Temporary Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He still couldn't look at her but he said, "When I was in college and in class, I was...well, I was okay. But when I'm at work, in meetings for example, or meeting with a salesperson I'm fine. I'm in my element and I'm safe. I know how to act and react and what to say or not say. I'm confident. But when it comes to social situations I'm a mess."

"With a woman."

"Well, that's when I'm at my worst, but not just then: Any social situation where things aren't structured."

"But women scare you?"

"I don't know if I'm scared, or just clumsy and inept."

"But you haven't been like that around me or Graham."

"Amanda, there's something about you that makes it easy for me to talk to you, to relax with you."

"I'm safe in other words."

"That's not it. I don't feel safe when I'm with you."

"You don't?"

"I mean because of me, not you. When I think of a woman being safe, I see her as, say in her fifties or fat or wrinkled or whatever. You are young, attractive, alluring...if you'll forgive me...sexy."

Amanda moved a little more and took his hand in hers and said, "So earlier you said you notice a lot of things about me."

"See what I mean, I shouldn't have said that."

"What do you notice about me Evan, tell me."

"Amanda..."

"It's okay. I'm so flattered that you do notice me."

"Damn it."

"Evan?"

"I've noticed your pretty face, your nice hair...your great body, okay?" He didn't mean to spit those words out like that. What he wanted to do was tell her that in a soft and sincere way. He had said it and there was no going back. She moved her hand and took his in both of hers and looked at him but didn't say anything. He knew she was looking at him and to feel her hold his hands in hers urged him on. He looked at her and in a much softer voice said, "Amanda, you are so very pretty, and so...I just love to look at you. From far away or up close, from the front, side, or back. I love to look at you. When we have been out here and you're in your bikini, I have to be careful that you don't catch me staring at you."

Amanda's world and emotions were whirling and spinning and she felt about half dizzy. This young man was wrapping her in flattery and compliments and every one of his words came from his heart. She knelt down in front of him and looked up at him and took his hand in hers again. He looked down and right into her top and bra and his eyes locked on to that wonderful view. "Amanda, I'm looking down into your top and I can almost see your breasts and my heart is racing. I should look away but I can't." But

he did. He looked into her eyes and she looked into his. "Amanda, I'm sorry if I've said anything to offend you."

"Evan you have bathed me in sweet sincere words, how could I possibly be offended." She stood up and pulled him to her and she put her arms around him. His tentative embrace of her lasted but a moment, and then he pulled her into him as he buried his face in her hair. Neither of them moved or spoke choosing instead to enjoy the moment.

"Would you prefer that I move out tomorrow?"

"No, I would not. I'm going to miss you enough when you leave as it is."

"Will you miss me, Amanda?"

"I'll miss you very much." It was like they both realized that things were close to getting out of hand and a minute later they went inside.

Evan was home just after five Thursday evening but Amanda wasn't around, so he went straight to his room and worked on a file for something to do. He had been very busy all day and that kept him from replaying the previous evening. He could still hear himself as he poured his heart and history out to Amanda. She had to be thinking that he was a loser of the first order. No girlfriend, and not much luck in that department for a very long time. Technically he wasn't a virgin, because he and Penny had made love a couple of times but that's how he saw himself. On top of that, he admitted to staring at her. Now he didn't even know if he could look at her for fear she would catch him staring at her again. But when he remembered them sharing that long embrace he had to close his eyes and relive every second of it.

Evan was deep in thought when there was a soft tap at his door. With a start he said, "Come in." Amanda entered wearing a bikini. Evan about fell out of his chair. "My God Amanda, you look awesome."

"So you do approve then?"

"Of course I approve."

"I bought it today, I hope you like lime green."

"It's fine. In fact on you, it could be my favorite color."

He was being serious but she smiled and said, "You are too sweet. Could I interest you in a swim?"

"If I do come down there I'll just stare at you."

Again she smiled and then said, "I don't mind. I'll mix us a drink and meet you at the pool." Evan was stripped before she could reach the stairs and joined her outside before she could settle into her chair. He saw his drink sitting on the little table at the end of the wicker love seat and hers was on a table at the other end. She stood there as he approached and said, "Look at me, Evan. Look at me as much as you want. Not only do I not mind it I like it. I like knowing that you approve of me."

