Ten Shade of Black

Story Info
Loving on the Low.
5.9k words
4.07
23.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luanne let out a sigh of relief as she was getting closer to her home. She could not wait to get inside her home to kick back and relax after a long day at work. When her home came into view, a small smile painted her face. Her smile quickly turned to a grimace of confusion as she saw her fiancé's car in the driveway. He usually worked through the day while she worked during most nights and should have been at the office by now.

Hoping out of the car, she grabbed her gym bag and reached for the door, eager to see her man. That feeling quickly faded when she heard strange noises coming from within her home. Easing her way up the front porch she could hear the distinct sounds of grunting and moaning, and hot breaths of ecstasy being passed around in the air.

She could feel the stinging sensation of tears touching her eyes as she knew she could not avoid the inevitable of the emotional roll coaster ride that she about to begin. She laid her hand gently on the door knob, debating whether should she turn and run away or confront her cheating fiancée, and see what bitch he's fucking and maybe pull her hair or slap across the face before, leaving his sorry cheating ass for good. But that decision was already made when rage overtook her, and she subconsciously burst through the door, and was in for the surprise of her life.

"OHHH, Rico?" She said with shocked wide eyes, and her finger nails cutting into the palm of her hand, as she made a death like fist. She could not even wrap head her around with what she is seeing let alone take it all in. Part of wants to say this is all a bad dream and she will wake up soon and the other part was telling her she just got done working the night shift, so bitch you definitely isn't dreaming.

Her eyes then drop to her fiancée, getting up from underneath her co-worker.

"UMMm, baby please let me-" Her fiancée began to say, but he was cut off with a high pitch blood curdling scream

)*(

Three weeks earlier.

Rico sat there in silence as watched his friend, and coworker dance to The Black Keys Lies. A crooked smirk came to his face as he remembered their earlier conversation in the day.

"I am going to rock the hell out of the Lies by The Black Keys."

"No you won't. A song like that has no business in a strip club. It's not sexy enough."

"Umm, Honey it is. That song oozes lots of sex.The beat, the Lyrics the smooth voices of the singers. You can't get sexy enough. I can prove to you that song is sexy, and any other blues song."

"Alright you have a deal. But if you lose this deal, you have to kiss me."

"OOOHhhh Rico, don't be silly. You know I am not a fag hag. How about dinner?" Rico had to cut his eye at the remark she made.

"And what so bad about being a fag hag?

"HMMM, where do I start? Oh, I don't like the idea of hanging on every word you say, following you around like a love sick puppy 24/7, like those, women do on TV, and the rest of those fag hags in the world, god they seem like they don't have lives of their own, because they are too worried about some gay ass nigga. I am not depressed enough, lord only knows where your dick has been, and on top of that, I think my own life is way more interesting than some gay dude's. So there! Hahahaha." She said that cute annoying laugh.

Rico stood there baffled at her admission. He knew she was raised a certain, but did not know that she had such a low opinion on a group of people that she was generalizing. He also upset at the fact she kept calling him gay, or a fag, when he mention many times that he was bisexual. But in her mind set, since he already lay down with another man, he's forever gay to her.

"How many times have I told you I am not gay! I am bisexual"

"As many times that mess comes into existence. Baby let's get real. You are the one that said men are better at sex anyways, so I don't know why you are so pissed off? You are just only making a pit five miles out of fagville."

"Damn why can't I just choke the living fuck out this woman, and kiss those lips to prove myself." He thought to himself.

"You can be a real bitch you know. And you know damn good and well that I said men were better at giving blow jobs not sex. I like women sexually just as much like men, so you thinking that I am gay; that little thought bubble can evaporate right now."

"Don't be silly Rico. Why deny what you are? You don't have to sugar anything with me."

"So you think I am in denial?"

"Yes. It's not just a river in Egypt you, know. Hahahaha." Luanne eased her laughing when she saw the harsh stoic expression on Rico's face.

"Ha ha ha ha, very funny. You are so fucking goofy and corny with your stupid lame ass jokes, with your conceited geeky personality, makes me love you more, when I should hate you for it."

