Tell Me You Love Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,696 Followers

I could feel Bobby's cock tensing inside my body. "Don't stop now, baby," I goaded him. "I'm not done yet."

"Baby, you're too hot."

"Yeah? Not hot enough to wait for, though?"

He groaned. "It was a mistake, baby. I love you."

"You love me?" I don't know if I was surprised. I didn't know a lot of things just then. I did know he would cum before I did, and there wouldn't be a followup. "Does it feel good to love me?" I asked. I gripped the back of his neck and began to work my hips furiously into his own. "Does that feel sweet, baby? Feel like you own it?"

"Ahn," my boyfriend groaned. "Baby- baby, I'm gonna cum."

"I bet you are," I said. "You didn't even ask about a condom."

"It'll be okay," he said. "I'm gonna cum. Don't stop."

I laughed. I dug my nails again into his shoulders and rolled my hips faster, faster. "That's it, Bobby," I said. "Don't worry about me. I'll be okay. Come on, baby, cum for me. Why not?"

And he did. Bobby's ejaculate creamed out of him, out of that big lovely cock of his, into my naked pussy, unprotected. It was a thrilling little feeling, suddenly wet and hot, almost enough to get me off.

But it wasn't. And I'd used him up.

I lifted myself off Bobby, watching as his slick penis dragged out from between my legs, not without a small bit of longing but with much more resentment to quash it down. I stepped gracefully over to my shorts and pulled them back up. Then my shirt. Bobby was too shell-shocked to notice, so I snapped my fingers.

He looked ridiculous, head back on the couch and his pants and boxers hung across his knees. His dick made a smeared mess of his t-shirt. But I couldn't really blame him for that. He jerked to face me when I snapped.

"Get up and go," I said.

"What?"

I strode to the front door and opened it with a crack. The cool Illinois air was happy to blow in and say hi. Bobby was frantically pulling up his pants to avoid it.

"What the fuck?" he said eloquently.

"That's it," I said. "Get up and go."

Still stuffing himself into his boxers, he rounded the couch. "What's going on?" he said.

"Well," I said, "I have to take my Plan B, and you have to go back to Michigan. And after that I don't know what's going on. I guess you're going to be a businessman and I'll be, I'm not sure." It was good, I reflected, that Tom had left me two fifties, though I wasn't proud of the fact that I'd have to take another pill so soon.

"Are you breaking up with me?"

I smiled sadly. We had had some great times over the years. It wasn't fair to end it this way. "Yes," I said.

"What-" he sputtered. He pointed back to the couch. "What the fuck was that all about?"

"That was a goodbye present," I said. "For you," I clarified. "Not so much for me."

"Katie, I don't understand what's gotten into you."

"Whatever it was it wasn't in there for very long. Get out," I told him. And he did.

When I was sure he'd gone I wondered if I would cry. I sat at the kitchen table for a long time, wondering that, his semen slowly leaking into my shorts. That's as wet as I got that day, if you don't count the shower.

* * *

In April I was no surer of what I was going to do, or supposed to be, than I'd been in June. It was almost a year, I suddenly realized one day at the gym, that this had all started. I actually stopped mid-stride on the elliptical machine and, beside me, Allison cocked her head. "What's wrong?" she said.

What was wrong?

It was an unseasonably hot day. After we were done with the gym, we were both streaming with sweat. "Ugh," said Allison. "I hate it when there's so many people in here. I can barely breathe. Do you want to take a shower before we go?"

"Yes," I said automatically. Unbidden, the vision of Tom licking my body, like a cat, shimmered up in my exhausted brain. Every inch of me, every salty extremity. I tried to fight it, but the sense memory was strong. As I was stripping in the locker room I distinctly felt Tom's fingers open my legs and his mouth begin its trail of kisses behind my wet knees, spreading my skin, rolling his way up my ass and burying his nose in my crack. I stumbled and Allison had to catch me.

Her hand on my breast sent tingles up and down my legs and arms. She giggled. "Oops!" We smiled at each other as we hung up our towels and stepped into the warm spray. We found a place away from the other girls and set down our lotion and shampoo. "Can I tell you something?" she said.

"Mm?" I wet my hair under the shower head.

"Your breasts feel different."

I laughed. "I know, I know."

"Oh yeah?"

"I've been..." I gazed off into the mist. The other women, ranging in age from college students to much older, were busy soaping themselves. I shook my head. "Nothing. But I know. My whole body's been kind of a mess lately."

