Teen Swimmin' Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course I can't breathe. Not with you naked and touching me.Katrina closed her eyes and shook her head instead. "No, I'm okay like this."Better than you gaping at my oversized boobs and my man-shoulders. Or worse, the full-sized bush I've been sporting for weeks now.

Andrea wasn't listening. She began pulling at the waist of Katrina's sweat pants. Katrina was so caught up with the view of Andrea's breasts jiggling as she worked down her pants that she lifted her butt off the wet ground, allowing another article of clothing to come off her body.

As Andrea threw the sweats to meet the jacket in the middle of the room, she straddled Katrina's hips, sitting on her lap, putting them face to face. Katrina lost all thoughts of being ashamed or embarrassed as her eyes met the deep, earnest blues peering back at her.

Andrea cupped Katrina's chin in her hands tenderly. "Better now?" she murmured.

Katrina nodded dizzily. "Much." With Andrea's nude, sleek body pressed against her, a cascade of lewd urges surged through her. She wanted to lick Andrea all over, kiss her nipples, lap her pussy, run her fingers through her thick sandy hair. Katrina wanted to give in to her physical arousal and forget the part of her head that was screaming that this wasn't right, that two girls didn't do things like this. Or that she had no idea what to do next.

Katrina's fingers grazed downwards, across the tight plane of Andrea's amazing stomach, curling around to her lower back. Heart beating a thousand miles-per-hour, Katrina leaned down and pressed a kiss into Andrea's collarbone. Then another one just below it. Andrea's skin was so soft and sweet. It was a drug that made her bolder. Katrina slid her hands down further to cup then squeeze Andrea's miniature ass cheeks, feeling it's firm, taut muscle as she kissed the top of one small breast.

Andrea laid her hands on Katrina's shoulders, grabbing the straps of her swimsuit in fists. Katrina's kisses continued down Andrea's breast, finally reaching the aroused nipple. Andrea let out a throaty moan, pulling on Katrina's straps. Katrina suckled the nipple, first circling it with her tongue, then gently biting it and sucking it further into her mouth. Katrina almost died at the sensation of the petite nipple in her mouth.

Andrea began thrusting her hips into Katrina's stomach. Her pussy needed attention.

Releasing the swimsuit, Andrea pulled Katrina's face to hers and kissed her lips. Katrina squeezed Andrea's ass harder and thrust her tongue into the soft mouth on hers.

"Please," panted Andrea as she pulled her mouth away, "I want to see you without this swimsuit. I've waited long enough." Again, she began tugging at the straps, shaking too much to make any progress.

Katrina knew she hadn't heard right. She grabbed Andrea's struggling hands and raised one eyebrow. "Waited?"

Andrea met Katrina's eyes. "Waited."

"What do you mean?"

Andrea looked down before bringing her gaze to Katrina's breasts beneath her swimsuit. "You're beautiful, Rina. And the way you swim. You don't know do you? What you look like? The way you move in the water? It's like poetry, Ree. Of course I've thought about you. But you never change in the locker room, never take a shower here. I've wanted you so much but haven't been able to steal so much as a peek." Her blue eyes looked back at Katrina's. Andrea's hands replaced her gaze on Katrina's breasts. Her small fingers sank into the Lycra covering Katrina's round tits.

Katrina's heart was beating out of her chest. Andrea's gentle hold was intoxicating. So was her confession; the girl that always got what Katrina wanted could never get what she wanted—Katrina.

Andrea's hands traveled up to the straps. "Please?" she pled.

Katrina felt her throat close and all she could do was nod.

Once again, the straps descended and Katrina's breasts were revealed. Katrina brought up her arms up to cover them. Andrea held Katrina's hands as she leaned in for another kiss. "I think they're beautiful, Rina. Like the rest of you," she whispered against Katrina's lips. "Do you think I could tell them how perfect they are?" Slowly, Katrina let Andrea pull her arms away. Her breasts bounced in release, and Katrina cringed.Flopping around, so gross. Andrea's didn't do that.

Andrea bent closer, apparently intent on admiring what Katrina had so carefully kept hidden. She puffed a warm breath across Katrina's oversized chest. Katrina jerked at the sensation.

Andrea smiled. "You okay, Rina? You seem a little tense. Nervous?"

"Yeah. Just, just, um, different, is all."

"From a guy? Never been with a girl, huh?"

Katrina bit her lip. "Uh-uh. I've never been intimate with...either."

Andrea's eyes widened, then softened. "Silly, Rina. You've been missing out. Boys have their uses, but most always," she paused to trace a finger along the rounded underside of Katrina's heavy breast, "girls are better."

