Telemarketing Turnabout Pt. 02

Story Info
Life with Becca is great, but her daughter is too.
8.3k words
4.83
129.9k
138

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter in this series. If you haven't read the first one, I suggest you do, to catch up on how Becca entered 'my' life. I hope you enjoy this installment, and as always welcome your feedback. Let me know what you like, and what you don't.

**********

It had been three weeks since Becca asked me to move in with her. Without a doubt, agreeing to do so had been the best decision of my life. She had quickly put me to work around the house, and she had an extensive 'honeydo' list, but the 'pay' was great, so I was more than happy to help.

One of my first projects was overseeing repairs to the backyard pool and deck, which had been out of use for about a year. Really, I did virtually nothing myself, but Becca didn't trust the contractor to give her a fair price, as a single woman, so my input was mostly time and supervision. And once the pool was fixed, we had another place to have sex!

With the deck fixed, Becca took full advantage, and I came home several times to find her in the backyard, sunbathing au natural, or in a string bikini so brief she may as well have been. I gotta tell you, despite her impending 46th birthday and drivers license to match, I still had a hard time believing my darling Becca was that old, especially when she had her string bikini on. She usually didn't have it on for long around me.

That birthday I mentioned was going to be big for me, too, as it would be my first time meeting Becca's kids, neither of whom had the faintest idea that their mother was involved with another man after the divorce, let alone a man closer to their age than hers. We hadn't met, but she had filled me in on all the details of her children.

Elizabeth, or Lizzie, was the oldest at 25. Yes, that's right, she was 1 year younger than me. She was in medical school, and took after her Mother in looks and attitude. Clayton, or Clay, was 22, and in college with an as yet undetermined major. He took after dad. That could be a bigger problem than Lizzie's age. Still, there was no use fretting over it until the time came.

In the meantime, Becca and I made the best of our non-wedded co-habitation, making love in every room of the house. Also the backyard, the pool, the hot tub, the garden shed... the hammock under the big tree... You get the idea. We were like rabbits. Very happy rabbits.

The party was going to be Saturday afternoon, with the kids arriving that morning. That was the plan, but that's not quite the way it unfolded.

Friday afternoon, I arrived home after a long day of driving around, running errands and getting supplies, food, drinks, etc. for Becca's party. Even though 46 is not usually a milestone birthday, being the first of her new, post divorce life, and her first with me, she wanted a bigger celebration, despite the very limited guest list. I thought about getting a 'bouncy castle' as a joke, but knew we would just end up using it for sex.

It was a very warm day, and by the time I had unloaded all the stuff from the SUV, I was hot and sweaty. I sent a text to Becca, letting her know that I was back home safely, and went to the bedroom to get undressed. A quick dip in the pool seemed like a really good way to cool off, so I grabbed a towel and walked out of the bedroom and down the hall. I was alone, so clothing was optional, and I had opted for none.

I rounded the corner from the hallway into the living room, and ran head on into... Lizzie! At least, I assumed it was Lizzie, as she looked like she could be Becca's younger twin sister, if twins could be different ages. She had the same cheekbones, nose, and cute freckles, although her eyes were more hazel-coloured. She had her earphones in and ipod playing, so that explains why she didn't hear ME, but SHE wasn't supposed to be here until tomorrow.

I wasn't prepared for contact, so when we literally crashed into each other, we bounced off and tumbled to the floor a few feet apart.

Lizzie screamed. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY MOTHER'S HOUSE?... AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY MOTHER'S HOUSE... NAKED?!"

Oh yeah. Naked. Great way to meet someone for the first time, especially someone who might have another reason to dislike you. When I fell, my towel went... somewhere else. I didn't see it anywhere.

Lizzie's eyes were wild and angry looking, but that didn't stop them from giving me the once over, twenty-nine times. Trying to cover myself now seemed a bit 'too little, too late', but I gave it a shot anyway. She was still glaring at me as she stood.

"WELL? ARE YOU GOING TO SAY SOMETHING, OR SHOULD I JUST CALL THE POLICE?"

I couldn't help noticing that Lizzie also had her Mother's tits, as well as her nose and hair. She was wearing a bikini, having been sunning in the backyard, and while her suit was nowhere near as revealing as the ones her mother had been wearing lately, there was no way to hide her breasts, which looked quite comparable to Becca's F cup beauties.

I turned a little, placing my back against the wall of the hallway, which freed one hand to hold up. The other one was still trying to hide my dick.

