Temptation & Punishment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,585 Followers

A strange expression wavered on Paul's face, making him look almost vulnerable. Not something that Mac had ever seen before. "What if her husband gave you permission to?" Mac's jaw dropped open and Paul rushed forward. "I just... I'm not... you're leaving in a couple of days. I can't make her fantasies come true, not the way she wants them to, and if you leave without her knowing what it's really like, then what if she starts looking to someone else? You're going to be gone after tomorrow and we'll keep in touch, but let's be honest we'll probably rarely see you again once you go... and I trust you. I trust you with her, I trust you not to try and make something more of it than it is... I trust that if she gets to a point where she realizes it's not what she wants then you'll stop."

The words came out in rush, ending with a kind of hopeful note, that Janet would quickly get to a point where she realized that the reality wasn't as good as the fantasy.

"And what if she wants to go all the way with her fantasy? What if she likes it?" Mac asked softly. The idea that he might be able to play with Janet, with Paul's blessing was far too tempting. He'd come across swinger couples before, but that wasn't the kind of marriage that Paul and Janet had. This kind of thing could break them. On the other hand, if Janet started to seriously crave things that Paul wouldn't even try to explore with her then their marriage was probably headed for the rocks anyway.

Paul closed his eyes, his Adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed hard. "Then... then I'll figure something out." His voice strengthened a little and he opened his eyes, sitting up a little straighter. "She and I will figure something out." He sighed. "This isn't a sudden decision Mac. It's something I've been thinking about ever since I realized that she wanted to try some of the things that you'd talked about and that I... I'm just not able to do that for her. I'd feel like an idiot and we'd both be unhappy."

"I don't know about this," Mac said, trying not to groan. His cock knew what it wanted and he was selfishly tempted. Knowing that he would be gone in a few days... and he couldn't deny that he'd had his own fantasies about the things he wanted to do to Janet. But he would have never acted on them.

"Think about it... just... think about it." There was a strange light in Paul's eyes, almost feverish. "I'll be out again tomorrow night. I won't be back until after one. If... if anything were to happy that allowed Janet to explore what she wanted... that would... I'd rather it be you than anyone else." He said it firmly. Definitively. And then he stood up and left, leaving Mac alone in the dark.

*******

The beer was cold. Full. Slightly bitter. Like himself.

Paul clenched his hand around the bottle, forcing a smile onto his face as his friends joked with each other about the game they were watching. Wondering what the hell he was doing there with them rather than at home with his wife.

Was he really so sure that Janet would cheat on him, eventually, if she didn't have a chance to explore her fantasies? No... Janet wasn't like that. Janet was perfect. She was loving, generous, trustworthy... extremely faithful.

But Paul wanted to make her happy. He didn't want her constantly wondering what things would be like with another man, a different man. A man who would be willing to test her fantasy with her.

The thought of spanking her heated his blood, he didn't feel that he could trust himself. Guilt nagged at him. The one time he'd tried spanking with a girlfriend he'd started out feeling stupid and then had ended up getting really into it. Too into it. She'd turned on him afterwards saying that he was too rough, that it was too much. When he wanted to do it again she'd refused. After that their relationship had started spiraling down the drain. She said that she couldn't trust him not to hurt her and he'd wallowed in the guilt of it until neither of them could take it anymore.

That wasn't going to happen with him and Janet. She would trust Mac when he told her that Paul had given his permission. Practically his encouragement. Because if he wasn't going to be enough for another woman then he wanted to have some control over the situation. He had chosen the place, the time, even the man. And Janet might end up staying faithful to him anyway. Maybe this would be all she needed to discover that her fantasies were better off as nothing more than that. If someone was going to be the bad guy it would be Mac.

Clinking his beer bottle with his friends - no idea what they were toasting because he couldn't focus on the conversation at all - Paul nodded his head amiably and took a long swig to hide his chaotic emotions. And tried to think about anything other than Mac spanking his wife and fucking her hard. Not because the image disturbed him, although it did, but because he didn't think that he found it nearly disturbing enough. Shouldn't it make him angry? Instead, he just found himself becoming more and more aroused the more he thought about it.

