Ten Men for Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers

When he finally returned to the office she noted with surprise that Jimmy Fox and Bob Ford were both with him. She breathed a sigh of relief, figuring that he wouldn't try anything on with them in the room.

"Listen, Tina," Trellis began. "We've had an idea for the show in mind for a long time now. It's going to be a big ratings winner and it's going to make us a lot of money. Trouble is, you're going to have to play a major part in it, and I'm not sure you've got what it takes. I think we may have made a mistake in hiring you."

"Oh no," she said quickly. "Give me a chance. Please. I'm going to improve. Bob's told me what I have to do."

"Yes, yes. Bob thinks you'll manage fine. It's me you have to convince. Me and Jimmy."

Tina looked over at Jimmy expectantly, hoping he'd tell Trellis that he had confidence in her. Instead, he asked her a question right out of the blue.

"What do you think of gangbangs?"

"Well," she said, reciting the line she'd used when he had asked her about it on the show that night. "They say that two's company and three's a crowd. They've obviously never been to my house. Three isn't a crowd. Twelve is a crowd. Especially if they're a bunch of men swarming round your bed, waiting to have their turn with you."

"Yes, very good," Trellis said. "We know you can improvise when in character, and that was a good line. What Jimmy is asking is, what do YOU think of gangbangs. You, Tina, not Ella Breen."

"Oh my God," she murmured under her breath. "You want to...you all want to...right here..."

"No, no," Bob said in a calming voice. "It's nothing like that. We're not going to all jump on you. Listen. Here's the plan. In a couple of weeks time, Jimmy's going to make an announcement. The Jimmy Fox show is going to create television history. The first ever gangbang live on television. After the announcement we give out a telephone number to call and ten lucky viewers get the chance to take part. It's going to be a massive ratings booster. We've got a long build up, four weeks, and we're going to have that phone number running across the bottom of the screen every night for the next month."

"Oh, I see. But where do I come in? Oh my God," Tina exclaimed. "You want me to actually do it? You want me to -- to have sex with ten complete strangers live on TV?"

Tina leaped up from her seat and was about to stride out the door when Bob stopped her.

"Tina, Tina, of course not. You're an actress. A star in the making. We're not going to make you do something like that. Here's the way it works. We tell the viewers that you're going to do it. All the men out there are gonna want you so badly. The phone lines'll be ringing off the hook. Word of mouth's gonna spread. Everyone'll be watching the show. Everyone will know the name of Ella Breen. Obviously, we can't actually film a gangbang taking place. We're not on some porn channel. What we do is have a large four poster bed put into the studio. There's curtains all around it, no one can see what's going on inside. You get filmed going inside and then the ten guys who won, they all take turns joining you on the bed. No one sees a thing. We only hear what's going on."

"I still don't understand. What will you be able to hear? Am I supposed to let them all fuck me even though nobody will see it?"

"No, no. Listen. Soon as you get filmed going through the curtain and climbing on the bed, that's when we cut away and you get out, go back to the green room, have a drink, relax for an hour. Soon as you're out of there, we put another girl in the bed, someone in a blonde wig, dressed up to look like you. Then we film each of the guys going in and coming out of the bed and we tape the sounds of them fucking the girl. See? Then, soon as the last man comes out, we cut away, take the girl out of the bed, put you in it, then film you coming out. No one's any the wiser."

"What about the guys who have sex with the other girl. They'll know it's not me."

"That's the beauty of it. The ten guys in the studio that night are all gonna be professionals. Porn actors, same as the girl. No one's gonna know it's been rigged. Except us. Listen, don't worry about the details. We've got it all planned. We even got one of the best make up artists in the business booked for that night to make you look like you just been through a gangbang."

"But what about my career? Who's going to give me work after I do something like that?"

"Don't worry about it. The ratings will have gone through the roof by then. A couple of weeks after, we tell the world it was all one of Jimmy Fox's notorious pranks. We show them exactly how we did it. How you managed to fool everyone with your acting skills. It'll give us even more exposure. You'll be a household name in no time."

