Temple Prostitute

Story Info
An ancient Roman period fantasy.
1.5k words
4.26
45.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are a soldier of ancient Rome. You have fought long and hard and are returning with Your battalion to Naples. You will be visiting the various temples to offer Your thanks for Your victory and for Your survival. Your last visit will be to the one to ensure that the vineyard You return to after your battles will be fruitful. You will visit the temple of Priapus.

Removing Your sandals at the entrance to the temple, You go to the altar and offer some of the wine You have brought with You into the vat at the idol's feet. You then seek out the priest of the temple. You do not have to look far, as he has seen Your entrance and has already begun to approach You.

"Welcome, good Sir! Priapus has seen Your offering and will certainly look kindly on You."

"Yes, but I wish to be certain of his blessings. I wish to offer him more than wine. My fields must be fertile this year, and I have not been there to tend them as I have been to battle."

You hand some silver to the priest, whose eyes glitter.

"Then come this way, supplicant, to offer up Your seed to be blessed."

He leads You down steps to the chamber below. Large windows let in the golden Roman sunlight, illuminating a room covered in paintings of Priapus. He is carousing, drinking wine, and, in many of the drawings, he is copulating. There are statues of him around the room, showing his prodigious member. Lounging in the room are five women, wearing only wreaths on their heads and a metal band on their left ankles. They see You and the priest enter and they quickly come to kneel facing You, their eyes cast down.

"Which will You use to produce Your offering?" the priest asks You.

You look them over, one at a time. You want Your offering to be copious, so that Priapus will be pleased and bless Your seed, making You and Your fields fertile. The women have been chosen for their beauty and they spend their days preparing themselves for their service. I am one of them, Sir, and before I cast my eyes on the ground, I noticed You are handsome and strong. I sense Your eyes falling on me, and know You have noticed I am already growing aroused. You see the slight flush of my skin, the tightening of my nipples, the rapid rise and fall of my chest as my breathing quickens. You decide at once -- such a lusty one would serve Your needs well.

You stand before me, and take my chin in hand, tilting my head and telling me to look into Your eyes.

I look up at You and see You are smiling. I see Your lust and hunger. You take me to stand before the central statue. We face the statue as You call on Priapus to watch our coupling, and state Your hope he will find it pleasing.

The priest and the other girls settle in to watch.

There are several bench-like pieces of furniture to suit the whim of the supplicant. You lead me to one and begin to attach me to it. When you are done I cannot move. I am bent forward at the waist and my chest is resting on a large padded support. My legs are straight and wide apart. My wrists are attached to chains linking to the floor. As You attached me, I watched You as best I could, noting Your rising excitement and feeling my body reacting to Your nearness. Yes, I noticed, how could I not? that when You were attaching my legs You paused to touch my centre, lifting the wetness You found there to Your nose and inhaling the smell. I noticed Your caress of my breasts as You bent me over the structure. Yes, I noticed every touch as You worked, and each one heightened my senses.

When You have finished, two of the other girls come forward to assist You to remove Your clothing. They smile and laugh as You fondle them while they do. It doesn't take long to remove Your clothing, though, and You quickly come back to stand in front of me. Without another word step on the step at the front of the apparatus and You push Your cock violently into my mouth.

Such joy I feel as You let me suck on You. . . let me feel You deeper and deeper into my mouth and throat, again and again. My tongue explores You, seeking out the rim, wanting desperately to please You in gratitude for Your letting me have such honour. I smell Your musk and feel You harden and swell in my mouth. I suck hard each time You pull out, relaxing as You push in, hoping to milk You. You go deeper and deeper, forcing me to gag, feeling my throat convulse around You with each thrust, backing out only enough to let me breathe before plunging back in.

But this is only the beginning. You pull out before I may taste more than just a little bit of salt. I whimper in my frustration.

"Little one, patience." You chuckle as You walk behind me.

SLAP! I feel the sting of Your hand on my arse. SLAP! The other side, too. "How nicely you redden, little one. " SLAP!

I hear the priest say, "Girls, fetch a crop. See how his member swells when he sees her reddening? He approaches Priapus himself!"

I cannot see them, but I know what is coming of course. I am trembling with nerves and excitement. Some of the girls crave pain. I do not, though in small doses it is invigorating. My service requires my submission, however, and I know there is nothing I can say or do to change what is coming. I can only think these thoughts a moment, however, as I can think of nothing else than the pain when I feel the crop stroke land on my back. I begin to cry out, but stifle it. I must bear this, to be a worthy servant. THWACK! Another stroke . . . and another. . They fall on my buttocks . . . they fall on my shoulders . . . And finally, I feel one solid blow upwards on my most sensitive part. I cannot hold my cry of pain. The nerves are all inflamed, the blood is rushing through my body, I feel the tingle of the endorphins and the adrenaline, and I hear the whispers of the girls admiring Your swelling. I am so very sensitive, all over. Trembling in my bonds, I find myself unable to remain quiet.

"PLEASE! OH PLEASE! Fill me now, please! I beg You, please!"

I feel Your hands come to hold my hips, and ohhhhhhh wonderfully, gloriously, I feel You push Your head into me. And You stop there. Frantic for more, desperate for more, I squeeze my muscles around You, helpless to buck against You as I would if I were free. Neeeeeeding more. It seems like an eternity that You stay there, teasing, feeling my walls close in around You as I squeeze the best I can. Slowly slowly slowly, agonizingly slowly, You continue to enter me pushing deeper. . . deeeper. . .deeeeeeeeeper. Ohhhhh, yessssss. Now I know what the others were seeing. You've swollen to huge proportions, I feel myself stretching around You, I feel you pushing outward from within me ooooohhhhhhhh ......... I'm filled with You, impaled upon You. I'm completely unaware of the feral animals sounds that emerge from me as I feel You push in all the way, pressing Your balls up against my entrance. And then, You begin. Pounding. Pounding. Pounding. Merciless, driven, You fuck me as hard as You can, holding onto my hips and forcing Yourself into me over and over. I feel wonderful, I feel so good, so deeply filled. . . I hear Your grunts as You take me. I feel myself coming closer and closer to the edge. . . I'm straining at the bonds. . .Just when I can't bear it any longer, I hear Your voice.

"Cum now!"

My whole body reacts, quaking, shaking, and I feel as my pussy convulses around Your cock, sending wave after wave of glorious pleasure through me. You feel it seizing on You and You begin pumping me full of hot liquid seed. Our juices combine and begin to overflow me, running down the inside of my leg. When at last You are spent, You slowly pull Yourself from me and offer Yourself to one of the other girls to clean You. She does so happily, as another comes to me and gathers the fluids running down my leg onto a white cloth.

She gives the cloth to the priest, who then hands it to You as the girls dress You again.

"Bury your offering in your field, Sir, and it will be fruitful."

You pocket the cloth and with a nod, leave the temple, without a glance back.

I will remain where I am the rest of the day. You paid the priest enough to provide for poorer farmers to make their own offerings, and as I have been filled once already today, abundance is assured. Those who had been hoping for just such a sponsor had seen You enter the temple and are already lining up.