Teen Slut Spreads For Married Men Ch. 09

Story Info
ch. 9/10: Daddy and daughter play strip poker with friends.
5.8k words
4.49
134.3k
111

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, don't you love my ass, Daddy?" giggled the slender, long-haired brunette as she looked back over her petite, bronzed shoulder, snickering at her perverted father. She saw his handsome face glued to the sight of her tanned, slim back and soft, tight 18 year old ass, as it was beginning to gyrate over his pelvis, sliding up and down his oversized, super-long boner. Fallon grunted and moaned, too, her hands down to grab her father's powerful legs, steadying herself as she began thrusting her pussy around his eight-and-a-half inch, super-fat erection, driving it farther up into her teen body.

The snort from her father answered her question, but a moment later, licking his lips, he sneered at his daughter's naked ass. "You have the best butt ever, baby," he growled at Fallon. Reaching his powerful hands forward, he wrapped his fingers around her thin hips, feeling her young, slim body as she began humping his incredible dick, with Fallon doing most of the work now. Her vagina oozed semen and juices, from the huge load he squirted into her cunt a little while earlier. Now, his first orgasm was lubricating their sex, making her pink, shaved-bald cunt a squishy, messy hole, so easy for her to raise and lower herself "reverse-cowgirl" style as she fucked her handsome, fit father.

The teenage slut giggled, raising her arms to straighten her long, dark hair that had become tangled from the fucking with her father that summer weekend morning. Then she leaned her tanned body forward more, seemingly pushing her ass towards her father's face, humping herself up and down on his dick with more fervor. "Ohhh, fuck, yeah!" moaned the girl, feeling her daddy's cock entering and leaving her pussy, inch by inch. His dick was so much bigger than the seven other adult, married cocks she'd fucked that summer; he might have been her father, but he was the best lay she'd ever had. As she'd done all week, ever since fucking him in a horny foursome the previous weekend, Fallon was going to screw her hot daddy every time her bitchy mother turned her back or, like that particular morning, left the house so the daddy and daughter were alone to continue their incestuous affair.

Turning her head again, seeing her father still staring at her naked, teenage ass, Fallon snickered at his lust for her butt. "Mmm, so you might think Gracie's tits are hotter," she said of her busty, blonde friend whom her father had fucked too, "but you gotta admit -- I got a hotter ass!"

Her father's eyes didn't come off that hot ass, as he nodded in full agreement. "Gracie's got a muscular ass, from being a gymnast -- yours is just, I dunno, fucking sexy, so tight and hot."

Fallon couldn't complain about her father's lust for her gorgeous blonde friend, of course. Gracie, indirectly, is the one who caused her to realize how big her Daddy's boner was, and also who got Daddy to start fucking her. Besides, Fallon couldn't have been jealous of Gracie anyway -- the two 18 year olds were lovers now, too, having sex not only with hot adult men like Daddy and others, but even fucking each other such as the previous night and that very morning during a sleepover. Fallon loved sharing everything with Gracie, even her Daddy's dick.

Her Daddy must have been thinking about Gracie too, at that moment, because he smacked Fallon's hot teen butt undulating wildly on his pelvis and then muttered, "You two make the perfect pair -- your hot ass and her hot tits."

Fallon barely heard him; her body was shaking, her pussy sizzling with an imminent orgasm. She'd had a few that morning, but couldn't wait to have another. Sliding one of her hands to her crotch, she flattened her petite fingers and began rubbing her clitoris around violently, touching her father's shaft too as it dug into her vagina, and the teen brunette began masturbating herself to an orgasm around her father's dick. "Ooh, Daddy, yesss -- oooh, fuuuck meee!"

Yet another orgasm Fallon had with her father, she'd have to thank Gracie for that next time she saw her blonde friend. Much like the first one she ever had with him....

CHAPTER 9: Friday, August 23

For the week after seeing her father naked -- immediately after he'd been boning her hot blonde friend Gracie -- Fallon found herself looking differently at her father. He wasn't just the man who loved her and helped raise her, and whom she adored; now, she saw him also as a hot, adult stud who was great in bed. With a really, large beast for a penis! She didn't immediately think, "hey I need to fuck him too." Instead, she wanted to find a man whose cock and body turned her on as much as his did, so she wouldn't have to be jealous.

