Telling Me About Their First Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what is it that you now desire," asked Lora?

"I desire to suck Doug's cock and swallow his cum while you watch us, caress us and encourage us."

"That's what we love about you, Ray. You don't equivocate."

"Equivocate be damned." I crawled over to Doug's side and instantly buried my face in his crotch. It dribbled a little of his cum and still tasted of Lora. I took my time and relished in the sensations. Lora's hands gently caressed me. She licked my face and whispered how beautiful I looked with my mouth full of cock. We went on like this for nearly twenty minutes until Doug stood up and instructed me to get on my knees. He held my head in his hands and proceeded to vigorously fuck my face. I concentrated on deep throating him with each downward stroke. But I really didn't have to concentrate too much, it was easy. Lora was watching us and stroking herself. The room was dank with her musky aroma. I held on to Doug's ass and felt his cum rising and ready to spit. My lips and sucking mouth acted like a siphon as I breathed through my nose. My reward was now filling me and shooting down my esophagus. I grabbed his cock and firmly stroking it, squeezed out every drop.

"Oh, that looks wonderful. Kiss each other now and share it!," Lora squealed as her fingers were rocking deep inside her.

I stood up and offered my lips to him. We hugged each other close and swapped his load. Our closely trimmed beards scratched together as our tongues dueled.

"Oh...oh...oh...fucking hot...oh...ooooooooh." Lora cried out as she brought herself off. Her face was one of incredible bliss. Doug and I laid down on each side of her and gently caressed her aromatically sweaty skin.

Somehow, we made it into their bedroom and cuddling, fell into a sweet slumber. In the morning, the storm had long passed and the sun was streaming in through the windows. The sky was a cerulean blue and the ocean was endless. I awoke to Lora in a reverse cowgirl riding my dick and Doug licking my cock and her pussy.

Being free, uninhibited and open is the ultimate way to exist. I love my friends and I think I got enough inspiration now to write about them. I hope they like it.

*

This is a SUMMER LOVIN STORY CONTEST 2011 so please vote and comment. I hope you liked it.

12