Telepath King Ch. 15

Story Info
Punishment, Forgiveness, Betrayal.
7.5k words
4.74
37.9k
24

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another for ya, enjoy!

Chapter Fifteen - Punishment, Forgiveness, Betrayed Again

Outside, we were greeted by Deanna with cigarettes and a bottle of fine Irish whiskey. I sat down at one of the patio tables, and watched as she poured my drink and lit my cigarette. Sophia sat next to me, scooting her chair close enough that I could touch her. This act showed me that not only did she want me to touch her, she begged for it and was telling me physically, that her body was mine to do with as I pleased.

"Thank you Deanna darling." I said as I let my hand roam up the inside of her thigh to her pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned as my fingers made contact with her protruding puffy pussy lips.

"Anything for you Master Thomas!" She said as she slid from my touch, slowly letting my fingers trail past her pussy lips to her asshole. Her body shuddered as I touched it, still tender from the ass fucking I gave her a couple nights ago. I turned my attention back to Sophia.

"So, do you have files on all the women?" I asked her as I took my first drag off the cigarette.

"Yes Master, on all of them." She replied. "They are very detailed. I took the liberty, if it's okay, to read their minds to get the info I needed. Some were less than cooperative in giving information, fearing I may be a cop or INS." She added.

"That's fine. How many can be sent home versus how many wish to be sent home?" I asked. I looked at the cigarette and then to Deanna. "Darling, do we have anything stronger? A cigar or some weed? This just isn't doing it for me." I asked. She smiled and skipped into the house where the doctors had their clinic.

"There are several who wish to go home, asking when they will get to see their families again. Then there are even more that wish to stay here, knowing the opportunities that America may hold for them. There are a few more that wish to remain here, knowing somehow that the life they will have here is better than what they would return to." She said as she read from memory her notes.

"Okay. Those that want to go home, send them home, with an escort within our organization. Someone that wont let this happen to them again. Those that wish to stay here, the foreign ones, I want them secluded in a building by themselves. The others the same. I want them segregated. I will speak with each group and find out for myself what their wishes are. I'll do this tomorrow, we'll get the ones that want to go home on a plane by noon to where ever it is they call home, the second group, I'll find out what their wishes are and address them accordingly and the third group, you and I will meet with them and inform them of what life will entail if they stay here. Will give them options and opportunities that they may not have had anywhere else. Let's find out what's in their hearts and minds before we settle on a plan of action." I said. I took a sip of my whisky and let it flow over my tongue.

"Here you go Master!" Deanna said as she brought me out a choice between a cigar and a joint. I took the joint.

"Thank you my lovely!" I said as I took it from her and pulled her down for a kiss. She opened her mouth and let my tongue slide inside, licking her teeth and playing with her tongue. When our kiss broke, her eyes showed her excitement. Pupils wide and glazed over with lust, the need to be touched. I'd had her already this week, it would be a few days before I'd have her again. There were so many more women in my house that I could fuck, plus I'd like to get out there and start fucking the strange bitches, new pussy.

"Yes Master." Sophia said when Deanna finally stepped away, retreating to a comfortable position away that would give Sophia and I a little privacy.

"So, I put you in charge of my bitches, my harem. What do we have going to fill it's ranks and give me lots of pussy to fuck?" I asked her. The crude way in which I spoke was offensive to her and yet excited her at the same time.

"Nothing has been done as of yet." She said as she looked at me. I stopped puffing on the joint and looked at her. "But, I have gone through and detailed a paper, which I would like for you to look at. There are questions on it that need answered so that I may best fill you're harem with willing and able women." She said. I took another puff off the joint and turned my chair so that it was facing her.

"Come here Sophia." I said. She turned her chair towards me and stood. "No, no. On you're knees." I said, pointing at the hard stone beneath her feet. She looked at me and then to the stone before dropping to her knees.

Slowly, she crawled to me, the stone painfully cutting into the flesh on her knees. When she reached me, the pain on her face was evident as her eyes welled up with tears.

"Master?" She said as she reached me. I looked down at her.

"Sophia, when I ask for something to be done, I expect it to be done in a timely manner. I expect it to be done post haste. Do you understand me?" I asked her as she leaned down, taking some of the pressure off her knees by using her arms and hands as support.