"I approve of saving the forests, Amanda. I don't just approve of you, I worship you." He stood close to her and took his time looking at her. The bikini was less than half the size of her other one, and he knew there was no way that Graham would approve of her wearing that for him so he had to be out of town. She slowly turned for him and he saw her round ass cheeks almost fully exposed and he wanted to reach out and feel them.

"Come sit next to me", and he watched her as she gracefully sat down. He joined her and felt like he might have some control now that she had encouraged him to stare at her. He had her memorized so he didn't have to stare at her now. She took his hand in hers and rested them on her thigh as she continued to hold his. "Did you think of me today, Evan?"

I thought of little else. I kept wondering what you thought of me afterwards."

"What I thought of you is classified. What I think of you right now is classified, except I'll tell you that I think you are handsome, charming, and delightful, and I love to be around you. I love knowing that you see me as pretty or sexy." She tasted her drink and said, "I thought about what you told me a lot today. You see yourself as being inept or something when you are around women. But do you want to know what I think?"

"Of course I do."

"I think you worry too much about what you might say. You're afraid that you will embarrass yourself or make the lady uncomfortable. Evan, we all say the wrong thing some times. Just laugh at yourself or apologize, and move on. The more you dwell on it, the more attention you bring to it. You are a great guy that I find very appealing and actually dangerous."

"Me, dangerous?"

"At least to me you are. You are so tempting that I even dreamt about you last night."

"You're teasing me."

"No, I'm not."

He was looking into her eyes and asked her, "Was it a good dream, Amanda?"

Her eyes locked onto his and she whispered, "Yes."

"Did we kiss like this, Amanda", and he bowed his head and they kissed softly. They let their tongues drift back and forth together and holding it tightly she pulled his hand up to her breasts.

Then she whispered, "Yes, like that." He started to ask her if they made love too, but he suddenly realized what he had done and pulled back.

It took him several seconds but he managed to say, "I'm sorry Amanda, that was wrong of me." She sat there with her eyes closed and she bit her lower lip as she tried to regain control of her emotions.

"Evan, I wanted you to kiss me so much. I know it was wrong too, but I couldn't help it, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that it was wrong, but not the fact that I kissed you. I wish I could share with you what is in my mind but I can't. I don't dare."

"Amanda, I just want you so much."

She put her finger to his lips and said, "Please Evan, I know but..." and she put her arms around him and with her lips close to his ear whispered , "I know exactly what you are feeling, because I am too. I'm sorry for tempting you so much."

"Amanda, I love you in that bikini. Please don't stop wearing it. I want to see you in it again."

"But, Evan..."

"I know I'm just torturing myself, but I can't help it."

"Let me think about it." She stood up and said, "See Evan we all make mistakes. Both of us for kissing and me for thinking the bikini was a good idea, and if I don't go inside right now I'll make another one. Good night, Evan."

Chapter Four

They were both very quiet and subdued Friday night and Amanda made it a point to dress very conservatively. Evan made her a martini, but he passed on a drink and finally told her good night and went upstairs to work. But that wasn't much of an escape either as he spent a lot of time thinking about her, and what she had said about mistakes and worrying too much about them. He thought about all of the flattering things she said about him and he realized how much she was helping his self esteem. He wanted to be with her more than anything in the world even though they couldn't be anything more than friends. It was then that he remembered something he had overheard at the office: Something that the two of them could do to be together and still keep them out of trouble and have fun.

Dorenne didn't work on the weekends, so Saturday morning he made his bed and showered and headed downstairs for coffee. He was sitting at the table when Amanda appeared in her robe and got her coffee. "Morning, Amanda."

"Good morning, Evan. Are you going home this weekend?"

"Not this weekend, want me to get out for awhile."

"Of course not," he was behaving himself, but he had visions of what was under that robe.

"Do you have plans for the day, Amanda?"

"Nothing in particular."

"Then I have an idea for us."

"What?"

"It's a surprise."

"No tell me."

"Don't you trust me?"

She paused at that and then said, "Yes I trust you."

"Then after lunch put on some shorts and a cool top and comfortable shoes."

"And then what?"