"Hello, Lizzie... " I began, trying to sound calm. She wasn't calm.

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" she screamed.

"I'd be happy to explain everything. As you can clearly see, I have nothing to hide."

Her eyes softened noticeably, and a very brief smile tickled the corner of her lips. She turned, and grabbed my towel off the floor behind her. She tossed it to me.

"Ah, that's where it went," I laughed. "Thank you, Lizzie." She was still looking at me. "I know you've already seen everything, but could I ask you to turn around?" Reluctantly, she did, and I quickly stood and wrapped the towel around my waist. "Okay, Lizzie... I'm decent."

She turned to face me. I guess the initial shock of crashing into a naked man unexpectedly in her Mother's house had begun to wear off.

"Okay, so you know who I am. That means you know my Mother. You're a friend of my Mother?" she asked.

"A friend. Yes," I responded carefully. "So, how's med school?" I added, trying to deflect the conversation.

"You live in the neighborhood, nearby?" she continued, ignoring my attempt to steer things down a less dangerous path.

"Near. Yes. In the neighborhood. You're here early for the party, aren't you?" Please stop.

"You're coming to the party?" she smiled, took a step closer, and tossed her hair.

Oh shit. I saw that. Play it cool. "The party. Yes. Does your Mother know you're here early?"

"No, I thought I'd surprise her, " she replied.

"You sure surprised me," I laughed. So did she.

"You'd better get dressed and get out of here before she gets home. I don't want her thinking there's anything going on, here. Where are your clothes, anyway?" She was definitely flirting with me. Yet another complication I didn't need.

"Um, yeah, they're in the bedroom, down the hall." Before I could do anything to stop her, Lizzie walked past me, checking bedrooms as she went. She reached the end of the hall, and turned back.

"Where? I don't see them."

The point of reckoning had arrived, a day earlier than expected, and without Becca for backup. Oh, well... here goes nothing. "They're in the... um... the... they are in the hamper."

I watched her face as she put two and two together. If it hadn't been so terrifying, it might have been funny. Her eyes flew open, and one hand flew to her mouth in surprise. "Oh, my!" she gasped, and pushed past me again, nearly dislodging my towel as she ran out into the backyard.

Well, the cat had truly been set free from the bag, now. No point in making things worse by being half naked. I grabbed some shorts and a t-shirt from the drawer, put them on, and went to find her.

As I reached the living room area, the front door opened, and Becca came in, smiling her usual smile.

"Hey baby," she said, dropping her keys on the counter and swinging her hips sexily as she approached me. Before I could stop her, her lips were on mine, and her tongue was doing a few exploratory laps of my mouth.

"MOTHER!" came the shriek from behind us.

Becca was understandably startled. She looked over my shoulder to where Lizzie was standing in the doorway to the backyard, then back at me, shock clearly evident on her face.

"I was going to tell you, but you're too fast on the kiss," I whispered. "At least you're not naked." She looked puzzled. "I'll fill you in later. For now, suffice it to say, Lizzie and I have met, and she knows about 'us'. She came home early to surprise you. Are you surprised?"

"Um... Yes. That's an understatement." She took a deep breath. "Okay, I'll go talk to her. It's probably best if you stay out of it for now."

"Gladly," I replied. "I'll start dinner."

"Good idea." She smiled. "Wish me luck... "

"Always, my darling," I said, kissing her softly. She walked out into the yard.

I retreated to the safety of the kitchen, rummaging through the freezer for something the three of us might like. I finally settled on smoked salmon, crackers, shrimp cocktail... that sort of thing. I didn't hear any screaming, so I assumed things were going okay outside. I decided to take refuge in the bedroom, and watch TV for a while. It was meant to distract me, but didn't really do the trick. It had been about half an hour, and I needed to know.

I peeked cautiously out the sliding glass doors into the backyard. Lizzie had her back to me, sitting at the poolside table. Becca was facing the door, and saw me. She gave me a very subtle nod, letting me know everything was fine. I took a breath, and went to join them.

"Do you mind if I sit," I asked.

"Not at all," Lizzie replied, "and I want to apologize for earlier. Whether I knew it or not, you live here now, too, so I had no right to... you know. Sorry I surprised you."

"It's alright. No harm, no foul," I nodded.

"Nice dick, though," she laughed, sipping her drink.

"Lizzie!" Becca snorted. I almost choked.

"Well, it's true, isn't it? I mean, really Mom, I am almost a doctor. I just call 'em the way I see 'em... and the way I saw it... well... there you go. Nice dick!" Lizzie raised her glass, and winked at me.

Holy shit! The earlier flirting was maybe understandable, but now she knows that I'm involved with her Mother, and she's still at it. Life just got much more complicated.

"So, Mom, just how big is it, anyway?" Jeez, she doesn't give up, does she?

Becca wasn't taking the bait, but her blush was answer enough for Lizzie.

"That big, huh?" she played, looking back at me. "Really?"

"Alright, Lizzie. That's enough," Becca chimed in, putting an end to things, thankfully.

The rest of the afternoon and evening passed without incident. We ate dinner, Becca got Lizzie set up in her old room with linens and the like, and I made myself scarce, hiding in the bedroom, watching TV. Becca joined me soon enough.

I filled in any blanks that she had about Lizzie and I 'meeting' earlier. She found a few of the revelations humorous, but tried to control herself. After a little more conversation, Becca decided she'd rather make out than talk. She was still wearing her office clothes; mint green silk blouse, and black skirt. Stockings had replaced pantyhose shortly after our first night, and now there was a thong covering her freshly shaven pussy most days.

We were engaged in some spirited tonsil hockey, and my hands were busy fondling her slippery, silk covered breasts, and her firm butt. She was moaning quietly, and stroking my hair. She rolled on top of me, hitching her skirt up so she could spread her legs further. Seconds later, she sat up, straddling me. She reached into my shorts, freed my stiff cock, and gave it a couple of preparatory licks, before moving up to hover over my crotch. She pulled her thong aside, and dropped her pussy onto my dick. She was drenched, so it slipped all the way in easily.

"Ooooooo fuck, yes... it really is that big, Lizzie... and it's mine," she groaned, kissing me hard. I started to unbutton her blouse, while she worked on the cuffs. It came off shortly after. She reached behind her back, and the bra fell away next. As soon as her fabulous breasts were bare, I latched on to one of her thick, erect nipples and began to suckle feverishly. She started to rise and fall, her pussy clutching my cock in a wet embrace.

"Oh god, baby... Yes!... Suck my tits while I ride this big cock! Oh!... Oh!... Oh!" She was getting a little louder.

A voice wafted in from the hallway, behind the closed door. "I can hear you, Mother," Lizzie said quietly.

"I'm sorry, honey. I'll try to keep quiet... but you said it yourself... it's such a nice, big, hard cock!... He makes me cum so good, sometimes I can't help myself!"

"Is this normal mother-daughter talk for you two?" I whispered, certain I had entered the Twilight Zone. The hallway was quiet. Becca giggled, and started to bounce more energetically. I re-attached my lips to her breast. For about a minute or two, she managed to keep her audible emanations to a minimum, but I knew it couldn't last. It didn't.

"Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh fuck... Oh fuck!... Oh yes, your fucking cock feel so good all the way up my cunt!... " Her volume slowly ramped up, then she caught herself. "Shit! I'm getting loud again... " she hissed, then lifted off me. She rolled over, removed her thong, and positioned herself with her butt high in the air. She buried her head in the pillow, and screamed. Satisfied that it would mute her cries, she wiggled her ass and peeked over her shoulder at me. "Okay... Fuck me like you mean it!"

Her skirt was still up around her waist, giving me a handhold for leverage. The room filled with a rhythmic 'slap, slap, slap' as I pounded deep into her pussy. Becca was shrieking, but the pillow was doing a pretty good job of absorbing the sound.

I heard something in the hallway, and slowed my pace. When I did, Becca heard it too. It was Lizzie, and she was worth listening to.

"Oh god... Oh god... Oh god... Oh yes! Yes! YES! YESSSSS! AHHHHHHHHHNNN!"

Hearing her daughter cum, masturbating while listening to us, tripped Becca's switch. Her head came up, out of the pillow, and she screamed. "Fuck me... Fuck me, hard!" I complied, and soon both women were screeching through orgasms, and I was grunting and growling as I sprayed my cum deep inside Becca's twitching pussy.

A few seconds later, we heard a quiet, slightly shaky "goodnight" from the hallway.

"Goodnight, Lizzie," I replied. Becca was crumpled in a pile, her face and chest down in the pillows, and her ass still up a bit. Her ravaged pussy was gaping open, and cum was starting to ooze out of it. She was too wrecked to speak, but she did wave, not that Lizzie would ever know.