Andrea's hands came up to cradle Katrina's boobs. She hefted them gently in her small, warm palms, still admiring. "God, how do you swim so fast with these things? They're frickin' huge."


Katrina recoiled. She brushed Andrea's hands away and covered her chest. "Quit it. If you're going to pick on me, I'll just go."

Andrea cocked her head. "Pick on you? About what, your amazing body? What the hell's wrong with you?"

Katrina shrugged, helplessly. "Nothing's wrong with me. It's just, this feels weird, okay?"

They stared at each other for a long moment. Katrina realized for a sick, stomach-bending moment that Andrea might be considering leaving, giving up.Help me, Andy. I need more reassurance, less teasing. I still want you, can't you tell?

Andrea's nose twitched shrewdly to show she'd made her decision. She reached for one of Katrina's hands and tugged it away from Katrina's body. She turned it to kiss softly at Katrina's palm. "Does this feel weird?" she murmured.

"No."

Andrea nodded and drew Katrina's hand to her chest and pressed it between her breasts. Katrina felt the heart beating beneath the sleek muscle and delicate bone. Andrea licked her plump lips. "And this? Weird?"

"No."

Andrea nodded again and slid Katrina's hand to her breast. She smirked when Katrina gave it a gentle squeeze. "How about that?"

"A little weird." Katrina snorted. "But in a nice way," she added hastily when Andrea gave her a short look.

"Glad to hear it. Okay, I'm going to make this simple for you, Rina. I like you a lot. And I have for a while now. More importantly, I want you, want to touch you, please you. Does that sound okay?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

Andrea smirked. "This isn't multiple choice, Rina. We're not in school."

"Andy?" Katrina leaned forward and mashed her lips to Andrea's. It was Andrea's turn to look surprised as Katrina's hand found the back of her neck to pull her tighter.

When they came up for air finally, Andrea's arms slipped around and hugged her tightly. "So you're good? We're good?" she asked into Katrina's shoulder.

"I think so, yeah. Thanks for being patient."

"Meh, you're worth it." She stroked Katrina's back before pulling away. "So can I check out your boobs some more?" She wiggled her eyebrows goofily.

Katrina snorted and leaned back. "Yes. I'd like that very much."

Andrea stooped forward to address her chest. "You're gorgeous," Andrea whispered to one then the other. "You too." Her tongue flicked out to dab at each of the stiffened, thick nipples. "So pink, so soft." She pulled one between her lips and suckled, just as Katrina had done.

Katrina arched her back and moaned. She grabbed Andrea's hips, pulling them closer. Andrea continued sucking and helped shuck Katrina's swimsuit off until they were both gloriously naked, bodies pressed together, smooth flesh to smooth flesh.

Katrina leaned her back down onto the floor, taking Andrea with her. She began running her hands through Andrea's drying hair.

Releasing the nipple with a final suck, Andrea shimmied down Katrina's torso. She kissed Katrina's belly button and the faint blonde hairs leading down to the soft tuft below.

Andrea's kisses trailed downward to the top of her mound. Every muscle in Katrina's body tensed, a mix of arousal and anxiety. Kissing and groping was one thing, but Andrea was headed much further now.

Andrea paused. "You okay up there?"

"Sort of," Katrina said thickly.

Andrea stroked her stomach and looked up patiently. "What's wrong now?"

"I don't shave, you know, down there. I know it's gross and probably makes you not want to go anywhere near—"

Andrea shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Nothing on you is gross. You're gorgeous head to toe." She eased Katrina's legs apart and continued licking toward the center of her body. Katrina let out a choked, shaky moan. The sensation was incredible. Katrina felt Andrea's delicate fingers spread the lips of her pussy apart, and she stopped breathing.

When Andrea grazed Katrina's clit with her nimble little tongue, Katrina jerked and hissed a strangled, "Jesus."

Andrea chuckled from below then sucked her clit into her mouth gently, moaning out her own hunger as she did it. Evidently, she loved the way Katrina tasted. She freed Katrina's clit to dip her tongue into the small opening below. She drilled her tongue further and further into the tight hole, giggling again when Katrina shuddered beneath her. She paused long enough to lick her first finger then began to ease it inside Andrea's slick entrance. She met the tell-tale resistance quickly and jerked her hand free again. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were, uh," she apologized.

Katrina lifted her head to look down. "Why did you stop?"

"I thought I might have hurt you."

"No. It felt amazing. Do it again."

"You sure?"

Katrina stroked the side of Andrea's head and smirked. "Don't make me beg. It's not lady-like."

"If you're sure. But, um, it could get, you know, a little messy down here."

Katrina shrugged. "I don't mind a little messy if you don't."

"Messy is my favorite," Andrea snickered then sucked her middle finger into her mouth to wet it. She bent to her work again, parting Katrina's dripping lips, and stealing a few quick licks at the tight little bud of Katrina's clit before swirling her middle finger in lazy circles at Katrina's entrance again. She probed gently at the gossamer barrier to Katrina's depths. She tested its stretch while crawling up to kiss Katrina.

Their lips met and Katrina moaned, "Deeper." She shoved her tongue into Andrea's mouth, so aroused it pained her. Her hips began meeting Andrea's probing, urging her further. Andrea kissed Katrina's neck, and sucked at the flushed skin.

"Careful," Andrea murmured into her throat. "If you keep moving your hips like that, I might pop your cherry."

Katrina's movements stilled. Andrea's did too, though her hand remained.

"I'm sorry," Andrea backpeddled. "I won't if you don't want me to."

Katrina felt the tenderness of the light blue eyes that searched her face. Andrea really did care.And isn't that the idea? To share this moment with someone who cares about you?Katrina nodded. "Please," she said as her hips started to move again. "I'd like it if it was you."

"You sure?" Andrea said. "I mean, I'm going to be the one. Numero uno. It's kind of a big thing. You'll be remembering us here, like this, for the rest of your life. "

Katrina's half smile was a mix of courage and long felt, unmet need. "I think I'd like that."

Andrea nodded then began delving her finger deeper and more urgently than before, testing the limits of Katrina's doomed virginity. She resumed suckling at Katrina's neck.

"More," Katrina groaned between kisses. She brought her hands to hold the sides of Andrea's face. "Seriously, more," she pled.

Andrea's finger continued driving in and out, but not quite enough. She chuckled. "More what?"

"Don't know," Katrina shuddered. "More everything. More this. Please."

Andrea nodded again and her first finger joined her middle, never losing her steady rhythm.

It was enough to drive Katrina insane. Whatever it was she craved, it needed to happen deeper inside and Andrea wasn't reaching it. Katrina balled her hands into fists and jerked her hips up off the floor. It drove Andrea's fingers deep, deep inside and Katrina felt the tiny wet tear of her childhood departing. It was worth it. That deep craving, that hunger, gulped at Andrea's fingertips.

"Oh. My. God," Katrina eeked out as she shuddered and came, flashes detonating behind her eyelids as her hips danced in tight circles around Andrea's hand.

When Katrina's hips finally came back to rest against the floor, Andrea slowed her fingers and slid down Katrina's body, kissing her stomach and hip bones, and finally her warm, wet center.

Pink trickled onto the wet floor and coated Andrea's fingers. "You okay? Want me to keep going?" Andrea whispered.

"Yeah," Katrina responded weakly, raising her head from the hard ground. "Little more?" Her greedy hips pushed against Andrea's fingers.

Andrea kissed her way around the outer lips of Katrina's pussy. Over and over she kissed, keeping in time with her fingers. She rose to her knees, ass in the air, and began toying at her own pussy with her other hand, rolling her clit in a circular motion.

Katrina moaned as she saw Andrea masturbating, glad that the other girl was aroused as much as she was. She stretched her arms and legs out onto the floor, spread-eagled and open now. Andrea could do as she pleased.

Andrea continued licking and toying, her nimble tongue and clever fingers twisting this way and that. Katrina looked down at her little brunette's head in amazement.Okay, clearly you've done this a lot. But at least one of us knows what we're doing.She let her head rest on the floor again as a fresh tingle begin curling in her middle.

The tingle in Katrina's middle spiraled deeper and deeper, corkscrewing madly. Katrina thrust up, chasing the next peak hurdling towards her. Andrea's thrusting fingers began to squelch rudely.

"Andy, uh, I'm going to," Katrina choked out.

Andrea murmured, her mouth full of pussy, "S'ok, schweetie. Cum for me. I want to see you really cum."

Katrina shook her head limply.No, "cum" isn't big enough to describe what's about to happen here in a minute. "Shatter" is probably better. I'm going to fly apart, right here on the floor of a locker room.

Katrina lost feeling in her fingers in toes. Hands and feet were next. Then arms and legs. Her scalp prickled numbly. In a detached sort of way, some part of Katrina was a little worried. Is it supposed to be like this?