Tina thought about it. It all seemed very complicated but she could see that if it worked it would make her famous. The watchword in this business was that no publicity is bad publicity, especially for an unknown like her. The notoriety would keep her in work for years, maybe catapult her to instant stardom. She liked the director, Bob, and had faith that he knew what he was doing.

"You just tell me what to do," she said, smiling at the three of them.

As soon as she had left the office to go downstairs and take a taxi home, Jimmy Fox looked at Bob, shaking his head and laughing.

"How'd you come up with all that stuff?"

"Hey. What can I tell you? She ain't the only one who's good at improvising. Anyway, it wasn't all lies, was it?"

"No. Just the stuff about the make up girl, the porn actors, the idea that it'll be another girl in the bed fucking all those guys instead of Tina."

"Yeah, well. You could see she's not geared up for it yet. She was just about ready to walk out. In six weeks time she'll be fine though. She's like putty in my hands. You should have heard the line of bullshit I spun for her earlier. She swallowed it completely."

"Good. I like a girl who swallows."

"Don't we all?" he said, reaching for a bottle of champagne on the desk.

The next morning, Tina lay in bed for a long time after waking. She started thinking about this gangbang. She wondered about the girl who would actually be doing it. Taking all those men between her legs. One after the other. Complete strangers sticking their big hard cocks inside her. To her surprise she felt a familiar feeling in the pit of her belly and she knew that her pussy was juicing up, just like it did whenever her husband touched her during foreplay. Her hand reached between her thighs and she gently rubbed a finger against her clit. All those men fucking this girl who'd be dressed in a blonde wig, made up to look like Tina. She pictured herself lying down on a four poster bed, one stranger after another coming in to join her. Within two minutes her whole body was convulsing in the most powerful orgasm she could remember having. It had been the first time she had masturbated since she had been married. What surprised her most was that even after cumming she still felt incredibly horny.

She resisted the urge to masturbate again, took a long hot shower and decided to go out shopping. She put on a low cut summer dress, one that showed more cleavage than she generally wore. She figured that she should try to get used to it. She found the address Bob had given her in her purse and drove out in her car, parking in a small lot just behind the store. It was quite a small shop and not very well presented but she supposed that the quality of the clothing was good or else Bob would never have sent her here. She felt a little uncomfortable when she realised that she was the only woman in the place and that all the other customers were men. It seemed strange considering that it only stocked ladies wear, but then she supposed that the men were buying things for their wives. She had never seen such an array of underwear in one place before. Crotch-less panties, French knickers, peep-hole bras, micro mini skirts, skimpy little dresses. She closed her eyes and thought about what Ella Breen would wear.

As she picked up various garments she felt deliciously naughty. She would never have dreamed of wearing these sort of things normally, but they seemed absolutely perfect for the character she was playing. Walking around the store she noticed that the other customers kept glancing at her. She wondered if they were looking at the things she was carrying, the see through panties, the half cup bras, the leather mini skirt. She wondered if they were picturing what the underwear would look like on her. She quickly made her way to the counter, deciding to come back another day to buy more outfits. While the man behind the counter bagged up her goods a customer approached Tina from behind.

"Excuse me," he said. "Aren't you Ella Breen?"

She turned to look at him. He was a young man, unshaven, about twenty years old. He must have watched the show last night. She couldn't believe that she'd been recognised already, after just one program.

"Yes," she beamed at him. "I'm Ella Breen."

"Wow," he said. "It's so great to meet you."

His eyes were running up and down her body, gazing at her tits and her legs. Normally Tina would have found this very rude but she decided to adopt her new persona. Ella wouldn't mind him leering at her. She would like it. It would be further proof of her power over men, her ability to make them go weak at the knees.

"You enjoy the show last night?" she asked him, thrusting her chest out a little.

"Oh yeah. You were fabulous. I can't wait to see more of you."

"Oh, I'll bet. And what part of me do you want to see more of most?"

She couldn't believe she had just said that. It was perfectly in keeping with her character but she was surprised how adept she had become at improvisation.

"Your tits," he said, his mouth practically drooling. "I'd love to see those big, sexy tits of yours."

"What? These little things?" she said, taking her breasts in her hands and squeezing them softly.

A little voice in her head was telling her that she was going too far, but somehow she couldn't stop herself. It was like Ella Breen was taking over. She felt a tingling between her legs and knew that she was juicing up down there. The young man was gazing in awe as he imagined doing what she was doing, squeezing those lovely big tits.

"Oh my God," he said under his breath. "I'd love to do that."

"What?" she asked innocently. "Feel my tits you mean?"

"Can I?" he asked in a pleading voice.

Suddenly Tina didn't know what to say. She had gone too far already. Thankfully the man behind the counter then handed her over her change and receipt and her shopping bags and she hurried out of the store, giving the young man a brief smile by way of goodbye. She briskly made her way to the parking lot, feeling like her legs could give way any minute. She was so wet down there, so wet and full of desire. She couldn't wait to get home and masturbate again.

As she reached her car and began searching for her keys she suddenly heard a voice behind her. She turned to see the young man swiftly approach her. She waited expectantly, wondering what he would say to her.

"Ella. Miss Breen. Ella. Can I...can I have your autograph?"

Tina smiled in relief, expecting him to ask for something different. She struggled with her shopping bags, trying to open her purse to find a pen. Her first ever autograph! What an incredible feeling. While her hands were both occupied the young man seized his opportunity. He reached forward and placed both his hands on Tina's tits, squeezing them gently. Tina opened her mouth wide in shock, looking down at his rough hands groping her. She felt a tremendous heat rising between her legs. She desperately tried to think what Ella Breen would do in this situation, slap him; tell him to stop; ease him gently away; let him carry on. She didn't know what to do.

The young man took her lack of protest as a sign that she enjoyed it. It didn't surprise him. Watching her last night, he had never seen such a slutty girl. The way she had described pulling a train for a roomful of men. She was a nymphomaniac. She had to be. He pulled down at the front of her dress until her bra was visible. Then he tugged at the cup of her bra until one of her tits popped out and he quickly fastened his mouth on it, taking the nipple between his lips and sucking on it.

Tina gasped, unable to believe this was happening. She was pushed up against the hood of the car and felt her body leaning backwards over it as the man pressed his face further forward, sucking hard on her breast. By now he had released her other breast and was groping it with his hand, squeezing it with all his might. She looked frantically around the parking lot trying to see if anyone was watching. They were completely alone. She felt sure that any minute he would rip off her panties and try to rape her.

She remembered what she had heard about rape victims. How it was best to distance yourself, pretend that you weren't even there. That it was another person lying there being ravaged and not yourself. She closed her eyes and thought of Ella. How she would enjoy this situation, turn it into something else, something empowering. She felt a change occur inside her, a powerful energy taking hold as she turned herself into her TV persona.

"So," she said to the young man as she lifted her dress up around her waist. "Are you going to play with my tits all day or are you going to fuck me?"

The young man pulled away from her chest and looked down at the white panties covering her mound. Jesus, he thought. She really is a nympho. He figured she wouldn't mind him sucking her tits but he never dreamed she would actually let him fuck her, especially not out here, in broad daylight.

Tina lay back on the hood of the car, her legs dangling over the side. At least it wouldn't be painful, she thought, as he took hold of her panties and eased them down her thighs. She was so wet already that he wouldn't need to use any force when he jammed his prick inside her. She tried to focus, to remember that it was Ella this was happening to, not Tina.

"Come on," she said. "Show me that cock of yours."

He rapidly unzipped himself and pulled out his erection, poking it against her thighs as he leaned over her. Tina gazed down at it. It was really thick. She hadn't seen another man's cock since she had been married, and she couldn't remember ever seeing one that substantial before. Okay, so she had only had sex with two other men before her husband, so she had very few to compare it with. But still, the difference in girth was amazing. Seconds later she realised that it didn't only look different, it felt different too.

The man had been grappling with her legs, trying to get a good angle of approach. Suddenly he had lurched forward, plunging his hard, fat prick into her dripping wet cunt. Tina gasped, amazed at the way it felt, her pussy being filled up like never before. There were often times with her husband when she never felt anything at all very much until the head of his cock expanded as he came inside her. This, what she was feeling now, this was something else entirely. She tried to imagine what Ella would be like during sex. She instantly knew she would be loud; enthusiastic; wild.

"That's it, big boy," she said. "Fuck me -- fuck me good."

She bucked her hips against him, writhing around underneath as his cock pistoned in and out of her pussy. Jesus, he thought, she really loved it. What a horny little slut she was. He was having the time of his life.

"Mmmm, yeah," she moaned. "Come on, do it to me -- fuck me harder."

He reached forward, grabbing hold of those lovely huge tits of hers as he rammed into her.

"Oooh, you like my tits, don't you? That's it baby. Give them a good grope. Squeeze them...ooooh yeah...I like that...ooooh...squeeze them hard...God, I love the way you're fucking me...mmmm...yeah...I love that big cock of yours..."

Tina was out of control now. Ella's character had taken over completely. She looked up at the young man humping her with heated passion, beads of sweat running down his forehead. Suddenly she gasped, sensing her impending orgasm.

"Oh God -- do it -- cum inside me -- do it -- fuck me -- make me cum..."

She started panting heavily, knowing she was nearly there. She quit bucking against him as she lost control of her legs, trembling as her body began to convulse.

"Oh yes -- oh God -- I'm cumming -- I'm cumming...ooooh..."

It had never ever been like this before. This amazing sensation taking over her body. The pleasure was exquisite and seemed to go on forever. The man was pounding away at her now, going real hard and fast and deep. She let out an ear piercing scream as she felt him shoot his load deep inside her, flooding her pussy with his sticky juices. His body jerked as spurt after spurt hit the walls of her cunt, making her cry out in delight.

The young man eased himself gently from her prone body and stood back gasping for breath. She looked back at him, gave him that horny smile she had given to the cameras the night before.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"God, yeah."

"Good. I like to please my fans. And the personal touch is so much better than an autograph, isn't it?"

He nodded and helped her to her feet. Suddenly she saw over his shoulder that twenty yards away two men were sitting in a car watching her. They were grinning at her happily. Lascivious smiles on their faces. She didn't know how long they had been there but they must have seen plenty. The two of them climbed out of their vehicle and hurriedly made their way towards her. Her tits were still uncovered, her dress still hiked up around her waist, but she made no move to cover herself up.

There was no conversation between them, not a word said. One of the men reached out his hand and squeezed her breast. Her nipples were very sensitive now and she gasped as she felt his rough hands on her. The next thing she knew she was flat on her back once more, the man shoving his cock into her sopping wet cunt. It felt even bigger than the kid's and she couldn't stop herself from moaning in pleasure as he rammed that thing back and forth between her spread open legs.

The other man had taken out his cock and she looked at it held in his fist. It was thick and hard and she knew that he was going to stick it inside her as soon as his friend had finished. The pair of them were going to take turns with her, treating her like a piece of meat, a dirty little whore. Somehow it made her even more excited. She began to gyrate her hips, pushing hard against his cock. The man began calling her dirty names, all kinds of horrible things, and it just made her feel all the more dirty and sexy and turned on. In no time at all she came for the second time, moaning and panting as she succumbed to the delicious sensation.

"Oh yes -- oh God -- fuck me -- I want you both to fuck me -- cum inside me -- fuck me good..."

The man suddenly gripped her by the hips and went rigid as he shot his load deep inside her pussy, making her cry out in ecstasy. As soon as he pulled out his friend quickly took his place, jamming his fat prick up her cunt while he groped and squeezed her tits. He was really hammering away at her, fucking her harder and faster than she had ever known. He leaned down and began to slobber over her tits, his tongue licking all over her nipples. Her whole body trembled as she experienced her third orgasm. She moaned so loudly, expressing such delight, that the man on top of her couldn't stop himself from spurting off, a torrent of juices gushing up into her already soaking wet pussy.

When it was all over she lifted herself up off the hood of the car and stood on the floor, feeling all that cum dribbling down her thighs. She picked up her panties, grappled with her shopping bags and purse and opened the door of her car, flooring the accelerator as she drove out of the parking lot.

Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers