Tell Me I Can Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,354 Followers

"I didn't think..., I mean I never expected..., I..." She stopped, shaking her head, her expression rueful.

"You mean you didn't expect me to kiss you while you still tasted of me?"

"Yeah, I guess that's what I meant."

"You've just given me a very intimate kiss, so why shouldn't I kiss you? If I expect you to eat me, then if I kiss you I should expect to taste myself, shouldn't I?"

She smiled warmly. "I guess so." She stretched like a cat, then snuggled in against me, kissing my throat. "I like being here with you, Jim," she murmured.

"I like having you here." What man wouldn't? A beautiful, naked woman lying beside him?

"No girlfriend?" Was that anxiety in her tone?

"Only you," I said, realising that I meant it. Wanted it.

"I like that," she said simply.

"Good," I said, beginning to lightly stroke her breasts.

"I like that, too," she murmured. She giggled suddenly. "Remember, back then, I mean before...."

"Before I went bang and you took off like a sprinter? Before then?"

"Yes, when you used to play with my breasts."

"Which I could only admire by touch, because we always seemed to be somewhere dark."

"Yes, then. I always liked your touch, because you were always gentle. I like it so much more now, where I can see that you like what you can see.

"And see so much more of you," I murmured, running my hand lightly over her breast, across her belly, down across her softly sprung bush and over her upper thigh, which was as far as I could reach with her pillowed on my other arm.

Alison laughed. "Yes, that too. Jim?"

"Yup?"

"Youdo like what you see?"

"Very, very much," I said simply. You have no idea how much.

She reached up and kissed my neck again. "Good."

I bent and kissed her lightly, then eased my arm out from under her, letting her head fall gently back on the pillows. She looked at me enquiringly and smiled when she realised what I was about to do.

"Oh, yes," she whispered.

I bent and kissed her breasts, licking at the nipples and then letting my teeth close gently on each nub. Alison shivered as I blew lightly on her wet nipples, then let my tongue trace a lazy zigzag to her navel. I licked around it then made a darting jab with my pointed tongue. She giggled, then moaned as I licked further down and tugged at her soft red curls with my lips.

She jumped. "Ow!"

"Sorry!" I murmured.

"Go careful, buster," she said, ruffling my hair.

I wriggled down the bed until my shoulders were level with her knees, then eased myself over her as she spread her legs to give me room. She flushed as she realised what she was doing, giving a lover access to her most private parts in that most intimate of invitations. I smiled and blew her a kiss.

Her outer lips were flushed and puffy, spreading slightly to reveal the deep coral within, glistening with her excitement. She had shaved the hair from her labia so that the whole area was naked, ready for my tongue. I could feel the heat coming from her and I bent closer and breathed deeply of her musk, her scent stimulating me, my prick already well on its way back to full erection.

I teased her. I licked and kissed her knees, the inside of her thighs, her lower belly, but not her sex. She was wet, ready, but I kept away until suddenly I extended my tongue and swept all of the way up her slit, from the tight pucker of her anus to the nub of her clitoris, just beginning to peep from its sheath. She gasped tightly and her belly rippled. Her fingers were tight in my hair now, holding me as I began to make my oral worship of her sex.

I licked and kissed her outer lips, letting my tongue run up the outside, and back down the middle, kissing and flicking lightly with my tongue. I let my tongue trail very lightly over her clitoris, knowing how sensitive this little organ could be from my time with Catherine, then resumed my loving attack on her pussy.

Alison was breathing in little gasps by now, muttering incoherent little cries in which I could only make out "yes" and her stomach was beginning to tremble.

"I'm close, oh, I'm so close!" she gasped. "Make me come, Jim, please. Make me come!"

I guessed she must be very close now and I let my tongue sweep over her clitoris then sucked it into my mouth and let her feel my teeth. She gasped, then screamed tightly as her thighs clamped on my ears and her fingers grabbed convulsively at my hair. I could feel the contractions in her pussy grabbing at my tongue and I pointed it and pushed it into her as far as I could, my hands under her thighs, the muscles in her legs tensing and flexing as she came.

