Tell Me About It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seeape
seeape
213 Followers

My cock was super-hard and I wanted to climax, but I also wanted this to last and last and last...

He stroked my cock using first one finger and than another and than another in a modified form of Pet the Dog. I closed my eyes and sighed, relishing the warm feeling spreading outward from my cock and balls.

He lifted my cock and wrapped his oily fingers around and stroked. My cock spasmed and my eyes flew open. I watched his hands as he started at the top of my cock with first one hand and than the next.

He was stroking my prick continuously using only his hands.

I moaned and started to fuck his hands. We had started slowly at first, but the pace was starting to pick up. I was controlling it now.

John was following my lead, my need readily apparent as I fucked his fists. He moved them, wrapped around my prick, up and down in time to my thrusting hips.

I cried out, feeling the cum starting. Release wasn't far. I fucked his hands and added mine, closing them around his hands, squeezing and jacking my cock.

With a final lunge I thrust hard and screamed.

A jet of cum shot straight up and landed on my chest with a loud splat. It was followed by another jet of cum, which splattered on our hands and arms. Together we fist-fucked my spurting cock, causing cum to splatter all over the sofa, the carpet and us. What a mess we would have to cleanup later. Neither one of us cared as we continued to stroke my spurting cock. My cum was coming less and less until it was oozing from the tip, spreading onto the clenched fists.

I slowly lowered my hips, my fist-enclosed softening cock spurting one last time.

"Fuck man. What a mess."

"It cleans up."

"Now what?"

"We talk."

"And than?"

"We do it again."

And we did. All of that and more, that night and in the nights that followed. He also found he was quite wrong. He learned he loved to suck cock and swallow cum.

seeape
seeape
213 Followers
12