Tel Staw Ch. 01

Story Info
John and Jane settle in Tel Staw.
2.9k words
1.8
11.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers

John read the draft of the Tel Staw Constitution, and noticed that its first article was so drafted:

"The Tel Staw legal system complies with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, therefore the Core Universal Human Rights Instruments, together with all their Optional Protocols signed so far, are immediately enforceable here.

These Instruments are an integral part of this Constitution, and the members of the committees monitoring their implementation are granted free entry and travel across the country.

The Armed Forces comply with the International Humanitarian Law. The Geneva Conventions and their Additional Protocols are an integral part of this Constitution."

He giggled at the second article:

"In public places, Tel Staw citizens can only wear clothes for self protection. They must nonetheless wear their piece of ID to make themselves identifiable.

Public sector workers on duty must also wear a hat in order to disclose their function and rank.

Aliens can dress as they like, but their faces and pieces of ID must be visible anyway."

He also saw that everybody was granted trial by jury, and citizens a (meager) basic income; as regards the form of government, it was a presidential republic with an unicameral Parliament. The state was divided into 14 provinces, 12 agrarian and 2 maritime.

The 12 agrarian provinces were aligned across the Equator, and were named after the 12 sons of Jacob, alphabetically arranged from East to West -- thus Asher was the easternmost and Zebulun the westernmost.

The 2 maritime provinces were at the eastern and western tips of the state, and were named after the 2 sons of Joseph -- thus the easternmost was the province of Ephraim and the westernmost the province of Manasseh.

The capital city of the state, Epidaurum, also was the capital city of the Manasseh province.

After approving the Constitution, John asked Jane, "Darling, when will we create the island?"

"Darling," Jane answered, "I'm sorry to say that you may not be with us."

"Why?"

"Creating an island 405 Km long and 4,000 km wide requires so much energy that you may not put up with it. Sorry, John, you'll join us later."

"Darling, why are you going to create so huge an island? You're only hosting a million people there."

"We're afraid that they won't be able to earn their living in a smaller tract of land."

"Darling, with so much land it will take pure genius to go broke."

"We also wanted to provide humans with more food."

"So far, famine is more a problem of money than of actual scarcity; therefore you should be very careful, lest you'll ruin poor farmers across the globe. Where are you going to create the island?"

"Between 2°N and 2°S latitude, and 113°W and 149°W longitude. There are no claims on these waters, so the island will be born as an independent state."

"It's about 300 nautical miles south of the Clarion-Clipperton Zone, in which some states and private enterprises have been granted mining rights. Somebody could be tempted to wage war against you."

"They'd regret that decision."

"How many days will it take to create Tel Staw?"

"Four days, including facilities. Then you'll be able to come to our home via a High Speed Train running across the island."

"I'll love that moment. But, in the meantime, who will help you achieve the thunderous orgasms you need to create the island?"

"Other two shapeshifters: Tamar and Raab."

"Two renowned biblical harlots. I'd advise against taking such names, Jane."

"Why? They only thought that they were the names of women who really enjoyed sex. My conspecifics don't work to earn a living, so they don't distinguish the amateur from the professional."

"That's why did they grant a basic income in the Tel Staw Constitution, isn't it?"

"Yes, because such an income would allow humans to share their, our privilege. But we didn't want to encourage laziness, so the basic income would be somewhat scanty. Von Hayek will forgive us."

"He will. By the way, would you like to ..."

Jane kissed him, hugged him, and brought him to bed. There she squeezed his dick with her 36I boobs, while John was fondling and fingering her twat. As she got aroused, her nipples begun leaking milk and John said, "Ride my cock, while I suck your milk."

Jane did that, and put both nipples in John's mouth. John felt the heat around his dick and in his mouth, and decided to prolong this sensation as much as possible, while Jane kept hopping up and down his organ, and he stroked her tiny butt and her mammoth juggs.

Jane had several orgasms before deciding to stop her milk flow and induce John to end the intercourse.

John hadn't come yet, so she offered him anal sex; luckily, as she was a shapeshifter and not a real woman, her anus dilated easily and her rectum was as clean as a whistle, so John could really enjoy fucking it.

They remained hugged for hours, while Jane's rectal muscles energetically massaged John's penis, and his hands fondled her breasts and put her nipples to his mouth.

At last John came, so they could shower together and get asleep.

The next day John and Jane were authorized by Chang Lequ, the Astarte Nunnery abbess, to set out on a journey to Indian Country, in order to visit great heritage sites like Mesa Verde and Cahokia, and the reservations of the Six Nations around Lake Eire.

They had always loved Native American history and culture, and decided to visit these places at last, before relocating to Tel Staw; they drove their camper by day and made love by night.

At times they did both at the same time: as the camper window panes were brown (to keep sun-heat out), at times they completely undressed, Jane sat over John and rode his cock while at the wheel.

