Tell Me

Story Info
They masturbate together as his erotic tale unfolds.
1.7k words
4.56
45.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vqfarrold
vqfarrold
9 Followers

This is a sequel to 'Marion'. The reader will need to have read that story in order to make sense of the opening paragraphs of this one.

*****

"You knew, didn't you."

Paul had driven off ahead of us and we were alone now, jolting slowly along the ruts of the bush track, the sun creeping low behind the trees.

"Knew what?"

She ignored my disingenuous reply. "Tell me," she demanded.

"What can I tell you? You saw it for yourself."

"I only caught a glimpse."

It wasn't true. Although she had been in extremis, although she knew it would bring her to the point, she hadn't been able to stop herself staring at it.

"How did you know about it? When did you see it? Tell me everything. I want to know everything."

"We'd had a game of squash and we were in the locker room, getting undressed to shower. I had my back to him, but he said something to me and I turned around and saw it. Talk about being hung like a horse. I've never seen anything like it. It was hanging half-way down his thighs."

"It made you hot, didn't it. The sight of it got you stiff."

Actually she was making me hot, already making small rubbing movements with her crotch against the smooth leather of the bench seat. She was oblivious now to the scrape of the twigs against the side of the jeep as we crept slowly through the bush. What she had in her mind's eye was the memory of what she had seen on the beach.

"I had to turn away. I was surprised at my reaction. I felt myself starting to go stiff. My cock was lengthening and standing out. Fortunately there was no-one else around to see it."

"What happened then? He went into the showers didn't he, with that big animal cock of his dangling out in front of him, slapping against his thighs as he walked. Look at you, you dirty swine. You're playing with yourself just thinking about it."

She was right. I had taken one hand from the wheel and moved it to my lap, touching my cock through my shorts. But it was to her I was responding, the low urgency of her voice, the sharp, lustful smell of her filling the cab. I looked across to see her eyes meeting mine, the full lips drawn back in a half smile, half snarl from her strong white teeth. I returned my eyes to the track in front.

"I couldn't get the thought of it out of my mind. I had to hold my towel in front of me to hide my erection from him when I walked into the showers. I went into the stall opposite his. I hung my towel over the divider and turned on the taps but the play of water on my prick only made things worse."

"You had to look at it again, didn't you. You had to look at that big cock of his again."

She was rubbing herself against the leather in earnest now. She lifted her top up, exposing her full breasts. She cupped them with her hands, and squeezed them gently as she rubbed, her hips moving backward and forward on the seat.

"Yes, I couldn't help but look again. I looked over my shoulder at him. He'd soaped up that hairy body of his and it was covered in suds. He was soaping up his crotch, doing his balls with one hand and his cock with the other."

"Tell me what it looked like. Tell me. Was it stiff?"

"It was long and glistening with the soapy water. He'd peeled the foreskin back and the glans was big and purple and round like a big ripe plum. His prick was tumescent and standing proud of his thighs but not fully hard. I don't know how you could get enough blood into that thing to make it fully hard. He was sliding his fist slowly up and down the length of it but not like he was wanking, more like he was just revelling in its length and thickness."

"You started frigging your cock watching him, didn't you. The way you want to frig it right now."

And it was true. The urgency in her voice had made me fully erect now and my prick was painfully constrained inside my shorts. I affirmed her assertion by pulling open the leg and releasing it. It sprang up, precum already leaking out the tip.

She turned toward me and lifted one foot onto the seat, parting her knees and planting the sole on my thigh. The movement opened the leg of her shorts and revealed the crotch of her panties, already wet with her juices, her dark curly hair clearly visible underneath. She pulled the crotch aside to expose her sex, the swollen, hairy lips parting like the rusk of a moist, pink, sticky fruit. Gently she began to palpate her bud, her other hand still squeezing her breast.

"Show me, show me how you frigged your prick while you watched him."