She could feel her heart racing inside her throat. Sweat began to form on her brow, she could feel her hands shaking involuntarily on their own. Men like Rico mad her nervous as hell. Which should not be the case because she was a stripper, but very now, and then she find herself in a awkward position with a man that can to much too handle, with such an off base callibear.She ran into a few costumers that were like this, but no one could compete with Rico. He was like the dark smooth skin Latino version of Christian Grey, but only more terrifying, and way less annoying at times.

"I..umm... guess I go get ready. See you around Rico."

He stood there watching her cute little ass sashes shay away. He could feel his dick grow at the beautiful site, but a tiny pang of victory spread through him, at her uneasiness. I will have you one day, my sweet little perra. Just you wait.'

He soon came back to the present when he saw her finishing he dance, and the men broke into loud cheers, catcalls, and threw dollar bills her way.

"Damn that bitch was hot." His reverie was broken by a foul mouth customer.

"Hey watch your mouth, asshole." The man looked at him with a harsh glare, and stood up to his full height, and Rico took notice of how built he was, and how nice looking he was also.

"And what the fuck are you going to do about it, if I don't wetback? Ain't you on the wrong side of the club anyways faggot?"

The man steeped closer to him saying each word, and jab his finger into Rico's chest. His breath reeked of strong alcohol, beer, and tobacco. Rico felt a smirk spread across his face. Rico took a small step closing in on the gap between them.

"Baby, how would you know which side of the club I belong on, unless you had personal experience yourself lover boy?" With a slight butterfly touch playfully touched the man's chest. This caused the man to blow up in rage, which what Rico wanted.

"Get you queer ass hands off me you fagg--." Within that one instant the redneck quickly balled up his fist hoping it would connect with Rico, but it proved to be futile, when Rico blocked it with his left arm, and gave him a mean right hook square across the jaw.

The red neck stumble sideways a little, but he was instantly up, ready to attack again. This only made Rico smile a whole lot more, knowing the circumstances of what's to come of this situation.

"OH faggot boy you did it now." With all his weight, redneck took a swing at Rico giving him a good right hook. He felt a sharp sting, but it did not faze him in the least. Rico's history of getting into many fights while serving in the rebel army back in his home country; this fight would serve to be child's play for him.

"Nice punch you little bitch. It gave me a real good tickle." The redneck tried to swing at him again, but this time he failed miserably.

Grabbing his wrist in a vice like grip, Rico bend the redneck's arm painfully to the side. With one good punch the redneck fell down to his knees, in front of him with tears of pain in his eyes.

"UGH UGH UGH.PAAAAWWW." was the only noise the redneck could make, as he tried to regain the wind that was knocked out of him, and tried to keep the blood from coming up, but that proved to be futile.

"Damn, bra you making dude cough up blood. Gotdammnnnn." Rico turned around to see some Asian rapper dude shouting excitedly over the fight. Rico just stood there rolling his eyes, and looked back down at the man before him.

"RICO, what the hell?" He looked up to see the owners of the club running up towards him.

"Oh fuck." He said rolling his eyes this time in tirement (not sure what you meant here).

"Rico, what the hell happen?" shouted his boss. He looked down at the shorter man with confidence.

"This racist redneck bitch ass fucker, disrespected Lulu, called me a faggot, a wetback, and tried to attack me first. I hope you don't think I should idly by, let him this fucker disrespect me or Lulu. The fucker had it coming."

Rolling his eyes and shaking in his head in shame, the short little gay man looked at Rico with his usual expression whenever he got into trouble. "Rico, darling you know you are one of the best dancers here, right?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"So, what!!! Rico, I can't have you beating guys to a bloody pulp whenever someone disrespects the girl of your dreams. Now I know you love Lulu, don't deny it, I see the way you look at her, but if your top costumers get word that you are fighting over her, they would walk away. They already think you are a straight man that's in denial. Whatever the hell that means, and plus we cannot keep having bad reviews on the place. If you like this girl, then tell her so! That's all baby. You got me?" Duncan asked brightly.

Rico nodded, "Yeah, I got you; happy now?"

"Not until you promise me this little incident will not happen, again?"

"Hahaha. You know I can't do that Dun, but I will promise to try to behave."

"UMmm, okay that's somewhat good enough, but please do not tell your customers you like women. Anyways, since you did this mess, make sure he gets home, or to the hospital safely and please go home for the rest of the night, okay?"

