experienced with my boyfriend or other boys my age. Their confidence and knowing a girl's body turned me on like crazy. I also have to admit the age difference of 60 years and more between us added to the excitement beyond words. The other thing I loved was that they were both much more endowed than my boyfriend or all of the other guys my age I had been with.

A week ago there was a situation at the office where we could potentially loose a sixty five million dollar contract. The situation was so severe that it required the attention of the firm's owner. Working at the firm I had heard numerous stories about Mr. Jennings that included him being ruthless with a take-no-prisoners personality. I also heard that he liked the company of young women and spent most of his time in Europe and the Caribbean. I knew that he was approaching his nineties, 90 years old, but that he had the energy of ten twenty year old athletes.

I admit that I was very nervous when I was told by the firm's junior partner that I would be assisting Mr. Jennings on this project. He day he arrived I was taken aback by his handsome and distinguished features, and could not believe that he was 90 years old. In spite of his age, he looked a lot younger, decades younger in fact. Standing 6'tall with slender build and chiseled facial features with a full head of white hair made him look like a man that commanded attention .

Once we were introduced the trepidation and nervousness I had quickly washed away as he took me to an upscale club for lunch. In his personal limousine I was absolutely charmed by him and felt extremely comfortable. I was still in disbelief that he was really 90 years old.

As we drove to his private club I would catch his eyes roaming over my crossed legs and then up my waist to my breasts. I have to confess and that I really enjoyed the lingering glances he give to my body, and got very turned on to his attention to me. As we ate he asked me questions about school and my personal interests. I was so happy when he said I was very mature for my age and when he said I was very sexy I thanked him for the compliment and told him I could not believe that he was 90 years old.

As we rode back to the office I was happy to see him look at my body hungrily. Working close to him started to really excite me as I would often catch him looking me over and in turn I began to fantasize about him and I kissing and in bed (and other places like his office, sexually). Each night he had his driver take me to my building. Being in his limo made me think about him even more, as I began to imagine us kissing and even fucking.

I was so captivated by him. His power and confidence were so impressive to me. After three days he closed the deal and turned it into a three billion dollar sale. Wanting to celebrate he took me out on the town. He made me feel really special especially when he said I was very helpful in assisting him on the lucrative project. Riding in his personal limousine and sipping champagne as we drove to his private club was so thrilling to me. As he toasted my assisting him he also toasted to me being very sexy.

After I told him that he was very handsome we began kissing. I could not begin to explain how sexy I felt to be kissing my 90 year old boss. It was even more thrilling than the other two older men I kissed. It was a real sexy, naughty kiss that had our tongues flicking across each other's. My body was instantly on fire and I was groaning as his tongue grazed across mine. Seeing him look in my eyes and hearing him say,

"I want to fuck you Stacey," made me groan and actually shudder and cum.

After he said it he took my glass and put his arms around me and we kissed like lovers until we arrived at the club. During dinner we continued kissing playfully. I was so turned onto him. The fact the he was 72 years older than me had me so turned on. His confidence and the way he controlled the action also showed his vast life experience, especially with woman.

He talked and I listened to him intently and he was very interested to learn about my interests as I was so impressed with his world travels and business accomplishments. I learned that he was a bachelor and never married and when I confessed to having a boyfriend he toasted me on my own confidence for knowing what I wanted, and that I wouldn't let having a boyfriend interfere with my own personal happiness or pleasure.

After the toast I whispered in his ear that I was so attracted to him and that I couldn't wait to fuck him. As I said it I ran my hands up his pant leg and after going up his knee just a few inches I discovered a cock that was massive. Looking at me with a sly grin he said,

"13 inches Stacey."

I could not believe what he said and what I was feeling. He was every bit huge, and I couldn't wait to see, taste and especially to fuck it.

In the limo back to his Penthouse I called my roommates and told them that I was staying at the office that night and then called my boyfriend to tell him the same thing. As I talked to my boyfriend my boss's hands were all over my stocking covered legs, tracing patterns at the top of my lace stocking and on to my flesh. I was going insane from his experienced touch, and even met his tongue in a hot moment a few times during my conversation with my boyfriend. Although I wanted to rush my boyfriend off the phone I knew I couldn't and had to listen to him go on and on about the basketball game at school and how he was high scorer.

As he talked my boss was kissing my neck while he spread my legs apart and ran his finger up and down my thong covered pussy. Suddenly I felt his skilled fingers push my thong to the side as he slipped two fingers into my burning sex. Rolling my eyes back inside my head and throwing my head back as I bit my lower lip I nearly exploded, but was distracted because my boyfriend was talking.

Kissing my neck as he expertly fingered fucked me he ran his thumb over my sensitive clit. Pulling his fingers out of my pussy he brought them to my mouth.

"Taste yourself," he said in a soft, deep voice.

This never happened in my life before and I instantly opened my mouth and began licking his fingers. Putting his fingers back in my pussy he did it again. As I sucked his fingers and tasted my sex I was going crazy. He third time he did it I was ready to cu. Knowing I was about to explode I barely managed to get my boyfriend off the phone telling me I had to get back to my boss. As I clicked off the phone I was pushing off my pumps and exploded all over his masterful fingers. After I came we kissed until we arrived at his Penthouse.

In his private elevator we kissed like lovers as we rode up to the 60th floor of his Penthouse. As we kissed his hands were roaming all over my body from my ass to my breasts. I was groaning like crazy and was desperate for him. When the door opened to his luxury home he was squatting behind me with my mini dress up over my ass while he ate my pussy and asshole from behind. As his mouth moved from my ass to my pussy he would tell me how sexy I was and how wonderful I tasted. All I could do was look back and groan as the pleasure I received from his mouth had my body on fire.

Once again this is how different he and older men were. They were very vocal in telling a girl what they liked. Hearing him say how sexy I was and how delicious I tasted was such a hot turn on to me. As he stabbed his tongue from my ass to my pussy I exploded all over his mouth. I came so hard it was as if a damn had broken apart. When he stood he instantly started kissing me. The taste of my sex on his mouth had me boiling with hot lust.

When he stripped his cloths I was amazed at his body and groaned at the sight of him. Although his skin had an older, almost elastic quality to it, his body was still very firm, and in amazing shape. Seeing his massive cock hang down so far made him look like a god to me.

After complimenting him on his amazing physique and telling him he was enormous I Instinctually squatted on my pumps and took hold of his staggering cock. The weight of it had me in disbelief. I went wild as I starred at the biggest cock I had ever seen as it hung between his legs like a huge pole inches from my face. The angry maze of wild web-like veins that wrapped around it gave it a frightening appearance.

For the next hour I squatted there making love to it and worshiping it with my hands and mouth. From time to time I would look up at him and grin slyly and tell him how huge he was. As I stroked him with both hands I felt more power than I had ever felt in a cock before. He was easily ten times the size of my boyfriend or any guy my age. The other two older men I slept with were really big, but nowhere as big as my boss. While I was stroking him he would lean over and we would kiss. As we kissed I felt an electricity flow over my body which had me groaning like crazy.

Just stroking his massive shaft had me wetter than I've ever been in my life. Seeing him watch my every stroke as he told me how sexy I was made me so hot. It was when he expanded in my hands that I felt the total power of his huge cock and went wild as I thought about how it would feel inside me when he was getting ready to cum.

When he exploded, cum flew everywhere as I experienced the biggest load of hot cum that I ever seen. Before he finished I brought his huge cockhead to my mouth and drank the last bursts of his powerful load down my throat. I felt so naughty drinking my older bosses cum and actually came myself from the pure excitement of it. After his orgasm he stripped me to my thigh high stockings and pumps.

After admiring my body and telling me how sexy I was he led me to the wonderful view overlooking the city. Being nude with just my thigh high stockings and pumps on made me feel so sexy and as we walked to the other room the sound of my high heels clicking on the wood floor filled the air with sounds that made the scene between us seem so naughty.

Looking down and seeing his massive cock bounce proudly and angrily from knee to knee as it huge suspended like a giant log made my nipples ache. Seeing the reflection in the large window of the two of us made me groan. The age difference between us and how I was dressed made the scene look so surreal. I never felt more turned on or sexier in my life. In front of the window we kissed and for almost an hour.