"Yes Master." She said. I looked into her mind and saw that she didn't have a high pain threshold. I smiled.

"Now, take you're clothes off, and I'll show you what I want." I said. She looked up at me, the tears now streaming down her face.

She stripped slowly, every move shooting pain through her body. When she was naked, she looked up at me. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to my crotch.

"Take my cock out bitch!" I said to her. Still on her knees, she pulled my cock out from my pants, the simple task proving difficult with the pain increasing with every movement. "Now, suck it all the way down you're throat." I told her. She looked up at me with tears falling like a waterfall though not once did she let out a cry.

She took my cock and sucked it into her mouth until the head was hitting the back of her throat. That wasn't enough for me.

"When you suck my cock, you take it all the way in." I said as I pulled her head in, forcing more of my cock into her mouth and down her throat. She gagged and coughed around my shaft. I let her off and she immediately withdrew, falling backwards, putting more pressure on her knees trying to breath in.

"Sucking my cock is the one thing you lust after, my pleasure is your goal." I said as I pulled her back in. I forced my cock back inside her mouth and to the tighter confines of her throat. She relaxed a little, enough to let the head pop into her throat and start sliding down. Again, more gagging and coughing. I let go and she lifted off of me quickly. Her face was bright red as was her chest due to the lack of oxygen.

"MASTER!" She begged as she tried to catch her breath.

"Yes, that's what it's like. That's what I want. Bitches that know how to suck cock. I want bitches that can take cock in their pussy, ass and mouth. You think you can find that for me? You think you can find that somewhere in this nation of over fifty million people? This world of over two billion people? You think you can find that for me?" I asked, now bent over and yelling at her as she tried to breath.

"Yes Master!" She said as she clutched her throat.

"Good! Now get the fuck out of my sight and do what I instructed you to do!" I said. She started to reach for her clothes but left them there, thinking that watching her ass wiggle as she walked would calm me down. It did a little. She had such an amazing ass! Deanna stepped up to me and handed me back my joint, now re-lit and ready to puff on. I motioned for her to sit next to me.

"Yes Master?" She asked as she sat down.

"I'm sorry that you had to see that Deanna. There's just something about her that brings out the darkness in me." I said as I inhaled and held the potent smoke.

"No need to apologize Master." She said as she sat there patiently waiting for me to give her a command. I wouldn't. I actually wanted to sit there and talk with her, like normal people did.

"Tell me Deanna, what do you remember of you're last year in high school?" I asked. I was curious since she was so young.

"What exactly do you want to know Master?" She asked. I looked at her and instantly wanted to know about her girlfriends, I wanted to know if any of them were sluts, if I could get them, fuck them.

"I don't know. I'm just in a dark mood and I want to be mean, be savage. I want to, no, I feel the need to be an animal." I said as I looked at her.

"I wish I could say that I understood Master." She said honestly. I smiled.

"I wish I could explain it." I said as I looked at her through the smoke. She was a beautiful young woman. Why was she here? What was she running from? "Deanna, why don't you really want to go home? I'm sure you have friends that miss you, don't you?" I asked. She looked down at the table.

"I don't know. I didn't really have a lot of friends. The ones I did have were only my friends because my parents had money. As long as I was buying them things and taking them places, they were my friends. If I didn't want to go out and spend my money on them, they didn't have the time for me." She said as she lifted her eyes and looked into mine. I looked into her memories and saw her truth. She wasn't lying to me, and her "friends" were hot little bitches that I would love to get my hands on.

"So, why don't you go home and show them who you really are? Show them that you aren't their meal ticket? Tell them to fuck off! You don't need them!" I said as I started to feel the effects of the marijuana kicking in. There was an aura surrounding her, a golden yellow color. She smiled at me and it was so sweet.

"I don't know. Never really thought about it, I was just glad to get out of that town. Get away from my parents, family and friends." She said as she looked back to the table. I offered her a hit off the joint. She smiled and shook her head no.

"No thank you Master. It's not really for me." She said. I slid my glass of whisky to her. She smiled and picked it up, taking a small sip and making a face as if she swallowed something like sour milk. "Oh God that's nasty!" She said as she slid it back across the table.

