Tempted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sweating profusely by the time I returned, so I hopped into the shower and got back into my now dirty clothes. I thought about going in to town to get a new outfit tomorrow, but the thought of starchy, unwashed clothes appealed to me as much as dirty ones did.

It was another cool night. Erik suggested we enjoy the hot tub after dinner. I nodded numbly and changed into the outfit I had swam in yesterday.

The hot tub provided a sharp contrast to the cool spring air. I sank in to my neck before Erik even made it outside. When he came out in just his swim trunks, I tried not to look at the sexy trail of hair that dissappeared under the shorts. I tried not to notice his broad chest, and the veins that popped out of his muscled arms. I did notice that he carried a bottle of wine and two glasses.

He poured us each a glass and we clinked a toast when he sunk in the tub across from me. "To getting to spend quality time with my favorite step-sister," he said. That I was his only step-sister didn't need saying.

We stayed in the hot tub for a long time, discussing the philosophy of our lives, past, present and future. The wine had relaxed me a great deal, and for the first time that day I felt comfortable around him. We got halfway through a second bottle before he noticed my yawning. I tried to insist I wasn't tired, but Erik in his infinite wisdom proclaimed that we should get to bed soon, for we had a hard day ahead of us tomorrow. Ha.

Without asking, he wrapped himself around me in the bed, just as he'd done the night before, and we carried on our conversation for awhile.

There was a pause, and I thought he'd finally drifted off. Then Erik spoke again, his mouth near my ear, his voice almost a whisper, "Kylie, do you remember, when we were little, and you used to sneak into my room at night so we could sleep together like this?"

I smiled. I was so young then. "Yeah. I always felt naughty, like Mom and Dad would get pissed if they found out."

I could feel his smile on my neck. "I used to like to pretend that we were grown up. And that you weren't my sister."

My heart jumped. "Me, too," I whispered.

"Kylie...When I walked in on you the other day..." he gulped. "I want to talk about that."

"What's there to say?" I asked, stupidly.

"Look at me, Kylie," he asked softly. My body spun around of it's own accord. I could see the moon reflecting in his eyes. "We're adults now," he said.

I looked into his eyes. They were soft and pleading. But also a little nervous. "But you're still my brother," I said, looking down.

Erik nodded. "Don't be mad, please. But I read your journal while you were jogging."

Stupidly, I had left it out. I knew he had read my journals when we were younger. Perhaps, subconsciously, I had wanted him to read this one.

I didn't know what to say. But I didn't have to, because Erik spoke up again. "I know exactly how you feel, Kylie."

Again, I was left speechless, my heart pounding loudly. I met Erik's eyes across from me, they were so bright, so full of love. "It's okay, Kylie. We're out of the house, we're not related by blood," he said.

The corners of my mouth twitched up, but I still said nothing. "I've wanted to kiss you for a long, long time. Please let me do it now."

My brain had turned off, my body on. Every bit of my skin was tingling as I closed my eyes and moved my head a fraction of an inch towards him.

The next second him mouth was on mine. It was a kiss like none other, starting as a sweet, gentle exploration, and quickly becoming something more. Our mouths were open to each other, our tongues and lips dancing, our teeth nipping, our hands finding each other's skin and pulling each to the other. I was breathless, lost in his touch, my pussy on fire.

It felt too right to be wrong. When his mouth left mine to find my neck and suckle downwards, I lost my inhibition and let out a throaty moan. He moaned in response, pressing his erection into the junction of my thighs. "God, Kylie, I want you so bad. If you're going to stop me, you'd better stop me know."

All I could think about was having him inside of me. I pulled away from him and smiled shyly. "No way am I going to stop you," I said.

His relief was immense and obvious. We kissed for a long time, rubbing our bodies together. I think he was trying to take it slow, because he knew it was my first time, but I was itching, dying to have more of him. All of him. As he nibbled my earlobe and kneaded my ass, I breathed, "please, Erik, take my clothes off."

"Sure thing, sis," he grinned. It sounded so naughty. So delicious. He kneeled at my side and slowly lifted my tank top off, like my mom did when unwrapping a present, to save the paper. I watched his eyes as he took in the curves of my waist, my full breasts, my erect nipples. He was so beautiful.

He groaned when he slid his boxers down my body, to reveal my trimmed little bush awash in my wet arousal. He took his clothes off next. I would have liked to see him strip himself as he did me, but he did it without ceremony, like a hungry man. Then he began to adore my feet, rubbing them gently for a minute. I gasped when he took my big toe in his mouth, as it shot a tingle of warm, hot fuzz right to my pussy. He took his time, suckling each of my toes, causing me to wriggle about the bed and meow like a sex kitten.

When he was done loving my toes his hands traveled slowly up my calf. He lifted my leg up when he got to my knee, and kissed the inside of it, sending another startling jolt into my heat. He opened me wider when he set my leg back down, and returned his fingertips to my flesh, slowly stroking up to my inner thighs. I was quivering by then, my pussy aching to be touched, my clit swollen and throbbing.

"God, you are so wet," he said with amazement as his fingers finally found my slit and gently explored my folds. He groaned with me as his fingers came in contact with my clit, just a loving stroke, but enough to stoke my fires even more. I thought I would melt up and burn down at once.

I was about to beg him to taste me when he read my mind, and dipped his tongue into my juices, lapping them up like a thirsty man rehydrating. He hardened his tongue into a point and let it slip deeper into my folds, my hips squirming on his face. Then he removed his tongue from my pussy and began to play with my most sensitive spot, licking, then sucking, then licking and sucking, "Oh fuck, oh god," I cried, and when I thought it couldn't get any better he pushed two fingers inside of me, curling them, finding another pleasure center I wasn't even aware I had.

I had been riding the waves of my orgasm for some time, but this pulled me in like a tsumani. Heat spread to every inch of my body, inside, outside, jolts of pleasure that came from my pussy pulsed everywhere. I was making wild noises I had never heard out of my mouth before, and Erik sucked and licked every last drop of pleasure out of me until it was so much, too much.

He seemed to know when he hit that point because he stopped, and lifted himself on top of my body, kissing me. I could taste myself in his mouth, and like a little slut I searched out my own juices. I felt no shame, only desire. His hardness was rubbing against me, just to the side of my hot, wet opening. I shifted my hips slightly, so I could feel the length of him rubbing on my tenderness. He groaned again, kissing me hard.

"Now, I want you now," I whispered. He lifted his hips off me, and with perfect aim, guided the head of his cock to the center of me, just barely pushing in. I held my breath as he slipped into me, slowly, deeper. I lifted my hips to his in haste, joining us completely. He fell on top of me, sighing, "yesss."

I ran my fingers through his hair, and kissed his neck as he had mine, all this while he held himself still inside me. "you're so tight, so sweet. It feels so good to be inside you," he muttered, then withdrew so that his cock was barely inside me. I quivered as he held himself there, teasing me. Please, baby, now, I coaxed him with my mind. Then my step-brother thrust deep into me in one strong motion, and I moaned like a woman possessed.

It was like this for a long time, sweet but tantalizingly slow. I could see it on his face, it was torture for him as well. I coaxed him quicker with my hips and my sighs, so that we found a comfortable rhythm. And then his mouth found my nipples, sucking, biting, so that that heat exploded within me again, lightning bolts to everywhere. My pussy was gushing around his cock as he pushed in and out of me. I grabbed on to his ass so I could pull him deep within me as we met, his balls slapping my ass, my hips lifting, his cock thrusting, filling me and stretching me and making me feel whole, alive.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," I cried as Erik thrust into me harder, faster, the strain on his face evident, my pussy swallowing him and bathing him and clenching around him. "ooohhhhh fuckkk," he moaned as another orgasm pulled me under its spell. I'm sure I was vocal, incoherent, I know my body was alive as it had never been before, my hips slamming into his slamming into mine, hard, hot, dirty, quick, deep, yes, I cried, yes, he cried, yes, yes, fuck, yes. His hot seed spurted deep within me as my pussy quaked, drinking it up, squeezing him for more.

He fell on top of me but did not withdraw. I wrapped my legs and arms around him, and he rolled us over so we were on our sides, embraced tightly. I pushed my center into him so I could still feel his hardness, softening. He brushed my hair from my eyes and kissed my forehead, my cheek, my mouth.

Our lips said what our voices could not. There was nothing that was wrong with this, the only wrong was that we had waited so long. We kissed and stroked until our exhaustion overtook us, and we fell asleep, still joined. I didn't ever want to be apart from him, and I felt a bliss unlike any other as I drifted off.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We were a tangle of limbs come morning. He had awoken before me, his fingertips traced my collarbone so softly it almost tickled. Seeing my eyes flutter open he smiled. "Good morning," I cooed.

"Indeed," he said. Our eyes searched each others found only love, desire. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on top of him. I straddled his upper thighs, his cock swollen stiff between us. He kissed the tip of my nose. I kissed his lower lip, then sucked on it. His lips spread into a slow grin as I propped myself up on my arms and smiled down at him. "This feels so right," Erik said, "doesn't it?"

"I want to learn how to suck your cock," I answered. His cock jerked in response.

"Kylie, you have a very dirty mouth," he teased.

"I'd like it to be dirtier," I looked at him sweetly. "Please, teach me." I had watched enough porn and read enough erotica that I had the basic idea. But I wanted him to say the words, not only to turn me on, but so that he would know he didn't have to be delicate with me. Of course, I also wanted to know exactly how he liked to be pleased.

I knelt at his side, my mouth lined up with his rigid penis. I took a moment to examine it, It was long and thick, curved inward, slightly, to his belly, with a swollen, almost purple head. "How do I start?" I asked Erik.

He cleared his throat, not used to giving his lovers instructions, I imagine. "Well, you could start by touching it."

I took my index finger and touched its base, slowly petting it. I was being a pain in the ass. "How's this?" I asked.

"Frustrating as all hell, and you know it. Take my cock in your mouth and suck me," he commanded, then his voice softened, "listen to me, you'll know when you get it."

I smiled. That didn't take long. I opened my mouth and swallowed him, as much as I could. He gave me a soft groan, so I figured I was on to a good start. I played around for awhile, trying different pressures, sucking, licking. I found the head to be especially sensitive. He also liked it when I fondled his balls. But I'm pretty sure his favorite part was when I swallowed every inch of him, and began bobbing up and down with a steady pressure and flicks of my tongue.

He was quite vocal, I liked listening to all his different sounds. He tried to let me know when he was close, but I didn't mind swallowing his seed, I drank it up like a rare delicacy.

When I had sucked out every last drop, Erik gestured to me, "come here, you," he said with a sated smile. I snuggled up onto his chest and he stroked my hair lovingly. We curled up for awhile with lazy kisses and touches, and then Erik started playing with my breasts.

I'm not sure if other women's breasts are as sensitive as mine, but I can get turned on by a light breeze or fabric bushing my nipple just the right way. With Erik's expert attentions, I was fast on my way to another lightning ride. He suckled my nipple with his mouth, teeth, and tongue, while toying with the other between his thumb and forefinger. As my moans increased so did his pressure until he was sucking me so hard between little flicks of his tongue that my body was pulsing, my pussy throbbing. I had begun my orgasm without his laying a finger on my creamy pie, though I did not protest when his finger found my clit in the midst of it, intensifying the pleasure to absurd heights.

Then I rode him like a cowgirl. I couldn't get enough of him, or his cock, and I set about my duties with vigor and pride. I liked being in control of the pace, I especially liked when he fingered my swollen nub as I rode him. It didn't take long before we came, together, again.

It was well past noon before we made it out of bed, my tummy in need of nourishment. I padded into the kitchen without bothering with clothes, and Erik eyed me questioningly. "Kylie, not that I would ever get tired of seeing your hot, naked body, but...are you going to get dressed today? Cause I might not make it through if you don't."

"I know you've noticed that I haven't brought many clothes with me. That's because I was planning on spending this whole week without them on."

Erik's jaw dropped, but then he just smiled and kissed me. Then he pulled off his boxers, saying, "if you can't beat 'em..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Let's watch one of your films," Erik suggested after we'd had a good naked swim and such in the lake.

My mouth curled into a smile. "What, those boring documentaries?"

Erik nodded. "I want to watch you play with yourself."

What girl can argue with that? We pulled the sofa bed out (which, incidentally, had neither sag nor broken spring, that sneak) and popped in Wonder Girls. We sat up in the bed, holding hands, patiently watching the plot unfold. As more unfolded, I felt that familiar twitch within me, spread my legs, and began spreading the wetness around.

At this point Erik become more interested in me than the video, though I was still watching the film. There were two girls and two guys in a tangle of sucking and fucking, and it was pretty hot, so my fingers sped up into a rhythm my clit really liked. It was nothing like when Erik helped me cum, but just his being there, watching, made it quite pleasurable.

When the tiny girl on screen got taken up the ass, I couldn't hold back my twitching. My finger worked furiously and I panted and moaned. Erik leaned and and licked my nipple then, and that did me in.

"Do you want to try that?" he whispered in my ear, gesturing to the movie.

Slowly, I nodded. I was a very curious girl, after all.

We moved down to the fuzzy rug and Erik came back with a bottle of baby oil. Kissing me tenderly first, then he had me get on all fours with my legs spread. It was such a vulnerable position, and I think that really turned me on.

Erik drizzled the oil at the top of my ass crack, and with his fingers, slid it near my puckered hole. I drew in a breath when a finger worked its way into the tight, virgin space. Oh, but it felt good. He drizzled more oil, this time aiming straight into my asshole. It felt cool and hot at the same time as I lifted my ass high in the air so gravity could slide it down.

Erik had one finger in as deeply as it could go, he moved it in and out like a mini-cock. Suddenly on one thrust he added a second finger, his middle finger, a little longer so I could feel him touching those hidden walls inside. I groaned.

He worked his fingers in and out for a while, loosening me, making me buck and moan. I was past ready when he finally placed his rock hard manhood at my asshole, and slowly pushed his way inside.

I had heard that anal sex was supposed to hurt a girl, and though there was some pain amongst the many sensations I was feeling, I was more inclined to call it fantastic. He fucked me slowly at first, but as my oil-lined passage opened to him further, he became more enthusiastic in his pace and depth. I was moaning again, moaning and mumbling dirty things. When he reached around to play with my clit while he fucked my ass I thought I would die. I wanted this, every day, every moment, to be joined with him, in every nasty way.

Erik couldn't hold himself for very long this time, though from the copious amounts of cum he spurted up my asshole I'm certain he enjoyed himself. Though I wanted to cuddle I thought of what sort of things I would leak on the fuzzy rug, so I got up and cleaned myself before we could lay in each other's arms.

Everything we did together, whether puritanically sweet or utterly disgusting, was with love. There was no doubt of that, for either of us, as we fucked each other silly that week, doing everything we'd ever imagined wanting to try. We did 69 a hundred times. He tied me up, I tied him up. He tortured my tits with clothespins. I worked a dildo in my ass as he fucked me from behind. I started to explore his ass with my fingers, and when I discovered he liked it, he got to know Pedro a little better.

Our last night at the cabin together we spent naked on the beach. We were fooling around pretty heavy, Erik was on top of me and about to enter when he cursed. "Can you hold on for a minute, love, I gotta pee."

"No," I said. "Do it on me." I think he was a little surprised to hear that, but he knew me well enough to know it was what I wanted, so he didn't ask twice.

I was laying on my back with my legs spread wide, knees bent, as he kneeled before me. He let a little piss dribble out onto my belly and I felt myself get wetter in the hot box. Reading my mind, he directed the stream lower, until it was aimed straight for my pussy, which I held open for him. He really let his sharp stream of piss go then, prickling my hard little clit, and I loved the warmth of it, the dirtiness of it. "In me," I said breathlessly, and he entered in one strong stroke, emptying his bladder into my tight heat. I loved it, the sweet fluid warmth, and I let him know with my motions, my voice. We pounded into each other hard and fast for but a few moments, my super-storm of an orgasm gripping me when he pumped me full of hot cum. I guess he enjoyed it as much as I did.

It was harder than anything saying goodbye to Erik at the week's end, but I had no doubt he would wait for me. Instead of classes I went to live with him in Madison that summer, where we contentedly played out of favorite fantasies. I was his nurse, a seductress, a nun. He was my doctor, my teacher, my master. We had some friends join in. We made a video.

When we were at home together that next Christmas, we decided to tell our parents. We had expected something of a blowout, which was why the best present that year was when Mom said, "What took you guys so long?" Dad just laughed. "You've been in love with each other since before you knew what love was. And we couldn't be happier for you."

So that is the story of how my step-dad became my father-in-law. After our parents' warm reception of the union, Erik did old fashioned-like and got down on one knee with a ring. I knew the answer before he finished the question.