Temporary Employment

Story Info
Something I never thought I would do in my life.
2.4k words
3.74
96.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was four years out of college and had been working for an accounting firm when the company had an unexpected layoff that affected about 25 employees. They only gave me three weeks severance. I quickly began looking for a job but soon discovered that I knew that it was going to take a while to find a job. I was let go on Tuesday and would finish the rest of the week.

My best friend is free spirit, quite the opposite of me. I have always been a little on the shy side and I guess you could say she helped me through high school and college to come out of my shell and get a little crazy now and then. She got a degree in business and then started up a couple of different businesses right out of college. One was on web based sales company and the other was selling risqué clothing and intimate adult relationship products. Part of her sells activities included throwing parties at peoples houses. She typically had two nights a week that she would go to parties sponsored by people. It happened that I was invited to one that a friend of ours had sponsored.

Originally, I had debated on even going but given the type of week that I was having a wild night out to drink and have fun with friends sounded great. When I showed up that night I did not know what to expect. Jan first gave a little introduction about all the different products and that they were intended to enhance relationships between intimate couples and keep the spice in their sex life.

She handed out a catalog and it had a wide variety of lingerie and at the end a number of adult lotions and toys. She opened a box and showed a selection of the adult toys. I know my face turned beat red and all the girls started giggling nervously. She made a casual statement about how she felt it was so hard to tell what lingerie would really look like from a catalog. With she said that she had a great idea and had asked Kim to help her out. With that a very attractive stepped out of the bedroom in a software white robe.

She had beautiful long brown hair and green eyes. She came to the center of the room and then slide her robe off and placed it over a chair by Jan. Kim was wearing pretty silk pajama top and shorts. Kim moved around the circle and Jan told everyone that they should feel how soft the silk was and to imagine it against the skin. A few women reached up and felt the hem of the shirt and commented on how soft it felt.

I was embarrassed a little to be looking at another person in intimate pajamas. She grabbed her robe and disappeared to the back bedroom again. A few minutes later she came out again in her robe and again slid it off and placed it on the chair. She moved slowly around the circle and showed everyone the lingerie. She would turn and show off it and many of the girls would touch the material to see what it felt like. The outfits were all very beautiful and it really did help know what it would be like to have it on.

Kim continued to come out in different outfits and I noticed that they were slowly getting more risqué. A few outfits later she came out in a beautiful peach color teddy. It had lace down the front and over her stomach. You could see a hint of her nipples and of the small brown triangle of pubic hair. I caught myself looking closely at her and was even more surprised that several women slipped finger under the material at here hips to feel it and commented what they liked or did not like about it.

The next outfit was white and half transparent. It really showed her small round nipples and pubic hair through the material. I could not believe I was actually getting horny at the party. The next outfit was a bra and panty set. She modeled a few of these. Before coming out in a bra and panty set that was very lacy with a bow over reach breast and three bows on the front of the panties. Jan explained how the bra and panties were open and held together with the bows. One friend asked how had it was to untie the bows and Jan told her she should untie one to see for herself. The women shyly reached up and pulled the bow on one of her breasts. It took a little tug but then it gave way.

A slit on the front of the bra opened and her nipple popped out to the delight of the group. She stepped in front of me and I got up the nerve to pull the bow on the other breast. It took a little tug and then the stings fell away and her other nipple popped out. She moved to a couple more people and then a girl reached up to the crotch of her panties and pulled another bow string. The strings fell away a little bit of brown hair poked through the exposed slit. The next women pull the next string and the slit opened up far more and much of her pubic hair was visible to us. The next women pulled the last bow on her panties and the slit opened fully and her vagina lips became visible. Her inner lips were longer than her outer lips which made them visible. I had never really seen another female other than myself this up close. She was a very pretty woman and acted so natural even though she was almost naked.

She tried on two more bra and panty sets. One of them had bows similar to the other one. The other one she came out in had snaps on it. I could not believe that the girls undid the snaps which were much harder than the bows. This caused them to touch all over her breast and her crotch opening them up. The next pair of panties was crotch less with only little straps on either side of her vagina leaving her crotch completely exposed with big slits over her breasts leaving them completely exposed as well.

The next time Kim came out she was wearing the came crotch less panties and bra set but she was wearing something that had elastic straps that held a little butterfly directly over her vaginal lips. I did not understand this at first until Jan said that thanks to modern technology that their husbands would love this. She pulled out a little box and turned the knob on top.