Had she had smaller tits, she would have escaped detection by the police -- but she was once stopped by a highway patrol. Luckily, the patrolmen actually were patrolwomen, and before they approached the camper, she had had the time to cover John with a large towel, without actually removing him from the seat -- and her body.

When the patrolwomen knocked on the camper door, she only opened the side window, pretending embarrassment, but showing her bust hanging over the wheel.

"What's the matter, madam?" she asked the patrol head.

"Madam, we saw that you were less than clothed -- and we wanted to compliment you for your bravado."

"I just love sunbathing, and I thought that it was unlikely that people along the road could notice my nakedness while driving at 60 mph. By the way, I wasn't in a convertible, but in a van."

"You're right, but we'd advise you to cover the side windows with the curtains, so you won't easily be detected again. Take care."

"Thanks for your advice, madam. Goodbye."

While John and Jane were touring Indian Country, Hathor convinced the Astarte Nuns to turn it into the first of the overseas branches of the soon to be established Tel Staw National Bank, and to relocate to New York City.

There John and Jane ended their journey, sold the camper for $105,000 to a second-hand car dealer (it was a very luxurious model), and gave Abbess Lequ the power of attorney to collect the rent on their house and to send it to Tel Staw, once the island had been created and its National Bank established.

As the Astarte Nuns had to yet to celebrate their becoming bank executives, John and Jane joined them in an all-night orgy.

The nuns' wows not to have sex with men had not been lifted, so John had to content himself with penetrating Jane's cunt and ass as she was fondling, stroking, kissing and nursing two nuns at a time.

But Hathor broke the wow, and had her cunt eaten by John, as he and Jane were kissing, and the nuns were hanging from her 12 breasts, getting their ration of milk.

Hathor knew that she wasn't to see John again, so asked Jane if she could ... with John, and she assented. So John had to fuck Hathor while she was eating Jane's pussy, and Jane was kissing and hugging John.

The next day Jane set off for the Pacific ocean, leaving John to the tender loving care of Hathor, and after another day John read on several websites articles written by amazed geologists about the great island that had emerged from the Pacific Ocean. They were amazed because such a geological phenomenon should have caused catastrophic earthquakes across the globe, but it didn't happen.

And the following days these websites reported that the island was peopled by skyclad women who were building an impressive set of facilities which was completed in less than two days.

At the end of the third day, John read that his wife Jane Maccioni had claimed sovereignty over the island as "The Provisional President of The Republic of Tel Staw."

The first act of her government was to ask ISO to recognize the country code "TS" and the currency code "TSG", and ITU to assign Tel Staw the dialing code "+693" - so the country could create its own Internet domains, mint its own money [1 TSG = 1 gram of pure gold, to be divided into 1,000 milligrams for convenience's sake], and link its telephones to the world.

Then John received an e-mail from Jane, which stated, "Darling, now you can come to Tel Staw. The enclosed PDF is your plane ticket to Kiribati, where a taxi plane will take you to Epidaurum."

Jane asked all great powers and nearby states (including the grantees of mineral rights in the Clarion-Clipperton Zone) to recognize the agrarian provinces as "demilitarized zones", unlike the heavily defended maritime provinces.

When he landed in Kiribati, John met Jane at the terminal.

"Jane! What a surprise!"

"John, I couldn't wait for another day."

They hugged and kissed so passionately that a security guard had to cough to remind them that they were in a public place.

So they walked towards the taxi plane. It was a white Citation X with a slender "S" on its rudder, and John asked, "Darling, is the plane yours, or has it been chartered?"

"Ours, obviously. Why?"

"Because I see a slender 'S' on the rudder, not the Newton disk I suggested. Why did you reject my suggestion?"

"Darling, in heraldry 'less is more'. What's the mathematical meaning of that sign?"

"Integration."

"So it conveys the same meaning of the Newton disk you suggested, and is much simpler."

"You're right. But I'll miss the seven colors of the Newton disk blending into white as the disk rotates."

"It's a good metaphor for integrating different communities into a single people; but the 'integral' sign is simpler. Moreover, mathematicians say that integration is the opposite of differentiation, and learn differentiation before integration. Thus we may infer that once you know why and how people become different, you can effectively integrate them."

"Wonderful. If you had the idea, Jane, you'd deserve a prize."

"You're my prize. Let's now catch the taxi plane."

"When will the Tel Staw airlines receive the IATA clearance to operate?"

"The first commercial flight will take off next Monday."

John and Jane boarded the plane, and were welcomed by an hostess named Glycera.

As soon as the door closed, all onboard removed their clothes, and Glycera opened the immigration file of John.

After examining his Tel Staw passport (a chip card with photo, fingerprints and other biometric data issued by the Astarte Nunnery), she reminded him that he had to bear it at all times, as it served both as a piece of id and as credit card.

