Ten O'Clock

Story Info
Taming a wildcat requires both sexes.
3k words
4
34k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember, your safe word is Teapot. If at any time you say teapot, everything stops, ok? You have the ultimate control if you really want it, but at any other time you will submit to my will in everything. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes," mutely, almost meekly.

"You'll like this, my sweet. Tonight you are going to experience every dirty, slutty fantasy you've ever had. I am going to own you, to use you, to possess you body and soul like never before."

I led her to the shower first. With her wrists handcuffed before her she was able to move freely enough but still with that feeling of captivity that I knew she would find so arousing. Once under the warm cascade of water I began to lather her body. Starting with her feet, so ticklish I had to be careful not to touch too much or she would end up toppling out of the shower altogether. I began to soap her calves, the cool soap letting my hands slide so easily over her skin, and every slow caress eliciting a shiver of responsive pleasure from her.

Gradually I worked up over her knees, her thighs, front and back, then reached round to massage her buttocks. I could see she was enjoying this, but when she reached out to stroke my hair with her bound hands I stopped her with sharp words of denial. She let her hands fall limply back in front of her, clasped before her mons in demure, almost virginal fashion. Her head fell forward as she presented the perfect picture of submission. I stood and began to wash her neck and shoulders, allowing my arms to press against her breasts as I did so but without enough deliberate contact to arouse her properly.

Raising her arms high I soaped her sides, her tummy, everywhere I could except where she needed most to feel my touch. Her nipples stood pink and hard now, the puckered aureole begging to be licked and savoured, but I resisted and instead picked up the sponge. The grainy feel of the damp sponge sliding over her breasts should do wonders for her, and it was so unexpected after the sliding softness of my hands she moaned in appreciation. I began to circle it over her nipples, alternating between rough and soft strokes to keep her arousal building. She lowered her arms to put them round my neck, and pressed herself forward against me. It was time.

With a sharp crack, I spanked her. She yelped with surprise and her arms shot skyward again. "I told you that you would submit to my will, girl, and when you make a mistake you'll know about it. Did I ask you to touch me?"

"No, but I wanted to feel you against me, to .."

I cut her off short. "What you want is of no concern. You are not in any position to tell me what you want or what you think. From now on you will do nothing without me saying so. If there is something you need, you may ask me and I will decide whether you may have it. Otherwise, you will do nothing, say nothing unless I tell you to. Is that understood?"

She nodded, looking puzzled and a little resentful. This was going to be fun.

I had a long night ahead of me, the last thing I wanted was to lose control too early in the proceedings, so the next stage was to relieve some of the urgency I felt at that minute. I made her stand behind me, and loop her arms over my body. I guided her hands down to my swollen cock and made her masturbate me. I knew this would turn her on, I also knew the frustration she would feel at not being able to touch me properly, to take me in her mouth or to feel my cum splashing all over her body. I reveled in the feeling of her naked body pressed against me, feeling her grinding her hips into me as best she could as her small soft hands played skillfully along my prick.

Her breasts pushed into my back, soft warm mounds of flesh whose hard tips grazed my skin occasionally. I concentrated on her hands on my prick, then put my hands over hers and stroked myself furiously. This was a pressure valve, an exercise in control, a way to make sure I could keep up with her later when she needed me to not let go at the wrong moment. My hands moved faster and faster, and I guided her fingers down to cup my balls. She stroked them gently as she felt them tighten and then finally I shot my thick sperm away into the shower tray.

I stood stock still for a moment catching my breath, then grasped her wrists and removed myself from her embrace. "Now, where haven't we cleaned, I wonder? Oh yes, I haven't felt my hand grinding against that delicious cunt of yours yet." I spoke crudely, knowing she would love hearing the words.

"Squat down and spread your legs. You may hold onto me if you need to." She squatted and leant gratefully against my shoulder as I poured more soap into my hands. Without warning or preamble I pressed my hand directly against her mound and the cold liquid gel must have been something of a shock after the warmth of the water. I rubbed it into her flesh, into her pubic hair, circling maddeningly around her pussy but again avoiding deliberate contact at all costs.

