Temple Slave

Story Info
Kate is a slave, but a temple priest has special duties.
12.7k words
4.44
50.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Selection

Kate was a slave.

Her master lived in a manor house outside the town. She was out doing errands for her master walking along the road into town. She was dressed like all slaves in a brown shift of coarse material, with a rope belt. Underneath that she wore nothing; slaves didn't get underwear provided. She liked the feel of her sexuality hidden by the shapeless clothing. When the wind blew, the cool air would swirl up her skirt and remind her of her nakedness. She was not a virgin but she had only had a couple of unsatisfactory sexual experiences with slave boys, more out of inquisitiveness than for pleasure.

For pleasure, she would masturbate each night, about the only pleasure that slaves had. She would lie in her bed in the female slaves' dormitory, quietly stroking her clit, keeping her breathing even as she came so that the other women in the dormitory would not hear. Sometimes she heard them masturbating in the darkness, sometimes she could see the shadow of them as they lay on their fronts fucking their hands, their bottoms rising up and down in the gloom, or lay on their backs with their legs spread, thrusting their fingers into their cunts.

As Kate walked down the road she came across a crowd of people all gathered around something. She stopped to look and was surprised to see that there was a priest in his saffron robe standing watching a slave girl who was lying on the road with her shift up around her waist masturbating. She looked rather uncomfortable having an audience, rather than turned on by the exhibitionism. Kate felt the flutter in her groin as she looked at the woman's finger rolling in small circles between her prominent lips.

"Enough," said the priest and started to walk away from the slave girl. He saw another slave girl and went over to her. The priest asked her to lift up her skirt. Her cunt had sparse pubic hair covering her outer lips, and her inner lips were hidden inside out of sight. The priest seemed dissatisfied in some way and let her drop her skirt and moved on. Then he saw Kate. "You, come here," he said. Kate went over; disobeying a priest was a serious offence. The priest looked her up and down. "Lift your shift up around your waist and tuck it into your belt," he said. Kate hesitated, not wanting to show her naked body to the public in the street. But a priest's order was the law so slowly she pulled up the rough material and tucked it into her belt, leaving her sex visible to the crowd in the street. "Nice," said the priest, "you have the right type of prominent lips that look good from a distance." He looked over at a stone block beside the street. "Go and sit on that block, and masturbate until you come. But no faking it, you must really come."

Kate walked over to the block and sat down. She spread her legs, surprised at how much of a turn on it was to show off her cunt to all the people in the street, and the priest. She could see the outline of his cock pushing against the saffron material of his robe. She reached down and started to stroke her clit, really slowly at first. She could see that she was having an effect on the crowd, who had fallen silent. As her finger sped up, she was getting more and more turned on. She could see people in the crowd stroking themselves through their clothes, women with their hands pushed into the V of their crotches, men stroking the hard outline of their cocks. She could feel her face flushing pink as her orgasm approached. She pushed a couple of fingers into her sopping wet cunt, more for her audience than to turn herself on. She didn't really know why the priest had asked her to masturbate, but she figured that he must have a reason and the better the show she put on the better it would be for her. "I'm coming," she said to the priest, who surprised her by reaching over and feeling her neck. Later she would realise that he was checking her pulse rate to make sure that she was not cheating.

"Come with me," he said, taking her hand and leading her off, her skirt falling back down again.

"But what about my master's errands," asked Kate.

He took her in through the gates into the temple compound.

"That will be taken care of."

Chapter 2: Bathing

The gates closed behind her. Two women appeared and took her from the priest through into another room. It had marble walls and in the center was a large deep bath.