Gradually, she stilled, until there were only random flutterings of her belly. Her vice grip of my ears and hair loosened and she jumped as I made a last sweep up her slit with my tongue, a slit awash with the hot, salty-sweet tang of her juices. She tugged gently at me, to draw me up into a kiss, a kiss of passion and promise, heedless of her juices on my mouth and chin, her tongue lapping at me, tasting herself. She broke the kiss and looked at me, unshed tears glistening in her eyes.

"Thank you, Jim," she whispered.

I slipped my arm under her and kissed her again, softly, lovingly. Her hand stroked my cheek and played with my ear, then tightened around my neck as the kiss grew in intensity, our tongues wrestling, our feelings for each other showing now, open, acknowledged, welcome.

I broke the kiss gently, then moved to let her feel my erection against her thigh. She giggled.

"I need to get a rubber, sweetheart," I murmured.

She shook her head. "No, I'm on the pill." She smiled. "I never told you, that night we broke up. That night I made such a goddamned fool of myself."

"No." I shook my head in denial.

"Yes," she said firmly. "A fool. I never told you, but that very day I had just started on the pill. I was going to wait until I was safe and then let you know, so that we could, you know, fuck." She smiled. "I'm still on the pill. I'm safe now, we're both naked, you have a wonderful erection pressing against my leg, and I want to fuck, now, with you. It's only eleven months later than I planned to do it!" she finished with a laugh. She lay smiling at me, rosy and dishevelled, then frowned theatrically.

"What is it?"

"Technically, I'm not a virgin, because my cherry is gone." She grinned. "I don't know whether it was the carrot or the zucchini, but I'm safe. They were both wearing condoms!"

I laughed, then moved so that my prick was pointed at her pussy. "Are you ready, sweetheart?"

"God, yes! Get that lovely thing in me and let's fuck!"

I pressed forwards, into her pussy. Her hot, tight pussy. I eased in then pulled back to spread her juices, then pushed forwards again, gently, easily. Gradually, I worked my way in to her until suddenly my balls were slapping against her ass and she was gasping in time with my thrusts.

"Oh, yes!" she whispered hoarsely, "yes!"

I let myself settle to a slow, leisurely fuck, buried in the welcoming warmth and wetness of Alison's pussy.

She sighed a long, deep sigh of contentment. "Oh, Jim, that feels so good! Abso-fucking-lutely marvellous!"

"You have a wonderfully snug pussy, sweetheart. It feels great. Much nicer without a rubber."

"Oh, yes!"

Despite having come so recently, I was feeling the stirrings deep within me and began to lengthen my stroke. Alison looked startled, then pleased, as she felt me deeper within her. She smiled at me in happy contentment and squeezed me with her pussy muscles.

I grinned. "Much more of that and you'll make me come."

She grinned back and squeezed me again. "Come for me, Jim. Come in my pussy, fill me, fill me full."

I smiled and quickened my stroke, gradually speeding up until I was thrusting bodily into her, almost moving her. Her thighs were clamped around me now, her heels in my back, her fingers clutching me to her.

"Fuck me, Jim," she whispered. "Fuck me. Fill me, fill me full."

I was almost there, those welcome stirrings deep within me prompting the slow rise of my lava until the volcano of my prick could erupt within Alison's honeyed depths. Closer I came, closer, closer, until....

"I'm going to come, Alison," I gasped, "I'm coming, coming now, sweetheart, I'm coming!

"Yes!" she cried, "Yes, yes, yes!"

And I came, burying myself to my root in Alison's pussy, my prick jerking in reflex as my seed pulsed into Alison's hot pussy.

As I came down from my sexual high I became aware of Alison's hand between us, stimulating herself, until suddenly she gasped and her belly rippled as she came, the shock waves transmitting themselves to my prick. Gradually, we stilled, our hoarse breathing slowly calming and softening. Softening too was my prick and I eased myself from Alison's soaking tunnel, collapsing to my back beside her.

She leaned across and kissed me, softly but thoroughly. "Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you so very, very much."

"Thank you," I murmured. I sat up. Alison sat up too and looked at me curiously. I kissed her.

"Back in a moment," I said. I went to my little guest bathroom and wetted a hand cloth in warm water. I grabbed soap and towel, too, and went back to the bed. Alison smiled when she saw what I had brought and spread her legs so that I could bathe and dry her sex. She held her hand out when I'd finished.

"My turn." Her concentration as she washed my prick and balls and lower belly was unwavering, her tongue peeping from the corner of her mouth. Too soon we were finished. I glanced at my watch. Almost one in the morning.

"Use my toothbrush, Alison, and we'll get some sleep."

She smiled. "Okay."

Soon we were cozied up together in my bed. Luckily my landlord believes in beds as big as the room will take and I had a double for our comfort. I kissed Alison gently.

"Goodnight, sweetheart. Thank you again."

"Thank you, Jim, so very much." She smiled in languorous contentment. "The pleasure was at least half mine."

I laughed as she spooned backwards into me. I switched off the bedside lamp and put my arm around her. Immediately, she took my hand and put it to her breast. I kissed her neck and we settled ourselves for sleep.

Something woke me. I was startled for a moment until I remembered. Alison, lovely Alison. She wasn't next to me but I could feel her warmth near my prick. I glanced at the bedside clock. Almost five. The sky was lightening and I could see her slender shape kneeling beside me.

"Good morning, sweetheart," I murmured. "Awake a little early, aren't you?"

"Mmm, yes. I couldn't sleep properly. I never slept with anyone before. You're sohot!" She chuckled. "I thought I'd come and have a closer look at our mutual friend while he's asleep."

My prick twitched.

"Aah," she said. "He's waking up. Good. I still owe him." She reached out gently and took my mostly limp prick in her hand. It had been completely limp until she said 'owe' and I remembered the missing hand-job. I settled comfortably and prepared to enjoy myself.

Alison squeezed my prick lightly, then ran her thumb up and over the crown. She made an 'O' of thumb and forefinger and slid it lightly down and over the head, then back again, then again. My prick, acting independently, was now taking a definite interest in what was going on and was stiffening noticeably.

"Ooh," said Alison, "I think he likes me!"

She squeezed me gently and slid her hand up and down. Her hand caught and I winced.

"Jim! I'm sorry!" she gasped.

"I think we need some lubrication."

"What do you usually use?"

"I gen - what do you mean, 'usually'?"

"Boys jack off, don't they? You're not pretending you don't, are you?"

"I guess not. I usually just spit in my hand and use that."

"Yeuk! Gross. Never mind, I have plenty lubrication going spare." She reached down between her legs and put two fingers into her pussy, then rubbed her natural lubrication onto my pole. Another couple of dips and she put her hand around me again and slid it up and down. "There," she declared. "That will do nicely." She looked up at me brightly and giggled. "It was going to waste."

I laughed. "You always did hate waste."

"Mmm," she said, beginning a slow, easy stroke on my prick, now almost at its full extension. A few moments later she stopped and looked at me.

"Hey," I said, "I was starting to enjoy that!"

"So was I, but it's drying up too quickly. Anyhow, there's something else we mustn't waste."

"Huh?"

Alison grinned. She came up onto her knees, swung her leg across so that she was straddling mine and shuffled forward. "Waste," she said. She took hold of my aching prick and squeezed gently. "As in, I am not going to wastethis, James Bartlett. It's far too pretty and hard to just stroke and rub when we could both be enjoying it, don't you think?" As she spoke she gently inserted my pole into her pussy, soaking now, and lowered herself slowly - oh, so slowly - down the full aching length of me until her ass was resting on my thighs.

"There," she said. "Isn't that better?"

