Temperance

Story Info
My contribution to saving women from the perils of alcohol.
1.5k words
4.13
11.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 

This morning was just the same as so many other mornings I've had lately. Once again I found myself sitting naked on the edge of the bed while an attractive woman rushes out of the motel room door, perhaps gagging a bit, certainly deeply remorseful. Funny, I know exactly what they think the first step they take after closing the door behind them, hell, I've actually heard several speak it out loud. They think, or say, "That's the last time I'm ever going to drink that much."

Okay, they may not say or think exactly the same thing, but it's always something along that line. Hell, I see it the instant they wake up, wash the fogginess out of their eyes and see me waiting for them in the bed. At that point the words, "Fat Fuck," immediately come to their minds. I haven't figured out how to tell when they are referring directly to me or if they are simply recalling the activities of the night before.

I think what makes it worse for many of them is that they remember enough of the night before to realize that they had enjoyed themselves, at least that's what it seems if you judge by the orgasm(s) they had. Yeah, I know I don't make a pretty picture and understanding my painfully average size cock is hampered by some excess baggage, I focus myself to something I believe all women truly want: oral sex. Well, let me rephrase that, they want to receive oral sex from a man, especially if they are not expected to reciprocate.

Take Tanya for example, the woman you might have seen leaning against the wall just outside my hotel door this morning. Yeah, the one doubled over and retching, that's Tanya, who, by the way, will give up her binge drinking this very morning, going on to marry a nice man she will met at church. Anyway, take Tanya, a very attractive woman with blonde hair and a bit darker bush who divorced several months ago.

It was nearly eleven-thirty when I first met her, you see, I usually wait until after eleven or so to first enter to bar so a lot of the women are already too wasted to really size me up. I also have been able to hide a lot of my weight with the clothes I wear, but I still usually shy away from the sober ones. Anyway, by eleven-thirty Tanya had been drinking quite a bit so I sauntered over and asked her to dance.

Mind you, I can't dance, but by timing this approach just right I was able to take her hand, casually walk to the dance floor and take my position just as the band announced they were taking a break. I looked over at Tanya, letting her see the disappointment in my eyes and said, "Oh I'm sorry about the dance, can I buy you a drink instead?"

She smiled and with the alcohol completely befuddling her senses, she followed me back to my table, fell for my irresistible charm and then followed me out to my car. Tanya was more than happy to come back to my hotel room for a nightcap and a bit of quiet dancing. Fortunately the hotel was very close and she had forgotten about the nightcap by the time we made it up to the room.

As promised, I turned on the radio and found some slow music. I can't dance, but if the music was slow enough, I could just kind of move around and make it look like dancing. We had been dancing just a few minutes when I said, "You know it is a bit stuffy in here."

Tanya agreed so she didn't protest when I began unbuttoning her blouse. Of course I continued unbuttoning and unzipping things on her until she was down to just her bra and panties. Then, as part of the dance, I moved her over near the bed and then kneeled before her, first to kiss her hand and then to slowly remove her panties, kissing her up and down her thighs.

From this point I leaned toward her causing her to sit back onto the bed. Without missing a kiss on her thighs, I leaned forward, gently encouraging her to open her legs a bit with my hands. She opened them just wide enough for me to run my tongue up her thigh, over to her lips and down the slit to her wet opening. I dipped my tongue into her, feeling her tremble a bit and open her legs wider.

My probing rewarded me with that tangy, divine taste of her pussy. I worked my tongue into her, circling her soft folds while savoring the taste of her. Only after I lapped up her juices for a few minutes did I then let my tongue follow her slit upward and find the tiny nub hiding in the soft folds of flesh. I began circling her clit with my tongue and heard her moan, "Oh I like this kind of dancing."

Gently working first one, then two fingers into her pussy, I sucked her clit into my mouth and sucked it while lightly running my tongue over its smooth skin. In just a few moments she began rocking her hips up and down. I stayed with her as she moved until she reached down, grabbed my head and ground her pussy onto my face. Letting her clit slip out o my mouth, I lightly pinched it between my lips and began moving my head from side to side.

Tanya cried out, "Oh yes, just like that, yes, yes."

I pushed my fingers deep inside her and continued moving my head until her body tensed up, she groaned loudly and then relaxed back down onto the bed. Immediately pausing the motion on her clit, I left my fingers in her, feeling the pulsations squeezing them again and again.

I waited until the pulsations subsided and then began lightly running my tongue over her clit again. Working slowly I started taking off my clothes, making sure my tongue never left her clit until I finally kicked off my pants. I quickly returned and as she began moving her hips, I pressed my tongue onto the clit more firmly, feeling it scoot from side to side under the pressure, It was much quicker the second time and in just a few moments she came again, shoving her pussy hard onto my face, coating me in her juices.

She came two more times before I lifted my head from between her legs and stood up at the side of the bed. Without a word I reached down and pulled her hips toward me as I leaned into her. Tanya realized what I was doing and quickly reached down, took my cock and guided it into her soaking wet pussy. After she had come four times, she was fully ready for my cock so it slipped in very easily.

I lifted my stomach up a bit so I could shove my cock to the hilt, which wasn't very deep. As I mentioned my cock was painfully average and with my added weight most of its true length kind of got lost. Anyway, once my cock was pressed as deep inside her as it would go, I pressed my stomach down letting it rest on her pubis where my soft skin was against her clit. Now as I withdrew and then thrust back inside her my stomach would move over her clit.

Still sensitive from her earlier orgasms, she responded to my back and forth motion and while I wasn't filling her pussy much, she grabbed at me and rose up to meet each of my thrusts. My stomach, ass and thighs were jiggling as we moved faster and faster, but Tanya seemed either focused too much on the clitoral stimulation or she was still too drunk to notice my fat. She came once more before I finally arched my back and came deep inside her pussy. Well, I came as deep inside her pussy as my cock would allow.

After coming, I remained standing, my hips pressed forward until my cock slipped out of her pussy, only then die I flop down on the bed beside her. She fell asleep within just a few minutes and apparently slept soundly until the morning when she woke up, went to the bathroom, splashed her face in cold water and then got a good, sober look at me. At one time her audible gasp would have felt like a knife to me, but by now I was used to the response.

At least Tanya was polite enough to conceal her revulsion until she got outside my door. Hell I might not have noticed her retching if she hadn't left her purse in the room. I grabbed it and, concealing myself behind the door, I opened it and handed it out to her. She was nice enough to actually pretend she was retching because of all she drank the night before.

I guess it was then that she made that familiar vow and I have to admit I am proud of her for getting her life together. Being the fat part of a "Fat Fuck," has very few rewards, but seeing Tanya straightening herself out was one of them. In the meantime, I'll just keep cruising bars late at night, focusing on eating pussy and showing women just how quickly they can hit bottom.