The women undid the belt of her shift and then lifted it over her head so that she was naked. She got into the hot water and the women washed her body all over. She had rarely been in hot water, and never been bathed by anyone else, so it felt really sensuous. The two women made her lie on a table and they shaved her whole body, apart from the hair on her head. Kate had never felt the sharp blade of a razor before, being just a slave, and it felt good to feel the metal sliding over her legs, under her arms, over the lips of her cunt. The two women then took a bowl of warm olive oil and rubbed it into her body so that she gleamed all over. They took special care playing with her oily nipples and then moving lower. One of the women held Kate's knees and pushed them back so that Kate's sex was spread obscenely. The other woman took a mirror and showed Kate her cunt, her hairless outer lips framing the pink curtains of her inner lips. Kate had only seen her cunt once before when she hitched up her skirt and lay down for a few seconds in front of a mirror in her master's chamber. And she had never seen herself hairless since she had been a little girl. One woman held Kate's lips apart while the other woman rubbed an oily finger on her hardening clit. She slipped first one and then two oily fingers into her cunt, her fourth finger pressing on the rosette of Kate's arsehole, pushing into the oily tightness. As Kate got more turned on, the woman holding her lips apart pulled them up tightly so that her clit was completely exposed, sticking out like a little nipple. The other woman stroked faster, rubbing the oil onto her clit almost painfully. In no time, Kate was coming. "You should do well," said one of the women cryptically.

Kate was taken off to what she discovered was the dormitory. To her surprise she was not given any clothes. The room was well-heated so no-one was cold. She was shown to her mattress and lay down. There was no bedding to cover her body with. There were about thirty other women in the room. The oil-lamps and candles that lit the room were always left burning, so the room was never dark and there was never any privacy. Some women went to sleep, some were casually masturbating pretending to ignore everyone watching them. She saw one large-breasted blonde woman go over to a dark haired woman with small firm breasts and large nipples who was on a mattress close to her. The blonde spread the other woman's legs revealing her prominent lips, also shaved of course. Her outer lips were smaller than Kate's but she had the same anemone of generous petals around her clit and her opening, although they were darker than Kate's lips. Obviously having big cunt-lips was something good for whatever the priesthood had in mind. Temple life was certainly more comfortable than being a slave thought Kate as she watched the blonde lick the cunt of the dark-haired woman, tickling her clit with the tip of her tongue until she came quietly. Obviously another slave practiced at coming imperceptibly thought Kate.

Kate realized that the nakedness and perpetual lamp-light in the dormitory was deliberate. All the women had presumably come masturbating in the street so had an exhibitionist streak of some sort. Masturbating in front of each other in the dormitory was just another different kind of show. So it seemed completely natural for Kate to roll onto her front on her own hands, pressing her fingers into the crevice of her sex and onto the pebble of her clit, ignoring the display that she would be putting on for the women behind her. In fact, hoping that it looked as arousing as the scenes that she was watching.

She looked over and could see the blonde and the other woman watching her as she started to masturbate. Later she would discover that the blonde was called Natasha, and the dark-haired woman was called Irene. Instead of feeling embarrassed, Kate was turned on by her audience. She watched as Irene took one of the large candles that lit the room, and blew it out. Natasha rolled onto all fours, presenting her arse toward Irene and hence also to Kate. Kate could see that Natasha had big cunt-lips too, framed by her big thighs. Irene slowly pushed the candle into Natasha's cunt, eliciting a gasp of pleasure and exertion from Natasha as she pushed back hard, struggling to take in the wax cock. Irene started to fuck Natasha with the candle, bending it as the wax softened with the heat of her body. Soon the candle was bent into an L-shape so that each thrust not only filled Natasha's cunt but also cut into the cleft of her outer lips to land right on her clit. In no time Natasha was coming, panting with excitement as the candle hammered between her legs. Kate watched them, excited by the tableau, as she lay fucking her fingers. It did not take long before she was coming, her orgasm spreading from her clit to the ends of her fingers and toes.

Chapter 3: Come quickly

The next morning, a priest came into the dormitory, surveying the array of naked women in front of him. He told them some of what was going on:

"You have all passed the first two tests. One, you have cunts that look good even from the back of the temple. And two, you have demonstrated that you can come in front of other people. Now we will narrow you down to just a few slaves for ceremonial duties in the temple. The rest of you will get two weeks here in the temple dormitory to have fun with your bodies before you are returned to your masters. The ceremonial slaves who are accepted will be formally purchased from your masters by the high priest on behalf of the temple."

"Today," continued the priest, "you will masturbate to see how quickly you can come. It is important during the novice initiation ceremonies that you come when you are fucked since that is part of the acceptance for the novice priests to be admitted. Naturally the temple takes care to improve the novices' chances by choosing women who come easily, even in public. So today, you will all masturbate to see how fast you can come. The fastest few women will then be taken outside to see who can still come while being fucked in the market square. To ensure a good audience for the trial, there is a poster outside the temple advertising the event, so most of the town is likely to be there to watch."

After they had had a breakfast of bread and yoghurt and honey, all the women were made to lie on the dormitory floor in a circle with a priest in the centre. It turned out that Natasha was on her left, and Irene was on her right. A crowd of novice priests came in and crouched down, one by each woman. Their job was to make sure everyone really came. The priest in the centre rang a little bell and the woman all started to masturbate. Kate held her cunt-lips open with her right hand while the index finger of her left hand rubbed hard on her clit. She was getting close to coming herself when she heard Irene coming beside her. She looked over at Irene with her hands clamped between her legs. A totally different masturbating style Kate thought as she came. Big-breasted Natasha to her left was panting and came soon after her. All three of them were happy to find out that their corner of the room had done well and they were among the handful of women who progressed to the next stage and would be taken to the market square.

The priest explained what would happen. They would be dressed as temple

slaves and taken out to a stage in the marketplace. There would be several high wooden chests on the stage, one for each woman. A failed novice priest would be assigned to each woman. This was a sort of consolation prize for not making it to the priesthood. The failed novices would undress the women one at a time, who should then lie over the chests, standing with their legs apart. An oiled temple butt plug would be put into each woman just like in the temple ceremonies, and then the priests would be given a minute or so to get an erection. A bell would be rung and the women would be fucked. The order in which they came would be recorded. If any woman failed to come before their man then they were eliminated, as they would be if their man failed to come at all.

The high priest of the temple, who was called Peter, came in. He looked all the women over, enjoying looking at their bodies, asking some of them to spread their legs for him. Kate could see this erection pushing out the yellow material of his robe. He came to Kate and asked her to pull up her knees for him and then he asked her to tweak her nipples and make them hard. She felt herself getting wet at the attention he was giving her, realising that she really would like to grab the hard cock she could see outlined and pull it into her cunt. It looked as if he decided that he had chosen Kate in some way. Maybe he did want to fuck her, she hoped. Peter bent down and whispered in Kate's ear. Each of the wooden chests was carved with various animals, he told her. In the centre of each chest was a carved dog's head. She expected him to explain more but that was all he said, except that just as he was leaving he told her to make sure to try and get the chest on the left. Then he left the room.

Chapter 4: The Market Square

The women were given temple shifts made of white muslin, not quite see-through, and led out to the market square where there was a small stage set up. While they were walking out, Kate managed to tell Irene and Natasha about the dog's head, although she didn't understand the significance. But she kept the hint about the chest on the left to herself.

There was a noisy crowd of hundreds of people watching. As they had been told, there were large wooden chests on the stage. On top of each chest she could see a temple butt-plug, as wide as a cock but stubbier, with a narrow neck to hold it in place, and a big spherical end a few inches across. Kate stood by the first chest on the left. The failed novice priests came onto the stage, also in white shifts. The one behind Kate undid the buttons on her shoulder and let the shift fall to the ground, leaving her standing naked facing the crowd. She turned round and looked at the chest and saw the dog's head. Looking at it she realized the significance. She leant over the chest and parted her legs. The crowd clapped, excited by the sight of her gaping sex. She heard the shift of the priest behind her fall to the ground. Kate realized that she was getting a few minutes start on her competition by having the chest on the left. She pushed her body so that the carved dog's nose slid between her lips and subtly started to grind her clit onto the rough wood. She felt the novice pour some oil onto the crack of her arse and his finger slide down, across her arsehole and between her lips. She loved the oily lubricated feel as he rubbed the oil into her arse and cunt openings. The butt-plug was taken from the top of the chest. She felt the priest part her cheeks slightly and the temple plug was slowly pushed into her oiled arsehole until it locked into place. With the plug in her arse and her clit grinding on the dog's nose, Kate felt she could almost come before they were meant to start.

