Teen Slut in 2070 Pt. 02

Story Info
Tisha loses her innocence.
4.2k words
4.1
17.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Tisha's birthday and Lisa still couldn't believe her sister had turned 18 years old today.

Tisha wore a short pink spaghetti strap dress that exposed her long cleavage from her massive boobs for the occasion. She also had on some designer sandals which showed off the french pedicure she had on her toes.

While Lisa probably would have spent a birthday just getting drunk in some club and fucking a dude in the bathroom, Tisha just wanted to spend it at the movies with her sister and her boyfriend Jeremy.

"I'm sitting way in the back away from you two in case you start doing googly eyes at each other or making out!" Lisa said as she took her ticket and proceeded to walk ahead of her sister and her sister's boyfriend.

Tisha and her boyfriend Jeremy just laughed as they took their tickets from the ticket booth and proceeded to walk behind Lisa.

After they all found the room the movie would be playing in, they entered just as the lights were starting to dim and the movie was getting ready to start.

They walked passed the elderly couple sharing a large tub of popcorn in the first row, a man sitting by himself in the third row, then passed two empty rows before sitting down in one. All except Lisa who remained standing in the asle.

"You know where I'll be." Lisa said to Tisha and Jeremy before turning and walking three whole empty rows behind them and sitting down.

There wasn't really alot of people in this theater room Lisa thought to herself. There's actually more people everywhere else in this movie theater in Manhattan than in this theater room. Probably because this movie doesn't look interesting at all and seems boring but Tisha wanted to go see it and the only reason Lisa went with her was because it was her birthday. Lisa thought that was most likely the same reason Tisha's boyfriend accompanied her today as well.

After the first 30 minutes of the movie, Lisa was completely uninterested. She looked over at her sister and Jeremy to see what they were up to but Tisha was just leaning on Jeremy's shoulder watching the film. Jeremy on the other hand looked like he was asleep.

"This sucks." Lisa muttered under her breath trying to come up with an excuse to leave.

Lisa abandoned the idea after she thought it wouldn't be right to ditch her sister on her sister's birthday. That's when an idea popped into her head.

"I could get off!" Lisa thought to herself. Mostly everyone in this room was in the first few rows and even though Tisha and Jeremy were closer than anybody else, they were still 3 rows ahead of me and wouldn't be able to see what I'm doing even if they turned around. Plus it was dark!

Lisa looked again at her sister and Jeremy to make sure it was safe to act.

Tisha stayed in the same position watching the movie and Jeremy was now obviously fully sleeping with his head slumped all the way back against the top of his chair. It even looked as if his mouth was open.

Lisa then slipped her hand into her jeans.

Her fingers slid their way under her panties and circled around her opening, brushing and teasing her lips before slipping in between them. She closed her eyes while rubbing her fingers in and out of herself slowly feeling them getting slick with wetness.

"Oh yeah, that's good!" Lisa said quietly with her eyes still closed.

"CLICK! You wanna tell me what your doing?" Lisa heard someone say to her.

She quickly opened her eyes but had to squint at the small flashlight being shined in her face.

Holding the flashlight stood a 20-23 year old guy with an alright upper body. Even though he had a blank expression on his face it was obvious he knew exactly what she was doing.

Looking at his black pants, black tie, and short-sleeved white collar shirt with the black and white patch on his shoulder side that read "SECURITY" Lisa knew she had to think fast.

She then immediately looked over at her sister and Jeremy knowing that they're probably on their way over here right now but surprisingly they weren't. They were both in the same positions as they were before, not even noticing whats going on back here. No one was!

Lisa then turned back to the security guard and asked "Hey, can you point that flashlight down or something?" putting her hand up to her eyes.

The security guard then clicked it off and said "Your going to have to leave now."

"Why? Just because I was playing with my pussy?! It's MY pussy!" Lisa angrily blurted out to the security guard before realizing what she just said.

Lisa felt shocked by her uncontrollable response and expected him the grab her right there and go for the police but noticed something move out the corner of her eye. She looked and noticed the security guard just got slightly hard in his pants!

"Ahem! Yes thats the reason, if you don't you'll be arrested!" the security guard said clearing his throat.

"You know what? I don't think you want me to go, I think you wanna stay and watch me some more." Lisa said squinting at the guard and giving a slight smile.