"Oh, yes!"

"I knew you'd agree," she said as she began to lift herself, until my prick almost left her, then sinking again until she bottomed out. She groaned. "You feel so good inside me."

"You feel pretty damned good to me, too."

And she did. That scalding slither of hot, wet, woman on my prick, sensuous, beginning to move freely as her juices flowed. I love to feel my prick in a woman's pussy, the sharing of the intimacy of our mutual enjoyment so stimulating to me, that and the heat and the scent. Ah, the scent, that unmistakable odour of sexually ready, willing, super-heated woman.

Alison was moving faster now, lifting herself up and almost off me, then plunging down again almost to my balls. Then again. And again.

I lifted my hands to her beasts, cupping them, delighting in the smooth texture of her skin. I wanted us to come together and I knew it wasn't going to be long before I was ready, so I turned my hand and slid it between us, a finger on each side of my prick as it pushed into her, sliding along the slick wetness of her labia as she rode my prick. I let my fingers rub gently up alongside Alison's clitoris, but didn't touch it directly, for I knew how sensitive it could be.

She moaned as she felt my hand and bent quickly to kiss me, never missing a beat. "That's so nice, Jim," she whispered, "Are you close, my love?"

"Soon," I murmured, "soon."

"Oh, yes! Keep stroking me like that, and you're going to make me come pretty soon, too!"

I kept up the light touch as she pistoned her pussy on my prick. Her breath was shortening and she was almost panting, her breathing synchronising itself with her movements. There was a fine dew of sweat on her face as she moved and I knew it couldn't be long so I let the fingers alongside her clitoris move together slightly, so that I caressed her nubbin as she moved. She gasped on a particularly hard down stroke.

"Aah! God, yes! That's it! Oh, Jim, I'm going to come, I'm going to come!"

I was so close now myself, and I began to thrust harder into her as she came down, burying my prick in her pussy. I could feel my nuts starting to tighten, that unmistakable tingling that told me I was close. Alison gasped, muttered incoherently then went suddenly stiff, before screaming through clenched teeth and banging herself down on me, once, twice, thr...

That was it. She came, her pussy clamping down on me as her belly surged with her climax. The pulses she was transmitting were pushing me over the top and I grabbed her hips and thrust. In a half-dozen strokes, I came, my seed pulsing into her throbbing pussy, crying out wordlessly as my climax carried me over, into blackness.

I think I was actually unconscious for a split second, for I came to myself with Alison collapsed across me, breathing heavily, her face flushed, sweat standing on her temples. I was in little better shape myself, panting as my prick pulsed slowly to a standstill. There was no movement for a moment or two except our chests as we fought to renew our oxygen, until Alison pushed herself upright, face flushed, breasts moving beautifully as she breathed.

"Wow!" she said.

"Is that all you can say? Wow?" I was laughing.

"It's enough. It certainly conveys my feelings." She bent and kissed me lightly, smiling ruefully. "If I hadn't been so stupid and childish we could have been doing this almost a year ago."

I smiled up at her. "We can have fun making up for lost time, sweetheart. I think we're both better for being a little more mature."

"Mmm. And we don't have to watch out for parents! What time is it?"

Surprised, I looked at my watch. "Almost six. Why?"

Alison grinned. "Let's have a shower - you can wash meall over," she said with a suggestive wiggle of her eyebrows, " - pack a picnic, breakfast and lunch both, and go out somewhere in the mountains for the day." She grinned. "If we can find somewhere quiet we might even manage some outdoor sex."

I laughed, a vast contentment filling me. "You're on! And youstill owe me a hand-job!"

* * * * *

For those of you who have read this far, thanks for staying and I hope you enjoyed my little tale. I welcome comment and feedback, either to the address in my profile or via the anonymous feedback facility. Don't forget your own e-mail address if you ask any questions or need a response. As the only payment I get for this effort is your appreciation, please vote too. It's only a click of the mouse!

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,354 Followers
12