We all heard a suddenly little buzz and Kim jumped. We all realized at the same time it was a wireless little vibrator. She handed the controlled to the girl next to her. She looked at it a few seconds and then slowly turned the knob and Kim jumped again. She took her hand and actually placed if over the butterfly and smiled when she felt the vibrations. She turned the knob up and Kim placed her hand on the girls shoulder. She giggled again and then turned if off and handed it to the girl next to her and said "I'm getting one of those." Everyone cracked up laughing. I have to admit that I felt the butterfly as well and thought I had to try this for myself.

Well that was the last thing that Kim modeled for us that evening. I could not believe that when the evening was over she had over 2,000 from what everyone had purchased. Kim had made $300 dollars modeling. When Jan mentioned what she gave Kim I joking said that in a couple of week I might have to try and be her model. Jan just said that would be great. She said that she did shows in another city every third week for four days in a row. She told me that Kim could never go to the other town and that sales were always better when she had a model. I laughed and said I was only joking that there was no way that I could ever do that.

Jan laughed and told me of coarse I could that that I had the perfect body. Jan said that she first used a model that was really skinny and shaved her pussy and the parties did not go that well. Jan said that she thinks everyone thought of her as a porn star not someone like them. When she changed to Kim she said that she thought women looked at her and saw themselves. Jan said it doubled what people would buy at the parties. She asked me if I shaved and I laughed embarrassed and said of coarse not. She said perfect. I laughed and told her that I could never do model and she said she bet I would be great.

Two weeks later Jan called me during the day when I was working on my résumé and she told me that she would pick me up at 4:00 and drive over for her business meeting in the city close to us. I told her no way and she said "oh, come on". She indicated that I did not have to model if I did not want to but she asked if I would come along just to make the trip more fun since I was not working.

In the end I went with her that afternoon and went to the part the next evening. Jan actually was right that without Kim modeling the party was fun but did not create the same atmosphere. We talked about it that evening at the hotel and I had to agree that it would help if Kim was there. She said that it was heard to find the right in this city. She again told me I would be the perfect model. I laughed and told her no way. She said that I could just try doing some of them but did not have to do the crotch less one or see through ones. We drank and laughed but I would not agree. The next day she continued to encourage me saying we were in another city and no one would ever know me.

The following evening I went with her and as she was setting up she took me into the bed room and took out a box and placed it on the bed. She told me that she got the outfits together and all I had to do was wear them one of a time in the order they were stacked in the box and that I could just stop when I thought the outfits got too risqué.

I still told her I could never do it. We both left the room and went to the dinning room. Jan started talking to the group of women and showing the catalog. I told her I needed to use the rest room. I went up the hall way and used the rest room. I came out passed the bedroom that she had placed the box of clothes. I paused and went in the bedroom and opened the box. Sure enough the beautiful silk pajamas were on top of the pile. I sat a minute listening to Jan go through the sales pitch in the other room. I held the silk in my hand and giggled that I could not believe I was even considering this. As I listened to Jan voice I slowly began to undo my shirt.

Once I started I took off my clothes really fast almost as though I had to do it before I changed my mind. I slipped on the silk pajama and looked in the mirror. I really did look beautiful I thought. I slipped on the while robe and walked back into the living room and sat beside Jan. The women eyes were no on me and Jan giggled delightfully as she introduced me and explained the need to actually be able to see the clothes on to know how they would look. Jan then put here hand on my knee as gentle encouragement to show them the silk pajamas. I stood and slowly slid the robe off and everyone smiled as they saw the silk pajamas. Jan talked about how soft they were and sure enough a couple people got up the nerve to feel the material. The rest of the evening went the same as when Kim had modeled the clothing. I wore the see through clothes but did not do any of the crotchless panty sets.

When we left and were in the car Jan told me I was awesome and that this was the best show that she had ever had in that city. She reminded me how all the women had thanked me for modeling and told me how beautiful I was. I now understood how a model felt and how people could really get an ego high from doing stuff like this.

Jan gave me 300 dollars just like Kim and must have thanked me a hundred times that night in our hotel. Jan is such a positive upbeat person that it is hard not to feed off of her energy. Needless to say over the next two evening I modeled again and even did the bow tie crotch less panties but that was as far as I went. Well Jan booked parties quicker in the other city after than and I suddenly found myself going back and doing more modeling. The third trip I actually did the whole set including the butterfly. I was so embarrassed but also so excited.

Well I have to say that I ended up doing this business with Jan for four years until we became partners in both her businesses. We found additional models and did a few more cities and employed people to expand what we were doing.

I am married now and it is funny that my husband has never found out that I modeled for several years in the beginning. He just assumed that I never did that part of the business. I must admit that it got rid of my shyness and created an inner strength that has taken me far in life and in my marriage with my husband.

I must admit though that every once in a while I would love to model one more time just for old time sake. Hmmm, I guess you never know.