"Yeah, I guess. See you Sunday night, then." And with Rico watch his boss walked away in his slow pace. As his boss disappeared, his little Lulu came into view, then exited through the back door heading home, to her lover.

Even after all the drama he had gotten into tonight because of her. He still could not help the feelings he had for her rise up inside of him. He was in love with this girl, and it hurt him deeply that she thought of him less than a man, just because he was bisexual.

"UGGgghhh." Letting out a deep somber sigh he turned back to the redneck from earlier still sitting on the ground near his feet. "Come on dirt bag let's get you home. It's the least I can do after kicking your ass." He picked up the man with such ease, helping him stand up on his own two feet, with his support

"Who would have known a fag would kick my ass. Damn! Hell has officially frozen over." The redneck said as he leaned against Rico.

"Shut up, before I do it again. Now come on, let's get you a cab home."

"No please just take me home with you. I live an hour and thirty minutes away; please just take me back to your place. It's the least you can do for kicking my ass, asshole."

Rico paused for a few seconds thinking over what the redneck asked in his head. On one hand, he should just drop this asshole off at the hospital or the police station and call it a day; but on the other hand he almost felt guilty, but not guilty enough to take him back to his place. Looking down into his face, and seeing a little twinkle in the man's eye he knew all too well, he finally made his decision.

"Come on, lover boy. You are going to sleep on the couch, and if you puke you will be outside sleeping with my Rottweiler, Abigail."

"Whatever dude, just take me home please."

)*(

"Please have a seat over there, and relax yourself" Jesse walked into the shrink's office with hope in his heart. He sat down on the black leather couch where the shrink was pointing at.

"So Mr. O'Sullivan what brings you here today?"

Closing his eyes, taking in a deep breath and letting it out easily trying to relax himself from the pressure that has been riding ever since he hit puberty.

"I am here because, I need help trying to figure out my sexuality, resolve it, or vent about it."

"Oh well okay. I am a sex psychiatrist, and this is the best place to vent about your sexual life. Tell me what's wrong?" The doctor leaned forward placing his elbows, on the desk for good measure.

"Well, you see, Doc. I have been very confused ever since the day I hit puberty. when Titanic came out I was conflicted on who was hotter, Jack or Rose. When looking through my comics as a child I would always linger on the harsh define muscles of the superhero; only to then turn around and linger on the soft, smooth curve of the damsel in distress. I have been conflicted and confused ever since I was a preteen. I hate feeling this way, but then again the sexual acts and the pleasures I get from both sexes trumps all the hate and guilt I have, although I find myself lingering there." Jesse rubbed the palm of his hand against his harsh fabric of his jeans. Despite his confession he felt something was still riding him. He looked back up at his Shrink to see him writing in his notepad.

"So Mr. O'Sullivan what you are telling me is that you might be bisexual, and you want to hate yourself for it, but somehow you can't. Then you hate yourself for it and for not feeling guilty or hating yourself? Am I correct?"

"Yes, haha... almost, kind of. I am sorry if I am confusing you doc, but hell I have to be honest I am confused myself and I need help trying to sort this out."

"No, no; it's what I am supposed to do. After all that's why you came to a professional; to help with this sort of thing. Speaking of which how about we do a little test?"

"Ok. What kind of test is it?"

"Nothing hard I just want to see where on the Kinsey scale. Ok now, just set back, relax, and let your mind l wonder off. Clear out all the negative thoughts and feelings and just let go."

Jesse did what the doctor instructed, and felt himself floating to his own little la la land As he could feel himself letting go, a sweet soft sensual melody filled the room. He could feel the sweet melodies caress his body as he continued to drift off. The image of a tall nude muscular man came into view.

As the man gotten closer he could see that he was sporting a huge hard on, that looked like it could do some major damage. That image put a smile on his face.

He could feel himself growing with arousal, and his cock became harder. The doctor took note of this, and made his way over to the couch where Jesse was sitting, and eased himself down on the couch as well.

Jesse's need to please became apparent when his fantasy man reach out with one muscular arm grabbing him around the back of his neck pulling him towards him in a heated kiss, that would put any hot gay porn video to shame.

This continued for several blissfully agonizing moments until they came back up for air. "Damn you are so damn hot." Jesse said trying to catch his breath from that hot cum dripping kiss.