It was as if Andrea was reading her mind. "It's okay, Rina," she cooed softly into Katrina's mound. "My pretty, pretty Rina. It's okay. Just let it take you. Don't fight it. Let go. Let go, honey." Her tongue whirled circles around Katrina's engorged nipple.

So Katrina listened to what the little pretty dark-haired girl said and she let go, let it happen, let the feelings overwhelm her senses. For several long seconds there was only squelching and licking and panting and the desperate scratching of Katrina's numb fingers clawing at the bare tile floor.

At last, Katrina's pitched squeal broke the quiet. "Andeeeeeeee!" Her cry was long and taut as her climax, untethered, unchained, thundered down and through her. Wet, white fire shot through her limbs, burning away the strange numbness. It was beyond, outside, anything she'd felt in her life.

"Whoa," Andrea gasped as her fingers were doused in a thicker, warmer liquid. She reacted on pure instinct, darting her head down to where her fingers still twirled and thrust. She pressed her face between Katrina's herking-jerking legs and gulped greedily, drowning in the potent blend of copper and sweet honey. As she licked and swallowed, Andrea felt her own body twitching in sympathy. She hunched into the heel of her own hand. She thrust her twined fingers completely into Katrina's spasming depths as she came on her own hand, burying her face in Katrina's pussy to muffle her scream.

They both lay spent on the shower floor, catching their breath.

"Well, we picked an excellent place to get dirty. Don't have to go far to clean up," Andrea croaked.

Katrina chuckled, still light-headed with post-orgasmic bliss. "As soon as I can get up. Assuming my legs work again. Ever."

Andrea snorted as she shimmied up to rest her head on Katrina's shoulder. "Or we could just lay like this for a while longer." Andrea snuggled into Katrina, pressing her entire body to the side of Katrina's and throwing her leg over Katrina's stomach.

Katrina's smile grew, and she placed a kiss at the top of Andrea's wet head.

They lay like that until the lights in the shower room shut off. Windowless, the room went pitchblack. Both girls shrieked.

Katrina got up once she felt the head on her shoulder absent, and rushed to the shower room door. She ran into the back of Andrea's body. All four hands were grasping the handle and flung the door open.

As they burst into the locker room, they were laughing. And naked.

The fresh light made Katrina feel self-conscious all over again. She quickly covered herself with her hands as best she could. She then remembered that all her clothes were soaked on the shower room floor.Just perfect.She had nothing to go home in; she had left her other clothes in her bag now lying on the floor of her room.


Andrea must have read the worry on Katrina's face. "I have an extra pair of shorts and a hoodie, if you want it. Oh, and your medal, forgetty-pants." She stole a flirty pinch at Katrina's exposed backside.

Katrina relaxed and let her arms fall.No point in being insecure. She seemed more than appreciative a few minutes ago."Thanks," Katrina said. "But, I think I should grab my stuff from the shower before someone finds it in the morning."

Andrea laughed. "Good idea. Go clean up the evidence. I'll hold the door open for you so you can see."

Andrea walked to the door, still naked, and opened it, expecting Katrina to run in and run out. Yet, once again, Katrina's anxiety kicked in. "Maybe I should hold the door and you run in. I don't exactly want to wipeout again. My legs aren't really working right yet."

"Told you girls were better," Andrea snickered. It echoed into the shower room. "Fine. I'll turn off the shower too."

"Don't forget your soap," Katrina called after her.

Andrea tip-toed onto the wet floor, gathered Katrina's clothes and shoes, and turned off the shower. Katrina felt like a voyeur once more, drooling over Andrea's ass when she bent over. Once out of the dark room, Andrea handed Katrina her clothes and shoes.

"Thank you," Katrina mumbled, using the clothes to cover her more completely. She walked back over to the bench in the middle of the room and sat, waiting for the dry, clean clothes Andrea offered.

Andrea went to her bag and reached in, giving Katrina another beautiful view of her blemish-free rear. Everything about Andrea was perfect, even her little ass. After a few moments of shuffling, Andrea turned around. Immediately Katrina's eyes darted up, hoping to avoid being caught staring. But from the curl on Andrea's lips, she'd noticed.

Andrea handed Katrina the shorts and hoodie with the gold medal on top. Leaning down and kissing Katrina's half-open, surprised lips, Andrea said, "You won tonight, Rina. Those sensors are full of shit; I saw you touch first. Now that we're evenly matched, I'm kind of looking forward to the next meet. And the after party in the locker room too, if you feel like trying this again. 'Kay?"

"Yeah, uh, yeah." Katrina nodded, trying to take in the weight and shine of the gold medal in her hands and the keen glint in Andrea's light blue eyes at the same time.