Telephone

Story Info
Was she just waiting for a call, or was it something else?
1k words
2.25
9.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it you keep looking at?" Harriet's boyfriend asked as he disentangled his lips from hers.

Harriet shook her head back and forth and closed her eyes. Before she could do anything more she felt the tingle of his hand as it moved to her breast. Opening her mouth slightly she let the wet warmth of his tongue press in between her lips. Her tongue connected with his, mingled with it, tasting the sugary sweetness of the soda he'd been sipping.

She then opened her eyes, moved a bit to glance over his shoulder. As her eyes focused on the shiny black plastic on the desk, her tongue went suddenly limp as he continued his probing of her mouth. Harriet felt his hand move from her breast as he grabbed her shoulders, disconnected his tongue from her mouth and asked, "What is wrong with you?"

Without moving her eyes she asked, "Does it look like it's off the hook?"

"Off the hook? What are you talking about?"

"The phone," she replied, nodding toward her desk, "does it look like it's off the hook?"

"I don't know, it looks fine to me."

"But is hasn't rung."

"Well, maybe no one is calling."

"I mean it hasn't rung since I got it," Harriet replied, pushing him as she unhooked herself from his arms. She walked over to the phone, picked up the receiver and held it to her ear.

"Well, what do you hear?"

"A dial tone."

"So everything is okay."

"But it hasn't rung," she said, slowly hanging up the phone.

"Look," he said, reaching into his pocket, "I'll call you on my cell phone and you'll hear the phone ring, will that satisfy you?"

"No, no, don't be silly," she replied. "You don't have to do that."

Reaching into his other pocket he said, "No, no, if it will help you stay focused on what we're doing I will... well, I mean," he reached over to his coat and checked the coat pocket. "I must have left my cell phone in my car."

"That's okay," she replied.

"No, I'll go out and get it."

"No, you don't have to do that..." she continued, "besides; wouldn't you rather stay in here?" With that she grabbed her blouse and pulled it over her head. As she reached behind her and unfastened her bra she watched him work his erection out of his pants. She must have seen it a dozen times before but it still amazed her how much it could grow.

Slowly walking back to him, she moved in between his open legs, placed her hands on his thighs, teasingly avoiding his throbbing erection. Leaning forward over him, she watched as he first grabbed her breasts with his hands and then moved his mouth to them. She let him lick and suck her nipples until he moved his hands to her pants and began trying to unfasten them.

Quickly grabbing his hands and moving them away, she kneeled down between his legs and moved her hands to his cock. Letting her fingers run over it, she smiled, enjoying the soft feel of his skin there. She rested her arm on his thigh and let her head nestle against his chest as her fingers ran all up and down his long shaft. As she watched a clear pool form in the tiny hole, she could see across the room. The phone remained silent.

"Kiss it, would you kiss it please," he begged her.

Figuring she'd give him a treat today, she leaned her head down and moved her lips to the head of his cock when suddenly he moaned loudly, lifted his ass up from the couch and came, spurting a stream of warm cum onto her face. The suddenness of it shocked her and she pulled her head back, letting the subsequent spurts from his cock splash onto her breasts.

Once it was over Harriet reached for a tissue, but stopped as he grabbed her chin and pulled it up so he could look at her face. "That is so sexy," he said as she felt a drop fall from her chin down onto her breast.

She smiled and then grabbed some tissue and dabbed the cum from her face and then from her breasts. As she was about to stand up and get her bra her boyfriend complained, "You never did kiss it."

Squinting her eyes and snarling her nose she quickly leaned forward and gave the head of his, now soft, cock a quick kiss. "Now put that thing away."

It wasn't long before he headed out to catch the game with his friends. Harriet, who had only slipped on her bra by then walked him to the door, gave him a quick kiss and then closed the door behind her as he headed out to his car. Looking down at her pants, she noticed a spot of cum on them so she quickly pulled them off and tossed them in her hamper.

Wearing just her bra and panties she walked to her desk, sat down and stared at the phone. Picking up the receiver she held it to her ear and listened to the dial tone. Mumbling to herself, "I still hasn't rung," she slowly moved the receiver down and began sliding them over her bra, concentrating on the two points where her nipples stretched the material.

As she moved the phone down over her stomach she could hear the loud beeping sound the phone made when you left it off the hook too long. She moved it slowly downward, down over her panties. The smooth black plastic slid easily over the crotch until the wetness soaked through the fabric of her panties and coated the receiver.

She glanced down at the glistening wetness covering the plastic as she lifted the elastic of her panties and slid the phone inside. Just as she began parting her lips with the receiver she heard the recorded voice of the woman asking her to hang up the phone. Lifting her hips and pressing against the black plastic phone she listened to the voice repeat itself as the first waves of her orgasm rang between her legs.