He then grew even harder in his pants which was now extremely noticeable. "Uh, don't get me wrong...your pretty and all but no. I have a job to do." He said moving his leg trying to hide his erection.

Lisa took one last look over at her sister and Jeremy sitting 3 rows up making sure they were still not looking back before grabbing the guards crotch and rubbing it while looking up at him from her seat.

"What are you doing?!" he said with his voice sounding squeaky.

"I'm gonna have some fun with my new buddy!" Lisa said to him while unzipping his pants but maintaining eye contact.

Suddenly his fully hard cock flopped out and almost hit Lisa in the face. The thing was huge and had to be about a solid 9 inches!

"Oh damn. Thats a big dick!" Lisa said looking at the guard and pointing to his cock before grabbing it and started sucking on the side of it.

"You better not make me lose this job! I work here to help get through college, now suck that dick slut!" the security guard said to Lisa looking down at her.

Lisa was already getting wet from tasting the long hot man meat and barely heard what he said. She was too busy sliding her tongue down his long shaft starting from the tip of his penis all the way to his balls.

The security guard looked around before grabbing his dick from Lisa and yanking her head back with his other hand. "Open it!" He said angrily.

Confused as to why he would be mad, Lisa opened her mouth. "HMMptH! MMMM!" she went as the guard suddenly forced much of his dick into her mouth, jabbing the back of her throat.

"Shutup! Someone might hear us!" the guard said in a loud whisper as he rocked back and forth into Lisa's mouth.

"Mmth, Mmth, Mfff! Mmfth, Mmth, Mmmh!" went Lisa every time the guard pushed his dick into her mouth and hit the back of her throat. She would push her head forward onto his dick trying to fit more of it in each time.

"Yes! Thats right! Make it nasty! Keep taking it!" the guard said as he held her head with his palms and her eyes open with his thumbs. More and more of his dick worked it's way into her mouth as he increased the speed of his thrust each time he rocked back and forth into it.

Tears started to form in Lisa's eyes and roll down her cheek from not being able to blink. This also was making her extremely horny. Suddenly she no longer could breath and felt the guards ballsack pressing onto her chin.

The guard now had all 9 inches of his dick stuffed down this teenage girl's throat with his nuts up to her chin! He held it there smiling down at her and feeling proud of himself for a few seconds before he said "Wow, you ARE a slut!" and pulled it out with a long slimy slopping sound.

"CAcckshhffffputflppth!!" went the sound of Lisa's mouth as the guard pulled his hard long slimy membrane out of it causing a lot of drool and spit to drip from her tongue onto the floor.

The guard then stepped passed her and sat in the empty seat next to her holding his still hard, wet, and slimy dick in his hand. "Why don't you have a seat?" he said to Lisa waving his big dick around.

Lisa then looked over at her sister and Jeremy to see what they were doing.

Both were now awake and sitting up straight watching the movie.

Tisha probably realized Jeremy was sleeping and woke him up Lisa thought to herself.

While staring at them to make sure they was still facing forward, Lisa began taking her sneakers and jeans off.

The security guard was still sitting down holding his dick and watching her intently.

Lisa then dropped her panties and left them on the asle floor with her jeans and sneakers before making her way over to the sitting guard.

Lisa then hovered over the guards lap facing away from him and held her ass cheeks apart as she lowered herself onto his dick.

It pressed into her and she struggled to contain a sharp loud moan.

Lisa then started bouncing on the guards dick not being able to sit all the way down on it due to it's length. "Oh! Oh! Oh yeah! So big!" Lisa moaned softly with her face squinting trying hard not to be loud.

The guard just held onto the arm rests letting her fuck him for a little bit before putting his hands on her waist and pulling her further down on his dick each time she bounced on it.

"Oh! Uh Huh! Shit!" Lisa moaned from the big hard dick the guard was bouncing her on. She bit her lip and looked over at her sister and Jeremy praying they wouldn't turn to look back.

Luckily they were still facing forward and even looked like they were engaging in some smalltalk about the movie.

Lisa felt the guard run his hands up her sides and firmly squeeze her titties which sent an instant burst of pleasure through her. "Oh damn!" Lisa moaned softly but alittle louder than her other moans.

Before she could look over to see if anybody heard it or turned around, the guard hugged her from the back and laid her down over the seats with her ass up in the air.

The guard then held the sides of her back and started fucking her still not being able to get his whole dick in all the way.