"Even during ...?", John jested, and Glycera replied, "If you like. By the way, there is a king-size bed on the plane. Would you like to use it?"

"Is there enough time?" Jane asked, and Glycera replied, "We'll land in Epidaurum in about 90 minutes. Are they enough?"

"They will be," John said, and he and Jane even managed to convince Glycera to join their erotic plays.

First, Jane nursed both John (left tit) and Glycera (right tit), while they were sitting on her thighs, and rubbing their genitalia against her body.

It was no novelty for John, but Glycera learnt the taste of milk and how to produce it, so, when it was her turn to nurse her partners, she could feed them with a milk as good as Jane's.

Glycera wanted to learn penetration, and Jane proposed her to have her cunt eaten by John, while she was kissing and hugging her, pressing her boobs against hers, and John was penetrating her.

Glycera accepted, and got her first orgasm in her life. She loved it a lot, and couldn't help insisting that John gave her more and more pleasure. Jane noticed that, and, after having her own orgasm, proposed Glycera to take over her role now.

John was somewhat astonished at that -- he hadn't come yet, and it was the first time that Jane interrupted an intercourse, but Jane wanted to please her friend, and the best way was to have John ejaculate into her.

So Glycera was penetrated for the first time by John, while Jane was kissing and hugging her passionately. She won't forget that forever.

The Frano Gundulic airport in Epidaurum had a high speed train station underneath, and John's voucher was converted into a train ticket to "Dan 4.3.2.3", i. e. to their farm, located in the Dan province, whose capital city, Fez, was nearly 3,070 Km from Altinum -- or a 10h14' train ride in a sleeping car.

But it's better not to call it "sleeping car" when John and Jane are aboard. John kept titfucking Jane, who in turn let him eat her pussy; and as she was a 36I, she could even suck his dick while squeezing it between her tits.

The train rolled along at top speed, even though it was pounded by a squall line traveling along the railway, but John and Jane couldn't care less.

There was just a problem with the train toilets: John was unable to open the lid and operate it, so he summoned the conductor.

"Conductor Roxana at your service."

"Ms. Roxana, why can't I open the lid?"

"Because you have to pay to use the toilet. You have to rub your piece of ID over the screen displaying the 'Au' logo and the price of the good or service, you'll be automatically debited 25 milligrams, and you'll be able to use the toilet. Ah, this type automatically cleans itself and washes your private parts. Enjoy it."

John loved the way it operated. But he didn't know at the time that, while he was relieving himself, Jane had summoned the conductor into her compartment and proposed to teach her the art of love.

So Roxana was taught to have lesbian intercourse (the one available to most Tel Staw inhabitants: a million female shapeshifters and just a human male -- John), as Jane nursed her (and sucked her milk in turn), ate her, fingered her, and even practiced scissoring with mutual satisfaction.

When John was done with the toilet (and had a shower, paying 20 milligrams for it), he came back to the compartment, and saw Jane and Roxane together. He smiled at them, and Jane let him join a threesome with them, in which he fucked, sucked and ate the two women.

As they arrived in Fez, they visited the city, and saw that it was a small city with a hospital, the Ibn Khaldun University, the branch of the National Bank with its bullion vault, grain silos, and repair shops for trains, small planes, cars and agricultural machinery.

John was amazed at seeing the cars trundling along so slowly that in the boulevards Mercedes were overtaken by bicycles running in their own lane, and John asked Jane how could it happen.

"Listen to the engine noise," Jane answered, and John noticed that it was the buzz of a battery-powered electric engine, not the typical Mercedes' engine hiss.

"You've had the owners replace the powertrain, haven't you?"

"Right. These straight and wide roads invite speeding, and speeding means death. Therefore we've imposed a 30 Km/h speed limit, mechanically enforced."

"I understand. So if anybody wants to travel, his best choice is the train."

"Yes. By the way, the train to our farm is starting. Let's take it."

The train was very fast, so they were at home in just an hour. Their farm was a big Palladian villa, with a small "pars dominica -- owners' section" and a big "pars rustica -- farm-workers' section", as in the heat of summer the farm hosted nearly 50 farm laborers -- most of them were city dwellers working elsewhere in the winter.

To spare arable land, it was built on a corner of the property, near the small train station that served all the four villas in the plot. Each villa had a square tract of land 15 Km wide, with a net arable surface of about 222 square kilometers.

As they could shower before getting off the train, John and Jane immediately went to bed. As Jane was a shapeshifter, she needed not eat, but could feed John with her own milk, and then please him to folly before letting him fall asleep.

As he was going to fall asleep, she aroused him, so his penis could enter her vagina, she kissed and hugged him, and kept him in that position for the whole night, enjoying the rhythmical erections men have during sleep, and holding in her arms the man she loved.

Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers