Telepath King Ch. 13

Story Info
FBI Agent and Irish Maidens.
8.9k words
4.68
37.9k
15

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know the drill.... putting up more chapters soon!

Chapter Thirteen - Ceremony

I slid off the bed and each of my hands were taken by a beautiful Celtic woman. They led me from the room and into another. A bedroom they had occupied since arriving here. They had taken it and turned it into their own, a room meant for this ceremony. There was a bed against the wall, covered with white silk sheets and a bed veil made of a semi-transparent cloth. The bed was huge, special made and almost twice the size of a California King.

On the other side of the room, there was a large antique porcelain lions foot tub. It was large enough that I could fit in it with three of the maidens. There was a dressing table or a vanity and a closet full of robes and dresses, I assumed for the Maidens. The other closet was full of Men's clothing. I guessed mine.

I was led to a spot between the bed and the tub. Each of the Maidens took a spot around me except one. The four represented the four corners, north, south, east and west. The fifth was meant to be the axis. Mother Earth. Four corners or five elements, either way you put it, that's what they were meant to represent.

"Do you have names?" I asked as they stood around me. The fifth one drawing the bath.

"No Master. There are no names for us." The fifth one said as she turned to me.

"What do I call you?" I asked. "How do I refer to you, if I wanted just one of you instead of all of you?"

"You simply have but to think of us. We all have special and different abilities that enable us to serve you." She said.

"Which are?" I asked, curiosity made me speak.

"We cannot say. We don't really know. When you speak for whatever your desire is one of us will respond." She replied as she came to me and removed all my jewelry. She looked me over, inspecting me. "The ritual dictates that you are to be void of all unnecessary body hair." She said as she looked at me. I looked down at my body, I wasn't Bigfoot, but I had hair. I looked back up at her.

"Is that really necessary?" I asked. She smiled.

"No. It doesn't have any real part in the ritual. It is meant only if you were to be really hairy." She said with a smile.

"Huh, beautiful and a sense of humor!" I said. She smiled at me.

"We all have the same sense of humor. We aren't drones with only one purpose. Yes, our purpose is important, but we are still human." She said as she came around to my back and rubbed my shoulders with an oil from an old looking flask.

"What is that?" I asked.

"It's in case you catch fire." She replied. I turned my head quickly and looked at her. They were all smiling.

"Oh, now she's a comedian!" I said and rolled my eyes.

"No, just you're slave." She said as she came around to my front.

"I don't like that. I don't like that you call yourself that." I said.

"Why? It's true. It is our purpose. To take care of you're every need." She said as she looked me in the eyes and rubbed the oil into my chest.

"I know. But I don't want to have to say hey slave, come here. It just doesn't seem right, don't feel right." I said as I watched her rub the oil down my belly to my legs, down one and back up the other to my crotch. She paid special attention here, fondling my balls, rubbing the oil in good as she got to my cock. She looked up at me and smiled as she did this, knowing I would get hard again.

"And you're a dirty girl too!" I said with a smile.

"As I said, we are not drones. We do get horny too!" She replied as she licked the head of my cock before letting it go to finish rubbing the oil into my skin.

"So, how does this work?" I asked.

" You are to be rubbed down with this anointed oil. Once that is done, you are to be bathed in water that has been blessed and anointed by a holy person." She said as she placed the flask on the table next to the tub.

"I don't see a holy person, unless you five are holy." I said as I looked around the room. She smiled at me and held her hand out to the door which we came in. I turned and looked at watched as the door opened and a figure walked though covered in a deep red velvet cloak.

"Master Thomas, I present to you, the High Council's Holy Priest." She said as I looked at the figure. It walked towards me with its head down. When the figure stopped just before me, it slowly lifted its hands to the hood of the cloak and lifted the cloak from they're head. When the cloak was removed, the figure lifted their head and looked me in the eye.

"Hello Thomas."

"Madame Teresa?" I asked. It was her, I'd know her anywhere.

"Yes. Surprised to see me?" She asked.

"Yes. Completely! Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. Why didn't I read that in her?

"It wasn't known to me then. Only in the last forty-eight hours did I find out. I had been the acting religious council for the telepathic community since well before you came around. It was decided at the last moment that if you truly were the Mishanna, then I would act as you're Priest in this ceremony." She said as her eyes ran from my eyes down to my cock. She looked up and smiled.

"Okay, so what now?" I asked. She'd seen me naked before, wasn't any reason to try and be modest now, besides, it went against my very nature!

"Now, you are bathed. Once that is done, you are dried and the main part of the ceremony will commence." She said as she watched the Maiden's help me into the tub.

"Master, all you need to do is sit there. Feel the warmth of the water and let it relax you." The Maiden said. I looked into her eyes and tried to read her. Teresa noticed.

"You cant read them Master Thomas. Not until after the ceremony is complete." She said.

"But, I want to know what she is thinking." I said as I looked from Teresa back to her. She looked at me and smiled.

"I am thinking how lucky I am to have this honor. To serve you." She said. It was the answer I would have expected.

"Haven't you ever wanted to do something else?" I asked. Wondering if there was something she aspired to.

"Of course Master, we all want to do things. But this is what we were intended for." She said with a smile as she climbed in the tub with me.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Bathe you're right arm Master." She said with a smile. I smiled back. "Seriously though, we all want to travel. See the sights that Americans call tourist traps. We want to swim in the ocean with the dolphins, see the Rocky Mountains, The Great Wall of China, Tokyo, Paris, Greece. There are a lot of things we want to see and do. With you, all things are possible." She said with a smile as I gave her my arm.

"That's nice. I wish I had that. All I seem to want to do are the seedy things in life. I want to fuck every woman I come in contact with and put myself in dangerous situations." I said as I watched two other Maiden's each bathe my feet and legs.

"That's normal Master. Everyone has a dark side. At some point in their lives they flirt with it. As for the sex, that's in you're nature. You it seems, have a hypersexual appetite. You almost eat, breath and sleep it. That's why we are here as well. You're every desire, fantasy, we can and will fulfill." She said as she let go of my arm and reached for the other one. I lifted my arm and reached for her breast. "See, even now, you see and feel something sexual in such a mundane act as bathing." She said with a smile.

"No, it's not that, it's that I'm being bathed by five of the most beautiful and exquisite creatures God created. And I'm completely entranced by you." I said, my honesty making them blush.

"Master Thomas, why didn't you let me know where you were going?" Teresa asked.

"To be honest, I didn't want anyone to know. I also didn't know I had to tell you where I was going, what I was doing, and with whom I was meeting." I said as I leveled my eyes on her. She looked down at the floor.

"I apologize Master, its just that its so early in your reign as the Mishanna, if something were to happen to you, we would be back at square one." She said as she looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"I understand Teresa, but you cant control me and to leash me will only make me want to keep things hidden and disappear more often." I said. She looked at me and smiled her understanding. "How did you find me by the way?" I asked. She smiled.

"They told me. Their primary objective was to find me when they found you. They sent out a mental call that only I would hear. I traced them back to here and I waited patiently for everything to die down before I entered the property." She said. I smiled at her and the Maiden sitting in front of me.

I didn't ask any more questions, I figured they would tell me what to do and when to do it. I assumed that the end result of this ceremony was copulation with each of the maidens. I wasn't opposed to that, in fact I wanted it, I wanted them. They knew, they could feel my desire. Their touching became more and more bold as I was being washed. Hands flirted and teased my cock and balls as well as my asshole. I never was fond of that part, my ex tried that once and I was not amused. She said she heard a girlfriend talk about it. I found out later that my ex best friend liked it. He probably like a dildo in his ass too.

The bath seemed to take a long time, though I wasn't complaining. It was their constant touching that was getting my adrenaline going. I wanted them, I needed to have them. Not just one, all of them. Teresa seemed to sense my urgency.

"Master, what you're feeling is the effects of the oil that was rubbed on you're body. Its only purpose to heighten you're arousal." She said. I looked at her with an are you serious look.

"Teresa, have I ever need help with that?" I asked. She smiled sweetly.

"No Master, but it is part of the ceremony. Once you are completely bathed, you will be dried off and then the six of you will retire to the bed. I'm sure you know what to do there." She said with a smile. I looked at her, my eyes already showing my intentions.

"Oh yeah, I know what to do there!" I said as I turned my gaze back to the Maiden sitting in front of me. "I'm ready, please, lets get out of this tub, screw the towels and just get in the bed!" I said to her. She smiled at me.

"That's the oil talking." She said, showing her pearly white teeth from her smile. Teresa chuckled.

"No dear, that all him!" She said. The Maiden looked at Teresa then back at me. She blushed, understanding now what I wanted.

"Yes Master, as you wish." She said as she stood. I stopped her from getting out of the tub as I ran my hands up her legs, over her thighs, skipping her thick mound of pussy hair and to her belly. I gently rubbed her abdomen and then slid my hands up as I stood, running them up her rib cage to her breasts. I cupped each one of them gently, running my thumb over the small pink nipples. She sucked in her breath and then moaned, her excitement apparently rising too.

Before I could lean in and kiss her, hands pulled me from behind. They pulled me away from her and out of the tub to be dried off. I guess they didn't get the memo that I get what I want. They were sticking to the script, or maybe was jealous that I was spending more time with her than with them. I smiled as I saw her frustration at me being pulled away from her.

Out of the tub, I was dried carefully and gently. When it was done, one by one they climbed through the sheer bed veil and onto the bed. Teresa stopped me from running and jumping on the bed.

"Master, all you have to do at this point is take their virginity. Putting you're seed inside them will come later." She said as she held me in place, forcing me to look at her instead of them.

"What? I'm supposed to impregnate them?" I asked, this was unexpected.

"Yes. It is foretold that you will impregnate the five Maidens thus securing that you're legacy will go on far after you have departed from Earth." She said as she looked at me. This was getting deeper and deeper as things went along.

"Teresa, you're gonna have to start filling me in on all of these things. I don't want kids! Why would I want to knock them up? I can't fuck them if they're pregnant!" I said as I looked at her

"Like you've ever had a problem getting laid? Seriously Master Thomas, this is part of the ritual. This must be done!" She said. I looked at her as if I just drank sour milk.

"So, right now all I gotta do is break their cherries then?" I asked. She smiled.

"I love how you put things! Yes, that's all you have to do. But, I would caution you, they have been conditioned their whole lives for this moment. Don't ruin it for them." She said, her voice and eyes telling me to be compassionate. I looked at them, laying in a row on the bed. It looked like a sex assembly line!

"This isn't going to work then. I can't just get in there and fuck all five of them and be compassionate and understanding. They have waited their whole lives for this, I've only been doing this for what two weeks? This isn't the right way to do it." I said as I looked from Teresa back to them and then back to Teresa. It didn't feel right. That's when the one I spoke with the most slid off the bed.

"Master, I understand how you feel. We have waited for this. We aren't getting any younger and we all want children. Children fathered by you." She said. I looked at her and I couldn't help but feel sorry for her, for them.

"You know, I don't understand this whole thing. I should, but I don't. I mean, I don't understand how five women, let alone one, are raised with this one single thought. To give themselves completely to a total stranger and have faith that that one person will be kind and gentle. All five of you were raised, I don't know, born or even bred for this purpose, I don't understand it." I said as I shook my head, closing my eyes so I wouldn't look at her.

"It isn't for you to understand Master. All will become clear in time. And we aren't these innocent frail creatures you think us to be. We had lives. We did things. We aren't monks of nuns. We lived in a house that afforded us the opportunity to live a good life with all the conveniences life had to offer. We had a large plasma screen television, we had an Xbox 360, music from every genre. We actually lived a lush life." She said as she took my hand. I pulled it away and she looked to her sisters.

"I don't know, it's all so weird, like something you see in a movie where I end up fucking the devils daughter or something." I said. Instantly all five girls appeared in my head with horns and a tail. The one that took my hand laughed.

"No Master. It's not like that. We were raised to believe in God but subscribe to no religion except that of the Telepath." She said with a smile. I looked around me as the other four left the bed and encircled me.

"Master, they only wish to serve as they had been taught." Teresa said.

"So, you're all telepaths?" I asked. It had never occurred to me. I was being careless.

"Yes Master. But not to the same degree as you. We can read minds and plant images, like a regular telepath can, but that's the limit of our power." I was told from behind me. I turned to see the one that spoke and looked into her eyes. Big Mistake.

Instantly, I was trapped in the biggest and greenest eyes I had ever seen. She smiled and took my hand.

"Master, all we seek is to fulfill the prophecy." She said as she came to me, standing so close her nipples poked into my chest.

"But, I don't understand how you could live your life for just this moment! Who would do that? Rob you of a life where you make your own decisions, choose your own path!" I said, still protesting even though I knew I was losing.

"We did choose this. All of us chose this at an early age. We were all orphans. A priest came to us, each one and asked us questions. They found out about our abilities. Then, we were adopted by a man who called himself Mishanna. He wasn't the real one, but he believed in it so much, his power doubled. He was affluent in England and he raised us there." She said, still looking into my eyes.

"Yes, he gave us everything we needed to live, but we were required to stay there at the house. By the time we were all of age to do the ceremony, he had passed away. So, we stayed, per his wishes for the real Mishanna to be revealed." Another said, as she took my other hand.

"And here you are Master, Mishanna. You are the prophecy unfulfilled. It is our duty, our responsibility to give ourselves to you, in every way." Another said. Now, four had spoken. I turned to the last one and looked her in the eyes.

"And you? You feel the same as they do?" I asked her. She smiled and stepped up to me. She took both my hands in hers and tilted her head back. She planted the softest, most loving kiss on my lips I had ever felt. In that one moment, I saw everything. She opened herself up to me, showing me the life they lived, the things they were taught. Their very reason for living, for me, to have my seed and my children growing inside them. To mother the children of the Mishanna, the most powerful man on Earth. It seemed so unreal, like from a movie.

"Yes Master. I do. We all know what we have lost by taking our vow to serve the true Mishanna. But in it's place, we have gained so much. We will never want for anything and our children will be raised with everything they need and raised the right way. With love and affection and security." She said as she kissed me again. She was turning me, making me understand.

"We serve you Master. We live solely for you. Our lives are in you're hands. If you wish to banish us, then we will leave. If you wish to give us children, then we will love you more then you could ever know and you're children will be cared for in the best possible way." She said as she broke the kiss. Now, they all were closing in on me. Breasts at my back, against my chest, my arms. They were touching me everywhere, ten hands roaming all over my body. It was so hard to resist, but I found the strength to do so as I pushed them away gently.

"I need to think for a moment." I said as I stepped over to the window and looked outside. Andie, Lisa and Mandy stood on the grass, looking up at me through the window. "I didn't know they were here!" I said as I turned to Teresa.

"Yes, they know what's going on, I told them." She said.

"Why?" I asked. "Why would you tell them I'm up here fucking other women?" I asked. It had to hurt them.

"Because they love you. Because they understand what's going on and they want you to know that they support you and wish only the best for you." Teresa said as she came to me and wrapped her arm around mine.

"Teresa, I just don't know, it doesn't feel right. To just take their virginity like that." I said. Finally, it was the one I spoke to most that came to me and took me from Teresa's grasp.

"Thomas, please understand this. We were raised for this. If not for this, then our whole lives have been wasted. I understand your concern for us, but don't worry. We all know that you will take care of us as you have and do for you're companions outside. Take our virginity now and impregnate us later. This needs to happen or our lives are meaningless." She said as she looked into my eyes.

"It just seems so cold to take you're virginity." I said finally. She smiled up at me and leaned in for a kiss.

"Did that feel cold?" She asked. I smiled.

"Of course not!" I said.

"See, it's not a cold thing. Yes, we all want passion and fire and sparks. But this isn't about what we want. This is about fulfilling the prophecy. Take our virginity now and later, we'll take our time and really enjoy it." She said with a smile. I tried to smile back, but just couldn't. I looked back out the window, they were looking up at me still. I spoke to Andie telepathically.

"Andie Love, what do I do?" I asked her. I could see her smiling.