Occasionally a finger would slip inside her almost inadvertently, and when it did I would ram it in up to the hilt just once and then slide it back out. I could keep her on the verge like this for hours, but I had bigger game in mind. I soaped one finger again and slipped it easily into her anus. It was so unexpected there was barely any resistance, and I could easily slide half the length of my finger into her. I looked her straight in the eye and slid my thumb over her clit at the same time, and she swore explosively as the sensation coursed through her. "Not yet, my sweet, there's a long night ahead of you yet."

I removed my fingers, washed off quickly, stood up and helped her out of the shower. Removing her cuffs, I told her to dry herself as I towelled myself down. She was panting now, desire had left her face and body flushed and her breasts were heaving with her laboured breathing. It was a warm night, so I stayed naked and only allowed her to put on a tiny pair of panties because it was time to see how wild she wanted to really be. I glanced at the clock as I led her downstairs and into the lounge. Almost nine-thirty, perfectly on cue, as I only had until ten to put all my plans into action. Swiftly I placed the blindfold upon her, then cupped her face in my hands and kissed her gently. "Remember, teapot" I told her softly between kisses. She whispered to me "There's nothing you can do that wouldn't turn me on," but then how little she knew of what was to come.

I knelt her down at one end of the small coffee table. It was a perfect rectangular mini-desk, and I'd never thought of using it for my little sex games until I had come up with this particular plan, but now I realised it was exactly what I needed. She could kneel at one end, and I could make her reach over it and tie her hands to the legs on the other side. I proceeded to do exactly that, tying her hands with silk scarves so they wouldn't chafe so much if she started thrashing around as I hoped she would. I sat back for a moment and looked at her; bound and blindfolded, trembling with desire, absolutely defenceless apart from that tiny pair of satin panties.

Christ, she made me hot and I was determined to give her a night to remember. She was always in control, she used her sexuality like a small boy uses a toy to taunt a dog. She would tease with it, offer it then snatch it away, she made it very clear that everything was on her terms, but tonight would be different. I picked up the mobile phone I had left to one side and dialled the number, watching her face all the time. "Hi, it's me. We're all ready, shall I see you at ten? ……….Yes, it's still on so far……..yes, bring her too…..ok, see you then." I hung up, and revelled the look on her face as realisation dawned. "What the fuck are you doing? Who was that? This has gone too far, Ian, stop messing about and untie me."

She continued to protest but there was really very little she could do about it unless she remembered her safe word. I was banking on her being too angry right now to think about it, and too turned on soon to care. I moved around behind her and began to stroke her through the soft shiny material. "Shh, listen to me, you have an hour of just you and I, then we'll have company. We'll be long since finished by then, won't we?" I was relying on her not having noticed the clock, believing we had an hour when in fact we had half that time. She calmed a little, no doubt helped by my tender ministrations on her vulva which the sheer fabric did little to conceal.

I reached under the cushions on the sofa and brought out a serious looking vibrator that I had hidden earlier. It had fresh batteries too, you never know when these things will run out on you and leave you in the lurch. I didn't turn it on, simply pulling aside the knickers I slipped it slowly into her as far as I could, until the little protrusion on top was pressing against her clit. I ran my left hand sensuously along her back and down over her bottom again and again as I slowly began to pump the thick shaft inside her. I pulled it all the way out, then let the tip press against her lips until it slipped back inside her, and I could run it achingly slowly into her again. She let out a gasp as the thick phallus began to take effect, and then I reached under her to stroke her clit to turn her on even more. As I parted her lips with my fingers and felt how wet she was, I loved the feeling of that slick moistness coating my fingers. It was time to step things up a little.

I pulled the sofa round so it was directly behind her, then eased her back so that her bottom was pressed against it. In this position I could let go of the vibrator and it would stay inside her, held by the sofa which was what I wanted. I needed her to have that fullness, that feeling of penetration in this submissive position as I began to break down her mental barriers. I moved round so that I knelt before her mouth, and urged the tip of my cock against her semi-parted lips. Without hesitation she opened her mouth and began to suck greedily on my once again erect cock.

"You're fantasising about it now though, aren't you? You're imagining what it would be like to have two or three people here all using your body, all satisfying themselves by fucking you, aren't you?" She moaned deeply, the vibrations rumbling through her tongue and along my cock as she did. "You want to be used, don't you? You want to be a complete slut for me, showing me what a dirty little fuckslut you can be, you want to have a cock in your mouth and another in your cunt, don't you? Is that what it feels like now? Is that what you're imagining with that vibrator sunk into your snatch and my cock fucking your face? She began to let out little whimpers, this was obviously having the desired effect so I carried on.

My mind was racing, but my body was in complete control, which was the exact opposite of how she must be feeling by now. I gripped her tightly by her hair, and began to pump my prick into her mouth, giving her the impression I was getting close, letting her know she could let go when she was ready. "Imagine being tied down and a group of men, all complete strangers, wanking themselves off over your body. Imagine the feel of all that cum on your face, on your tits, on your belly….imagine another woman lying on top of you and smearing it all over you with her body…now imagine she's covering her fingers with it and pushing them into your cunt…as she licks away at your clit……does it turn you on?"

She was getting frantic now, her lips on my engorged cock sucking and stroking frenziedly, so I pulled away from her mouth. She protested, so I moved around the table again and told her "You know you were told this wasn't about what you wanted, weren't you?" With that, I began to spank her. This time I spanked her repeatedly until her cheeks were red. "Now say thank you" I told her, and she thanked me with the tears rolling down her face. I reached down again to coat my fingers in her juices, then stretched my arm so that she had to lick them off my fingers. As she suckled on them I began to finger her clit with my other hand. It was one minute to ten, I hoped the others wouldn't be late…

I pressed the button on the vibrator, turning it on low and pushing it hard into her. Another button and the shaft began to rotate deep in her pussy as the nub vibrated softly against her clit. Now I began to twist it and turn it in her cunt, stretching her wide open, reaching under her body to squeeze her nipples. She began to swear repeatedly and I knew she was getting close. Right on cue the front door opened and in stepped Bruce and Alyson. This was the crunch moment, was she too far gone to stop, or did she still have enough reserve to call a halt? It was pretty academic really, they had already seen her bound and blindfolded with me fucking her pretty pussy with that vibrator, what else did she have to hide? It didn't matter, she didn't care. I turned off the vibrator suddenly, and she screamed in frustration.

Frantically she kept fucking herself backwards against the sofa, trying desperately to bring herself to orgasm. Alyson wasted no time in taking over from me, pushing me out of the way and grabbing the vibrator shaft to ram it back inside her. I removed her blindfold just as Alyson turned both parts onto high, and Bruce untied Sally's hands. Swiftly, I placed one of those hands on my cock and Bruce did the same with the other. He knelt up and I watched as she licked his prick without a moment's hesitation. As I knelt up also she swapped to take me in her mouth and not long after she began alternating between us the first orgasm shuddered through her. Bruce wasted no time, and leaving me at her face he moved her round so he could kneel behind her. I stopped her for a moment so I could see her face as he entered her for the first time, eyes closed and a look of sheer lust on her features.

Alyson stripped quickly now, and came to crouch beside me. I made her kneel up a little so that her pussy was inches from Sally's face and she could watch as I pushed one finger into Alyson. Captivated, she watched spellbound as my finger slowly disappeared between her soft pink folds, then emerged again glistening with Alyson's wetness. I paused for a moment, then offered my finger to Sally, and she opened her mouth gratefully and tasted another woman for the first time. Bruce could see all this from behind, and he began to push more forcefully into Sally's willing body. This was enough to tip her into her second orgasm of the night, not as intense as the first but longer lasting. I grabbed her hands and raised her slightly so that Alyson could pull the table out from beneath her, then let her down on all fours again.

Alyson moved underneath Sally's body and took up the classic 69 position, licking away at Sally's clit as Bruce pumped himself ever harder and deeper into her. Alyson's legs were spread wide apart in invitation, and I grabbed Sally's hair and forced her head down to lick at that eager pussy. She resisted for a second, until I said "You are going to lick her pussy until she comes in your face. Then I'm going to come inside her and you are going to lick every last drop out of her, aren't you, bitch?" "Oh God yes," she breathed, and went down on Alyson like a starved animal.

I lost count of how many times she came that night. I know I came inside her, and also inside Alyson, and in Sally's mouth. Bruce came inside them both, and I watched amazed as Sally licked his come from Alyson's trembling body. She's mine now, very glad that she never said that safe word. In fact, that's become her little way of telling me she wants a repeat performance. Have to go now…got a message on my mobile….from Sally….says "Teapot"