********

Wriggling on Mac's lap, Janet wasn't exactly sure how she'd ended up in this position. The evening had started normally enough, although Paul was out with his friends again which was a little unusual because she'd thought that he'd want to spend Mac's last night with them spending time with Mac. But then after dinner she and Mac had sat down in the television room and instead of turning on the television, he'd trained his all-too-knowing eyes on her and asked if she wanted a spanking.

The question had seized up her lungs, because part of her wanted to immediately scream yes, even though she knew that the right answer was a vehement NO.

The conversation after that had devolved quickly, with Mac telling her that Paul was out because he wanted to give Janet the chance to explore her fantasies. With Mac. Who would be gone after tomorrow, and while he said he'd probably exchange Christmas cards with them, he was an admittedly bad long distance friend. So they wouldn't really have any contact with him ever again.

The temptation was overwhelming. She absolutely believed Mac that Paul had given them his blessing. It was the kind of thing Paul would do. Part of her railed at him for being a coward, too... whatever... to do this himself. Another part of her was shocked that he was alright with another man touching his wife. And some small bit of her felt rather, well, loved by this gesture. Knowing that her husband wanted to take care of her fantasies even if he wasn't the one to do so. But was it right to accept such an offer?

"It's up to you," Mac had said, flipping on the television before laying his arm closest to her along the back of the couch, opening up his lap like a welcoming mat. "If you decide you want to try a spanking, you can just crawl on over here and put yourself over my lap."

She'd been fascinated by the bulge in his pants. Good God... Mac was turned on by the idea of spanking her! And she was even more aroused knowing that he was. Licking her dry lips, she'd sat through one show, shooting little glances at his broad thighs, imagining what it would feel like to put herself over them. Paying attention to whatever was on the television was impossible, all she could think about was how this was her one chance.

But what if Paul regretted his decision to let Mac do this to her?

Of course... wouldn't he come home then? And Paul had been out for several hours now.

Would Janet regret it?

Or would she regret never knowing what it was like to be spanked?

Maybe she would hate it and it would lead to nothing.

But at least she'd know.

The internal argument ended with her feeling like she was watching herself, like she wasn't even in control of her limbs as she turned towards Mac, seeing his muscles tense as she began to move towards him on all fours. Both of them were breathing harder as she crawled over his lap and then settled her weight down on top of him. She felt intimately aware of his hard muscles beneath her stomach, the way her mound was pressing against the side of her thighs, and especially of the rock hard appendage that was pressing against her side. Of course she wriggled, there was nothing else to do in this position.

A hand caressed her buttocks and Janet whimpered. The fantasy in her mind hadn't been nearly as intense as this. Mac was touching her. She was over Mac's lap. And he was going to spank her.

She was breathing so fast she was practically panting, filled with inexplicable excitement at the situation. Guilt surged inside of her as well, only somewhat mollified by her mental reminder that Paul had given Mac permission to do this. When she'd made her vows to Paul, she'd never intended to let another man touch her in a sexual way, but at the same time she was so, so glad that she was going to experience this. That she was finally going to KNOW.

Mac scooted forward on the couch and Janet let out a little shriek as she found herself hanging over his legs, no longer supported by the couch cushions. Her head hung down to the floor, her hands reaching out to steady herself, and her legs kicked a little involuntarily. A heavy weight lay across her lower back - Mac's forearm, holding her in position.

"I'm going to pull down your pants, sweetheart," he said, his voice husky with excitement. "And once I have this sweet, little ass bare, I'm going to give you a very thorough spanking for being such a perverted, dirty little girl."

His words shouldn't have turned her on, but they did. Janet moaned and wriggled some more as Mac's fingers hooked into the waistband of her pants and underwear and pulled them down in one clean sweep. The helplessness of her position over his knee only inflamed her further, the cool air on her excited bottom and pussy lips making her feel even more exposed. How much of her private areas could he see? His hand caressed her bare butt cheeks, kneading the soft flesh as if preparing it for punishment.

"Have you fantasized about this Janet?"

"Yes..." Her voice was a breathy whisper. "AH!"

The sharp crack of his hand on her flesh shocked her, knocking her forward on his legs a little. She felt dizzy as her butt cheek throbbed. That was much harder than she'd expected.

And yet...

"Did you think about me when you fantasized about being spanked?"

"Yes."

CRACK!

She stifled a small cry as his hand came down hard on her other cheek, just as hard as the first hit. Expecting another lull, she wasn't prepared for the third strike against her tender flesh, and then a fourth and a fifth, all coming before she could get a breath of air. Once she did, Janet let out a howl, squirming underneath Mac's heavy arm across her spine as he peppered her ass with heavy slaps. Her legs kicked and she grabbed onto his ankle for support, twisting to no avail, feeling incredibly small and helpless as he held her securely in place and continued to redden her bottom.

It HURT.

More than she'd imagined, more than she'd thought possible in her fantasies. None of her fantasies had imagined it feeling anything like this.

And yet she was doubly aware of the coiling tension in her belly, her vulnerable position, Mac's excited panting, and the bulge that was still pressing into her side. Despite the burning heat that was spreading across her ass, the tears in her eyes as he ignored her yelps and pleas for mercy, Janet realized that some part of her was still thoroughly enjoying this.

When the deluge of spanks stopped, she quivered and collapsed over his legs, whimpering a little as tears dropped onto the floor below her. That had hurt, oh god had it hurt so much more than she thought it would.

"Nice and hot," Mac murmured, his hand caressing her bottom. His palm felt rough against her sensitive skin.

But he shocked them both when his fingers dipped down lower and found her to be dripping wet.

"Sweet mother of..." Mac's raspy voice trailed off as he pushed one large finger inside of her and Janet moaned, her hot buns lifting upwards to meet the thrust of his thick digit. She was more turned on then she'd ever been in her life, wriggling on his lap and feeling the heat of her bottom, the red cheeks practically glowing with the rosy hue of a well-spanked butt. A small convulsion wracked her and her inner muscles gripped Mac's finger. The tears had dried up and she was moaning like a whore on his lap.

She felt like a whore, but for once the guilt didn't rise. Passionate need had taken over her body and she responded automatically, without logic or thought, taking the tacit permission that she'd been given and running with it. Later there would be time for doubt and possibly recriminations, but right now she was all fiery yearning and Mac's finger felt so damn good inside of her. The pain of the spanking was mixing with the pleasure, with her desire, and it had given birth to a kind of erotic flame that she'd never experienced before.

"You liked it," he stated, pumping his fingers in and out of her.

"Yeessssssssss..." Her voice came out in a hiss as she writhed on his lap, wanting more, wanting her entire fantasy fulfilled. "Mac... Mac fuck me... please... fuck me please..."

Letting out a low groan Mac pushed her off of his lap, helping her fall to the floor on her hands and knees. The reddened swells of her buttocks were left high in the air, her swollen pussy lips peeking out from underneath, plumped and ready for him. Waggling her hips back and forth, Janet looked over her shoulder at the older man as he stared at her, running a hand over the abused cheeks of her ass.

"Fuck me Mac... like this... please Mac..."

*****

It would take a stronger man than himself to deny Janet when she was begging so beautifully, so fervently. Paul had said to go as far as Janet wanted to. Although Mac could already tell that one night like this was not going to be enough; she wasn't frightened by her fantasy at all, she was wallowing in the reality of it, luxuriating in it. Sensual heat had wrapped around her, dark desires blossoming in the light. The juicy wetness of her pussy left no doubt as to how much Janet had liked her spanking.

Kneeling behind her, Mac smacked her ass again as he undid his pants with the other hand. Janet moaned and bent her head to the floor, offering up the already abused globes of her ass for further punishment. Cream welled at her core, his fingers were already slick with it.

Gripping the base of his cock in one hand, he rubbed the head against her pouted pussy lips, coating it with her honey as his other hand rested on her ass, fingers digging into the hot red cheek. Still wearing her shirt, with her pants around her ankles, she was a tableau of forbidden fruit, temptingly offered.

"Are you on birth control?" he rasped, the sudden thought slowing his ardor.

"Yes," Janet replied, her voice firm, heavy with lust as she glanced over her shoulder at him again. Her body shifted, pressing back against his cock. "Fuck me Mac... take me... spank me..."

Realizing that she didn't want it gently, taking his lead from her, Mac gripped her hips and lunged forward. Janet's back arched, her head flying back as he filled her with one rough stroke. Her voice sobbed as she cried out his name, the tightness of her pussy clenching around him. Silken heat gripped his cock, spasming and massaging the entire length of his rod, buried in her wet tunnel. His fingers dug into the front of her hips, thumbs pressing into the soft globes of her ass, and they both moaned erotically at their intimate joining.

Gathering the reins again, scraping together the remnants of his self-control, Mac pulled out halfway out of her welcoming body and shoved back in. He began to ride her with long, slow strokes, spanking her in between the steady thrusts, punishing her red bottom. It pulsed with heat against his groin, but her whimpers and gasps were filled with pleasure. Pulling back a little further, so that just his head was lodged in her wetness, he carefully moved his legs so that they were outside of hers, pushing hers together, creating an even tighter vise within her body before lunging in again.

The wet slaps of his body intermingled with their groans, the sharp slap of his hand on her bottom ringing in his ears, punctuated by her soft cries. She knelt before him, curled like a supplicant to his cock, her fingers tensing and contracting on the carpet as he rode her. Leaning forward, he reached beneath her to slide his hands under her shirt and up to her breasts, fingers groping beneath her bra to cup the soft globes and play with her nipples. She filled his palms, the firm buds between his fingers nicely plumped and welcoming his touch.

*****

The feel of Mac's hands on her breasts was electric, his fingers nimbly rolling her nipples and sending surges of erotic energy straight through to deep inside her pussy. She welcomed the pistoning rod as he fucked her from behind, loving the way the carpet abraded her knees, feeling him moving over her in his incredibly dominant position. The slant of his entry was something she'd never experienced before, and with her thighs pressed together he felt even larger, thicker, stretching her wonderfully.

His hand slapping against her already bruised cheeks sent ripples of pleasured pain through her, making her tighten around his length just as he surged forward inside of her. The friction heated them both, making her convulse around him as he bottomed out inside of her. She couldn't stop the growling moans that emerged from her throat, the soft cries as pain sparked through her bottom. This was eroticism on a level that she'd never experienced, and while it couldn't quite compare to a loving encounter, she trusted Mac enough and knew him well enough to give him the keys to her body and allow him to take her to the heights of ecstasy.

For a moment Paul flashed through her mind, and she wondered what he would think if he were to come home and find Mac riding her like this, taking her from behind on all fours. Would he watch? Was he out somewhere, picturing this exact tableau right now? Once Mac was finished with her, would he take her across his knee and pepper her already blistered bottom with a new layer of punishment?

The idea made her convulse, crying out with heated bliss as Mac squeezed her breasts hard, his rough thrusts becoming more impassioned, less controlled. She could feel herself tightening around him, her fingers digging into the carpet as his body slapped against her burning butt cheeks, his cock pillaging her body with wild abandon.

"MAC!" she cried out, her face pressing against the floor as the strength in her arms gave out, trembling prelude to her climax. "Oh god Mac, I'm gonna cum...."

Her pussy spasmed and clung to his rapidly moving cock, the inner walls of her body gripping hard as she let out a cry of pure, ravished bliss. Waves of pleasure rippled over her, exploding when his hand thrust down between her legs and knowing fingers stroked the hard nub of her clit and sent her tumbling into another round of ecstasy. She sobbed with the intense sensations, the painful heat in her bottom, the abrading hair on his body rubbing against her sensitive cheeks, the shockingly intense pleasure that had her clenching and shuddering beneath him.

Inside of her Mac's cock pulsed and throbbed and with a low groan he pulled out, spraying hot white seed across her red cheeks and swollen pussy as he leaned back, one hand on his cock as he enjoyed watching his cum decorate her glutes. Janet remained in place, eyes half closed in hazy pleasure as she felt the dripping fluid spray her, picturing what it must look like in her mind.

"Damn that's pretty," she heard Mac mutter, sounding almost as breathless as she felt.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,585 Followers