Tell Me

Story Info
She's forced to ask for what she wants.
1.5k words
4.05
28.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain continues to fall as I pull myself away from the tree. I struggle to find a comfortable position against the rough bark, but fail. My ankles are bound and limit my movement to small adjustments. My fingers tingle as my movements tighten the rope knotted around the branches above my head. I wonder when you're coming back...if? No, you'll be back, you wouldn't leave me here. I don't think you could do that to me. "Stay," you said. Just one simple command, and it would have done as much as the ropes and restraints have...we both know that.

The rain has become more intense and I lick my lips, remembering the look in your eyes when you brought me to the tree. Not quite knowing what was in store, but trusting you... I didn't fight until you began to raise my wrists high above me, lifting my ass off the ground. The blindfold was quickly applied and you moved away. I didn't expect to feel so alone, as your footsteps faded away and the only sound still remaining was the soft fall of the raindrops around me.

I concentrate on the wet ground beneath my now soaked panties. I bring my ankles closer and bend my knees to find a more comfortable position, but as my knees fall to the side, exposing me even further to anyone coming along the trail, I change my mind and slide my legs out in front of me again. Are you standing right there, watching my every move? I lean my head forward and freeze, attempting to isolate any sound or feeling that might tell me if you are near.

I consider pushing myself to a standing position. Perhaps I could get the rope loose from my wrists. I consider it for only an instant. My heart pounds as I come to terms with the fact that I will do what you asked. You know it and I know it.

My nipples harden, due either to the wind blowing on wet skin...or just as likely the feelings rising up inside me. I steady my breathing and concentrate on the emotions, heat spreading through my insides and across my face as I imagine your possible intentions.

My head snaps up as I heard the crunch of leaves. Footsteps come closer, and I sense movement beside me. "Is that...?" Fingers press against my lips, quieting me before I can finish my question. The rope tightens, pulling my arms taut as pain shoots down my arms. I moan, and your boot presses against my wet crotch. I struggle against the pressure, pain and excitement mixing.

You let the rope down a bit, my weight again rests on the rough ground. I exhale and lean against the tree. Your lips press against mine, warm and insistent. I respond, letting you know I have been waiting. Your hand is rough against my wet skin, moving along my stomach and across my chest, pulling one breast free of the wet fabric.

I moan and you step back, your fingers still pressing and kneading my nipple. You are silent, but I hear your breathing, and it sounds loud in the quiet of the forest. I struggle against the rope. Unable to see your face, I try to imagine your expression, your reactions. I wish I could see you watching my every move.

Your hands move away and there is nothing for what seems like forever, perhaps only minutes. Time drags, and discomfort overtakes me. I try to keep the tears back as I imagine the last time I was with you. I focus on that...imagining your hand running along my body, pressing against me, holding me as you entered me from behind. I roll my hips and squeeze my legs together tightly, the only way I can give myself any relief...

Suddenly I am shocked out of my fantasy by the stinging reality of the whip against my side. The rope tightens, and I struggle to stand as it pulls me upward. I fight against the pain, yelling out. You have never hit me that hard, never without me knowing it was coming. My head rings as I struggle to find you in the shadows behind the blindfold, trying to ready myself for the next hit.

"Stop."

I freeze at your command. "Please, not so hard," I beg. Realizing as soon as I utter the words that I've made a grave error.

Over and over the whip sings through the air, catching my side and my breasts, my thighs as I do my best to hold still and stand strong against it. My arms ache, my back scrapes against the tree. I try so hard, knowing what you expect, but unable to catch my balance and my breath.

Just as quickly as it started, the punishment ends. I sob and gasp, resting my cheek against the tree. Suddenly I feel the rope loosen. My hands drop toward my head, and your hands push me to the ground, spinning me around so my ass is toward you. My panties are pulled aside, and you slide something smooth and cool inside me. You slip my panties over the end, and your fingers press against the base. A buzzing begins within me, and I moan, lowering my head to the wet ground.

I imagine your eyes on me, my wetness open to your view, the vibrator humming deep inside me. I try to steady myself, pretend that this doesn't both humiliate and heat me from within.

You kneel behind me, and I feel your hands press against my hips as you move me back towards you. Your hands move back along my ass and pull my cheeks apart. You pause. I shake under your hands. The mix of anticipation and fear does more for me than even the vibrator buzzing away inside of me. Your warm hands seem to burn into my skin as I push back against you. I feel your hardness pressing against me, and bite my lip as I try to hold back the building pressure I can't ignore. You laugh and move away from me. I feel your hands on the back of my head, pulling off the blindfold. "I want you to look at me," you say as you toss it aside.

I blink at the sudden bright light, and your hands begin to run up my inner thighs, wet with a mixture of rain and my own juices. You untie my ankles, and spread my legs apart, twisting my head around roughly to look me in the eyes. I am surprised at the darkness in your eyes, but even more enthralled at that moment.

You push your jeans and underwear down to your knees, and I see your cock hard and thick. You guide it toward me, pressing just the head into me, then pulling away. My gasp lets you know just how I feel about that, and you laugh quietly. You rub it against me, teasing me, knowing how much I need and want you in me. You look me in the eyes. "Ask me for it," you say. I cringe, knowing that you won't be satisfied until I am completely humiliated.

"Please...you know what I want. You want it too!" I beg. You pull away and look at me coldly. I pause..."I want you to fuck me." I say quickly.

"Not good enough, dear." You begin to reach for your pants. I move quickly to grab at you, but the ropes jerk my wrists back at the last minute. "Say what you really mean, prove it to me!".

I gulp and close my eyes, hiding my face. I mumble, and you pull me back against you. You run your fingers up me, brushing my clit and wetting your fingers with my own juices, reaching to press them into my mouth. I suck the taste of me off your fingers.

I gather my courage, and I ask, "Please, I need you to fuck me. Hard. I want you to spread my legs and push your cock into me..." I trail off, not knowing how much more direct I can be. You laugh. "Good enough for now. You're right, I do want it as much as you do. Smart girl."

"Watch me," you say, and you guide your cock into me, pushing deep into me, taking my breath away on your first stroke. You begin to move in me, slowly at first, gradually picking up speed. You hold me firmly in your hands as you pick up speed and your movements become rougher and you bend over me, one hand grasping my hair as you shudder and come deep inside me.

You catch your breath and take my chin in your hand, looking straight in my eyes. "You can have anything you want next time, so long as you can ask me for it," you say. I say nothing, collapsing to my stomach on the rough ground.