There was a delay as each woman was similarly prepared, and all the while Kate fucked the dog's nose with her clit. Kate could not see the novice standing behind her, but she could look down the stage and see the novices standing behind the arses of the other women. They were stroking their own cocks with the oil now, in different levels of erection. Kate hoped the sight of her cunt was turning on her novice. The second woman was Irene, who had her head turned watching her. She could see that Irene had realized the significance of the carved dog and was also subtly fucking the dog's nose on her chest, pressing it as hard as she could between her lips. Suddenly the bell rang. The crowd started to cheer so it was hard to hear anything. She felt the hard cock of the novice in her opening and then it was pressing into her cunt. She pressed her clit harder onto the dog's nose. Each time the novice slid into her cunt, he would hit the ball on the butt-plug and push it against her arsehole, and also push her clit hard onto the wooden nose. By having the chest on the left and so exciting herself while the other women were being got ready, Kate did not take long to come. She thought that she had probably won although there was so much noise from the crowd that she could not hear the women further down the stage. The novice continued to fuck her, harder now, obviously close to coming himself. She tightened the muscles in her cunt to squeeze the cock inside her. She heard Irene have her orgasm. Kate almost came again and felt really frustrated when the novice pulled out of her so that his come spurted onto her arse, visible to the judge. She pressed on the dog's nose again and managed to come a second time as she watched the cock of Irene's novice pull out of her and jerk its white spunk onto the cheeks of her arse.

The novice behind her removed the butt-plug and Kate stood up. It turned out that Kate, Irene and Natasha were the three winners. The three victorious women stood naked at the front of the stage. The crowd was still cheering. Kate could see that the many men had their cocks out, stroking themselves. Several women had their skirts hitched up and their fingers still busy in their wet cunts. The priest who was the judge announced to the crowd that these three women were to become temple slaves and that henceforward they would only be seen naked by the temple priests. He announced that the other women would be fucked again by the failed novices in a display of sex that would last until sundown. The crowd was cheering wildly as Kate and the other two left the stage, one of the other women already on her back with a novice's cock sliding in and out between the prominent glistening lips of her cunt avidly watched by the aroused crowd.

Chapter 5: Silver and gold

The three women went back to the dormitory block, but instead of being in the communal dormitory, they were now given a room for just the three of them. It was more luxurious than the dormitory with a large bed and even some bedding, and their own bathroom with a large communal bath. There was a sideboard with bowls of fruit, baskets of bread, bottles of wine, some jugs of fragrant oils, and a box of various dildos, butt-plugs, silk ropes and blindfolds. To a slave it was a feast for all the senses.

The three women went and got into the hot bath. Kate picked up a razor and shaved the stubble starting to grow on her lips. Natasha shaved Irene's cunt-lips for her, before Irene returned the favor, then checked out her handiwork by licking Natasha's smooth lips until she begged Irene to move onto her clit and make her come. Kate tweaked the nipples on Natasha's large soft breasts while Irene's tongue granted Natasha's wish until she came. The three women got into the large bed and fell asleep.

Later, a priest arrived and told the naked women that their lesson would begin and they should follow him. He took them to another place in the temple complex and each woman was directed to a different room. When Kate entered there were several young men there. Kate could tell from their dress that they were slaves rather than priests or novices.

A priest came in and explained. For some temple ceremonies, the high priest Peter would fuck their mouths and they had to make him come. Since as slaves they probably had very little experience of oral sex, they would be taught, first general technique and then a special lesson from the high-priest himself about how he personally liked to be sucked. After that, one of the three of them would become the high-priest's personal slave and would sleep in his bedroom. The other two women would continue to share the bedroom they were currently occupying.