Teenage Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I felt that searing pain in my core take flight. My orgasm was tenfold that of my earlier one, as I had been tenderized like a piece of meat by his manhood. My head snapped up and I had a full body seizure wrack my demolished self. A rush of liquid erupted from me, soaking him. It was if he didn't even notice. He didn't stop, he just kept flogging me from behind, sending shock waves rippling through me. I could feel the hard muscle of my ass cheeks lurch forward with every punishing blow, the slap of his balls against my skin. Suddenly I released the breath I had been unknowingly holding in with a series of unintelligible whimpers and guttural lurches. With the sounds I made, combined with the continual spasming of my tender pink flesh around him, I heard him breath harder, faster. He mumbled something, I just lifted my ass upwards to him during one of his dives into me. The force of it sent me slamming back on the bench, oddly enough creating another series of orgasmic convulsions through my worn out body. He clenched up, buried completely inside of me. His tip pushed into me farther than any should. I have to admit it hurt as much as it felt good. A good pain though. He released his seed in a scorching hot rush. My God it was hot. I could feel the sticky substance inside me, flowing in a massive pool deep against my womb. It still didn't stop, the man was insane. More kept filling me until I felt as if my whole body was warmed by it.

Panting, he slid out. Dismounting me he rounded me so I could see the evidence of my destruction. Grabbing my ass he smacked it, placed the gooey head against my mouth, and shoved in. He wasn't completely hard, but still far too big for any throat. I gagged, then pulled back, immediately licking him clean of it all. Grabbing the thick rod, he swayed it back and smacked my cheek with it. It stung, but I thought it an appropriate end to it all.

"Well that was, interesting Joseph. Good job." I patted his leg as I rolled onto my back, the strain my body had been through beginning to take its toll. That was all he needed though, as he just gathered his stuff and walked off. No thank you? No good job Jaz? I normally got something. Whatever, I was too far gone to care that much. My whole middle seemed numb. When I stood up I had to waddle over to my clothes. I felt the strange surge of strength flow through me as I walked and as I picked up my clothes from the bench I realized I wasn't sore anymore.

Okay this was strange. I had never been so totally fucked before. Like ever. And I was fine? The boy had driven himself up to my fucking throat it had felt like. I was so energized though. I didn't understand it, but I didn't really care that much at the moment. I was too absorbed by the left over sensations tantalizing my body. I wanted more. I had to have more. That pummeling had been so intense yet I needed more. I'd have to find someone later to scratch this itch. For now I gathered my clothes back on, and headed off to my next class.

Joseph had apparently gone home. And not told a soul too so the rest of my day was pretty quiet except for the odd looks I was getting. Like every guy I passed just stopped and stared. No one noticed, not even Jen. I could learn to like this I guess.

-----------------------------------

I hadn't kissed Joseph or wished him good luck for next year I realized as I walked home with Jen silently. I relished the cool breeze that blew across my legs, those legs that still held the residual ache from their continual loss of strength throughout the day. Not enough to alter the way I walked, but enough to remember it. The click of Jen's heels next to me brought me back to reality.

"So who was he?"

"Mr. Jordan and Joseph."

"Which was better?"

"Joseph was intense, left me hurting from his size and just sheer power. But Mr. Jordan was dirty and efficient. I couldn't say which was better." I also couldn't hid the blush on my face either.

"Huh, well want to go try on the gowns for grad night?" Was it my imagination or had her step gotten quicker? I could almost hear her heart beat speeding up too.

"What is it Jen? You're off for some reason."

"Um, I want to try it."

"We already did that. It didn't work."

"I mean with a guy."

"Oh, well who with?"

"Your choose. I want you there. I'm too nervous without you."

Well that caught me off guard. "Well sure, um, two guys one for the each of us?"

"Sure. Sounds good."

We left it at that, she really was nervous about it. One would think that as beautiful as she was she'd have gotten laid by now. As usual she was in a bright sun dress, yellow today, and those perfect black heels. The perfect fucking attire. She just kept chickening out.

The rest of our day was quiet, save for an awkward call from Joseph. He apparently had freaked out afterwards. "You don't understand Jaz, you were just flopping around. I hurt you. I'm so sorry."

"Nah J, it was great. In fact, would you be up for a second go?"

"Absolutely! Um, when?"

I looked over at Jen who was staring wide eyed at the phone, listening as I had it on speaker. "Well if you have a friend, someone I approve of, now would be fine."

"A friend? Well my brother is Matt you know, the quarterback? He's nuts, but would be okay with it."

"Awesome, Come on over ASAP. I have a friend he needs to meet." Jen was silently freaking out, but I had bagged Matt a couple of times and thought he'd be perfect. He might get a little crazy, but in bed he was so gentle it was cute. Wishing Joseph well I hung up, and waited with a bonkers Jen for my hung bastards to get here.

We were in my room when they arrived. I had changed into a small black dress, similar to Jen's sun dress, but a little shorter. Just coming past my hips and loosely covering the essentials, I polished it all off with a pair of yellow five inch heels just like her black ones. Underneath I had chosen bright yellow panties that rode low on my hips. As they got there I had to almost drag Jen to the door. Pausing as I clicked the lock open, I turned and kissed Jen.

The boys entered to the sight of my tongue sliding across hers and my moist, bright pink lips gingerly touching her glossy ones. They didn't say a word. Matt closed the door and Joseph went over to me. Taking me by the hand he led me to my room. Well he started for the couch but I wasn't down for a bench then a couch. So I chose bed. Matt carried Jen behind us, and set her down on the bed as I stood off to the side.

"Jen, come here." She slinked over to me at the command. The boys watched as I began to kiss her again. I grabbed her breasts and squeezed, causing her to gasp into my mouth and fall back onto the bed. Matt had been inching over and I just pushed him on top of her. Nature began to take it's course. Her legs went up and around him, his face was buried in her chest. I felt the strong hands of Joseph close around me from behind and I pressed my ass back against him and began to grind on his constrained bulge.

His hands were everywhere, mine were too. I however had no desire for foreplay. I wanted what had happened earlier again. I pulled my dress over my head, but before I had it off Joseph took it and tied my hands and head within it. My face stretched the fabric as I struggled and moaned into it. My ass kept grinding and his hands undid the tie on the side of my panties. Falling off he caught them, I knew because his hand did it while touching me. He pulled the shirt up to uncover my mouth. Bringing the panties up he wrapped them around my head, the material was stretchy and soft. It still kept my jaw locked with it tied there though, and the evidence of my desire was everywhere. I could taste it and smell it.

He moved me to the bed and bent me over it. I felt Jen's face beneath mine and could feel her lurch as Matt was apparently already hard at work. She kissed me through the soaked panties, grabbed my head and arms as they were bound together and latched on. Joseph entered me then. It was just like before. I squealed as my body was split in two and he pounded me, burying himself completely each time. Last time he had held back, this time he pushed everything into me every time. I could feel my stomach pushing out and wagered that if I could look at it I'd see my belly swelling outwards as he stretched my everything so much it might have ripped open from any more size. At least it felt like that. My legs were shaking and in a constant state of weakness. Between Jen's incessant kissing, my bondage, and Joseph ripping my world apart, I came. A fiery release that sent fluid gushing around his manhood. I couldn't hold myself up anymore by my elbows like I had been doing and my torso just flexed and thrashed. Squealing the whole time. My feet went up and down, the beautiful yellow five inch heels tapping against the floor repeatedly in a hard spasm. With no support from said feet, my waist hit the edge of my bed and yet Joseph didn't quit. Snagging my tiny waist with those hands he kept it up despite the quaking reactions fighting him.. Just like before he seemed to go deeper with every rough thrust.

Gasping for breaths below me, Jen started making these little whimpering noises, sort of a quiet up and down wail, though it reminded me of an injured animal. If a hurt animal was being impaled and loving it. Her nails dug into my scalp through the thin material of my dress, and she bit down on the scrunched up panties between my lips in a vicious kiss. I was so glad she didn't get my lips between those teeth, as she was biting/kissing hard.

My breath came out hot and arid on her clamped mouth, and her whimpering turned to a low growl that peaked to a high pitched squeak every time Matt gave her a new thrust. I said I had tried Matt before, and I could imagine her experience. He was large, though not nearly as massive as Joseph. But he had this way with his thrusting that pronounced the ridges of his hard self and gave his victim quite the good time. I could see just barely through the material around my head. Her long tanned legs (she was a good three inches taller than me) snapped straight out while her feet jerked and kicked the air. Toes splayed out and still strapped in her delectable, gleaming black high heels, she eventually went limp and heavy with large gulping breaths that had her chest heaving. I was mesmerized by the way her plump breasts limply rippled with his impact and then centered her obviously paining nipples straight into the air before he slammed deep into her again. With her climax, Joseph and Matt took it as their cue and stopped their rhythmic beatings. Rough is too tame of a word for it, they then proceeded to hit us so hard with their endowed selves that our heads couldn't stay lined up for anything.

My ass got a hard smack and an enthusiastic slam. I shot forward this time, my unsupported face now buried itself in my best friends cleavage. My own breasts were crushing Jen with their limp weight. Taking a nipple in her mouth she sucked hard, making my back arch and my own bronze legs lock up again. The convulsions started up and I swear the swollen bud at my core must have exploded with ecstasy as Joseph's balls smacked into it with loud fleshy pops. With the both of us limp and useless, save for Jen's incessant slurping on my nipple, the guys must have seen and felt too much. With a yelp from Matt and a loud vibrating groan from Joseph, they finished. Through the fabric I saw Matt spew himself on Jen's stomach, and I felt Joseph flood me again. I milked him, clamping down on him and moving the sore muscles over him to that effect. He grabbed the sides of my back and with a couple jerky thrusts I got more.

My skin soaked with sweat and soaked on the inside from both of our fluids, I just panted and mimicked Jen's earlier whimpering. It was just so damned hot inside me with it all. My body held it like a dam. My ass held considerably higher than the rest of me by Joseph's strong hands, the stuff seemed to slush around above my belly as my back sloped down to my squarely on top of Jen chest. Gently stroking my shoulder with her long polished nails, Jen just kept suckling like a content baby. Matt planted his still rigid rod atop her belly and rapped her with it, tempting his own self to maintain it's strength. I could see and feel her muscles rippling in a hope for more. Or maybe a fear of more. My own plaything was still buried and throbbing inside me.

Ever the needy one, and still turned on from Jen's nipping mouth, I started grinding against Joseph's waist again. He wasn't as hard as he had been, but the thing was still big enough that with that motion I felt another series of quakes rack me after maybe a minute. Matt seemed enthused by it and once hard again pulled Jen's legs up around his neck, leaned forward, and didn't give a damn. He fucked, and that's it. Without a care of how long he lasted he fucked her like an animal. Her heels clicked together as he thrusted. His chest was on the back of my head and her legs against my tied arms.

Once I quieted again, Joseph reached forward and untied me. I raised up a little to get off of Jen, but she dug her nails into my sides and kept trying to milk my swollen chest. Giving her the same consideration, I first stretched forward under Matt and licked his white, salty goo off of her belly. It must have tickled because she giggled into my breast. I gasped from the vibrations and began suckling on her as well. I noticed vaguely Matt pulling out in a rush and heard him shoot himself over Jen's clean but clenched stomach. I glanced up in time to get a splatter of the stuff on my forehead. I went back to my task without missing a beat, suckling and nipping at my best friends breasts as I forced friction on the mound of flesh inside me until he spilled himself again, and slid himself out. The feel of his sticky exit was exquisite. Once I felt him flop out, I instinctively contracted and flexed around the nothing inside of me. The cool air of the room blew into me and I knew goose bumps must be forming all over me. It took a few moments to get used to the loss of his mass in me.

We didn't move. We just kept milking and sucking and squeezing. After a while we stopped and noticed the boys had left. Odd I thought, but fine. Walking to the bathroom to clean up and try to dump the what must be gallons of sperm in me out to the toilet I reveled in the contentedness of my body. I was numb and satisfied everywhere. I grabbed a hand towel and wiped off my face before doing anything else. After that I sat gently on the toilet and fingered myself, delving for the fluids I knew must be there. It felt good on my raw, puffy center, and finally I got some out. It dribbled out, but I knew that wasn't near all of it. Searching for more I managed get it just right and in a rush it blasted out. The water below plopped and I yelped at what I saw. So very much! How the hell was there so much! The entire bowl of the toilet held a layer of the stuff. My toes relaxed after I pulled my sticky, wet fingers out. Looking at them, I remembered what the stuff on Jen's stomach had tasted like. It had been salty for sure, but there had also been the subtle undertone of apples. My ring, middle, and index fingers were all coated with a fine layer of it. Gingerly I tasted it knowing my taste was there too. It wasn't bad, though I had an idea that Joseph liked pineapples. I sucked my fingers clean, licking under the nails to get it all. After brushing my teeth I threw on some booty shorts and a tank top. I didn't bother with underwear. We'd probably just watch a movie or something till my dad got home later.

When I got to the living room though, I found Jen laid back in the recliner with her legs spread onto the arms of it. Probably sore and just wanting to rest she had collapsed there. Quietly I snuck around and looked at her sleeping form. She had tossed a tee shirt of mine on, but that was it. I knelt down in silence, lowered my head to her still glistening pink, and blew on it. She didn't wake, but her brow furled and her chest lifted as she inhaled a slow, deep breath. I kept blowing a small stream of air on her. Those fingers that had clutched my hair earlier balled into fists and I could see the hard points developing that were her nipples. Her slender midriff contracted as it flexed while she exhaled. Her eyes fluttered and I thought she was going to wake so I stopped blowing. As her eyes stayed closed, I noticed her core getting very wet. A trail leaked out and curved around her anus. Taking advantage of it, I blew there next. This elicited another one of her adorable whimper moans. I had a thought then. Would I dare? I dared. Moving closer and holding my hair back, I let the tip of my tongue touch the juice as it collected by her ass.

Nothing.

Temptation got me, I gave her a gentle lick. Her small anus clenched hard and her legs slid up along the arms of the chair. I spread her moist liquid mixed with my saliva over the small exit. Her stomach rose and I got more whimpers. Her hands instinctively went to her breasts and cupped them. Her nipples were larger than mine though my breasts were bigger. Those prominent nipples jutted out against the baby blue shirt. God her noises were such a turn on for me. I couldn't believe that she still hadn't woken though and I was getting into this. During one of the times the tiny hole opened so it could contract again as it flexed, I slid the point of my tongue in. It didn't get in far, but I was rewarded with a "Yeeaah" from Jen. Fuck me I needed another good demolishing. This was such a bad idea. Her legs closed around my head though and held it tight against her flesh. I was going to get up but now I was face to face with her clitoris and stuck there as she lay still sleeping. Her calves came down and rested on my back. On impulse I opened my mouth wide and gently as always laid it over her soaking pink. Giving her a tender slurp, she yelped awake.

"What the hell Jaz! Oh... Oh... Yea do that, don't stop. Please Jesus don't stop." Her hands came off her breasts and kneaded my scalp, pushing me into her. I let out a guttural moan, sending vibrations through her that must have been heavenly since she shuddered in time with them. Her small orgasm over, she released me. "Jaz, you're insane."

I licked her juices off my lips, and held them in the bowl of my tongue. Rising over her I held her face, and looked into her sated eyes. I kissed her, pushing her own sweet nectar into her mouth as I did. Our tongues swirled it around, sharing the taste fully. Eventually I moaned into her and broke the kiss. I left all of our shared delight with her. As I moved off of her she swallowed with a gulp.

We didn't really talk after that, just turned the tv on and skimmed. She went to my room after telling me she was going to find her panties and take a nap on my bed. I took the couch for my nap.

A few hours later my dad got home, grungy from working at the plant. As usual he made for the fridge, grabbed a beer, and shot off to get cleaned up. I groggily stayed on the couch and simply watched. He had raised me right, I just had developed strong needs. I had long told myself that I would lay none of my problems on his shoulders. But I guess my mother would count as his problem too.

Showered and content with his tattered robe and beer. He plopped down on the recliner that I had tasted Jen on. I rolled over, stretched, and faked waking up.

"Oh hey baby girl. How was your day?" He always tried so hard to be pleasant around me, I could tell he wanted nothing more than to pass out though. Too bad.

"Um, last day of high school; so cool I guess. Oh and mom stopped by and gave me a kiss." That sounded normal right? I hope so, I had zero experience with mothers.

"What?" He looked like he was either going to faint or crush the can in his hand soon.