Teen Titans, Go!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long after that Jesse said, "I can't hold it any longer; I'm cumming!" She gave one last thrust, and held my cock inside her while her pussy spasmed around it.

"Me too!" Mylene said, and I could feel her juices leaking out of her pussy, and onto my face.

Jesse and Mylene, both rolled off to the side, and lay down on the floor, breathing heavily, and flushed.

Before I could move, Christy was on top of me, and said, "You're the only one left. Fuck my ass, and cum in it."

She turned around and got down on all fours, sticking her ass up in the air at me. She spit on one hand, and rubbed it into her asshole, lubing it up.

I got to my knees, and positioned myself behind her. With a gentle push, I easily slid inside her; it wasn't the first time we'd ever done anal.

She was so tight, and she was clenching and releasing her muscles, trying to milk my cock with her ass. I knew I wasn't going to last long, what with all the sex I had already had. I grabbed her hips, and started gently fucking her ass, waiting for it to loosen up slightly so that I would know that I could go faster.

It didn't take long, and soon I was pounding her ass fast and hard. I knew I was almost done, and gave a couple of more thrusts before blowing my load in her ass. I pulled out, and shot the last little bit of cum up onto her ass cheeks.

She spun around and sucked my cock, licking the excess cum off of it.

Suddenly, she gasped, and I noticed that Jesse and Mylene had crawled up behind Christy and were busy licking my come off of her ass.

The four of us, collapsed on the floor, in a sweaty mass of limbs.

After finally catching her breath, Christy rolled over to me, and said, "Well that was one hell of a party."

"Sure was." I replied.

"So, we gonna do this again?" She asked me.

I looked at her, with a huge grin on my face. "Hell yeah."

THE END

12