"You don't look like a mess," said Allison. "You look great."

"Thanks," I said. "You look good too." It wasn't a lie. Allison's breasts were still bigger than mine, not as round; they had a sweeping slope to them. They looked great when she wore a bra that kept them tight against her chest, let them pop out (Allison actually didn't flaunt herself that often; only sometimes when she felt particularly daring out at clubs). Naked, they had a nice weight to them, a pillow-like droop that looked like they'd be nice to lay your head against. She focused her workouts on her gluts and her legs and her stomach, so she missed out on a lot of the toning I did on my upper body, but it suited her. Overall Allison was a much softer, gentler figure. And I suddenly felt very glad to be with her.

She noticed me looking and smiled. "Are you checking me out?"

"Only a little," I teased.

"Let me wash your back?"

I turned around and she soaped my shoulders, down my spine. She gave my bum a playful little pat and then turned around to let me do her. "Thanks," she said. When she turned around she must have seen me break a little.

"Kate?" she said. "Honey, what's wrong?"

I shook my head. I don't know if it was the heat, I don't know if it was the tenderness, the soreness in my body, or the ache in my body that wanted, and all the things this gym had led to and started, but I was suddenly not as together as I thought I was. I didn't come apart exactly, but my brow furrowed and I quickly began to wash the soap off my body and the shampoo from my hair. I sighed into the spray. Would it hurt her to tell her? What did I want to tell her?

I found it spilling out of me. "Me and Bobby broke up," I said.

"Oh, honey," she said. She put a hand on my arm. That warm touch reminded me of Sara suddenly, and I looked down, straight down at Allison's bush. It was conservatively trimmed, not quite a landing strip but a dignified little tuft over her vagina. The way the water beaded into it looked inviting. I'd shaved this morning and my pussy tingled in the vapor. "What the hell? Why didn't you tell me?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I don't know. I'm just trying to... Jesus, we should do this somewhere else."

Allison smirked. "Right, with clothes on, you mean?"

"Just not here," I said.

"Okay."

We finished our shower and got dressed. Allison wouldn't take no for an answer and so instead of driving me home she took me to her place, where, after an indulgent after-workout cup of ice cream, we ended up on her couch, wrapped up in a quilt. I told her he'd been with other girls, who I didn't know - I didn't need to draw Sara into this yet, not for Allison. And Allison slid her fingers through my hair and nodded and gave me appropriately barbed replies about how Bobby was a dick, which I appreciated.

Her parents weren't due home until much later so we had the house to ourselves. The light was waning outside and it got hot under the quilt, under the late afternoon sunbeams. We didn't watch the TV, we didn't put on any music, we just talked, talked about guys, talked about sex, talked about her and Ryan (they'd hooked up again but she was more sure than ever that she didn't want to have anything to do with him). And, because I was feeling vulnerable, I asked her about Tom, about what was between the two of them, if anything.

For the first time I think ever she didn't immediately change the subject when it came to him. She got quiet, and pressed her fingers into her temple and leaned into the back of the couch. "I..." she started. "I'm just not...his type," she said.

I had cried (just a little bit), and I found myself rubbing at my eyes to clear my vision. Allison looked very thoughtful and gazed at the windows. Under the quilt, our feet laid one on top of the other, our toes tangled together. Our knees were touching.

"Do you remember that guy I went home with, that guy from Pennsylvania? At the party?" she said.

"Yeah."

"I kind of. Geez, I don't know, I think I might have gone home with him because I was...mad at...Tom."

"Do you like him?" I asked.

"I don't know," said Allison. "I think he's smart. But he's weird. And that thing about paying a girl for..." She sighed. "I mean, it's kind of sexy, fine, I'll admit it, but God, no, of course I never would. But that's okay for him, and he asked me-"

"He asked you again?" I cut in, automatically jealous.

"What? No. No, actually, he never brought it up again after that first time. And let me tell you, I'm no ho-bag but it's been... Well, let's just say Mr. UPenn was in no condition to drive and in even less condition to get me, uh..." She blushed. "I hooked up with Ryan again, I think, just to get someone to want to see me naked." She laughed.

I laughed with her. "Honey, you're gorgeous," I said.

"Whatever," she said. Under the quilt, she scraped at me with her toes. "I'm just, I'm not like you. I'm not assertive. I could never be with Tom." She pursed her lips.

Something in the way she said it sent my senses to tingling. So I pressed her. "What do you mean by that?"

The look she gave me was open, slightly quizzical. There wasn't a little bit of slyness in it either. She brushed her lips with her finger. "Well, I mean, you and Tom..."

"What about me and Tom?" I said.

She licked her lips, trying to put into words what was bubbling inside her mind. "I... At that party, with the UPenn guy, when Bobby was in town. I was going to go to the backyard. I was upstairs and I saw Tom down there. But then I saw you go out there. I'm sorry," she said. She meant it. I could see the sadness in her eyes, but also the honesty, the resignation. "I don't remember if you guys touched each other at all but he gave you this look that just..." She shook her head. "Tom's never looked at me like that. I've never seen him look at anybody like that."

She shrugged. "I just guessed that there was something going on. I don't know what. But I wasn't surprised. Tom's strong. He needs somebody strong." The look on her face nearly broke my heart. "Someone like you," she said.

"No," I said, shaking my head. But even as I said it I found myself disbelieving it. "I don't feel strong, anyway. If you saw that, why didn't...? You never said anything."

Allison laughed to the ceiling. "Well, duh, who was I going to tell? Bobby? Uh, no, I don't think so."

"Why didn't you?"

"Because I love you, ho," she said. "I don't know what freaky shit you're getting up to but you're my friend. And I always thought Bobby was really nice but really, uh..." She looked aside.

"What?" I said, not sure if I was in a better mood or nervous.

"I don't know. But, you know how Tom's not my type? Well, Bobby never really struck me as your type. Or mine," she added.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Oh, God, I don't know!" she said, the laughter breaking out of her. "He kind of reminds me of Ryan, like, the sex was great and he's in the money but if I had to honestly sit down and picture myself married to him, eep, I dunno. I just don't know."

"The sex wasn't great."

"Liar."

She had me there. "Well," I said, "maybe it was great at first but when there's something better..." It was my turn to turn red. "Fuck." I thought of Tom telling me to dress in the loose top, telling me to imagine him as my tennis coach, telling me to wear the apron. I thought of the way I dominated Bobby, the power I'd had there. Did Tom dominate me? Yes, but there was a mutual channel there, something I'd always been unsure of, never certain until the end how aggressive I could allow myself to be, when he, after all, was the one paying. A little bit of moisture crept into my panties.

"So was there something, with you and Tom?"

I didn't want to lie to her now. "Yes," was all I said. "But I think...that's over too. Maybe."

"Do you like him?"

"Yes," I said. I had drifted, but I came back to myself, and to her. "I'm sorry."

Allison shook her head. "I told you, I'm not his type, and it would never have worked with us. You, maybe."

"Honestly," I said, "I don't know if I should be with anyone right now, either of them, anyone. I'm just, I'm just upset and I'm...horny, and..." I sighed, half-laughing, half-sobbing. "God, it's been a bad month. I fucking hate my job, too, but what are you going to do?"

Allison waved her hand. "Hey, at least you have a job. I'm still an 'actress,' I think, living with my parents."

"So am I," I said.

"Yeah, but..." Allison tried to put her words together. "No, I guess you're right. We're both fucked. And horny. So not fucked, or fucking." She made a face and stuck out her tongue before I could chastise her for her poor semantics. Instead I laughed and grabbed for her breast under the quilt.

"Is that an invitation?" I asked. "Do you want me to feel your pain?"

Allison batted me away but didn't put too much effort into it. "Ow! Stop, stop. As if!"

"You can't resist me," I teased her. "I'm going to eat you up." I pushed forward while she fought my hands and laid a big wet kiss on her mouth. She was laughing too hard to make it a proper kiss, and we tumbled back on the couch. Allison grabbed my wrists and held me at bay, but our knees got tangled and we wrestled for dominance, with Allison ending up on the bottom but her strong legs wrapping under my thigh and over the hip on my left side.

"Mm, being eaten up sounds good," said Allison. "Too bad you're full of ice cream."

I continued to be silly, relieved to have an outlet, and a friend, more grateful for that than anything in the world. "Ice cream was for dinner," I told her. "I'm still hungry for dessert."

"As if," Allison said again. She squeezed her legs so that I was trapped tighter against her. The position of our jeans meant that my middle was brought right up against hers. I couldn't deny that the sudden friction gave me another little tingle down there.

I fell on top of her, letting our combined weight drag us down. The quilt was tangled in between us but it was tough to say who was pinned to who. I planted another kiss on Allison, this time with less resistance, or laughter. All she did was smile when I kissed her. Surprisingly, she leaned in for another kiss. Our lips connected. It was a chaste, tight little kiss. Not as friendly as it was polite.

I stared down at Allison. Her dirty blonde, almost brown hair, was fanned out below her on the couch, framing her face like a sunburst. The light caught it and made it shine a little. Her pale face was flushed in her cheeks, her lips like two little roses. I watched her eyes, and she watched mine in turn, studying. It was very quiet for what seemed like a long time, and then, softly, I crawled forward. Allison had to loosen her legs a little for it to happen, and under the quilt the sounds of fabric on fabric, rustling, accompanied my tentative squirm, on top of her. I leaned down and slipped my lips over hers.

She opened her mouth, and our tongues, like shy animals, peeked out and tasted each other. She tasted like ice cream.

Allison sighed quietly. I locked the kiss, placing my mouth tightly over hers and plunged my tongue deeper. She hadn't expected it; her eyes showed as much, wide suddenly, and then, dreamily, closed. I reached up to caress her cheek. Her hand stroked my wrist.

I don't know which one of us moved first, but our hips gently fell into a calm, almost imperceptible rhythm. That is, I'm sure it wasn't too perceptible from the outside. I'm sure both of us perceived it, as the denim between us sent zig zags of friction up and down my belly.

I kissed her chin, and eased down to her throat. A little bubble of laughter, more surprised and mischievous than a giggle, squirmed out of her mouth. Allison quietly pushed the quilt down, trying to untangle it between us. I leaned back and let her disentangle her legs from mine. Together we pulled up the quilt from where it had wedged between the sofa cushions. And dropping it on the floor, she laid back, and watched me with silent curiosity.

I drifted down to her belly and rolled her shirt up. I kissed her bellybutton, the way Tom would have, flicking my tongue into it and tasting the fresh soap and lotion on her skin. Allison liked that. She squirmed underneath me and reached for the hem of her shirt, pulling it up.

She wasn't wearing a bra, and on her back her big breasts jiggled like melted Hershey kisses. Pale chocolate kisses with bright red tips. Her thick nipples were erect and I realized, taking a moment to take stock of how wet I'd suddenly become, that mine were too. I helped her slide the shirt off her arms and kissed her again. Quickly, I popped her nipple in my mouth. And Allison let out a husky moan.

Just when I was dragging my fingers softly over her bare breasts, she reached with her other hand and tugged my shirt up. Together we got it off me. I leaned in close to her to let her get the snaps on my bra.

When I rose off of her the black bra slid over my arms. She dropped it on the quilt, where our shirts both resided. It was strange, looking down at Allison from that position. My breasts, heavy, were scooped up into her palms. Allison watched them, still with the curious expression, let my nipples softly glide over her palms. She enjoyed balancing them, feeling their weight. Holding them, with a very light squeeze, she looked up and smiled at me.

"They do feel different," she said.

I nodded, dragging a fingertip over her buxom cleavage. "I've been really horny..."

"Is Tom good?"

I nodded.

Allison reached up to take my face. She pulled me down on the couch, her mouth a hot, wet invitation. We squirmed against each other, kissing and reaching, both of us working to undo each other's pants. "This isn't working," she said. "Get up."

We both stumbled to our feet. Clumsily, we ran our hands down each other's backs. I found myself unbuttoning Allison's pants, even as she unbuttoned mine. Our zippers slid down simultaneously, and we were suddenly giggling, like bad kids knowing full well how much trouble we were going to get into. "I was thinking about this in the shower," Allison confessed. She stepped behind me to help me drag my pants down my legs.

"Really?"

She kissed my hip as she slid her hands to my knees. "You've had this nervous little energy for a while now," she said. "I mean, I wasn't going to...to do anything. But I had this image, when I was soaping your back."

I dragged her pants down and helped her step out of them. The panties were next.

Allison grabbed my head and brought me to her waist. My mouth and nose were pressed into the fine cotton of her underwear. I smelled soap, but I smelled much more than that. It wasn't a mystery what we were going to do. I kissed her over the material. Allison gave a little groan.

"Are you really?" she gasped, "Are you really - still hungry?" I pulled the panties down her thighs. Between my legs, I had begun to sweat in earnest. "Oh my God," Allison said softly. "Katie... Please kiss me, honey."

Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,696 Followers