Lisa gripped the seat her arms and hands were laying on hard and moaned "Shit! Fuck me boo! Your fucking big ass dick! Oh! Uhh!"

The guard then leaned over forward and covered Lisa's mouth with both hands pulling her head up and back at the same time. He then backed his hips up and slammed in with all his might pushing his whole dick deep into Lisa's pussy hole.

"HMMMMMMMMMMMP!" went Lisa into the guards hands still covering her mouth and pulling her head back. She was so glad he covered her mouth before shoving his whole length into her because she knew she wouldn't have been able to force back what would've been a loud scream.

The guard then backed his hips up and slammed his whole cock into Lisa's pussy again and continued doing it muffling Lisa's screams and making her whole body jump forward with each thrust.

"HMMMMP! HMMMMP! HMMMMP! HMTHMMP!" went Lisa as she enjoyed the pleasure and pain of feeling the guards huge dick push hard into her walls and stretching out her pussy beyond it's limit.

Suddenly the guard grabbed his dick and pulled out exploding cum into the air landing on a bunch of seats in the empty row in front of them.

Lisa was exhausted and her pussy felt so sore she couldn't move. Even when the guard fixed himself up and quickly walked away.

Lisa finally got the strength to slowly get up and put her panties and jeans back on wincing in pain from her pussy each time she bent over. When she got her sneakers on, the lights suddenly turned on. She looked around and realized the movie was over and everybody was getting up from their seats including Tisha and Jeremy.

"So how'd you like the movie Lisa?" Jeremy asked walking up to her.

"Well...I gotta admit, it WAS more interesting than I thought it would really be." Lisa said to him hoping she wasn't blushing.

"Well this one found it to be a sleep aid!" Tisha said pointing to Jeremy's face, "I caught him snoozing right around the best part."

"Well at least YOU liked the movie you wanted to go see on your birthday right?" Jeremy asked Tisha smiling at her knowing he was just trying to cover for himself.

"Yeah at least I did." Tisha said reassuring herself.

As they left Lincoln Plaza Cinemas, both Tisha and Jeremy noticed Lisa was walking slower than usual and even a little funny.

"Whats wrong Lisa? You okay?" Tisha asked her looking concerned.

"Oh uhh, my leg...stomach hurts." Lisa said.

"You never were good at lying Lisa." Tisha said laughing.

"Okay! I'm just really tired and wanna go home." Lisa lied, "If you both wanna walk around a little bit longer like you usually do, you can. I don't wanna spoil your b-day Tisha."

"Well okay if your stomach really hurts," said Tisha walking over and giving her sister a hug goodbye.

"Feel better!" Jeremy said to Lisa as she waved at him and continued to walk slow and funny toward the train station.

"That was a little weird right?" Jeremy asked Tisha.

"Yeah, she was fine earlier and we didn't even eat anything!" Tisha said.

They walked around aimlessly talking to each other when they got to 40 Lincoln Center Plaza and Jeremy stopped in front of an old large boarded up building and started staring at it.

"What? Did you see something?" Tisha asked her boyfriend.

"Do you know what this place is?" Jeremy asked her seeming excited.

Tisha looked back at the grayish building filled with cracks and even falling apart around the corners of it. It was The New York Public Library.

One of many old and abandoned ones throughout New York. There was a time where these were used by people all over to borrow books, use the computer, and even rent movies but by the year 2070 came where any book you could ever want can be downloaded and simply read on your iWatch, and you can even surf the internet on your TV using your remote control, libraries became a thing of the past and were long gone and forgotten. Independent bookstores even went extinct years before public libraries were abandoned.

"One of those libraries we learned about in school?" Tisha said to her boyfriend.

"Yeah! I always wanted to see inside one but never had anyone to go with, come on!" Jeremy said grabbing Tisha's hand and leaping up the steps of the long ramp-like staircase that lead to the entrance.

All of the large windows and doors were boarded up except for one window which was completely shattered.

Jeremy and Tisha stepped inside still holding each others hand.

"Cool," Jeremy said looking around and letting go of Tisha's hand, "This place looks ancient!"

Vandals have long broken into the place which explains the graffiti covered walls. Old papers and magazines littered the floor, and even more old Dell computers sat in rows on tables completely untouched covered in dust. The place wasn't dark but dim and the only source of light was sunlight coming in from the broken window and holes in the wooden boards on the rest of them.