Becca and I helped each other into the ensuite bathroom, and cleaned up with a tandem shower, which quickly went from sanitation activity to a hot, wet, petting and kissing session. Somehow, the erotic situation managed to coax my dick to harden for another round, and soon Becca's pussy was stuffed full again, while the warm water cascaded over us. I had her leg over my arm, pinning her in the corner, up against the tile wall. She had developed a fondness for this position, ever since our halftime rendezvous at the football game, and told me it really did a number on her large, prominent clit. Personally, I liked the way her big tits moved, especially the wet, slippery look and feel of them against my chest.

Her voice was a bit hoarse, but that didn't stop Becca from hooting and hollering her enjoyment. I reminded her that Lizzie could probably hear us.

"I don't care. We're all adults here, and this is our house," she said evenly, kissing me while I gently probed the depths of her cunt with my hard cock. "Let her use her fingers, again!" Another kiss. "Please make me cum, baby. I Love your cock inside me," she begged.

I kept slowly stroking into her, grinding on her clit. She started to vocalize. "Oh yeah, that's it, baby... " I had an idea, a somewhat dangerous idea, that I thought might really get her off.

"Tell her what I'm doing, darling. Tell her what you're feeling."

Becca's eyes opened wider, and for a second, I thought I had crossed the line, but then her eyes closed and she smiled.

"Your cock feels so good in my pussy... Oh... Oh yes, grind my clit... Yes!... Yes!... Oh yes, fuck me harder, baby!... "

I leaned closer to her ear and whispered. "That's it. You bad girl. You like knowing that someone else knows, don't you?"

She gasped, and her breathing suddenly ramped up. I must have hit the right button.

"Oh fuck... Oh... Yes!... God... Fuck me!... Fuck... I am... so... fucking wet!... Your cock... So... good!... Uhnn!... UHNN!... AHHHHNNNNNN!... "

Now for the final push. "Think of your daughter, listening to us making love. Think of her playing with herself, her fingers in her pussy, and on her clit... making herself cum again, listening to you scream. Your little girl, listening to you cumming."

Mission accomplished. Becca's eyes flew open wildly, and she went off like a firecracker.

"OOOOOOOHHHHAHHHHHNN! OH FUCK!... FUCK YES!... I'M CUMMMMMMMMING!" she screeched, throwing her head back and shuddering, nearly slipping from my grasp. Her mouth remained open. Nothing further came out, but her orgasm was far from finished. She continued to twitch and spasm, as my dick slipped out, and I held her, easing her down to the floor of the shower. At last, a final shriek of joy escaped her lips, and she wilted, collapsing on her side, and panting sharply. "Oh... my... God," she giggled.

I turned off the shower, and sat down beside her, lifting her to cradle her in my arms. She was like jello, but conscious, now breathing more normally. I kissed her forehead, and was greeted with a weak smile.

"You are a very bad girl," I whispered.

"Mmmm hmmm," she croaked. "Is that a problem?"

"Never, my love."

We slept very, very well that night.

The phone woke us, just before 9am. I almost answered it by reflex, which might have been a disaster. Becca picked it up. It was Clay, with bad news. His flight was cancelled due to bad weather, and he wouldn't be able to make it today. There was some talk about him making it for tomorrow, but she convinced him not to worry. It was 'just' her birthday, and they would get together another time. I listened to the rest of the conversation, which was mostly small talk, and she finally said goodbye.

"Lizzie?" she yelled.

"Yes, Mom?" came the distant response, a few seconds before the door opened abruptly.

"Manners, Lizzie... we might not have been decent!" Becca laughed. We were under the covers, but just barely. I was hiding behind her back, peeking around her shoulder, and she was trying to keep her magnificent breasts from spilling out over the sheet.

"After what I heard last night, do you really think that's important? Jeez, Mom!" Lizzie was wearing a large t-shirt as a nightgown. It was an old one, a bit thin, and the neck was stretched out, making it drape off her left shoulder, which was bare. I couldn't help noticing a hint of a shadow in the areola area, and a nice bit of jiggle whenever she moved.

"Well... we heard you too, young lady, so don't play innocent!" Becca admonished. I noticed that Lizzie blushed a little, and her nipples almost immediately perked up, becoming two little tents in her t-shirt. "We can continue this conversation later. I called you to tell you that your brother can't make it here this weekend. Since the 'party' was really just going to be the four of us, maybe we should do something else, instead. Give it some thought. I'll be up in a few minutes to make us all some breakfast." Lizzie nodded and left, pulling the door behind her, but not quite closing it.