Teenage Sucks

Story Info
18-year-old hiker is seduced by elderly female stranger.
1.2k words
4.38
138.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my first real sexual experience many years ago, at the age of 18. I wasn't a complete virgin – if you count one 20 second fumbled stand-up shag with an equally inexperienced girl in the alley behind the youth club – but like most teenage males of the time most of my sexual encounters involved my right hand and Health and Efficiency magazine.

I had just finished a heavy week of exams at school, so I decided to unwind with a relaxing weekend walking in the hills of my native Yorkshire. It was a spur of the moment decision, and after a full day of hiking I found myself in the evening in a tiny village, a sort of one-horse town where the horse had died. There was only one place to stay, an ancient inn. When I asked about a bed for the night, the landlady told me she was sorry but they'd already let out their one room for the night. So I bought a half pint of shandy and slumped at a table trying to work out how the hell I was going to get to the next village, 20 miles away, at that time of night.

After a couple of minutes I realised somebody was standing over me. I looked up to see an old woman, probably in her 70s, grinning at me. She was barely five feet tall, and as fat as a barrel, with a head of grey hair permed into curls. When she realised she had my attention, she said, in a Cockney accent, "Hello dear, I understand you've got a problem." With that she sat down opposite me and told me her name was Olive. She had booked the only room at the inn, but if I was stuck for somewhere to sleep she was willing to share with me. I was shocked at this suggestion and refused as politely as I felt able. But Olive persisted. "Oh don't be silly, you need somewhere to sleep, the rain's pissing down outside, and the room's got a double bed. I'm hardly going to leap on you at my age, and I wouldn't imagine you'd molest an old trout like me. If you like I'll even pay for the room, so it won't cost you anything." Try as I might I could see no alternative so I reluctantly agreed, but I insisted on paying my share.

As we walked up to the room, followed by curious looks from the landlady and the local drinkers, I prayed that there would be a sofa in the room that I could bed down on. However, the room was tiny – there was barely room for the small double bed, and not enough space for me to even lie on the floor. I went down the corridor to the bathroom to change into my pyjamas, assuming Olive would change while I was doing so. I was surprised to get back to the room and see her still fully dressed, but I got into the bed and pulled the covers up to my chin. To my horror, Olive then turned her back to me and started stripping off there and then! I honestly tried not to look, but I was only 18, and I'd never seen a real naked woman before. She had rolls of fat on her backside, and in a full length mirror attached to the wall I saw she had huge pendulous breasts and a large belly which flopped over a thick thatch of now white pubic hair. I was shocked to realise that the sight of this old woman, older than my granny, was giving me an erection; but my face burned with shame as I realised that Olive had seen me watching! She caught my eye in the mirror and gave me a grin and a wink! Then she pulled a full length winceyette nightie over her head, put her false teeth in a glass of water (yeuch! I thought), switched off the light and climbed into the bed next to me.

There were a few inches of bed between us but, even so, I could feel her heat and the weight of her on the other side of the bed and I lay tensely, desperately trying to will myself to sleep. After a few minutes I jumped with surprise as I felt Olive's lips close to my ear. "I'm not keeping you awake am I love?" Trying to find an excuse I told her my rucksack was quite heavy and had made my shoulder sore. Olive replied "Oh dear, we can't have that, let's see if I can do something about it." Before I could stop her she had pushed up my pyjama jacket and started rubbing my back firmly with her soft warm palms. Normally, that might have relaxed me, but in the circumstances it just made me even more tense, and, despite my trying to resist it, within a couple of minutes my prick was poking out of my pyjama bottoms as stiff as a flagpole.

Olive's hands had reached my lower back, then she suddenly slipped her left hand lower, pushed it between my legs and supped my balls in her hand under my pyjamas. I jumped as if I'd been electrocuted, then her right hand reached around me and firmly grasped my cock. She nestled her kips against my ear lobe again. "Would you like me to do something about that for you sweetie?" I was too terrified to answer, but Olive gently rolled me onto my back, scooted down the bed and wrapped her lips around my cock. Without her false teeth her gums running up and down my pole was the most incredible sensation I had ever experienced. My hips started bucking and, just as I started to come, Olive rammed a finger up my arse. I exploded so hard it felt as if I was ejaculating my internal organs with my sperm!

Olive gave me a smile and licked her lips. "Mmm, it's a long time since I've enjoyed that taste." I lay back totally bewildered, but she was far from finished. She whipped off her nightie and fed one of her enormous tits into my mouth. A few minutes of chewing on her large spongy nipple, and her fondling my prick, and I was rock hard again. Olive lay back, spread her legs wide, and said "Right dear, I think you owe me a good hard fuck." I couldn't last long – maybe a dozen strokes – but Olive seemed satisfied, grunting and whispering obscenities into my ear. As I came I collapsed exhausted onto her spongy breasts, before quickly falling asleep. I think I woke up in the night with my prick in her mouth again, but I might have dreamed that.

When I awoke the next morning I was alone in the room, but there was a note on the pillow beside me. "Bye bye lover, I hope you slept well. I had a very good night. XXX." Feeling absolutely grand I ate a huge fried breakfast ion the inn, ignoring the poisonous looks I received from the landlady, and went on my way. I've had lots of lady friends in the years since then, but Olive above all is the one I will never forget.