But she also started thinking, she thought it was hot that Daddy was fucking Gracie. She got off watching Dave fuck Gracie in front of her, and she knew it would be twice at hot seeing her own father having sex with her gymnast friend. But, she felt guilty asking her father, "Daddy, can I watch you have sex with Gracie?" So she thought about asking Daddy if Mike could join them for a double-date, thinking maybe Daddy might screw Gracie in front of her while Mike was there fucking her pussy.

She asked her father, one morning that week, if he'd want to double-date with Mike and Gracie -- same restaurant, and maybe all go back to Farrah's apartment a while? Her horny father gave her, in response, a wicked, playful grin.

"Or," he offered, "it seems Derek's jealous of Mike -- and Mark." Fallon's face goes white, realizing Daddy found out about Mark too. Her father shakes his finger at her. "Oh, I found out what a little slut you've been, missy -- Mark was sort of bragging to Mike and Derek, and so was Mike, telling Derek that I set him up on a date with you." Fallon's guilt turned into a giggle, when her father explained his thinking. "So, how about I invite Derek over -- your mom's going to your grandmom's for the night Friday, we can have our own double-date here, if you'll ask Gracie over?"

As between Daddy's three best male friends, Derek wasn't as hot as Mike, but he was hotter than Mark. Fallon had seen Derek in a bathing suit, and he had a smooth chest, a big of rugged flab -- part flesh, part muscle -- on his shoulders and belly, and thick, strong legs. He had a rounded face and big lips, he was manly alright, maybe not quite a "hottie." But he too was married, and hearing that he wanted to cheat on his wife with her was making her enormously excited.

The fact that her father was setting her up on another date, and perhaps setting up an orgy with Gracie too, made it the most arousing, anxiety-filled date she'd ever had to wait for.

That Friday evening, as the sun was going down and her mom's car was a good 30 minutes away on the highway, speeding off to their grandmom's house another two hours away, Fallon was in a string bikini out on the back deck, standing next to her best friend Gracie who also had on a string bikini. Both girls were showing their buttcheeks, with their thongs digging into their asscracks; their pale cheeks showed off the tan lines on their thighs and backs. Fallon's A-cup boobs were wrapped in her skin-tight bikini top, while Gracie's string bikini barely covered much of her C-cup breasts above the flat, tight muscles of her perfectly-formed little tummy.

Daddy was there, working the grill, talking to manly Derek -- who's eyes were glued to the sight of the two 18 year olds in their barely-there bikinis and thongs. Gracie and Fallon teased the man, not only letting him stare at their asses and tits, but also letting him rub suntan lotion all over their shoulders, backs, legs and asses -- right in front of her Daddy, who just giggled at how playful the girls were. They didn't even really need suntan lotion, with the sun setting in just an hour. But Derek got a huge tent in his trunks, fondling the girls' teenage bodies, as he muttered to himself, "Are you two really only teenagers," without stopping. The fact they were both so young seemed to turn him on even more.

After a light supper of grilled chicken on Caesar salads, with both men staring at the girls' tits in their bikini tops, Fallon and Gracie excused themselves to go up to the bathroom to clean up. The girls felt clammy, with the suntan lotion and their sweat over their bodies. Together they stripped nude and went into Fallon's father's shower, and helped each other clean off. Fallon was so horny thinking about Derek fucking her, and also Daddy fucking Gracie, and seeing Gracie's naked body in the shower with her -- Fallon couldn't resist, reaching a hand out to rub Gracie's shaved, bald cuntlips. The blonde with larger breasts shot a hungry look at her thin brunette girl friend, and suddenly both teenage girls were kissing madly, sucking each other's tongues while standing the shower, each of them finger-fucking the other girl's twat.

Making out and masturbating each other for a few minutes in the shower, Gracie finally panted, "We should be fucking those cocks, not each other." Fallon agreed -- but she was so turned on, she wanted to cum. She pushed Gracie down to her knees in the shower, spreading her legs wide open, and kept her hands wrapped around Gracie's head while grinding her cunt into Gracie's mouth. The blonde gymnast gladly ate out her girlfriend's cunt, until Fallon had a hard, body-wrenching orgasm that made her feel warm all over. Then Gracie wanted a cum too, turning around and bending way over, shoving her butt in Fallon's direction. Fallon dropped to her knees, licking her friend's girly asshole and pussylips from behind, then finger-fucking both of them simultaneously until Gracie had a loud orgasm too.

The 18 year olds giggled at each other -- now they were ready for cocks.

But first, they had to get ready to really tease the men. In Fallon's bedroom, they put on a thick layer of sweet, sexy perfume, and painted each other's fingernails and toenails "cumfuckme red." Brushing each other's hair out, they put on matching lingerie sets -- see-through bras with see-through thongs, so their bald cunts showed through the lacy fabric. Fallon's bra and thong were black, while Gracie's were red. Then over the lingerie they put on skin-tight, cut-off t-shirts showing their flat, tanned tummies, and Fallon donned skin-tight, white booty shorts while Gracie slipped into a black microskirt.

Finally ready, they skipped downstairs to make the two adult men want to fuck them all night.

Daddy was acting put off, pointing out the girls had been upstairs for almost an hour. Derek joked they were about to send up the Marines to look for them -- to which Fallon commented, "Mmm, Marines -- hot soldiers in uniform -- please, send lots!"

The men had been plotting. Daddy suggested the four of them play a game -- a card game -- poker. Fallon's first reaction was, like, ewww, poker? But Daddy winked at her and said, "How about -- strip poker?"

And the horny blonde daughter creamed in her lingerie inside her booty shorts. Now that sounded fun!

Derek, sitting back on the sofa, eyeing the 18 year old busty blonde and slender brunette, licked his lips. Fallon could see how ready the married man was to have some naked fun with the two teenage girls.

The two married men sat side by side on the sofa, with the girls on their butts on the carpeting in front of them, facing them -- with a small, low glass coffee table separating the two girls from the two men. Daddy already had a deck of cards he was shuffling, and the four agreed on the ground rules. The girls had four pieces of clothing, while the men three -- because, obviously. Because it was kind of stupid to encumber a game where the only point was to get each other naked, instead of poker they agreed just to draw one card each -- whomever got the lowest card "lost," and would have to take something off. Whomever got the highest card could decide who, of the other three, could remove the loser's piece of clothing. That added some spice to the festivities.

Fallon caught her horny father's eyesight. The dad and daughter giggled at each other, knowing the two of them were both horny to get naked with their two guests. Fallon felt a sexual relief she'd never experienced -- her own father, not only letting her be a slut, but helping her by one by bringing another one of his hot friends to their house!

After the following moment when sexy thoughts were filling everyone's heads, Gracie blurted out an obvious but stupid question. "And then -- after the game -- like, who wins?" Fallon couldn't believe Gracie would ask such a dopey question, but Daddy pondered it and said it's a good question. There had to be some incentive to "winning," right? So he said, whomever was the last wearing anything, got to go on the first "date" -- while the other two had to sit and wait, for a while, like a half hour?

Derek tossed his hands up at that, in total agreement. "Sounds like a game to me!"

Fallon settled back to play the game, giddy with excitement, seeing nervous smiles on everyone's faces. For the first five "hands" -- not really "hands," of course, just one card doled out to each player -- Derek and Gracie won all the hands, and each girl lost only one of them, leaving the teens in their see-through bras on top. Derek lost only his shirt too, but Daddy had lost twice -- down to his clean, white underwear, tented with his massive erection inside as he sat back on the sofa. Daddy won the sixth round while his horny daughter drew the low card, so Daddy had Gracie do the honors and pull down Fallon's shorts -- leaving the tanned, long-haired, skinny brunette in just her bra and panties. As she sat back on her butt, she could see Derek eyeing the sight of her bald slit through the lacy front panel of the thong; and Fallon didn't close her thighs to stop him from looking. Then Fallon wont the next hand and her girl friend lost, so Fallon had her Daddy pull off Gracie's skirt so the blonde's bald cunt was apparent too in her semi-transparent, red thong.

As the cards were handed out for the eight round, Fallon squealed with laughter when her daddy drew a "2" -- unless someone tied him (and they'd draw against each other), he was going to lose his last piece of clothing! But the other three cards were all higher, so Fallon clapped, "Daddy, you lost -- you're a LOSER, a LOSER, oh yeah, oh yeah!" But despite hamming up that her father "lost" the game, she found herself excited at the thought that her father's amazing, huge penis was going to make its appearance. Derek won that hand, and he wasn't about to remove another man's underwear, so he looked at Fallon. As punishment, of sorts, for teasing her old man, Derek said, "Okay, Fallon, YOU take off your Daddy's underwear!" Fallon froze, thinking it was bad form to strip her own father, but Gracie looked at her with a laugh and it seemed cool. All in the course of the game, right. Fallon crawled over to her father, kneeling in front of him where he sat on the sofa, and yanked off his underwear. Her Daddy stared at her, holding his brief, perhaps not believing his own daughter was going to strip him naked. But he let Fallon do what she had to do, and his amazing, fat, huge penis bounced into sight. It drew a moan from Gracie and Fallon both. Even Derek looked down on his friend's huge married cock with slight amazement, not having realized his friend was so hung.

Only three of them had clothing now, but her Daddy kept playing because he could win a hand. On the next hand, the ninth, Fallon won and Gracie lost, so the blonde teen had to lose her bra. Fallon told her Daddy to do it, and Gracie got up, turned and sat backwards on his lap, her ass near but not touching his fat dick. Her father reached forward and unclasped her bra, and as she pulled it off, Derek was staring at the huge, creamy C cup tits on the blonde's chest. Fallon even saw him lick his lips, making Fallon a bit jealous of how stacked her girlfriend was.

Derek got a closer peek at Gracie's tits, too, after the next hand, which Derek lost and Gracie won. Gracie, wearing on her see-through thong, stood in front of Derek to pull off his shirt, leaving him in black underwear. Derek's eyes were glued to the sight of Gracie's teenage boobs in front of him, while Fallon examined the bulge in the man's crotch. It was nicely firm and long, but not the monster of a cock her father had.

Fallon was still wearing her bra and thong, and with Derek's attention on Gracie's big breasts and her father already naked, she thought she was in position to win the game -- the other two only had one thing on each. Fallon was going to have Derek fuck her, and she wouldn't have to worry about Derek's attention to those big boobs.

As cards were drawn for the eleventh hand, Fallon's plan came closer. Gracie lost and Fallon won, and Fallon had her Daddy peel off Gracie's thong. Derek and her father both gazed at the hot, tanned blonde, who playfully showed off by bending over and pushing her little, athletic butt towards the two married studs, showing her cuntlips too; then she sat back on the floor, spread-legged, letting the married perverts gaze at her wet, dripping pink pussylips. Fallon saw Gracie eyeing up Daddy's big dick, probably thinking how good it felt fucking her a week earlier, and looking forward to the same thing in a few minutes.

Only Derek and Fallon were left with clothing, and she had twice what he did. But not after the next hand; Fallon lost and Daddy drew the high card. Daddy had naked Gracie remove Fallon's bra, so Fallon stood in front of Derek and arched her back, showing off her petite, teen boobies. He winked at her and licked his lips, definitely aroused at her thin body. Fallon looked at his manly, grownup body and the bulge in his black underwear, looking forward to fucking it good.

Final draw of cards, and it didn't seem to matter to Fallon who won or lost -- either way, her or Derek would be the "winner" of the game, and of course they'd fuck each other, making Gracie and Daddy wait and watch a little while.

So Fallon didn't care when she drew a card lower than Derek's, and didn't care when she stood up and Derek had Gracie reach up to peel off her thong. She gladly stood naked in front of Derek, parting her thighs, showing the married man the tight teen cunt he was going to be fucking that evening -- any minute now.

Except, she hadn't accounted for Derek's decision.

"My decision, right?" Derek looked at the two naked teenagers, while he licked his lips, playing it up. "I won the game, I get to pick who goes on the first date." Clearly, right he was going to pick me, Fallon figured, because that's why he came over; and if he picked Gracie, that would make Fallon have to fuck Daddy, and that wasn't going to happen. So he was just being a jerk, pretending to think it over. But, as Derek stared at Gracie's big boobs, Fallon had an inkling of a misgiving -- maybe he thought Gracie was hotter, and wanted to fuck her first?

No, his answer was -- neither.

"I think," he said to Daddy, "these two hot girls should go on the first date, with each other -- right here in front of us -- don't you think?"

And her pervert father, who didn't seem at all surprised, just nodded in agreement. "Yup, right you are, dude!"

Derek's foot shot out, pushing the glass coffee table to the side, clearing out space in front of the sofa. "Okay, girls, you two go on your date together -- right here, on the carpet, let's watch you two get friendly!"

Fallon found herself staring at Gracie, the naked teens laughing as if it was a joke, but it wasn't. The men wanted to watch some lesbian sex -- even Daddy wanted to see his teen princess eat another girl's cunt.

Actually, the thought of screwing Gracie in front of her father -- and Derek -- made Fallon pretty hot too!

12