"And then the surprise begins." She was smiling as she tried to remember the last time anybody had ever surprised her.

"Oh, come on, tell me."

"Nope."

"Give me a hint."

"We are going to have a lot of fun."

"She was smiling uncontrollably. That's not a clue."

"You will end up dirty, but well fed and tired, and that's the last clue, now will you go with me?"

"How long will we be gone?"

"All afternoon or beyond, until we're too tired to get into trouble."

"Okay, I'll go."

"Fantastic."

"You sure are energetic this morning."

"I'm looking forward to our day." His smile and enthusiasm was contagious and she couldn't help but be caught up in his festive mood.

"Okay, so shorts and cool top."

"Short shorts and a sexy top."

"Um, is that a good idea?"

"I think it is and I do have my reasons beyond my voyeuristic needs."

"Remember, I'm trusting you."

"I remember. Although it will be difficult, I'll promise not to even try to kiss you all afternoon."

"And if I kiss you?"

"Now that's a different story and I can only hope."

"Okay, so after lunch."

"Let's make it noon and we can eat lunch out someplace. The whole day is my treat including dinner."

"Okay." Amanda topped off her cup and left to shower and get dressed and Evan, with a fresh cup of coffee and a sweet roll, went back upstairs to work and try to stay out of trouble with Amanda.

Just after eleven thirty Evan appeared and found Amanda out on the patio. He stepped up behind her and kissed her neck and she tipped her head back and moaned. "Damn it Evan, you promised no kissing."

"I meant on the lips."

"Not my neck either because you just made my heart skip some beats."

"I'll just nuzzle you next time then. Stand up and let me see you." She put her book down and did as he asked. "Oh damn Amanda. Wow do you look hot."

"Evan, I'm forty three, I'm past looking hot."

"You are not, you're no more than thirty...six."

"I wish."

"Well, it doesn't matter you're still hot. You have very sexy legs." Her shorts were short just as he had asked, and she was wearing wedgies that further enhanced her legs. Then his eyes went to her top and it was cut low enough to make him want to stare, and yet, she looked sexy, but not slutty.

"I may have overestimated my powers of resistance."

"You promised."

"I know, I'm just letting you know how damn difficult it's going to be keeping my hands off of you." Through the whole thing about her shorts and top she was smiling. She liked pleasing him so much and she liked to hear his flattering words. It had been so long since a man had made over her like that, and to know that Evan meant it, made it all the better for her. It also meant it was going to be hard for her to behave too. Evan looked at his watch and asked her, "Ready to go?"

"I think so." He walked her to his car and held the door for her and then ran to his side and off they went. He pointed the car west and they went for about fifteen minutes before he pulled in to eat. It was no more than a neighborhood bar and grill, but at least it seemed clean. She looked at him and he smiled and said, "Just setting the mood. Besides, I'm told they have great burgers here."

"But is it safe?"

"I should think so."

"You don't know and I'm dressed to tease?"

"It will be fine come on."

Evan selected a booth and they slipped in to it. The waitress came over and asked, "What can I get ya'll ta drink?" Evan smiled at Amanda as she ordered her sweet tea and Evan got a Pepsi.

He took her hand in his and she asked him, "So what is the reason for the shorts and revealing top?"

"I'm being selfish, that's all for me. I'm showing you off. I want every person we encounter today to know that we are together. That this very sexy and pretty woman is with me, and to make sure that is understood, I plan to either hold your hand, have my arm around you, or holding you in an embrace, the whole time we're together. I'm calling you my temporary wife, lover, and girlfriend. Besides, I wanted you to completely let your hair down." She smiled. She just couldn't help it. She was swept away with his boyish smile and runaway zest for life.

"So when I have to go to the ladies room, you'll go with me and hold my hand."

"If I could get away with it, you know I would." It was her turn to speak before thinking.

"You just want to catch me with my panties down."

"More than anything in the world."

"See now damn it, that wasn't smart of me to say that." He looked at her and his eyes were sparkling.

"Do you know that if you weren't married, I could fall in love with you?"

She looked into him and with a soft voice and no conviction at all said, "Don't say that."

"I'm an honest person, remember?"

She kissed his hand and said, "I know you are, but..." and their drinks were delivered.

They ordered their burgers and he said, "I just want you to know where I'm coming from."

"But damn it Evan, I'm forty three."

"But damn it Amanda, I'm twenty eight, so what? I still worship you remember? Those weren't just words."

"Where is that shy and stumbling guy that came into my house just a couple of months ago?"

"He walked off with the straight laced and proper, bordering on stuffy, lady of the house. I don't think we'll see either of them any time soon." He kissed her hand and she said, "No kissing, remember?"

"On the lips or neck. Don't tell me your hand is an erogenous zone."

"Right now, I'm not so sure but what it is." She changed the topic and asked again, "So where are we going?"

"To Morgan County."

"I'm not even sure where that is."

"About another fifteen miles." They had their lunch and were soon on their way to Morgan County.

Chapter Five

Amanda saw the signs as they went down the highway but she didn't give it a thought. That is until Evan turned off the highway and onto the Morgan County fairgrounds. "Evan you're not serious."

"I am serious."

"My God I haven't been to a fair in maybe twenty five years."

"And I haven't been in ten years or so. I'd say it's past time that we give it a try."

She was looking around and asked him, "Just what do you plan to do here?"

"Take us on the double Ferris wheel, the twister, the mad scramble, the Himalaya, and the tilt-a-whirl, and maybe more."

"Oh my God." They stopped and Evan bought a long strip of ride tickets and holding her hand just as he said he would, they made their way through the throngs of people.

"Just remember if anybody asks, you're my wife until..." and he looked at his watch and said, "Well until about midnight or maybe one o'clock." Amanda was getting caught up in the loud noises, the excitement, all the bright lights, and the smiling faces. She leaned into him and his arm went around her waist.

"Evan, I can't believe we're doing this." He looked down at her and she was smiling and looked up at him. Moments later they were in line for the tilt-a-whirl and then soon were enjoying their first carnival ride together. The ride itself wasn't all that thrilling, but it wasn't bad, and it was their first one and they both laughed and had a good time together.

They walked around a little and then rode the Himalaya. Amanda squealed and laughed and held onto Evan's hand. Right at the end of the ride they really cranked up the speed and Amanda's eyes danced and she smiled and squealed and screamed just that much louder. The double Ferris wheel was next, and as they loaded the wheels with riders, Evan and Amanda got higher and higher. The Ferris wheel would move a little, and then it would stop while more riders got on, and every time it stopped they would be sitting there in their little seat rocking back and forth. "Oh my God Evan, look how high up we are."

"And we're going higher."

"Just don't make any fast moves."

"I won't." They had nearly reached the highest point and a minute before they started to move Evan's hand slipped down and touched her thigh. She looked at him and his hand moved higher.

"Evan what...what are you doing?" His only answer was to move his hand higher yet and then he reached over and put his other hand on her breast. "Oh my God Evan, don't..." but her pleas were feeble and her legs opened for him. His hand moved higher on her thigh and bumped against her mound. Her shorts were stretched tight, so all he

could do was slowly move his hand against her and his other hand over her breasts. Then the ride started its downward travel and the sudden drop and his moving hands sent shockwaves of sensation right into the core of her sex and she let out a moan. As they neared the ground, Evan's hand left her breast but his other one stayed between her legs. Then up they went and Evan teased both of them again. Amanda had lost the ability and desire to object now, and every time they went up her legs went wide for him and she rubbed his hand into her breasts.

When the ride started to unload the riders he stopped teasing her and she leaned in to him silently and her hand rubbed his thigh as she looked up at him. Their turn to get off finally came and Evan had to help her off and to walk away. She got her legs under her again and she put her arms around his waist and held him close as he looked at him. "Damn you, damn you, damn you Evan Walker, you were driving me crazy up there. You're not behaving at all."

"I didn't promise to behave just not kiss your lips or your neck."

"You tricked me."

"I guess I did." She was holding him so close it was hard for her to walk but she wasn't letting go either. She saw a quiet corner at the end of the midway and pulled him over there. "I have to catch my breath. Evan, I wanted you to make me climax up there. Can you believe that? At the very top of that damn thing, you teased me so much that all I could think about was what you were doing to me."