During our intimate kiss he kissed my 34D breasts and sucked and bit each of my nipples until I came in a flood. As he kissed my breasts I was pumping his massive shaft up and down along my left side in long, slow strokes as I felt his cock come alive again. I could not get over how skilled he was at making me cum, and had a very good idea that he had a lot of experience with women, especially with teenage girls. After an hour of kissing he told me he had to fuck me. Hearing him use the word fuck made me groan then kiss him hard.

By now I was going crazy for him. This was something both Jack and Ben had done. They each took their time to fuck me. They all knew it was going to happen, but none of them were in a rush. This is why they lasted all night. With my boyfriend and other guys my age sex was over in like ten minutes max! These older lovers took their time, and built up the craving in a teenage girl to fuck.

Taking me from behind he leaned me forward and brought his huge cock to my pussy. The second his massive cockhead made contact with my lips I shuddered and came. I was so surprised and as I came I actually squirted all over his shaft. It was the first time I ever squirted in my life and it was such an erotic experience. Turning my head to the side we kissed hard as he began fucking his cock into me slowly.

As he began fucking me from behind my hands pushed off the glass door. As he worked his massive dick into me his hands were running up and down my stockings and over my back as if to calm me because of his massive size. When I looked back and saw how far it was away from my pussy I nearly died.

As he fucked each new inch into me he continued to tell me how sexy I was and how much he loved my body and how incredible my pussy felt wrapped around his cock. I came so many times over his massive cock that I lost count. During my numerous explosions he came inside me twice without ever losing his massive hard on. As he fucked into me we kissed with a passion of sex starved lovers. When he turned my head to the side I knew he wanted to kiss and I was desperate to kiss him too.

As he fucked into me our tongues were flicking wildly across each other's in a way that sent sparks deep into my scorching sex. I never rolled my eyes back into my head or groaned so much or tossed my head back as much as did that night. His massive cock and the way he fucked had me going insane as I came in rolling waves that seemed to be connected. We were in an incredible rhythm and as he fucked his massive cock into me I looked back and would smile with a sly grin to let him know I loved the way he was fucking me. At times I would look back just to see his 13 inch cock slicing in and out of me as his enormous shaft pried me wider apart then I've ever been in my life.

When he fucked me hard the clicking of my high heels on the wood floor as my pussy wrapped around his massive dick filled the air with the sounds of the naughtiest sex. Seeing our reflection in the large glass door showed the absolute naughty sight it was. Seeing his older, pale nude body behind me with his massive cock going in and out of me was so thrilling and so erotic. The 72 year old age difference between us made the sex even hotter. As we fucked I was so turned on because of the feeling of his enormous cock inside me that I would pull it out of me at different times and squat on my pumps and lick him all over as I cleaned my dripping sex off from his enormous shaft.

When he was fucking me I began to get more and more uninhibited especially when I saw him look in the glass at my body and hear him say how sexy I was. I began to look back and tell him how much I loved his huge cock and the way he fucked me. When I asked him how much he loved my pussy and I heard his deep moans I looked back and grinned saying slyly,

"Oh baby I know you love this 18 year old pussy."

I never spook like that before but fucking him and his huge cock brought out a devilish side in me no man ever had.

To my pleasure and amazement my 90 year old boss fucked me all night and well into the afternoon. He had me in so many positions, each one driving me insane. During breaks we would kiss and get into amazing 69 positions where he ate my ass and pussy while I licked all over his towering cock that filled the view in front of my face.

After sleeping I heard water running and got out of bed and steeped into my pumps and walked to the master bathroom. I found him in the shower where I joined him and we kissed like lovers and fucked for two more hours. I just could not get over his stamina and strength, as he lifted me and held me in his arms while he fucked way up inside me. His strength and boundless energy to fuck and the power behind each of his orgasms were mind-blowing to me. After the shower he dried me off as we kissed.

Wanting to look sexy for him I stepped back into my pumps and went into his study where his personal chef had made an amazing lunch. After lunch he lifted me on to his desk and fucked into me wildly, this time slamming his monster 13 inch cock into me as our tongues flew out and whisked across each other's. As he held my legs apart he was pounding his enormous cock into me with the power of a freight train.

shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers