Tell Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Sarah..."

"And you make me move on you, you hold my hips, and you spread my legs, and you make me kneel over you, and you, you, you, pull me down onto your cock, and it's hard, and it's all the way up inside of me, and I can feel it touching me all the way deep inside of me, and you pull me down onto your cock, over, and over, and you punch it up into me with your hips, and you make me come, and you watch my face, and you move me, and you hold my breasts..."

"Yes..."

"And you hold my breasts and you pull my nipples, you tug on my nipples, and they get so hard and sore, and you hold them while you fuck me, and you push your cock up into me..."

"Sarah..."

"You push your cock up into me hard, and you hold me still and I feel you coming. I feel you coming inside of me. I feel your cock swell and jerk and pump and shoot, and I feel you coming and you make me come too."

Sarah doesn't even really know what she's saying anymore, she's moving her hips back hard into my hand, and her pussy is so wet I feel it in my palm, and on my wrist, and I lick her back, and bite her shoulder and fuck her with my fingers and she moves under me, and I feel like my heart is one quick hammering beat.

"You kiss me baby. You kiss me until I'm drunk. You kiss me until I'm lost. You kiss my until I'm you, and you're me, and you kiss me until my skin is hot and tight and my legs shake, you kiss me until, until...."

I kiss her. I wrap her hair in my hand, and twist her head towards me, and put my mouth on her mouth, and it's not fierce or rough, it's a slow hot meld, and I put my tongue in her mouth and she sucks my tongue and I bite her upper lip, but gently, and she smiles at me, and smile at her, and slide my thumb, slick with the juices leaking from her pussy, into her ass, and her eyes close, and she gives a long, low moan, and holds very still, and I feel her pussy flutter, and I feel her tummy cramp a little, and I roll her clit with my fingers, and I let go of her hair, and her body is trembling, and I know she's close to coming, I see her pulse in her throat, and I kiss her neck, and stroke her clit, and she gasps again, and gives a pretty little sigh and shudder.

"Make me come, baby."

"Sarah..."

"Make me come, Jim, make me baby, just make me. Just do it, just make me, make me come now, love, please, just please..."

I slip my fingers out of her body, and she moans, and lifts herself up to try to keep them inside of her, and I lean forward on my hands, and go into her, my cock goes into her, in one softhotslide long stroke. She's so wet, and my cock is so wet, that I slip all the way into her at once, and for a moment she can't breathe, and I can't breathe, and the connection is so intense, and I'm sweetly destroyed.

Sarah whimpers a little, and I pull back, and thrust forward again, harder, and I feel the head of my cock pressing all along the front of her pussy, deep, and I stroke there, and Sarah presses back into me, and I grip her hip in one hand, and drive down again, and again, and Sarah is making little sounds, and her mouth is wet and open, and she pushes back, hard, and freezes, and I push into her deeply, pulling her hip to me, grinding, pressing, and she gives a little sob, and gooseflesh breaks out all over her back and shoulders, and I feel her body gather, and her breathing become ragged, and

(time)

(stops)

For a moment, and Sarah grips my wrists with her hands, and her body jerks and her smooth little pussy clenches down on my cock, and she's coming, and crying a little, and moving under me, spasms wracking her for an endless moment, and I can feel a little slick of sweat where our bodies slide together, and Sarah reaches a hand up and I put my cheek on her palm as she quiets, still giving little jumps when I move a little.

My arms are trembling, and I roll off of her and she turns to me, and finds my cock with her hand, and raises up, and straddles my hips, and fits my cock to her slick little pussy, and slides down onto me, and she gives a slow blink as she sinks down, and she moves her hips, and I can feel her hard little nipples brushing my chest, and she licks my neck and I can smell her hair and she smiles at me, and a little curl of dark hair is pasted to her temple, and she kisses me and puts her hands on my face, and watches my face, and I don't even have to move, and she moves on me, slow tight hot wet slick grip soft and her eyes are open and on mine, and I don't have to say it and she puts her mouth on my mouth as I start to come, and she pulls it from me, she takes it all away, and I feel my nerves gather to an unbearable pitch, and overload, and I spill over, and it seems too much, too much, far too much, and I'm breathing into her, and she never stops, and she watches me, and holds my face in her palms, and her hair spills over my face, and I feel something on my cheeks that might be tears, and they might be hers or maybe mine.

12