"Its an acquired taste!" I said with a smile. "So, you wanna go upstairs and beat the hell out Mistress Juliet?" I asked her. I only asked because I saw Juliet peeking out the window, her eyes showing hate and resentment for Deanna, fear and loathing for me.

"Master?" She asked as she kinda tilted her head like a puppy would.

"You heard me! Juliet found herself on the wrong end of my temper. She took it upon herself to discipline one of my slaves. She had no right to and now she must be put in her place." I said as I took another hit off the joint.

"Master, I think you should do something like that when you have a clear mind, not while you're high!" She said with a smile. I smiled to her.

"Deanna, come here baby, sit on my lap." I said to her as I patted the top of my thighs. She got up and came to me, sitting gently on my lap as she wrapped her right arm around the back of my neck.

"Yes Master?" She said as she looked down into my eyes. I smiled up at her.

"You're a beautiful woman Deanna, how would you like to go home in style? Show all them fuckers that you're so much better than they are?" I asked her as my hand slid up her thigh, over her stomach and to her breasts. She sighed and rocked her head back for a moment before looking me in the eyes.

"That would be fun! Maybe show up in a limo or something fancy like that!" She said, actually entertaining the thought.

"Even better, a Lamborghini Diablo or something newer, something that just shouts filthy rich!" I said, her enthusiasm contagious and carrying me on a wave of good feelings. Thanks to her and the doobies. She smiled at me and bent down, placing her lips on mine. Her kiss was gentle and sincere.

"You would do that for me?" She asked. I smiled. It might have been the weed, it might have been my true feelings, but I couldn't help telling her how I felt.

"I love you. I love all of you. I would do anything for you. This, this would be fun and I haven't just had fun in quite a while." I said as I looked up into her eyes. Though I could have found out by reading her, I instead asked. "Where did you call home?" I asked. She looked down at me and smiled.

"Thank you!" She said as she kissed me, sliding her tongue between my lips. I smiled.

"For what?" I asked.

"For asking. Toledo, just outside of it." She said, looking down at me, a sparkle in her eyes.

"Good! There's an amusement park not too far away, we can go there and have some fun after we shoot down their pitiful pipe dreams of being rich! We'll show them that you are far richer than they will ever be!" I said with a smile.

"Really? I used to go there as a child, I haven't been in a long time!" She said as she remembered times long ago.

"Yeah. We'll go and have fun. You and I." I said as I looked into her eyes. I probably should take Mandy too, but we wouldn't all fit in a Lambo!

"You sure? Just you and I? Wont the others get jealous or mad?" She asked. I looked her square in the eye and smiled.

"I'm the Master! I can do what I want, when I want, with whom I want!" I said as I pulled her close to me and planted my lips on hers, sliding my tongue in her mouth. She sighed into mine between kisses, her excitement growing. "I want you." I said to her when we parted.

"I know. But you have other business to attend to." She said as she looked up at Juliet staring down at the two of us. I smiled,

"Yeah. I guess I should go up there and talk to her." I said with a wink.

"Talk? Make sure that's all you do!" She said as she looked me in the eye.

"That's it? I can't spank her or anything?" I said with a giggle.

"No. just talk to her. Promise me!" She said as she made me look into her eyes by holding my head still. I looked and saw that she was serious.

"Okay, just talking. I promise." I said to her. She smiled and gave me a gentle loving peck on the lips before scooting off my lap. I was hard and she definitely felt it before she saw it.

"You'll have to take care of that thing too. It wouldn't help for you to show her a little love while you're up there." Deanna said as she started to walk away.

"Not tonight. Not her. Someone else, just not her." I said. Deanna turned and smiled.

"Then just talk to her!" She said before sliding out of sight. Damn she was one fine piece of ass I thought as I watched her walk away. I sat there a moment longer, finishing my joint and glass of whisky. I looked up at Juliet's window, she wasn't there. She must have known I was gonna go up and see her.

I slowly got up from my chair and went inside. They were all still sitting around the table. Instantly, three of my Maidens rose. I held my hand up, telling them not to worry. I looked at Mandy and smiled. She got up out of her chair and came to me.

"We have business to attend to you and I." I said as I held her hand and walked towards the stairs.

"Master?" I heard my Maidens say. I looked back a them. There might be need for them so I nodded. The five women all stood and left the room and followed Mandy and I upstairs to Juliet's room. The door was closed as I should be, locked as well. I used my power to unlock it since Teddy had the key and he was still downstairs drooling over Andie.

When the latch turned all by itself, they all looked at me. I smiled and opened the door. When I went in, Juliet was sitting in a chair by the vanity, brushing her hair. She looked up in the mirror and saw me and Mandy flanked by my Maidens. She put her brush down and turned in her chair. With her head hung low, she got up and slowly walked towards me.

Once she reached me, she got on her knees and bowed her head. I took a step towards her and placed my hand on the top of her head. She went to reach for me but I stopped her with my mind.

"Master..." She started to say, I hushed her with a pat from my hand.

"Juliet, you know why we are here." I said as I went to the chair against the wall. She followed me, crawling on her knees.

"Master, please!" She begged. I looked away from her, averting my eyes from hers.

"Juliet, what you did, I cannot let slide. You must be punished. I made a promise I would only talk to you. That's why Mandy and the Maidens are here. They will dish out you're discipline." I said as I looked to them. They all nodded and surrounded her with Mandy coming to stand beside me. She spoke to me telepathically even though she wasn't a telepath, I had an open connection with her.

"Master, I'm not comfortable with this." She said as she looked at me, concern in her eyes. I smiled reassuringly.

"Mandy love, I made a promise. As I promised you to take care of you always, and I shall. I will keep the promises that I make." I said to her. I looked from her to Juliet who had a look of fear on her face.

"Juliet, for disobeying you're Master, you're punishment shall be twenty lashes. Five Maidens, four lashes each. You will learn that though you are my Queen, you are not above me, nor do you have right or power to dish out justice." I said as I looked at her.

"Master please!" She begged, her eyes welling up with tears as one of the Maidens grabbed her by the hair and lifted her to her feet. Juliet screamed out in pain at the hair pulling.

"Twenty lashes! Strip her!" I said as I watched from my chair. Her clothes were ripped from her body and strewn across the floor. Juliet started crying as her clothes were torn from her body. As she stood there naked and knowing what was about to happen to her, I started to get hard, my cock, growing in my pants. I pulled Mandy down and sat her on my lap.

Juliet stood there in the middle of the five Maidens sobbing, knowing her fate was destined to happen. She looked at me, with Mandy sitting on my lap and pleaded one last time.

"Master! Please I beg of you!" She said. I looked at her and then to Mandy.

"Juliet, that which you have done, cannot be undone. Those which you have offended, hold the power to forgive. I can only punish as I see fit. You beg the wrong person." I said as I looked on to her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and then to the ground as the first crack of the first whip came crashing against her back.

Juliet arched her back and threw her hands up in the air as she cried out. Mandy jumped in my lap, cringing at not only the sound of the whip, but the sound of Juliet's cries. A second and then a third crack of the whip filled the room. Juliet fell to her knees as the marks criss crossed her body.

A fourth came from the front as a red bloodied welt appeared across Juliet's midsection. She doubled over in pain as the tender flesh reddened. Slowly, she rose back to her knees and looked up at me and Mandy. Then the fifth whip lunged out, catching her across the breasts. Her eyes went wide with pain as her lungs let loose a ball of air, filling the room with a horrible scream.

Juliet fell to the floor, motionless. Mandy turned to me, tears in her eyes.

"Please, no more! I can't take this, please no more!" She said to me.

"You were the one offended. You tell them to stop." I told her gently. She looked to the Maidens.

"STOP!" She said. The Maidens turned to her and bowed, backing away from Juliet. She looked at me, and buried her head in my shoulder. "She's had enough, please no more." She cried.

"As you wish." I said. I looked to the Maidens, together, they gathered up Juliet's clothes and left the room. I helped Mandy off my lap and with her hand in mine, I went to Juliet. I knelt down and lifted her head, turning it so she could look at me.

"No more Master, please I beg you." She said through tears and sobbing breaths.

"Juliet, let this be your one and only warning. I am a loving and generous person, but I and I alone rule in this house. Mandy is the one to thank. She saved your skin." I said as I let her head go, slumping back to the floor. Mandy bent down to Juliet.

12