"Thank you, I know. Now since you got me all hot and bothered, it's about time, you do something about it. On your knees my little bottom." Jesse easily slid down his knees, and began licking the shaft of his lover man.

"Stop playing around, and get to work you little pussy." Taking his huge right hand the man grab Jesse around the back of his neck forcing him onto his cock.

Jesse in awe of complete arousal, he had always wanted to be dominated by a bigger stronger man. Force to do things that no regular self-respecting straight man will do.

There he was on his knees enjoying pure sexual bliss that came with being with a big strong man, but deep down inside he felt like there was something missing, something very important.

He got the answer to his question when a sweet, soft and small delicate hand came up to touch his chest. He looked own to see the love of his life down on her knees with him, guiding him to please their man.

"Would you like for me to suck your cock, while you are gagging on his?" she leaned in his ear to ask. But before he could give an answer, the tapping of his shrink woke him out of daze.

"Hey there buddy come back to reality. You were almost losing yourself there for a moment."

"You weren't losing me, actually the moment I step into this office I felt a sense of calming relaxation, and I kind of already had the fantasy in my head ever since I had the dream about eight months ago."

"I put Jasmine, Chamomile, and Frankincense all throughout the office to relax the patience without their knowledge. It's better that way to get more open honest answers from them without them feeling a sense of dread. Tell me what you were thinking about? I have a slight idea, but I want to hear it from you?"

"Well, like I said I been dreaming, and fantasizing about this situation for a few months now. Me standing in the middle of nowhere, and then suddenly this gorgeous man comes of the middle of nowhere, walking like he owned the world. He steps up to me give me a forceful kiss that sets my soul on fire. He eventually forces me down on my knees and demanded that I gave him a blow job. I always do, but then he started to dominate my mouth with his cock." As Jesse recanted his fantasy he could still feel his dick was still hard. "And then my little Lulu showed up. She had this sexy bright smile on her face like she actually enjoyed what was being done to me, although I know in reality that's not the case?"

"Why not?"

"Part of me thinks she hates gay men."

"Why you say that?"

"Because she is constantly talking shit about them, always have a negative thing to say about them. Calling them evil sneaky selfish little perverted bastards and she really have a strong dislike for the hags."

"Is that why you are here is because you think you might actually be gay instead of bisexual, and you are afraid your fiancée will find out, and think negatively of you?"

"To be honest about it, I use to think of myself as a straight man that likes to get fucked by a man from time to time. But after years of exploring my own sexuality, and many rendezvous with men, I have now come to the realization that if I want a damn good fucking, it takes a big strong man to do it. So I guess I can describe myself as a man that enjoys a good ass pounding from time to time. My fiancée, or any woman cannot provide that for me; just like a man cannot provide me the sweet, tender, and sensual sounds that a woman makes when I am fucking her. He cannot give me that sweet, delicious nectar that a woman can whenever they orgasm all over me. I tried doing that with a man, and I got disgusted to the point where I want to vomit."

"Hmm interesting, so being a top with a man turns you off? Why?"

"Hell I just gave you my reasons, they are not women. When I am with a woman I love being the dominate one. I enjoy picking them up having their legs wrap around me, or me throwing her over my shoulder like a caveman. I really like doing that with my fiancée, and just throwing her around the bed. And the best thing about a woman is just her entire being. I love women and men too, but comparing them is like comparing a cute little bunny rabbit to a stallion. I like both and both are very different, but yet very enjoyable. Plus the feel of wet tight hot pussy around my dick is amazing. I would really like the feeling if I had a cock up my ass. Now that would be awesome."

"Really it just came off as that you liked men more, and you mention men were better at sex?"

"Oh no, make no mistake about it, men are definitely better at fucking than women. Actually the best sex I ever had was with men, and I can get off more with men. But please make no mistake about it; I am not gay. I love me some women, and I greatly enjoy them sexually. I just enjoy them both differently. You see when comes to women, they don't have to do anything to me sexually for me to get off. I like being one the doing all the work. I know that sounds crazy, but that's just me. I do not require a woman to give me blow jobs or any other oral I require from men. All they have to do is just lay there and let me do all the work. My pleasure I get from women is THEIR pleasure. Catch my drift?" He looked back at the doctor, who looked back very amused.

12