I moved to stop the car but "Drive on," she commanded, and I obeyed, holding the wheel with one hand while I stroked my cock with the other, smearing it first with my pre-cum then half-turning to give her a good look as my fist slid up and down it. She stared and I could hear her shallow breathing, her mouth half-open, the pink point of her tongue flicking her lips.

"I soaped my cock and stroked it like this. I was so aroused looking at his big prick, at him handling it. I was absolutely rigid. My balls were pulled up so tight they were painful. The skin of my cock was so tight I thought it was going to burst, like a sausage skin. I knew I was going to make myself come, but I just couldn't help myself."

"You wanted him to see your stiff cock, didn't you. You wanted him to see how hard he'd made you. You wanted him to see that he'd made you so hot you were wanking yourself."

"Yes, I wanted him to see me wanking my stiff cock. I could tell by the way he was lovingly handling his that he worshipped it and I had a feeling that he liked others to worship it too. I turned side on so that he could see that I was wanking myself and I looked straight at him. He just smiled at me and said it usually had that effect when people saw it, women and men both."

"You wanted more than that, didn't you. You wanted to feel that big horse-cock of his up against your ass."

She leant back against the passenger door and slid her ass along the seat toward me. Her knees spread even wider apart, gaping her cunt and exposing her ass-hole to me. Still fingering her clit with one hand, she took saliva from her mouth with the other and passed it under her leg, lubricating her little puckered mouth from behind.

"He stepped out of the shower and moved toward me. His cock was huge, swinging from side to side. He looked like a stallion about to mount a mare. I was tense and incredibly excited at the same time – more aroused than I have ever been. I kept on wanking myself as he moved toward me.

"He came into my stall and turned me around with my back to him and grabbed me by the hips and pulled me against him. I could feel his big cock pressed between his belly and my back. He rubbed it up and down between my ass-cheeks. I could feel it moving against my ass-hole. It was incredibly erotic. Then he came, so quickly it surprised me. He didn't make much noise, just grunted and I felt the jet of his sperm, warm and wet and sticky, spurting up my back then slowly running down."

"Then he made you come, didn't he. That stiff red dick of yours was aching to come, wasn't it, like it is now."

Her ass had opened and she had her finger inside, probing herself from behind while two fingers of her other hand working in her cunt from in front, the palm pressed firmly against her hairy mons. I had no choice but to bring the jeep to a halt now.

"Tell me how he made you come."

Her voice was husky with lust. Her eyes were glazed, her features swollen with lust. I was giddy with the scent of her, almost crying with the need to come.

"He reached around with one hand and squeezed my balls while I wanked myself. Then I felt his finger touch my ass. It was wet and slippery. At first I tensed but then I relaxed and he slid it in easily until it touched my prostate. Oh God!"

Oh God, I knew I was going to come now, and so was she. She whimpered and planted her feet, one on the floor of the cab and the other on my thigh and arched her back, lifting her hips off the seat and thrusting her crotch toward my face, her fingers working frantically in both holes. "Do it," she shouted. "Come. You filthy beast. Show me how he made you come." I bellowed as spurt after searing spurt jetted out of me, and she responded with shrill animal cries as she fingered herself to a climax. My heart was pounding in my chest and my ears were shrill with noise as the hordes of parrots, perched high in the trees, shrieked in mimicry.

We sank back into our seats and sat for some time, breathing heavily, lost in our separate thoughts. Slowly, the cacophony outside faded. The dusk was turning to darkness. Finally she stirred, and smirked at me. "I always knew you had a gay streak."

I didn't seek to disabuse her. In fact, I'd made it all up, responding to her cues. After my initial surprise, I hadn't given Paul a second look. We were just two ordinary guys – well, one of us not quite so ordinary - having a shower after a game of squash. But, for a while, for a brief, ecstatic while, I'd done what only the gods can do. I had made the imagined become real for both of us.

I twisted the key in the ignition and the engine sparked into life. The lights carved a tunnel through the darkness and I crunched the jeep into gear and headed into it.

vqfarrold
vqfarrold
9 Followers