"Wow" said Tisha looking at all the bookshelves and the very little books that they still had. All discolored and looked like they hadn't been touched in years. Maybe even longer than that!

Tisha walked over to one of the books and picked it up. It felt so dry and soft in her hands despite it being a hardcover book. "O, ON...ONE..." Lisa read out loud struggling to see the title due to so much dry cracks and discoloration on the book, "ONE SECOND AFTER."

Lisa then opened the book to the first page and the front cover just crumbled in her hand into powder. Then the other half of the book broke into two pieces and hit the floor crumbling into powder as well.

Jeremy laughed seeing the whole thing, "So much for that!" he said.

"This place is like a museum." Tisha said.

Jeremy then walked over to Tisha and kissed her passionately on the lips.

"You know since it's your 18th birthday, I've been thinking of giving you something special." Jeremy said to her while holding her close to his body.

"Oh, the card was enough! Don't worry!" Tisha said smiling at him.

"No, I meant some of this," Jeremy said pressing his crotch against hers.

"Jeremy, quit playing!" Tisha said smiling and hitting him playfully.

"What? We're both the same age now. It's okay." Jeremy said now grabbing his crotch with his hand.

"But I don't know if you're the one yet! I wanna wait until I'm married." said Tisha nervously.

"Not the one? Come on, I'm your boyfriend! I got you and you know that." Jeremy said putting both hands on her waist and kissing her on her neck.

"Stop! I think we should just leave right now." Tisha said in protest.

"Alright, I know you never let me touch you other than to kiss you but since this is your birthday, and a special occasion, and I've always respected you..." jeremy said before pausing right there.

"What? Tell me!" Tisha snapped anxious to know.

"Let me at least eat you out. If you don't like it, I'll stop and we'll leave." Jeremy said.

Tisha thought about it for a moment.

"You'll stop if I don't like it?" Tisha asked.

"Yup." Said Jeremy.

"And we'll leave?" Tisha asked.

"Right away." Said Jeremy.

Tisha thought about it another moment before saying "Okay but promise me you won't tell anyone?"

"Yeah, yeah!" Jeremy said before scooping her up in his arms and quickly carrying her over to the computers and setting her down on the table on top of one of the keyboards.

Tisha then lifted up her dress while opening hers legs so Jeremy can take off her panties.

Jeremy rolled them down and threw them at her. He then crouched down holding her legs apart by her knees and dove his face into her pussy.

Tisha was immediately taken back by the sudden rush of pleasure and how good it felt. She gasped and her legs twitched. She never let Jeremy touch her inappropriately at all throughout the time they dated and now he was in her box licking her walls and sucking on her clit! The thought of the sudden change in morals turned her on.

But Jeremy had no clue of what was going on above him. His eyes and face was focused on what he was eating. He scooped his tongue in and out of Tisha's pussy while taking short breaks to suck on her clitoris as well as lap at it with just the tip of his tongue.

Tisha spread her legs as far as they could go and put her down hand on his head gripping his brown hair. She then arched her back and let out a loud long moan.

hearing this immediately got Jeremy's dick and straining against the material of his jeans.

"Jeremy, this feels so good! Where did you learn?!" Tisha moaned taking her hand off of his head and rubbing her big double d's wanting more sex.

"I didn't!" Jeremy said popping up from in between Tisha's legs, "I just seen it in porn and always wanted to try it."

"Can I see your...dick?" Tisha asked scared to but was too curious and horny to pass up the opportunity. She's only seen a penis one time on a poster in the doctors office.

"Yeah!" Jeremy said happy to whip his dick out as he stood up and dropped his pants exposing his hard on that sprang to attention.

It was an average 6 inch but was nice and hard. Not to mention the first penis Tisha's ever seen in real life.

She immediately grabbed it wanting to know what it felt like in her hand, what it smelled like, how it would it feel in her pussy. She stroked it really slow in amazement.

This turned Jeremy on even more and make his cock twitch in her hand. "Hey tell me how this feels," he said as he pulled his dick from her hand and smacked it multiple times on her pussy and clit.

"Oh My Fucking Goodness!!" Tisha moaned out loud, "Jeremy, it's so good!"

"Really? What about this?" he said as he put it between her vaginal lips and started pressing it in slowly.

The pain from his hard dick splitting her tight virgin pussy open was enough to make her want to stop but the feeling of the part of his dick that was already inside her such as his head felt so good, it made her wet and want to feel the whole thing.

12